Anne and the Art Class

Story Info
Anne loves to draw nudes.
840 words
4.15
4.2k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne was told about the art class by a friend. It was run by a guy called Steve and he arranged the models. Anne had always liked to draw and especially loved using charcoal. When she arrived there were six artists and Steve. They were all very friendly and were chatting over a cup of coffee when Steve clapped his hands and suggested that they all say hi to Peter the model. He was a young tall handsome man, dressed in a robe.

As they stood by their easels Peter stood in the middle and took off his robe. He had a splendid body with lots of muscle definition and particularly nice arms. The woman next to Anne gave out a little sigh, Anne looked at her and they both smiled. After about 20 minutes Peter changed his pose. He actually swung his body toward Anne and her new friend giving the woman a full view of the front of his body.

As Anne looked at Peter her hand moved her charcoal over her paper. Her eyes gazed at his body as the charcoal touched the paper as if she was running her fingers over him. She was lost in the process of drawing as she noticed his penis had grown a little. She looked up to see him looking at her and was she was little embarrassed.

At the break the girl who was drawing next to her introduced herself as Claire. They chatted about art in general.

"Your charcoals are really good," Claire proposed.

"You have a great feel," she continued.

"Thanks, I like yours too," Anne replied.

"I think he was getting a little aroused with us drawing him," Claire said.

They both laughed as Steve clapped his hands and led them back into the studio.

Back in the studio they were introduced to another model, Jess. She was curvy and in her mid 30s. Anne enjoyed drawing her as there were lots of curves, shadows and dips.

At the end of the session they all walked around and looked at each other's art. Everyone loved Anne's charcoals and which made her feel really welcome.

Claire suggested that they grab a drink at the local and Anne agreed. As they drank their wine Claire talked more about Anne's drawing.

After they had finished their second glass of wine Claire blurted out, "I would like you draw me,"

"I'd do that," replied Anne.

Claire laughed, "Can we do it now?"

"What here in the pub?" Anne joked.

"I have a place around the corner, we can do it there. No-one's home and I have wine," Claire laughed.

They both walked down the street talking and laughing as if they had been friends for a very long time.

Claire showed Anne around her cute little apartment and then they both sat on the lounge.

"Well what do you think?" asked Claire.

"I'll sit there, in that chair and you can stay on the lounge," replied Anne.

Anne moved to the chair and unpacked her sketch boot and charcoals. To Anne's surprise Claire just stood up and undressed.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you to be nude," Anne looked at Claire.

Claire was a little embarrassed by Anne's reaction by just smiled as her and reclined on the lounge.

Claire had lovely curves and as she lay in the sunlight she looked beautiful

As Anne looked at her she felt her hand move over the paper. This time it was different, it was more intimate.

Claire tried a few different poses. In one pose she had her hand resting on her labia. Her legs were slightly open. As Anne started to draw her hand she noticed it move slightly.

"You're thinking about Peter, aren't you?" asked Anne.

"Hmm, I am," breathed Claire.

"It is okay if you want to touch yourself," Anne replied.

Claire's fingers slowly started to move across her pussy. Stopping to tap and rub in specific places. Anne was watching and had stopped drawing. Claire was so open and free. Anne watched as Claire's fingers pleasuring herself and she imagined Claire's fingers on her.

Claire was lost in her touching and wet her fingers as she started to rub harder. She was moaning as Anne watched a single finger slip inside her and then as Claire slowly started to fuck herself. Claire's palm was flat against her clit and pressing hard. She removed her finger and moved to the area around her clit. Her pussy was swollen and open.

Anne was turned on watching Claire and was tempted to slip her hand inside her jeans or just go over to Claire and lick that beautiful pussy but she decided to just watch. Claire started to moan and within minutes she was shaking and shivering on the lounge. Claire bucked against her hand and bought herself to orgasm.

Anne smiled at her as Claire opened her eyes. I think we will require a few more sittings. Anne stood up and kissed her. A long wet kiss and then left