Adventures In Wearables Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, cock slut," she ground her crotch into the bulge his shorts, "Your cock slut," pointing to her pussy as she pulled one arm out of her top, "has a proposition," pulling the other arm out.

"If you would take her, and fuck her over your desk in the office until she screams,"

She pulled her top down to her stomach exposing her breasts, "she will let you pick the dick you suck..."

His dick jumped; his mouth watered. She cupped her breasts upwards as if offering them to him. Her nipples crinkled and hardened. He didn't need any more encouragement. He picked her up and pinned her to the sofa as he yanked down her pants. She yelped as he tugged.

He ripped her panties down to her ankles and lifted her over his shoulder and strode towards the office, fairly tossing her onto the desk, he pulled down his shorts and spread her legs. He could smell her arousal and see the moisture seeping from her vagina. Deciding that a little tease would only help, he traced her vulva with one finger and then pushed it into her pussy. She moaned. Sticking in a second finger he searched for her g-spot. He searched for a moment before he felt her torso twitch. He pressed harder and started a slow circle with his fingers, she shuddered and moaned again.

Piper was so hot. She needed him inside her, now. She wanted to be filled. She had loved doing the filling last night but now she wanted to be filled. His fingers teased her, causing her to hunch on his hand as he drew circles inside her. She moaned and pleaded with him for more.

He finally removed his fingers and replaced it with just the tip of his dick. He traced the curves of her hips with his free hand and pinched her nipple while she tried to hunch backwards and get more of his dick inside.

She grasped at her breasts, kneading them and tugging at her nipples. Mac moved his hands under her hips and pulled her in to the hilt, his 6.5 inches filling her almost completely.

He started thrusting, holding her hips in place, she started panting. Finding an easy pace, he fed her his dick listening to her moans, grunting when he had to shift slightly. Looking up for a moment he realized the blinds were up. Any neighbor walking by could easily see Piper impaled on his dick. He didn't stop.

He started alternating his depth and speed. Occasionally much harder, things falling off the desk as it shook. Reaching down and placing a hand above her mound he put a thumb on her exposed clit and stroked it.

Piper's mind was a blur with pleasure, it felt like her nerves were on fire. As much as she'd loved fucking Mac, and she had considered never taking off that cock off again, this was amazing. He'd never been this good before. She wasn't sure what had gotten into him, besides her, but she didn't want it to stop.

Mac changed his angle and his dick started pushing on her g-spot each stoke. His thumb still stroking her clit. She started to shake.

Her eyelids fluttering, she panted "Fuck, me, little, cock, slut, fuck, me, harder."

Little screams escaped her mouth as she started to climax in short waves. Mac plowed on, moving his hand away from her sensitive button and gathering moisture from below her pussy. He rubbed her fluids between his fingers and without warning pressed on her rosebud. Like a light switch, it set her off, screaming as she clenched his cock in spasms with her pussy. Mac unloaded, thrusting without rhythm, staring at her bouncing breasts and arching torso.

Mac came hard, and while it wasn't as body encompassing as in the shower, he felt like he had poured out his core. He could feel his cum sliding out of Piper's pussy and dripping on his balls.

He felt like a man. Still Piper's cock slut, but a man.

He slowed and pulled out, offering Piper some tissues to wipe up with. Piper lay there for a moment recovering. When she lifted herself off the desk and wiped. She smiled at him, a nice just fucked smile.

"Believe it or not that was the best orgasm I've ever had cock slut...Someone really wanted to choose the cock he sucks."

Mac stared out the open window and motioned at it. "Are we going to give more of a show?"

Piper glanced out the window, one of the neighbors was walking their dog. They both fled the office.

Piper went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Walking out into the deserted living room she decided to finish her yoga naked. Taking off the top she was still wearing and starting her routine again she wondered what doing these poses would be like with her cock swinging freely. She started to get wet, her fluids smearing on her yoga mat as she changed poses. She finished her routine, flushed and sweaty, and went to take a cold shower.

When she came out of the shower Mac was sitting on the bed. Staring at his dildo collection lined up on the dresser.

"Deciding what you want me to stick in your mouth?" She grinned, "I think start small and work up."

Mac didn't respond. Piper wandered into the closet, picked out a cute short sundress that she figured would look great tented with a big cock. She put on a strapless bra, no panties, and slid into the dress.

