Adventures In Wearables Ch. 02

Story Info
Piper gets a 3D printer and makes a new toy.
2.4k words
4.68
9.4k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read the first chapter in this series, I suggest you do for context. The abilities of our protagonist and her sexual relationship with her husband will make quite a bit more sense if you do.

All characters in this story that engage in any kind of sexual activity are consenting and over the age of 18. If you don't enjoy stories where the characters end up with genitalia or a body that generally belongs to the opposite sex and then enjoy using it, this probably isn't for you. All characters are fictional, we just wish this could actually happen.

---

Piper had been reading too much literary porn. Ever since learning about her ability to strap on pretty much any dildo and have it become her real working cock, she had been looking for anyone else on the internet that might had something similar happen. She found nothing that seemed real. But the stories out there, damn. They made her hard, she had spent more than a few nights escaping to the guest room after fucking Mac to read a story and masturbate. She felt a little bad, but it had given her ideas, ideas that Mac had loved.

Her current obsession was clit cocks, a clit that when hard was as large, or larger, than most men's dicks but emerged from the top of a woman's labia like she was born with it. She had looked all over for a dildo that matched what she was looking for but hadn't found one. She had become so obsessed that she had taught herself to use 3D scanning apps and modeling programs to scan her own vulva and her favorite cock/dildo, the 7.5 in circumcised one she had purchased the day after Mac's birthday that was medium thick, with small veins and a flaring head that made Mac scream like a girl.

She had her model almost perfect, her vulva, the cock positioned where her clit should be, the labia expanding around it to accommodate its girth. She imagined that when she wore it, that when she was soft all that would show was a little penis head poking out of her labia. Hidden in her panties but ready at a moment's notice for Mac's warm needy ass.

She had edited the labia a little. She had always felt that her inner labia were a little long, so she had shortened them to look a little more sleek. But never mind that little detail, all she needed now was a 3D printer. She had done some research to make sure that she could find one with a bed that was large enough and the printer had enough distance in the Z direction to accommodate the length.

She had been dropping hints for weeks, she knew Mac wanted one too, but for making odds and ends around the house. She had discussed it, trying to make it seem like it was his idea, even pretending to help him pick one out. He had finally ordered it last week, and it was coming today.

Mac was out of town for two more days and she didn't want to wait to let him put it together. She figured he'd forgive her once he saw the results. She wasn't sure it would work when she put it on but she couldn't wait to try. Her phone dinged to let her know the carrier had dropped it at the house.

Rushing to finish up her work she left early, ordering takeout before she left the office and picking it up on the way. Upon getting home the take out lay forgotten on the dining room table as she grabbed the large box from the front porch. She tore it open and started reading the directions. An hour and a half later the thing was put together, hooked to her laptop and printing a very small test print.

She had been on a deep dive about temperatures and filaments since they had ordered it. She had chosen a purple one just for fun and had set all the parameters, hopefully correct. Her test print wasn't what the kit suggested. Instead of the little animal or chess piece, she was printing a little dildo, one she would never use, but she wanted to see if it would slouch. The simple print was supposed to take 5 hours. Ugh.

Piper sat down to cold takeout, finally remembering to eat. Her mind only on the final product. She finished her food and had forgotten what she had even eaten before she left the table as she walked to check on the print. It hadn't slouched and everything seemed to be going ok.

She went to watch a show, she couldn't focus, her little "every day" dick was hard and rubbed against her panties creating a little tent in her pants. She shimmied down her pants and panties and rubbed some spit on the head and started masturbating. It was so small it only really took two fingers to rub up and down, but she did so with a fervor. It was great for every day and allowed her to pee and avoid pesky periods. It also had the upside of always cumming quickly.

Like clockwork, after only 30 seconds, she came. Catching the pitiful amount of cloudy cum that this one always seemed to generate in her hand, the ones without balls never generated that much, she licked it off and tried to watch the show.

Still distracted she went upstairs and removed the everyday dildo to find an extremely wet pussy.

Fuck she was turned on, she wished Mac was here, he could fuck her, then she could fuck him, and then maybe she could get a blowjob.

His blow jobs had really improved recently, she had tried to repeat his methods as a demonstration while blowing him recently, explaining how much teeth to use and how to swallow the head and deep throat. He had taken the advice really well; he was a very enthusiastic sock slut. She didn't worry about him going to look for the real thing because the real thing honestly couldn't compete with what she could provide.

She pulled Mac clone from her drawer, he still had a few dildos on his side these days, but she had most of them. Macs were just gathering dust though. He never used them anymore. Why use rubber when you have the real thing practically whenever you want? Well almost whenever you wanted.

She practically had to seduce him into fucking her recently, he loved anal orgasms so much he barely touched his dick. And she defiantly provided those, at least 4 times a week.

Inserting mini-Mac in her soaked vagina she started a leisurely pace, she still had 4.5 hours left till the test print was finished. Why rush? Forty minutes and a sore nipple later she had cum twice but was still horny thinking about what she might have tomorrow. She reversed mini-Mac and popped it thru one of the several pairs of panties with a hole in the front she kept by the dildos these days.

They were so much easier to use than the strap-on harnesses. With a live mini-Mac to play with, she pulled out her fleshlight. Mini-Mac was still covered in her juices and slipped right in, with leisurely strokes she brought herself to the fourth orgasm in an hour, this one requiring much more cleanup since with mini-Mac on she produced almost an ounce worth of cum.

She went downstairs naked, breasts swaying and her mini-Mac bouncing on her thighs. She spent so much time with balls these days she didn't even notice them. The print was starting to look phallic.

