Adventures in the Middle Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This broke the mood. Xiao Ling said that it was time to get some sleep and that she needed to go to the toilet. Upon her return, I was still sitting on the edge of my berth. Xiao Ling upon her return said, "John, I need to tell you something. I have longed for a long time for you to make love to me. You are just such a marvelous man."

I replied, "I have wanted since my first trip and that night in Pingguo to take you to be in my arms also, to caress you and kiss you all over and bring you to a climax." She took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply pressing her body to mine. Then she reached down between my legs and squeezed my cock that had become hard, trying to escape from my boxers. Then she reached even further and cupped my scrotum and gently massaged it. "Sweetheart, I would love nothing more than to continue here but first we need sleep and I want our first time to be in a real bed where we can enjoy each other fully, not in a cramped rail car."

Chapter 4:

We arrived in Zhengzhou at about 7:00 and were met by our colleagues. Xiao Ling explained that I had been sick on the train and that it would be best to go to our hotel so I could shower and shave. After a bit of discussion as we checked in it was agreed that I should get a bit of rest so that we would meet at 10:00 in the dining room.

I was relieved to get to my room and to have a chance to shower and shave. Looking at the clock I saw that it was just 8:30 and realized that I had an hour and an half for rest before breakfast was scheduled. It did not take long to fall asleep; being on the safe side I had set my cell phone to wake me a 9:40. I had slept solidly and when the phone did raise the alarm I realized that it was not the only thing that had risen. A morning woody greeted me and I had to laugh, at the same time starting to wonder exactly what lay ahead this evening.

When I arrived in the dining room the other three were there. Xiao Ling asked if I had slept and I said yes I had. She smiled and said that was good because she wanted me rested for tonight. (I guess I omitted previously that our colleagues Mr. Sun and Ms. Wong spoke virtually no English). They asked through Xiao Ling how I felt and I responded that I think I had recovered and certainly felt hungry.

Breakfast ended about an hour later and there was some discussion in Mandarin that I could not follow. Xiao Ling turned and explained that the suggestion is that we go to the plant and skip lunch given the hour and then likely have an early dinner. I responded that I thought that this was a great idea and winked at her. This brought a broad smile to her face. Our business discussions were productive but seemed to drag on forever. At 6:00 I said to Xiao Ling, "I don't know about you but I am getting hungry" and then whispered "for you as more than for food>" This caused her to blush but composed herself before turning to Sun and Wong and getting agreement that it was time to go to dinner.

They decided to go back to our hotel which suited me fine. While I love good Chinese food a chance to eat decent western cuisine once in a while on a three week stay in China is appreciated. Dinner was dinner with most of the conversation in Mandarin. The good news was that the beer was cold and the food good if not phenomenal. The better news was that Xiao Ling and I sat side by side and I could squeeze her leg without our friends being any the wiser. Each squeeze elicited a smile and not a frown so I was pleased to believe that better things lay ahead.

At 7:45 Xiao Ling said that they wanted to ask her some questions and that I should go and shower and she would be along as soon as possible. Following directions I went to my room, showered and shaved again so as to not have a 5 o'clock shadow bother my lover. I waited and waited until I wondered if she had got cold feet. At almost 9:00 there was a subtle knock and I sprinted to the door so as to not leave here standing outside. "I am sorry" she said, "I could not get rid of them."

Xiao Ling was wearing her blue blazer and a white blouse unbuttoned at the neck plus matching gray pants. I opened my arms and she came into them, our lips locking. Our tongues intertwined and we took pleasure in the feeling of kissing and pressing our bodies one to the other. Xiao Ling reached up and took off the glasses that each of us was wearing saying, "I don't think we are going to need these are we?"

I responded, "Xiao Ling before we go any further, I need to ask you, do you really want to go any further? Once the genie is out of the bottle no one can put her back in."

"Oh yes I want to make love to you more than you can believe. I have wanted this since early in our relationship when I realized what a kind and lovely man that you are. John, please undress me and make me feel like a woman and do it now!"

I took her in my arms and held her close, once again kissing her lips and using my tongue to emphasize the passion that was burning inside me. I took off her jacket stepping away long enough to hang it on the chair by the desk. Then I kissed her ears and her neck, finding the hollow at the base of her chin. Not hesitating I unbuttoned the first two buttons. My tongue followed the line of buttons down and I soon realized that she was not wearing a bra. A couple of more buttons and she pulled her blouse to the side revealing those lovely globes that I had fallen in love with the night before. Even more, those erect nipples stuck out from her breasts like large erasers on a pencil just dying to be sucked. I wanted little more than to take each in my mouth and to suck them and to tease her nipples with my tongue and then unless she complained bight them gently. I proceeded in this vane and soon she was moaning with pleasure. When I lifted my head to breath, she told me not to stop, she wanted me to continue. I complied taking a whole breast in my mouth and flicking the nipple with my tongue and then going to the other. Xiao Ling took my hand and put it on her mound. I could feel the small tuft of hair that crowned that center of joy. I felt her legs part and I raised my head so as to see what I was doing. However, she would not let my mouth leave her breast.

"Just feel your way and please keep sucking my breasts and nipples; I think I am about to cum. With that encouragement I continued, sliding my finger into her slit. She was soaking wet and with no hair to impede my exploration I soon found the vaginal opening and stuck my finger in. I had just begun to rub my finger inside her vagina when she cried softly, "Oh John, I am cumming and was she. Her body tensed and then trembled all over but even more, there was a sudden discharge the likes of which I had never seen before. She collapsed in my arms and I held her tight until her breathing went back to normal. Then my lips and tongue continued their journey south stopping briefly at her belly button before reaching that beautiful mound of womanhood. "No, it is dirty there." said Xiao Ling."

"No it is not" I responded " you just had an shower and apart from that lovely feminine nectar that I believe you have emitted which is certainly not dirty I don't believe anyone would say that something as beautiful as this is dirty." With that my tongue made its way into her cleft and it was not long before it found her clitoris. A couple of strokes of my tongue and her moaning once again started. I spread her labia and licked her from clit to anus. When I got back to the clitoris for the third time Xiao Ling called out, "Please John just put your penis in me! I want to feel you inside me and for you and me to cum together. I want you to fill me!" I was only too happy to comply. I slipped inside her vagina that with all of the lubrication was not a surprise. I could feel the walls of the vagina grip me and as I started to stroke harder and harder feel her cervix at the end of each stroke.

"Oh god that feels good." She said, "don't stop, I want to feel you cum inside me!' I picked up the pace and shifted so that my erection rubbed against her clitoris on each stroke. She grabbed my ass and tried to help increase the pressure. Then I could feel the muscles in her vagina contract trying to grip my cock. This drove me insane and I could feel my scrotum begin to contract.

"Xiao Ling, I'm cumming." I cried.

"So am I" she said and I filled her vagina with semen. She cried out, "Oh John, how marvelous and collapsed and I lay down beside her. We fell asleep, our arms wrapped around the other.

I awoke in the early morning with a marvelous sensation; Xiao Ling was sucking my cock. I said, "Xiao Ling if you don't stop that I am going to cum." She looked up and grinned then responded,

"John, I want you to cum but I want to feel it again inside me. Please make love to me again, this time from behind." She got onto her knees and turned her lovely derriere to me and guided my erection into her pussy which was sopping wet. I could feel her vagina tighten around my cock and it did not take any more encouragement to begin to move in and out. Soon I heard her start to moan and she was matching me stroke for stroke. I was able to lean forward and support myself of one arm while finding a nipple with the other. I pulled and squeezed it and Xiao Ling's moans increased in volume. I was concerned about waking those in the next room. Then I sensed that she had reached down to find her clit and it was not long before I felt her vagina contract and after that we both came with a bang.

A shower and breakfast and were ready for the day. No more headaches left over from my problems of the night before. Our affair has gone on for over 20 years. Mostly when I was in China but also occasionally when either a trip to "head office" or a conference caused Xiao Ling to come to North America. Once the Chinese company was making significant sales and profits the parent company in North America insisted that three year forecasts and budgets were submitted. The first year Xiao Ling and I tried to produce this paperwork, working in the office. That proved to be not a very conducive work environment, phones ringing and others interrupting. We agreed that the next year we would go away. As we were planning my September trip the following year when it was budget time, Xiao Ling suggested that we go to Sanya. Now Sanya is China's answer to Hawaii, on the South China Sea and at the southern tip of Hainan Island. Large hotels and great food.

That year and the following we spent three days there, some of that doing budgets and the other just relaxing and enjoying each other. It was great to have a large room with a king sized bed and a walk in shower that accommodated both of us. We each loved soaping the other and making sure all those special parts were squeaky clean before climbing into the large bed.

One night after the sun had set I suggested that we go skinny dipping. We went down wearing only the bath robes the hotel provided and wandered down the beach. Unfortunately, the lifeguard was still on duty and told us we could not go too far beyond him. It was obvious that if we took off the white robes the moon light would still provide sufficient light so he could see us and the tide was out so we would only be up to our knees for about 50 yards and Xiao Ling was worried about the life guard. We sat on the sand and Xiao Ling's robe gaped open displaying her wonderful breasts. I could not help but play. From the smile on her face I could tell she was enjoying it. Xiao Ling reached down and opened my robe as well and squeezed my erection. I said, "I would play with your pussy but I am afraid that some sand could get in it and that would not be good."

"No it would not! John, it would be great to swim together nude but I'm afraid that the lifeguard will come and catch us. Let's go back to our room where there is a big bed with no sand and then we can play without fear of interruption." We agreed and walked back hand in hand. The rest of the evening was a matter of sexual ecstasy.

We did get the budget work completed and Xiao returned to China and I went straight to Hong Kong and on to my home. Over the next years I returned to China numerous times always with one exception made trips to all parts of China along with Xiao Ling. I have written about one similar trip before and it published. You will find some more detail in an offering entitled "Fun in Phuket."

With this Corona virus so prevalent world-wide and the travel restrictions, for what seems like an eternity we have not been able to meet. We talk daily and sometimes I write dirty letters to her telling her how much I miss her and what I would do if we were together. Someday we will meet again!


12