Adventures In Wearables Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know what to do to well?"

He chuckled, "You forget, that's a copy of my dick, I know exactly what gets it off, I just did what I'd want done to me. Now. I need a shower, Coming?"

Piper took his hand and followed him to the shower.

A little soap, some very heavy petting, and twenty minutes later had them out of the shower drying off. Piper was hard again, Mac wasn't. This was the most sex he'd ever had in a twenty-four-hour period. He needed dinner and to go to sleep.

Piper made dinner, Shepards pie. They ate and started trying to watch a streaming movie, but Mac fell asleep. Once Mac was asleep, Piper went upstairs and removed her dick and panties. Fuck that had been a great day. She wondered what tomorrow would hold; she knew that sex for them would never be the same. Mac was officially and forever her little cock slut, and she was going to fuck him every chance she got.