Mac looked up. "I just can't see myself sucking any of these." He said, "No way I'm sucking the ex-boyfriend and the others I just can't do."

"Well, they aren't attached to me yet so of course you can't."

Mac grimaced, "I'm serious. You said I could choose if I made you scream. You screamed. It's my first cock I get to choose."

Piper felt that was a little childish, but then she had skipped the first three guys she dated before deciding to suck the fourth. It was amazing what a good hand job could accomplish.

"Ok so what do you want to do?"

Mac turned and looked at her. "Hear me out. The only dick I've ever thought of sucking is my own. Most guys have thought about it or even tried. I've even had dreams I could. So, would it be weird if I wanted to suck my own dick?"

Piper laughed, she'd had dreams she could lick her own pussy and she'd licked her fingers clean after masturbating plenty of times. "Well, I guess not. But you can't fold that far. And to be fair, it's my cock your supposed to suck."

Mac smiled, "No I'm not sucking actual dick, I have you for that. I'm saying make a mold like the ex-boyfriend put it on you and then I suck my dick."

Piper nodded, "I see, but what if I want my cock sucked today?"

Mac held up his phone. "The sex toy store I buy my lube at has kits. Besides," he tossed her the bottle of lube, "I'm almost out and I think we are going to need a lot more than before long..."

Piper grinned. A little pussy juice ran down her leg. She liked the sound of that.

Twenty-five minutes later found them at the sex toy store, Piper had almost flashed a family in the parking lot as she got out when the wind had pushed up her dress. She'd had to wipe before getting out of the car to make sure her juices weren't dripping down her leg. She held Mac's hand as they walked in, sliding doors opening and a friendly, uniquely dressed, sales attendant greeted them.

Piper turned to Mac, "You go find the kit and get some lube, I'm going to browse."

He agreed, setting off to ask an employee where to find what he needed. Piper wandered over to the dildos, a helpful salesperson walked over and offered to help. Piper asked about quality and types of dildos that could be used in a harness and the salesperson recommended several before retreating to let her make her purchases.

One in particular caught her eye. It had large balls, about 7.5 in long with a large, circumcised head, it was extremely realistic with plenty of veins. She grabbed one. Continuing to look she saw several "fantasy" dicks. Dragons, horse cocks, and several other imaginative phalluses were on display. She imagined herself with each. Tempting but she didn't think Mac would go for that.

She found the butt plug section and picked up a tiny fat little cock, veins everywhere and again circumcised, it wasn't more than two inches long and an inch in diameter. This would be good for wearing out of the house so she could pee standing up. She picked one up and put it in her basket.

Piper kept walking, finding herself in front of the fleshlights. Thinking back to last night and her masturbation session in the guest room, she decided she wanted one. She picked up a replacement parts kit as well. The vagina on it looked so tight she might rip it with the ex-boyfriend.

She brought her selections to the front and saw Mac still talking to a salesperson about something. She quickly purchased the toys so she could surprise Mac later. She regretted not bringing her harness or the panties with a hole, she wanted to try out at least one of her purchases on the way home.

Asking if they sold crotchless panties she quickly picked out and paid for a pair. This time asking if she could quickly use the changing room, she took her bags with her, siding on the underwear first and opening the little dick plug, she slid the base into the top of access hole in the underwear, the silicone pressing into her vulva.

As she expected, the underwear disappeared. The little dick became part of her, stranding out tiny and proud from her crotch. Walking back out, her dress brushing the head of her little dick, she joined Mac at the register right as he finished checking out. As they walked to the car, Piper, relishing the fact that anyone looking hard enough as the dress was pulled tight to her body by the breeze, would see her little tent.

Once in the car, she flipped up her dress so Mac could see. Mac blinked.

Piper smiled "Do you like it?"

Mac paused "It's nice babe but do you think you can fuck me with it?"

Piper laughed, "Probably not, it's for wearing out of the house so I can stand to pee, plus if you are sacred of sucking your own, this would be a good size to start with."

Mac laughed "Whatever honey, I think you just like having a dick."

They drove home stopping to get some drive through ice cream. Piper had made sure her little dicklet was an obvious tent in her dress and had placed the ice cream cups on either side of it when Mac had handed them to her. She was having way too much fun with this.