This was taking forever. She put on another show and tried to concentrate but couldn't. She eventually drifted off the TV still on.

---

She dreamed that Mac had a pussy. She was fucking him missionary, and his small breast shifted with every stroke of her dick. He looked like a man in every aspect except for some small tits, mosquito bites really, fat nipples, and a pussy. He screamed like a girl. Piper looked down. She had a clit cock. She could feel her juices running down her leg and the walls of Mac's vagina gripping her with every stroke. Mac and one, two, then three orgasms on her pole but she kept going. She finally blasted her load as he finished his fourth, his body shaking and his back arching.

She looked down at him and said "That is the power of the pussy, welcome to the world of multiple orgasms."

Mac looked back at her glassy eyed and spent. Then the fire alarm went off.

---

Piper woke up groggy. Cum covering her belly and breasts. She must have cum in her sleep.

The fire alarm hadn't gone off, it was the printer beeping. She got up, cum dripping down her body. The print was finished! She cut it off the base. It was perfect. No sag, perfect detail. Time to start the real thing!

She setup the new print, cum dripping down her stomach to pool on the chair under her cock and balls.

Hitting print, and crossing her fingers, she looked at the estimated time remaining. 23.5 hours. Damn that was a long time. She stood up and went upstairs. She masturbated again in the shower and got ready for bed. It was now after 11 pm, 23 hours to go.

She slept fitfully, dreaming of sex. She was a man in one, getting fucked by a shemale, herself in another eating a woman's pussy, another had her competing in a cum shooting competition. The winner got to fuck Mac.

She woke up groggy. Going through the motions she switched to her "every day" cock and put on her work clothes and went to the office. The day dragged by. She was sure at the end of the day she had done something but wasn't sure what. All she could think about was 10 pm. She ate the leftovers of her takeout from the night before. Masturbated twice, once with the ex-boyfriend inside her, yielding an earth-shattering orgasm that had her screaming for almost ten minutes as she rode waves of ecstasy, and once with it attached to her, filling her fleshlight to the brim with cum.

She found herself at the table staring at the plastic clit-cock, waiting for it to cool when the timer went off. In a daze she looked up.

Finally!

She stood up and removed the ex-boyfriend and set it on the table. She pulled of the clit-cock from the 3D printer and placed the base in the hole in her panties. She waited for the magic go to work.

The color change started from the tip, the purple turning dark red, the glans flaring with blood. The color changed all the way down. The panties had totally disappeared into her skin and the printed vulva changed from purple into the flushed pink flesh of her vulva, the two changes in color met a third of the way up her cock. It twitched and precum seeped out from the tip as the last of the purple color faded.

Piper squealed with joy as her not so little clit cock jumped and bobbed with her heartbeat. She couldn't wait to try it. But how to start? Mac wouldn't be home till tomorrow, so no joy there. She has been so caught up in making it she hadn't thought how to use it. Finally, she settled on mini-Mac inside her and the fleshlight on her new cock.

Laying on the bed, she slid mini-Mac into her sopping vagina. A few test thrusts and she was sure it felt about the same as her actual vagina. Lowering the fleshlight onto her cock, lubricated by a little spare pussy juice, her toes curled in pleasure at the dual sensations.

One hand working the fleshlight and the other working mini-Mac she started slow. Picking up speed with mini-Mac she basked in pleasure, her pussy leaking constantly around mini-Mac and her cock rock hard, each ridge teased by the tight tube of the fleshlight. This was totally the best of both worlds. Her cock-clit provided sensations that mixed playing with her clit and fucking Mac, and her vagina echoed each thrust, her walls gripping at the dildo, ripple of pleasure radiating out as that itch deep insider her turned to a fire. She felt the sensation of orgasm approaching, the pressure building at the base of her cock.

Her cock twitched and she rammed the fleshlight down hard, once, twice, and the built up pressure exploded up her shaft. Her cum exploded into the flesh light, she kept thrusting with mini-Mac with her other hand, the force of her orgasm causing her to stutter in her thrusting, the dildo skewing left and right as she tried to keep up her pace while filling the fleshlight with her hot cum.

She felt her vaginal orgasm building but not quite there. Trying to switch back and forth between sex toys, she found herself distracted by mini-Mac filling her she kept going with the fleshlight. She felt a second orgasm build in her clock-clit, the heat from the cum of her first orgasm making the fleshlight feel more real as it squeezed the head of her dick. It grew until it felt like it was twice as big as the first. Fuck this was amazing.

Increasing the pace on both toys, she felt a combined orgasm approaching. Her back arched and her fingers and toes tingled, the heat expanded from her groin overwhelming her. She panted and emitted short screams between heavy breaths, she felt waves of orgasm start to crest, moving from her cock to her vagina and then back, the pleasure increasing each time. Her cock-clit spurted hot cum constantly and her vagina squeezing the dildo helplessly. She started to black out. Cum poured out of the fleshlight when she lifted it up her shaft, dripping down the base of her cock-clit into her pussy.

She woke up a few minutes later. She removed both toys slowly, her cock-clit was soooo sensitive, and every ridge and vein on mini-Mac caused her to clench her abs with mini waves of pleasure. She grabbed her phone and took a picture, her half hard clit-cock laying to the side exposing her cum covered lips and vagina.

She smiled and sent it to Mac, the caption, "Wish you were here!" Reaching down to feel her handy work, she felt cock-clit deflating to leaving only a small cockhead peeking out from between her sticky labia. She fell asleep on the sofa moments later smiling. This was the best use for a 3D printer she had ever heard of.

Now if only Mac had a vagina too...