Adventures In Wearables Ch. 03

Story Info
It's Piper's turn to make a birthday wish, will Mac like it?
9.7k words
4.76
11.8k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the feedback on the first chapter of this series. The second chapter was a bridge to the third and was intended for a little action that explained Piper and her proclivities after the events of the first chapter. As usual I truly value your feedback, good, bad, and critical, please feel free to comment or contact me with ideas for future chapters!

All characters in this story that engage in any kind of sexual activity are consenting and over the age of 18. If you don't enjoy stories where the characters end up with genitalia that generally belongs to the opposite sex and then enjoy using it, this probably isn't for you. All characters are fictional, we just wish this could actually happen.

---

Piper's birthday.

The last few months had been hot, not like temperature hot, but sexy hot. Piper had fucked Mac in the ass at least five times a week, often more than once in a day. He gave her blowjobs every Saturday morning and any other time she asked. At the start he had been fucking her at least half as much as she fucked him, but that had dropped off. He was becoming a bit too much of a cock slut. She didn't mind really, she loved fucking him, and since he started receiving consistently, he was twice as good at fucking her as he had ever been in the past and she missed that a little.

Mac had become a little more submissive as time went on. That didn't bother Piper, who was enjoying the power that came with having a cock whenever she wanted. She had experimented with a lot of phallic objects, yielding some very interesting results, her favorite had been her purchase that first weekend at the toy store, the second the ex-boyfriend, Mac seemed to love that thick dick just as much as she did. He would also request mini-Mac quite often, Piper loved when he requested it, and would fuck Mac with his own dick until he was insensible. It seemed like his own dick made him cum the hardest.

All this changed when Piper made the clit-cock. She hadn't taken it off since she had put it on a month and a half ago and wondered a little if she even could. It was a part of her, she was proud to have made it, but even more proud to wear it. Mac screamed in pleasure each time she fucked him with it, and she just couldn't get enough. The past two weeks for example she had fucked him twenty-five times. Mac came hard every time and wasn't even hard when he did.

She had started teasing him that he would be better off with a pussy. At first, he had been annoyed, then he started calling his ass a pussy. Such a cock slut.

Her twenty ninth birthday was tomorrow, and she had told Mac she had a special request. He didn't know that it involved the wishing candles, but she did. She'd been dropping hints that he was to almost to the point of cumming like a girl, preparing him for the surprise.

He had come a long way since their conversation on the sofa the day after his birthday. He knew he loved her cock now. It didn't make him gay or any less of a man. He loved girl-cock and embraced it fully.

She had been asking him recently in the middle of sex if he wished he could cum like a girl, multiple orgasms, vagina, clit the whole deal. It had taken a week of hints for him to say yes and by the time he came he was screaming, "I want to cum like a girl!"

Then she'd started hinting he might like some boobs. That was slower going, she started groping his pecs while they had sex like they were breasts, she sucked his nipples and called them titties. After several intense ass fuckings with lots of breast and nipple play he had asked what it was like to have breasts. This week he had said before bed that he was having dreams he had breasts and that they would bounce as she fucked his ass.

Piper's plan was to get him to wish that he knew what it was like to have a pussy and breasts while she wished that toys could do the same thing to him as the strap-ons did for her. She wanted to be able to have him wear a prosthetic pussy and breasts and have them become real. She fully admitted to herself that it had been an obsession since the dream she'd had when she was making her clit-cock.

She had made his pussy weeks ago. It was modeled after her own, but she had made the clit bigger and protruding, the labia were a bit fatter than her own, giving it a pronounced pouting look. She had ordered a set of prosthetic breasts, not huge or anything, a nice B cup. They were teardrop shaped and had large protruding nipples, the kind she thought might be fun to suck. She already had a large pair of panties with the pussy attached and had a flesh-colored shirt for him to put on with the breasts attached.

Her birthday celebration was going to be a simple early dinner at a friend's house, cake, candles, wishes. A champagne toast and then home. To fuck Mac.

--

On the day of, everything went smoothly, the dinner was great, the conversation fun, but Piper was most looking forward to the cake. She had asked her friend to use her special candles and she had obliged.

As Mac and her friends sang happy birthday to her, she leaned over and whispered in Mac's ear. "I'm gonna fuck your pussy tonight."

He just smiled and finished the song.

Piper blew out the candles and wished, "I wish that Mac would have the same gift as me and that on him prosthetic body parts would become real."

Mac watched her and wished, "I which I had a real pussy so Piper could make me cum like a girl." He turned a little red wondering what the other husbands at the party would say if they knew. Then he thought better of it, if their wives could fuck like Piper, they'd want a pussy too.

Piper removed the candles, sucked the icing off each one while giving Mac fuck me eyes, to more than a few cat calls. They all enjoyed the Chantilly cream cake and toasted Piper with champagne.

Piper thanked everyone and told them she needed to take Mac home for a birthday surprise. The men cat called again and one of the women suggested that Mac do a strip tease. The group had let them go with knowing smiles.

Piper let Mac drive home; she was so excited she couldn't concentrate. She had trapped her hard dick between her legs for the party and freed it once they were in the car. She was so hard it hurt.

Mac had looked over at it and offered a BJ. She thanked him and said no initially but had him stop five minutes later in a close coffee shop parking lot and suck her off. She needed to be able to think clearly when they got home and not just tear off his clothing.

Mac was just as good as usual, and she came in record time. He even licked her clean after he had finished swallowing.

Once inside, Piper made her request. "Babe, I want you to strip. I'm going to blindfold you and then put some special clothes on you. You are to keep your hands at your sides unless I tell you otherwise."

Mac shrugged. He had been hoping for an epic fuck that would leave him a drooling puddle on the bedroom floor, but games could be fun too. He pulled off all his clothes.

She blindfolded him tightly.

Piper looked him over.

He'd actually lost a little weight over the last couple months and was looking leaner. His abs stood out a little more and his ass was toned.

Well, no time like the present, she first had him step into the boyshorts she had bought him and pulled them up to his thighs. The prosthetic pussy was a little too stiff to easily slide between his legs so Piper asked him to squat so she could put them up the last bit. Getting them snuggled up to his junk she watched as her wish came true.

His bulge melted away and the underwear disappeared, his pussy slowly became flesh colored as it pulled back to his mons, his thick bush of pubic hair remained. She wanted to touch it but held herself back. She had him hold up his arms and pulled down the skintight shirt, careful to not pull down the blind fold. The breasts and shirt melded with his skin. His chest hair was gone, and two tear drop breasts hanging from his chest like they belonged there.

Piper giggled. "Babe, what do you feel?"

"Umm, well I know you put some underwear on me, which feels pretty weird, and a shirt but honestly it feels like I'm wearing nothing. My chest feels heavy, and I can feel the cold air on my nipples. My dick and balls feel really weird though. They feel like they don't weigh anything."

Piper walked up to him and licked his nipple. "And that? How does that feel?"

Mac twisted away from her tongue and shivered. "Really good, like its wired right to my dick."

Piper got on her knees; she could see there was already moisture gathering in his new slit. The clit protruded from his lips by a quarter of an inch, exposed to the air.

She blew on it.

Mac squeezed his thighs together and moaned. "Piper what did you do? My dick is so sensitive!"

Piper smiled "I blew on it. Did that feel good?"

"Umm yeah, really really good."

Piper grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. Mac was still trying to figure out the game. He felt like there were water balloons attached to his chest, and his nipples were super sensitive to even air currents.

He couldn't feel his balls on his thighs as he walked, he felt moisture building between his legs, and the tip of his dick had felt like every nerve ending in his body had responded at once when Piper blew on it. This was weird.

Walking into the bedroom she brought him to the bed and had him lie down.

She pulled out her phone and started recording. "Ok you may now use your hands. Please examine your body."

Mac's hand first went to his chest. He immediately cupped his breasts. He played with them for a second, she could see more moisture gathering on his labia.

"I have tits." Mac said. A little wonderment, a little lust, and a little confusion colored his voice.

"How do I have tits?" He pulled on his nipple and moaned. "Shit that feels good, these feel so real."

Piper swatted his hand. "Keep exploring."

Mac kept one, hand on his breast unable to stop playing with his nipple. He felt across his chest and down to his crotch. She could see the panic in his face when he didn't encounter his dick and balls.

Both hands immediately raced to his crotch, and he shuddered as he brushed his exposed clit. His thighs squeezed together trapping his hands. He hunched into his hands for a moment before he gained control. Avoiding his clit he explored the rest of his vulva.

"I have a pussy." He said, "I have a pussy."

He was trying to wrap his head around it. He slid a finger tentatively into his vagina and paused adjusting to the feeling of being penetrated. "I have a pussy."

Piper zoomed into his face with the phone. "What do you want to do with it?" She asked.

Mac stuck a second finger into himself and squeezed a breast. "I want, I want" he started to breath heavily, "I want you to fuck it."

Piper stopped the video and put the phone down. She quickly stripped. Her pussy was soaked, and her cock had been hard since she had started dressing him. Unclasping her bra last, she tossed it aside. She climbed on the bed straddled his chest her cock resting between his breasts.

She pulled off his blindfold and asked, "Do you like my birthday surprise?"

Mac nodded emphatically.

Piper slid down his torso so she could kiss him. She kissed him hard. Mashing their breasts together.

She sucked on his tongue and ground her cock against his stomach. Mac panted and squirmed.

She slid her way down is body pausing at his breasts. His nipples were hard and large. His areolas were a dark brown and about the size of a silver dollar, she knew they would be larger when he wasn't turned on. The nipples themselves were as thick as an AA battery and protruded almost three quarters of an inch.

"Perfect." She thought.

She took her time sucking on his nipples. One then the other, occasionally nibbling, then pulling back to give them little flicks of her tongue. She caressed the underside of his breasts, worshiping each in turn.

Mac had pulled his hands from his pussy. He was gripping the sheets on either side of his head and was squeezing his thighs together, rubbing his protruding clit with each movement of his thighs. He was awash in new sensations.

The high voltage cables between his clit and nipples were constantly blasting electricity from Pipers sucking and licking straight to his crotch. He felt like his nipples might explode.

Piper was loving his reaction to her work on his nipples. She redoubled her efforts, sucking and teasing one nipple with her mouth, pulling his breast up from his chest as he did. She rolled and pinched his other nipple while she worked with her mouth.

Mac felt a sensation rising from deep in his stomach, heat radiated out from his nipples filling his chest. His body convulsed and he squeezed his thighs together and moaned. Piper lifted her mouth from his nipple and pulled on both.

Mac let out a short scream, and hoarsely moaned, "Oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm coming, I'm coming..."

He relaxed his legs as the waves of pleasure stemming from behind his clit calmed. His abs still convulsing under Piper's weight.

Piper had a huge grin on her face, she hadn't expected him to cum from nipple play alone, but fuck that was hot. Her juices were dripping down her legs and her cock felt like it would explode. She had left streaks of precum on his lower abdomen while she worked.

Mac opened his eyes, "Oh fuck," he panted, "That was intense."

Piper moved up and kissed him. "Good, now lay back and cum like a girl." She slid off his body and worked her way between his legs. Spreading them with her hands she moved into position to give his pussy a tongue bath.

--

Piper had given a woman head exactly one time before. She and one of her friends in college had a FWB agreement that when they didn't have a boyfriend that they would play with each other. Mostly that had entailed alcohol fueled make out sessions, lots of nipple play and fingering each other to orgasm. They had used dildos on each other a few times when things got really hot but going down on each other had seemed kind of taboo. They hadn't been gay after all. Piper had eventually convinced her friend to try it. Piper had loved making her squirm and had brought her to two orgasms. Her friend had been embarrassed afterwards and made excuses to not reciprocate. Piper had offered to do it again, but her friend had always declined, preferring instead to get off on Pipers fingers. The FWB agreement had dissolved when her friend had found a steady boyfriend and moved in with him. Piper didn't consider herself gay or bi, but she had masturbated more than a few times to the memory of giving her friend head.

--

Lowering her head to Mac's lady bits she was almost overwhelmed by the smell of his arousal. Her cock felt like it would burst, and there was so much blood in her labia that she could feel her fat lips rubbing as she moved.

