Adventures In Virginia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every part of her looked stunning like this, and everywhere I looked, I got more turned on and fuck her harder. Her face looked beautiful, her eyes were closed tight as if in pain, and the spots on her glasses were growing in number. Her pussy looked sexy as hell, taking a pounding from my cock. Her pussy lips spread open a little when I pulled out and sucked closed around my dick when I drove back into her. Even the look of her fists balled up turned me on.

Just as I was wondering how she was taking all of this, she screamed out, louder than before, and half crying, "GODDAMN IT! I'M CUMMING! FUCK YOU, YOU BIG DICKED BASTARD! FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER! FUCK MY SLUTTY FUCKING PUSSY!"

I kept fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. I could tell she was cumming, her pussy was clenched around my prick and spasming. She was extremely wet. By now, her pussy juices were everywhere. Her breathing had turned into grunts. Her head was thrown back, and she looked to be in pleasure and pain.

Not long after she screamed, there was another knock on the door, followed by her roommate's voice, "Janice, please, it's late, and I have to be up early."

I never checked up, I kept pounding her tight, little twat for all it was worth. Between grunts, J managed to yell back, "Fuck you... whore! If you don't... like it... come in here... let him punish...punish your pussy!" Then she screamed even louder, "AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH! I'M FUCKING CCCUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!"

That did it for me too. I let go of J's legs, they flew by me and landed on the bed. I whipped my cock out of her pussy and started jerking off, aiming it at her gaping pussy lips. Her whole body was shaking, even her pussy was quivering. I sat up and fired my load onto her, I adjusted my aim at the last second and tried to hit her mons and stomach. Instead, I fired three long streams up her body. Going as far up as her neck and chin, one landed between her tits, and the last one hit her stomach.

I looked down, her pussy was still gaping open. But now that I had a good look at it, it did look kind of small. I decided to eat her out. I backed up a little and went down on her. Her well fucked pussy tasted amazing. J started shaking harder. She started pleading with me, "Please... stop... I'm too sensitive..." she said, sounding like she was about to cry.

I stopped and moved so I could lay down beside her. Once I was lying down, she rolled over and laid beside me. She wrapped herself around me, throwing a leg over me and hugging me. She was still shaking, but it was slowing. Now we were both covered in each other's cum. "I need to rest," she said.

The way she was lying on me, I could reach down and play with her pussy from behind, and I did. My wrist was between her ass cheeks. I got two fingers inside her. She started shaking more, then reached down and grabbed my cock. I was still hard. "If I knew you were going to fuck me like this, I would have invited you to my room way before I did," she said, "Does this thing go down?" she asked, climbing back on top of me.

"Are you ready for more already?" I asked.

"I've never met a man that stays hard this long. I've never been fucked so hard, so long, so thoroughly. I'm very sensitive right now, my pussy is sore, and I think you may have broken it. But I am woman enough to fuck every inch of this wonderful cock for as long as it stays hard. I may never get a chance like this again," she said.

I started laughing, "So, is this a one-night stand?" I asked her, "Because if I'm never going to see you again, there are some more boundaries I want to test."

"You want to see me again?" she asked, sitting up on my cock and slowly grinding on it.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I asked her.

"You mean just to fuck me, right?" she asked.

"Or, you know, we could date," I said, grabbing her hips.

"You know I'm still married, and I have a kid, right? I'm not sure if I want to get divorced or not. And I'm basically a slut. There's a long list of men between her and Louisiana when I left a few weeks back," she said, looking away from me.

"How many men?" I asked, holding her down on my cock, encouraging her to move her hips more.

" You don't want to know," she said, quickly adding, "but don't worry, I always used condoms. I didn't with you because you very seriously have the biggest dick I've ever seen. I wanted to feel you inside me, but you are the first man to be inside me raw since my husband."

"How many men?" I asked again.

"I'm embarrassed, ashamed even," she replied, looking back away.

"Don't be," I said, "I really do want to know."

"You'll judge me. Every man does, except my husband. He's still faithful, and he likes to hear the stories of how I get fucked. He'll love hearing about you," she said.

"Why did you leave Louisiana?" I asked.

"I needed to find myself. I married young, I'm only 22. I've always felt like a slut, even though my husband was only the sixth guy I was ever with. I guess I just wanted to try living that lifestyle," she said, as she started to slide her pussy up and down my shaft, lifting herself with her knees, her hands behind her head.

