Adventures In Virginia Pt. 02

Story Info
Janice's roommate turns out to be a slut too.
1.2k words
4.51
8.3k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J got up, "I'm going to take a shower. I won't be long. Stay here," she said, wrapping a towel around herself and walking out of the door.

The door didn't latch when she pulled it behind her. Instead, it stayed open just enough so that I could see into the hallway. Not long after the shower started, J's roommate walked down the hall. She was wearing a different shirt, which was shorter. I could see that she had a thong on, and now I could see all of her ass. She had the most perfect ass I'd seen in a long time.

I lay in J's bed, stroking my hard cock. It was still wet from J's pussy. It took me about a minute to decide to take a chance with the roommate. I didn't bother putting clothes on when I got up and walked to the hallway, looking for her.

I found J's roommate in the kitchen, making a pot of coffee. Her shirt was longer now, it covered almost all of her ass, and when she turned toward me, I could barely make out the fabric covering her pussy. Had she been holding her shirt up in the hallway, hoping I was looking?

I was the first to speak, "Sorry, we were so loud last night."

"You should be more considerate when you're in someone else's house," she replied.

"I tried to get her to be quiet. I am sorry," I told her.

"I meant you could have put some clothes on," she said, looking me up and down.

"Oh, well, after last night, I thought you might want to see for yourself," I said, walking closer to her, "I was hoping you'd come in last night."

"I've seen and fuckedI a big dick before," she said, backing away from me.

"I've never seen an ass as perfect as yours," I told her, still getting closer.

"Who told you to look at my ass?" she asked, backing into the corner of the kitchen counter. She put her hands on the edge of the countertop.

"I thought you wanted me to look," I said, getting close enough to her that my hard cock brushed against her.

"I can have any man I want. Why would I want you?" she hissed, "Janice hasn't been here ten days yet, and you're one of a dozen men she's brought home already. You're nothing special."

"Don't be a bitch," I said, reaching between her legs, which she had spread slightly. "It doesn't become you. Besides, your mouth says one thing, but your pussy says something else."

She bit her bottom lip but didn't say anything about my hand, rubbing her pussy through her skimpy thong. Her panties were damp, and I could feel the heat coming off of her pussy. I heard a short, quiet moan escape her lips, and I knew she wouldn't stop me.

I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up onto the countertop. There was almost no effort at all on my part. She hopped a little and lifted herself with her arms, then rested on the very edge of the counter. Her panty-covered pussy was at just the right height. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it on the small patch of fabric that covered what I wanted, teasing us both. Her cunt felt hot on the back of my dickhead.

I pulled away from her enough to lift her shirt up so I could see the top of her panties. I grabbed the waistband on each side and pulled out, ripping them open and pulling the fabric away from her pussy. She had a neatly trimmed landing strip above her glistening wet pussy.

I wasn't sure how long we had, so I didn't spend much time looking at her pussy. I grabbed my cock and put it to the entrance of her pussy, easing it in a little before grabbing her hips again and shoving all of my cock into her.

She grunted and wrapped her legs around my waist, keeping her hands on the counter. She leaned back as much as she could. I gripped her hips even tighter, helping to steady her, then started to pound her pussy, but she didn't miss a stroke. Almost immediately, she started bucking her pussy onto me. Within seconds we were fucking each other hard, like long-lost lovers that knew each other's bodies perfectly. She was giving as hard as I was. She felt magnificent, but she was nowhere near as tight as J had been. It was nice getting some strange I could really pound on.

Her pussy felt incredible. She wasn't too tight, she wasn't too loose, and she was extremely hot and wet. We were both watching my cock fuck her pussy, when out of nowhere, she said, "I'm gonna cum."

Her bucking became a little erratic, making it hard for me to keep a good rhythm. Suddenly she stopped. "I can't...." She was out of breath.

Now that she wasn't moving, I went back to fucking her. She was still looking down at my cock, stretching her pussy out. I decided to give her a show. I started slow-fucking her so she could enjoy the sight of my rock-hard prick going in and out of her. It worked. In no time at all, she was moaning like a whore.

"I'm gonna cum again. Cum with me this time. Cum in me. I want to feel your cock explode in my pussy. Please cum with me, in me, deep in my pussy," she begged, then reached down and grabbed my balls.

That's all it took. I shoved my cock into her as hard and fast as I could, just as I emptied what felt like the biggest load of my life into her. That must have sent her over the edge because her pussy tightened up around me, and she let out a long, moaning, crying noise as her pussy pulsated around my cock, milking.

We had both stopped. She just sat there looking at my cock pulsating in her pussy. I slowly started to pull out. My cock was coated in our cum. I was still hard.

"I needed that this morning," she said, hopping down from the counter. Her panties fell to the floor, "keep those to remember me by."

She started walking out of the kitchen. I was looking at her sexy ass. Her inner thighs were covered in our cum leaking out of her.

She stopped at the corner of the hallway, looked over her shoulder before walking out, and said, "Feel free to have some coffee," then she disappeared around the corner.

I bent over to pick up her panties. When I stood up, she had stuck her head around the corner, "Oh, and I've had bigger," she said, before disappearing again.

I looked at the coffee pot. The whole thing had happened in less than six minutes. The shower was still on, so I went back to J's room. I smelled the panties, and her pussy smelled intoxicating. I wished I could have eaten it. I put her panties in my pants pocket then laid down to wait for J.