She started by slowly licking around Mac's vulva, teasing him, avoiding his clit. She moved inside his labia and tasted his juices, giving him little licks and trying to clean every drop of his slightly bitter nectar from his flower.

Using just her tongue she snaked it inside his vagina, pulling the opening down with each thrust of her tongue causing his labia to tug at his clit. Mac was kneading and pulling at his breasts. He squeezed his legs together when she stuck her tongue as deep as it would go. Piper lifted her face off and licked the juices off her lips while she slipped two fingers in his needy hole.

She searched for a moment, finding the spongy flesh at the top of his vagina. She gave it a few taps as Mac twitched and started in a circular come hither motion. While her fingers were busy, she started kissing around his inner thigh moving closer and closer to his clit.

Mac moaned and tried to thrust his pelvis into her face. Piper took that as a sign and started using her fingers like a dick, sliding them in and out, careful to press on his g-spot at the peak of each thrust. She started using her tongue to lick around his clit, slow circles that pushed at it from the slides.

Mac was moaning and muttering under his breath, "oh, fuck, oh fuck. Piper, uhh, fuck."

Piper licked his exposed clit for the first time. Mac's entire body clenched, his shoulders and head rising from the bed as he curled up, grabbing his tits so hard it almost hurt. She did it again. Mac curled up again. She gently blew on it and his legs started shaking. His hips started pushing up in time to the thrust of her hand as he arched his back. Piper put her mouth on his big clit and sucked. Mac screamed.

Mac had never felt anything like this in his life, his nerves felt like they were on fire, his fingers and toes tingled, and he started to lose feeling there. It felt like his entire being was focused a few inches behind the clit Piper was sucking on. Waves of pleasure pushed through him like tidal waves.

Piper started to hum like he often did while sucking her off and pressed on his clit hard with her tongue. Mac's world exploded, he screamed, colors exploding like fireworks behind his eyes, his legs clamped Piper's head between his thighs, and he humped her face. His vagina convulsed, grasping at her fingers. He could feel liquid pulse out of his pussy, dripping down to his rosebud.

Piper was in for a ride. She was stuck, Mac was in the throes of orgasm, and she just had to ride it out.

With each thrust of her fingers, he squirted onto her chin and neck, her nose smashed into his neatly trimmed pubic hair. Mac rode waves of pleasure as he came a second time. Piper had paused before resuming licking. She now used her tongue like a tube encasing his clit and sliding it in and out.

Mac screamed until his breath ran out. He panted and screamed again. Piper released his clit and removed her fingers. Her head still trapped between his thighs, breathing on his clit as she sucked in air causing Mac to convulse with each breath.

Piper used her hands to press Mac's thighs apart. He got the picture and released her. He lay there panting and occasionally his abs twitched from aftershocks of his orgasm.

Piper caught her breath and licked her lips. She looked at Mac. "You ready for the main event?"

Mac couldn't see how this could get any better and he felt like he needed to recover. "Fuck, unnnhhh, no..." he pushed out.

Piper grinned at him and pulled his legs apart. She maneuvered him to the side of the bed, so his legs stuck off the side and she had full access to his vagina.

She put the head of her cock at the opening of his virgin hole and paused, "Now that you came like a woman, I'm going to make you, MY woman."

She pushed in, a little resistance and then slid home. She could feel his taint pressing against her vulva, their juices mixing.

She lifted his legs over her shoulders and started with slow short thrusts.

Mac was already super sensitive from his previous orgasms, when Piper pushed in initially, it had hurt a little, but it quickly turned to pleasure.

He could feel every ridge of her cock as it pressed into him.

Somehow it was even better than in his ass, and that had recently become his favorite way to have sex period.

He was beginning to think he could go without using his dick for sex ever again. But this was a whole different level.

Another orgasm quickly built and crested, being filled just shoved him over the edge again. His vagina clamped down on Piper's cock and he emitted short little screams punctuated by her thrusts.

Piper spurred on by Macs fourth orgasm, if you counted the one from nipple play, started thrusting harder. She was so turned on she didn't think she could last much longer. She pulled his ass higher and started to aim at his g-spot with each thrust as she often did to his prostate.