When they arrived home Mac went right to work prepping the kit. He didn't have any trouble getting a hard on to put it in the form, he had been hard ever since he had seen Piper's new "everyday" dick. She was still flaunting it around the house, more than obvious through her short dress. She had also been leaning over objects in his field of vision, giving him glimpses of her bare ass and occasionally the tiny dick as well.

The short time it took the mold to solidify flew by. He was as hard as he'd ever been, and his mouth was salivating thinking about sucking his dick on Piper. He poured the silicone into the mold and started to wait.

Piper pulled him away into the kitchen. "A watched pot never boils! Now bend over on the counter, I want to see if I can put this tiny dick in you."

Mac obliged, his dick trapped between the cold cabinet and his legs. Piper pulled up her dress and rubbed spit on her little dick. Pushing forward she found his rosebud. Mac, waited. Piper pushed and it slid right in. It was probably the smallest thing that wasn't a finger that had ever been in his ass. He could feel it stop just inside his sphincter.

Piper giggled, "well that's all the further it goes." and started pulling it in and out. She only lasted 30 seconds before she spurted hot little jets of cum, coating his rosebud and balls. It had been a total tease for Mac, the repeated penetration had him even harder and begging for release. He would never come like that, but it had been really fun.

He really was her little cock slut. He turned around, his dick poking her now soft little member. She giggled.

"Well, it certainly doesn't have any stamina. That was almost as quick as a middle school boy losing his virginity. Good thing your ass likes anything I give it." She gave his dick a squeeze. She had a thought. "Do you think I have a prostate too when I have a dick? Or is the magic all just outside?"

She turned around and rubbed her ass on his dick. "Wanna find out? If you do, go get the lube so we have something to do while we wait."

Mack didn't have to be told twice. He grabbed the new bottle of lube, he had opted for the large bottle with the pump, he figured it was going to get used.

He put a large dollop on his finger and popped it into her hole. It felt like she was pulling his finger in with her ass. He slapped some lube on his dick running it up the shaft to the tip. He pulled his finger back out and wiped his hand off on a paper towel. He lifted Piper up and placed her butt on the counter and for the second time that day spread her legs. Her little dick flopped between her legs, the smooth skin between it and her little red rosebud. Mac moved into position and pressed against her sphincter. It wouldn't go in. The entrance was shut up tight.

He didn't want to hurt her and gave her tiny dick a little tug. "Hey what gives, let me in?"

Piper giggled. "What's the password?"

"Umm, please?"

"Nope!"

"Umm open sesame?"

"Nope, think harder."

"Fuck" he thought, "she is such a tease."

"Cock slut?"

"Ohhh so close... who's my cock slut?"

"I'm your cock slut." He pushed again, she relented and let him slide right in.

It had been several years since they had done any anal. She had liked it when they had, but preferred vaginal. She had never gotten off from anal. Piper felt him fill her up.

"Could you aim up a bit on your next thrust?" He obliged.

"Oh, that's it, deeper this time"

He tried to follow her directions. Her ass was so warm and tight, he wasn't going to last long.

"Alright, more please, and faster."

She was pretty sure she did have prostate. There was a spot he kept hitting that felt really good. Her dick had gotten hard again, and she felt a pressure building at the base.

Piper felt Mac start to stiffen and his thrusts became uneven.

"Don't come yet, I'm almost there."

Mac tried to hold on, fuck he needed to cum. He held on for a few more strokes, Piper started to pant. Mac came, spurts of hot cum streaming out of him.

Piper was almost there, "Don't ... Stop..." she panted, "Keep going."

Mac tried gamely to keep going, fortunately the cum acted as additional lubricant and prevented him from getting too sensitive. He knew he only had about thirty seconds until he would start getting soft. He picked up speed and tried to aim at the location she had indicated. Piper shuddered, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled Mac in as deep as he could go.

Two more thrusts and Mac knew he was starting to get soft, suddenly Piper's ass clamped down on his cock. He felt like if he could, he would have come again. Piper hunched on him as she squirted clear liquid all over his shirt and abdomen moaning as she came again.

After a moment she released him from her legs. She smiled, "That was fun! Prostate orgasms are very nice. I can see why you like them. Hand me a paper towel before you pull out."

