Adventures In Wearables Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed the back of his neck and pressed her breasts to his back, "I love you. Happy birthday honey." She considered pushing her hips up to grind her cock against his butt and see if he noticed but stopped when she felt him twitch and breathe deeply in sleep.

Piper lay there for a moment until she was sure Mac was asleep. What had happened? She reached down and felt the bulge in her panties. Stroking it lightly it began to harden. She stopped. She didn't want to wake up Mac. She quietly rolled out of bed and left the bedroom for their guest room. Sliding off her pants and panties she lay on the bed. Idly stroking her cock, she wondered how it worked. Was the dildo magic? Was it the harness? She had to find out.

Walking to the hall closet she dug out a box of her college things in the back. It was in here somewhere... Rummaging around she found what she was looking for. One of her college boyfriends had made her a dildo of his cock and balls when he went on a summer internship to Texas. He said he didn't want her to forget him.

While he was there, he had cheated on her, and they'd broken up when the woman he cheated on her with contacted her to tell her off for sexting with her boyfriend. She'd kept the dildo as a memento, he'd been really good in bed, and his dick hadn't been that long at 6 inches, but it had really nice girth at just over two inches in diameter. Wider than anything Mac had in his collection. It had almost been worth staying with him for the sex, but since she had his clone, good riddance to bad rubbish.

She hadn't used it since she'd met Mac and had almost forgotten all about it. Mac had joked when he found it that he might have competition. She'd thought that given his own collection he might try it on himself at least once and had put it away.

Piper pressed on the clip marking on her back. The clip appeared, she removed it and let the harness fall. Working quickly, she removed the veiny dildo from the ring and slipped in the ex-boyfriend. Getting it in the ring was hard due to the girth. Finally, she got the balls up to the ring. She pulled the harness back up and clipped it closed. As before, the shaft started to color, the white silicone changed to skin tone and the harness started to disappear. The ex-boyfriend had been uncut and now her cock was too. She wrapped her hand around it; it was much girthier than the other dildo, probably more than twice as wide. She stroked it up and down and felt something pulling on her at the base.

She had forgotten this dildo had balls. Now she did too. Reaching down she fondled them. That felt good. They were a nice size in her hand. Realizing she was masturbating in the hallway, playing with her balls and pulling her foreskin back over the head repeatedly, naked from the waist down, she walked back to the guest room. Pulling off her shirt, she lay down again, running both hands up the shaft and rubbing in the precum collecting at the tip. She moved one hand to play with her balls, gently rolling each in her fingers. She could feel pressure build as her balls tightened. She reached for her breast and squeezed it tweaking a hard nipple as she pulled her hand away. Moving her hand faster up and down her shaft she started to pant. She could feel her orgasm approaching and started using two hands. Feelings rushing to the base of her cock. She squeezed her knees together and she arched her back thrusting into her hands. Her balls twitched and she came, little ropes of white cum arcing from her dick and landing on her breasts.

She dropped her cock with a little splat and fondled her left breast and her balls as her breathing slowed.

"Thats why Mac masturbates so much." She thought.

She felt complete, her appetite sated. She lifted her hand to her breast and scooped up some cum. She licked her finger and decided she liked the taste of her cum. It was like salted honey and a texture like tapioca. Mac's was salty and musky, she liked that too, but she had never told him.

Getting up she went back to the guest bathroom to clean up. After a good sponge bath, she walked back to the guestroom and stood facing the bed, she could see the outline where she had been laying. The sheets had twisted while she played with herself.

Removing the harness again, she watched the straps reappear. "That isn't getting old" She thought. She bent over to pick up her panties, her breasts brushing her stomach, she paused panties in hand.

Did she have to wear the harness? She walked to the dresser and opened the top drawer to find a pair of scissors they kept there. Cutting a small hole where she thought a cock should go, she slipped her panties back on and grabbed the ex-boyfriend dildo and slid it through the hole and let the band snap back. It drooped for a moment the base tugging at the material of her panties. Her underwear began to tighten and as it touched her skin and began to disappear. The dildo becoming the color of skin.

Piper giggled a little and made her cock bounce up and down with her hips. She turned in the mirror and at the base of her back was a little mark that looked like a tag. Confident when she touched it, she would be able to remove the dildo, she went back to the guest room and grabbed her pajamas. Putting them back on, her cock tented the pants. She walked downstairs enjoying the feeling of her pjs rubbing on the head of her penis.

In the kitchen she looked at the mess they had left for the morning. Not tired yet after her excitement, she started to throw the food in the compost. It bugged her not to keep it but who knows who had touched what.

As she worked, she thought about the evening. The only thing special had been those wishing candles. She had wished she would enjoy pegging Mac, and she really had. Sitting down to eat a slice of cake she wondered what Mac had wished for. It almost certainly was not magic strap-ons. She resolved to ask him tomorrow. She stood up and placed her dish on the pile in the sink. Those were going to have to wait until tomorrow.

She walked back upstairs absently noting that her cock had gone soft and that her balls brushed her thighs as she mounted each stair. She pulled out her waist band. It had shrunk down to maybe two inches and lost most of its girth. Letting the waist band snap back she made her way to the guest bath. Reaching around to remove the dildo and pee she stopped herself. She had a cock, why not use it?

Pulling her pants out of the way she aimed her cock and relaxed. The urine came quickly, and she had to adjust her aim not to have it splatter on the seat. "No wonder guys always miss" she thought. Finishing, she shook it off like she'd seen Mac do and pulled her pants up. Turning off the lights and grabbing the veiny dildo off the floor where she'd dropped it, she tiptoed back into their bedroom. Sliding under the covers next to a softly snoring Mac, she quickly fell asleep, one hand touching her cock.

Mac woke early the next morning. He had a headache from all the booze last night and a little sore from getting pegged. He quietly got up. The party had been fun, but he needed to learn to say no when the boys started pushing the booze. He wasn't 25 anymore.

Stumping down the stairs he poured himself a big glass of water and gulped it down while making a pot of coffee. He poured another and sipped it while he sat at the bar watching the coffee brew. He brushed his chest hair with his hand and scratched his stomach. He was still sticky. He replayed the events of last night in his head. That had arguably been the best sex of his life. Piper had been really into it, and he had cum so hard. He didn't think he'd ever produced that much cum before. It had been like she could feel where the dildo was in his ass and had aimed it right at his prostate. His dick stirred. He hoped he didn't have to wait until next year to try that again. Maybe his wish had come true.

The coffee finished and he poured himself a cup. Drinking it black, he started to make an omelet and some toast. He made enough for Piper as well and tossed it in the toaster oven on warm. Replaying the sex again as he ate, he daydreamed about that orgasm. He wanted another, and Piper had just kept going after he'd cum, keeping him on that high until she'd shuddered and draped herself on top of him. That had been nice. He loved the feeling of her breasts on his bare back. He finished his eggs, coffee, and toast. Feeling much more human, he poured a cup to bring to Piper.

Balancing the cup and plate, as he walked up the stairs, he bumped the door to their bedroom open with his hip and saw Piper roll onto her back and scooch up to prop herself on the pillows.

"Thank you for everything yesterday, and especially last night." He said setting her cup and plate down on the bedstand. "That was amazing, I don't know how you did that."

She turned a little pink around the base of her neck and lifted her cup to her mouth. She took a sip and smiled "Oh, just my little secret..."

Mac leaned forward to give her a kiss in the process his had brushed over the covers covering her lower abdomen. He bumped something hard as his hand moved. He gave her a kiss and shifted back brushing the spot again. It felt tubular.

Mac gave her a funny look, "Hun what's under the covers?" he asked tugging the sheets off her. She couldn't stop him. The clovers slid off revealing her hard cock outlined by her pajama pants.

Mac raised an eyebrow, and looked at her "did you wear the harness to bed?"

Piper just smiled at him. Mac grabbed her pants by the waist and pulled, she brought one hand down to stop him the other trying not to spill her coffee. Out flopped her cock, it slapped back on her stomach revealing the balls underneath. Mac gave her another look and reached out to touch it. It felt warm, real, and hard. She wasn't wearing a harness and he could feel a pulse as he touched it.

Piper decided that the truth was the best option. "Mac?" She laid a hand on his and closed his hand around her cock. "Last night something magical happened..."

She went on to explained about how the dildo had attached to her and the how she had fucked him with it until she came. Then she explained her little tests, leaving out where she got the dildo she was currently wearing. She explained about the harness and the panties and how if she took them off, she would go back to normal.

Mac requested a demo. She removed the dildo showed him her pussy and put it right back on. As the dildo became her cock again, he asked a question, "Is it always hard?"

"No," she giggled, "it gets soft too." She sat back down on the bed and started eating her breakfast. Mac watched her cock move under the plate with her breathing.

"Mac?" she asked, "What did you wish for last night?"

"Umm, that you'd fuck me and really get off on it."

Piper smiled, "Well I did fuck you, and I really, really got off on it."

Mac felt his dick harden, so had he. Mac looked at her dick again, it had softened a bit while they were talking but it was now getting hard again, Piper must have been thinking about last night.

"That's not the dildo I picked out last night, is it?"

"No, it's not, I wanted to try one with some balls, you didn't have any, and without them I just have a giant taint."

"Besides," she said moving egg into her cheek. "Besides, they are fun to play with!"

As she finished her food, he looked closer at her dick. He was pretty sure he knew where it had come from. The ex-boyfriend. Two years ago, while Piper was on a business trip, he'd been really horny and had tried using it. He had to use his largest dildo as a plug for a few hours before he had dared put it in. He had taped it to the wall and fucked himself with it, cumming into his hand after just barely playing with his dick. He'd swallowed his cum for the first time that day while still impaled on the dildo. He hadn't minded the taste but had been so embarrassed at having used a mold of a real dick and then eating cum he had cleaned up and put it away vowing to never try it again. But here it was stuck to his wife, the purple bulbus head like an eye staring at him.

Mac stood up, "I'm gonna shower, I'm still sticky"

Piper could see how hard he was. She watched him go. Piper finished her coffee and stroked her cock. Mac had been staring at her cock the whole time like he was mesmerized. She heard the shower start and walked over and peeked into the bathroom. He was standing at the shower door lost in thought stroking his dick. She pushed open the door quietly and slid up behind him, her cock sliding between his legs and bumping his balls. He started and dopped his hand from his dick.

She wrapped her arms around his chest and kissed his shoulders. "Can I shower with you?"

"I dunno," he said "Is there enough room in here?"

"Sure," she said kissing his back again "We'll find a place to put everything..."

She could feel him shiver as her dick twitched against his taint. She walked around him and pulled him into the shower. Pulling him in for a deep kiss, their dicks touched for the first time. Mac didn't pull away.

Piper grabbed the soap and handed it to him, "Soap me up?"

Mac hesitated, she spun around so he could start with her back. He soaped her up from claves to neck paying special attention to her butt and hips. She spun around, motioning for him to finish, he did everywhere, teasing her nipples with the palms of his hands, but he avoided her cock. He stared at it. He finally reached out and touched it, feeling her pulse and the heat it gave off. He moved his hands under her length and cupped her balls. He finished cleaning by giving her two quick soapy strokes and handed the soap to her.

She pressed against him, her cock sliding up to get trapped between their stomachs, her soapy breasts pressing on his chest. He could feel her nipples pressing into him.

"My turn," she said, "let's get you nice and clean."

She took her time, avoiding his dick, balls and ass. Once everywhere was soaped up she got behind him and reached under him soaping him from the front to the back, taking extra time and attention to be sure his balls and rosebud were clean.

Mac was on fire, his dick an iron rod. As she cleaned his rosebud he pushed back, her finger slid in. Piper reached around and grabbed his dick pumping it twice. Mac felt like he might come at the slightest touch. Piper slid her soapy cock between his butt cheeks and pressed it against his rosebud sliding her fingers out of the way. Mac could feel the heat from her cock, he wanted it. Piper pushed on his back and pulled on his hip, pushing harder. It wasn't going in.

Remembering what Mac and said the first time they had tried anal, she said "Relax, push out like you are going to the bathroom."

Mac tried to relax, Piper pushed harder, suddenly she slid in.