"How many guys?" I asked again, adding, "Don't worry, I won't judge you, I'm kinda like your husband."

She looked at me funny, "Honestly, I lost count. But since I've lived here, about nine, maybe ten days, I've fucked fifteen other men, you're number sixteen." My cock throbbed inside her. She looked shocked, "You do like that, huh?" she asked, smiling. She started fucking me a little faster now.

"I really do," I said.

"Well, then, she said, "between Shreveport and Virginia I fucked fifty-six men. All one night stands, or hit it and quit it type shit. All wore condoms, most were just quickies. So, in all, I've fucked, uh... seventy-eight men. A couple were at rest stops along the interstate. Too much detail?" she asked.

"No, not at all. Please go on," I told her.

"Ok, well, late one evening, just before dusk in Mississippi, I was at a rest stop. I stopped to stretch my legs a little, but my pussy was really wet. There were plenty of guys around, mostly truckers and family men. I knew a trucker would fuck me, but that was too easy, I wanted a challenge if I failed I could always go get a trucker. I saw a guy with his family at a picnic table. His wife left him with one of the kids. So, I went over to the table and sat down. He looked at me and smiled politely. I tossed a condom on the table and told him, 'If you wanna fuck, ditch the kid, I'll be in the men's room waiting. You have five minutes.' I got up and walked away."

"Wow, you are a slut," I said, smiling up at her, my cock was really throbbing in her now.

"I'm not done," she said, "I had just enough time to find a stall and pull my jeans and panties down to my knees when I heard him come in. He found me condom in his hand and came into the stall. I took the condom and undid his pants. No surprise, he was already hard. I rolled the condom on him then turned around and bent over, grabbing onto the toilet for support. He wasted no time grabbing my hips and fucking me like a whore. All of the years of sexual frustration of being married to a cold bitch were being taken out on my pussy. I loved it. Like all men, he slammed into me, and I knew he was cumming, then I felt his dick jerking in me. I stood up before he even pulled out of me, turned around, and pushed him out of the stall so I could finger my freshly fucked cunny and cum again before getting back on the road."

My cock was throbbing uncontrollably inside her as she told her story. "That is so fucking hot!" I told her.

"You're really turned on by that, aren't you?" she asked.

"You have no idea," I replied.

"So, what do you want outta this?" she asked.

"Honestly, you won't freak out?" I asked her.

"Damn right, after what I just told you, you better be honest, and no, I won't freak out," she said.

"Ok," I said, pulling her down on me and holding her still, "I love your pussy. You have the tightest pussy I have ever had, and honestly, I want to fuck you for as long as you will let me. I understand you're still married, and you want to fuck around, so I guess I'm not suggesting we couple up, but to answer what I want. I want your pussy. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but you could probably pussy whip me pretty easily."

"Well, I'm ok with being your girlfriend. That is if you want to try that," She said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?"

I put my arm around her back again and flipped her onto her back. She was looking up at me, smiling. Her cum had dried up, leaving spots all over her glasses. I started fucking her slowly. "Are you as sore as I am?" I asked her.

She laughed and said, "Probably more so."

I pulled out of her and laid down beside her. I looked over at the clock, it was after 3:00 am. "Do you have anything to do tomorrow, or I guess today?" I asked.

"Not really. I need to look for a job this morning, but my afternoon is filled with drinking at The Lazy Parrot before fucking the brains out of my new boyfriend," she said giggling.

The next thing I remember is waking up a little after 6:00 am. My cock was still hard, but I was too sore to fuck J. J was lying beside me, her legs were spread apart, exposing her sexy, pink pussy lips. I got between her legs and started eating her out. She started to wake up slowly, then grabbed my head and started moaning. Her pussy smelled and tasted wonderful. Looking up at her body I could see where my cum had dried on her. By now I had two fingers in her as deep as they would go. Her pussy had tightened back up while she slept. "Right there," she said, "yeah, right there. I'm gonna cum."

She started to shake a little, and pushed my head back, "You gotta stop," she said, "I'm really sore and I'm still super sensitive. I've never cum so much, or so intense in my life."

J looked over at the clock, "Oh, shit, I need to get up and get ready." She sat up and kissed me, "I guess it's true what they say, Virginia is for lovers."

12