Mac handed her one and pulled out. Piper scooted off the counter and wiped up Mac's seed.

It took 3 more paper towels until she felt empty. Her dick dripped clear liquid on the floor. Mac had pulled off his shirt and stood there naked, watching. He was still mesmerized by her dick.

He thought about sucking the rest of the liquid off but decided he wanted to wait. They had gone through the effort, might as well stick with the plan.

An hour, two snacks, one bowl of ice cream, and two beers later, Piper watched Mac removed the dildo from the mold. He held it up to his own. They looked the same, his wasn't quite as hard. Piper walked over. Mac handed it to her. She held it to her crotch. Mac's dick went rigid.

She compared them again. Yup, looked exactly the same, down to the left testicle being slightly larger and the squiggly vein on the side. She pulled her panties on and inserted it into the hole. Mac watched with rapt attention as the dick turned the color of her flesh and her panties disappeared. Piper reached down and gripped it. It was a little darker in color than his, matching her skin tone but other than that a mirror image.

Piper let go, her dick bouncing. "Mac? Meet mini-Mac. She's waiting for you to pleasure her..."

Mac's mouth started salivating. He dropped to his knees and reached forward to pull her hips towards him. Piper pushed him away. She pulled her dress up over her head tossed it to the side. She unhooked her bra exposing her hard nipples and dropped it, so it hung from her dick. She walked away, hips swaying.

"Follow me cock slut, you don't want to scrape up your knees."

Mac stumbled trying to get up and followed. Piper sat down on the edge of the sofa. Her dick jutting out, she lay back. Her she could feel her balls on the inside of her thighs and her dick throb with every heartbeat.

Mac knelt in front of her.

"Pull the bra off with your teeth."

Mac bit the bra carefully and pulled dragging his nose across her dick as he did. The smell dove him crazy. When he had moved the bra, she stopped him again.

"Mouth only, no hands, start with my balls."

Mac started with her balls, first one then the other, sucking them into his mouth. He moved up to the shaft, licking and nibbling as he went. He was trying to remember every trick he had enjoyed when Piper or any of his ex-girlfriends had sucked him in the past.

Piper watched him move up the shaft. Damn he was such a cock slut. He was her cock slut.

He finally got to the tip and inhaled her, trying to get the whole thing in. Piper knew from experience that it was long enough that he was going to have to deepthroat to do it. He gagged, closing his eyes.

Piper patted his head in encouragement and played with her nipples. He tried again and gagged again. Tears this time. Piper stuck her tongue out at him. She mimed swallowing. Mac got the idea.

He tried again swallowing as he went, a little gagging, but he got the whole thing in. He started to hum and move his head up and down.

"Fuuuuck... your good." Piper moaned.

She was getting close. She had planned on making this last a while, but Mac was really good at sucking dick, well she'd never had her dick sucked before, but she was pretty sure he was a prodigy.

Or, she giggled, he had sucked a lot of dream dick as practice. Mac came up for a breath and sucked her back in. Piper moaned again, it was coming, fuck. She started to clench her abs, Mac pulled her in as far as he could, burying his nose in her landing strip and tried to hum loudly. Piper couldn't hold back. She came and hard.

She did her best to pull out a little so her cum would fill his mouth. Mac pulled back a little too much to get some air and her dick came out. Piper pumped two more loads on his face and neck. Mac swallowed what was in his mouth before he scooped a bit off his face.

"Tastes like salted honey." He commented.

Then he looked down. Piper sat up, smacking his cheek with her softening dick, smearing it with more cum.

Mac was staring at the floor and couch. There were streaks of what looked like cum splattering both.

Piper tilted her head. "Mac, did you just cum from sucking me off?"

Mac's cheeks and neck got red. "Kind of?" He confessed. "I wasn't allowed to use my hands so when I was sucking you off, I started to masturbate and..." He looked up embarrassed, "I guess I got carried away... When you came, I came."

Piper pulled his face to hers and kissed him hard. Cum spread from his face to hers.

"That was so hot. I love that you just got off sucking me. I've never tried getting off while sucking you, maybe I should have."

Piper kissed him again. "You sure you've never sucked dick before?"

Mac laughed, "Yes, I'm sure, but now that I've done it, I'd gladly do it again, only for you though."