It was only the tip and Mac already felt full. Piper pushed her hips forward, sliding her soapy length into him. Mac hurt a little. This was a lot. He wished they had used lube instead of soap. Piper started thrusting. Mac started to feel better as he acclimated. Piper was ready for more. She grabbed his hips and thrust faster, her balls tapping his taint with each thrust. Mac bent over, giving her his ass, putting his hands on the wall to brace himself. His legs started shaking again and for the second time in 24 hours he found himself cumming hands free. His legs shook, and his dick pulsed. His balls pulled tight to his body. He started to black out as Piper kept going, his ass spasming. His orgasm and grasping ass were all Piper needed to put her over the top. She thrust hard, pinning her dick as deep as it would go while she blew her load inside him. She could feel ropes of cum spurting from her cock. She thrust again as she claimed Mac. He was hers; this was her ass.

Piper smiled as Mac gasped, still bent over, and grabbed the soap, she quickly pulled out and cleaned her cock off. She then soaped up Mac's dick, balls and slightly gaping asshole as her cum ran down his leg. She washed her hair and face while he recovered.

When he finally stood up, she moved over and kissed him.

She asked, "Did you like that?"

Mac nodded. She stepped out of the shower brushing his dick with her hand. Piper dried off, touched the spot on her back and peeled off her panties and the dildo, she was soaked inside her panties. She tossed them into the laundry, set the dildo on the bedstand and went back into the bathroom to give her pussy a quick clean. Mac was still standing in the shower, the water beating down on his head, not moving. Piper walked out, slid into a lacy thong, a pair of yoga pants, and a strappy yoga top and went downstairs to pour another cup of coffee.

By the time that Mac made it downstairs Piper had finished the dishes, grabbed both dildos from the bedroom and thrown them into the dishwasher and started it. She was just starting with some basic yoga poses in the living room when Mac slouched on the sofa watching her.

After her third pose he spoke. "Am I gay?"

Piper looked over at him. "You've always said you weren't."

Mac sat in silence for a moment. "Is a straight guy supposed to love getting fucked this much?"

Piper finished her pose and sat next to him. "Are you worried that getting fucked by a real dick makes you gay?"

He nodded.

"Are you attracted to men?"

He shook his head.

"Do you fantasize about guys fucking you?"

Again, he shook his head.

"Do you fantasize about women fucking you with a dick?"

He spoke, "Yes, for a long time."

"And is getting fucked by a woman in general gay?"

"No."

"What are you worried about? You had hot sex with your wife who loved every minute of it, and you loved it too? What's getting to you?"

He paused, "I can't stop thinking about your cock and how I came like a girl."

She laughed and put her hand on his arm. "No, you came like a man. Girls don't have prostate orgasms."

Mac thought about that for a moment. "But I didn't use my penis at all."

Piper put her other hand on his lap and rubbed his package, this talk about their recent activities was starting to turn her on.

"I thought that was the point of a prostate orgasm? You said so yourself the first time you asked me to put my fingers in your ass."

"Hands free you called it."

Mac thought some more, he was getting distracted by her hand rubbing the length of his dick through his shorts. She posed a question "If you had a pussy would you want a guy to fuck it?"

He shook his head. "Would you want me to fuck it?"

He nodded. He was getting hard again.

She leaned close and whispered into his ear, "You have an ass. I have a cock. Do you want me to fuck... you... in... your ass?"

He gulped, shorts tenting.

Piper rubbed her thighs together. "So that's settled. you, a man, have an ass. Your wife, a woman, recently found out that she can have a cock. And, she likes to fuck you with it. You liked it and it gave you pleasure."

"A lot," he whispered.

"A lot," she repeated louder. "So that makes you, not gay, but likely, your wife's cock slut..."

Mac turned red, he loved it when she talked dirty.

Piper grinned pushing it further, "Do you want to suck my cock, my little cock slut?" she asked, now practically in his lap pushing her breasts against his chest.

He gulped.

"Is that a, yes?"

He whispered "yes"

"Louder please..."

"Yes."

"What did you say?"

"YES, I want to suck your cock and be your clock slut!" He rushed out.

Piper sat back. That wasn't what she had expected. "You sure about that?"

Mac gulped again. "Well not your ex-boyfriend's dick that's a little too much."

She laughed, "No. I meant the part about being my cock slut."

"Oh, umm, well... It might be a little late for that. I don't think a dildo will ever be the same."

Piper grinned climbing back on his lap and straddling his hips. She was getting wet