All Comments on 'Adventures In Wearables Ch. 01'

by firsttimewriterlongtimereader

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
vickiebonnevickiebonne10 months ago

Very well written. I don't usually enjoy impossible transition stories but you made it work. Thank you.

StorieCapStorieCap10 months ago

Love it! Please continue writing! You're great at it!!

Charlene99Charlene9910 months ago

Yes the story worked for me. Thank you.

KoxokKoxok10 months ago

Five stars, loved it! Please, give us a sequel!

diane92374diane9237410 months ago

I wonder if putting a bra and panties on him would cause him to have tits and a pussy ??? Your story is wonderful.

venus_canvenus_can10 months ago

Loved the story - waiting for the next part. As diane92374 indicated, perhaps Mike will be transformed if he puts on the fleshlight?

MeChelleCD66MeChelleCD6610 months ago

awsome, fantastic, can't wait to read the next part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your writing is unbelievable. Capturing in an amazing way all our real fantasies that we only hope would come some day. Please never stop writing...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good writing, fun characters, fun conceit, some imagination. Really well done. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fan-fucking-tastic! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have two more parts to binge :3

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn579 months ago

What a great idea for a story and you write so well. Going to binge this entire series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hoelee that was a fantasytastic story. You do very write well and with lots of imagination. The sky is the limit with where this story can lead to. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series. 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirsttimewriterlongtimereader@firsttimewriterlongtimereader
Firstly I'd like to apologize for all my proofreading errors. I write the vast majority of my work on the phone in stolen time here and there. I know I need an editor. I would also love to have some folks who could beta read for me. If you are interested in either please reach...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES