Adventures In Wearables Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Piper walked over and pulled up a pair of panties with a hole and stuck the smallest of the dildos in. She looked at it as it became part of her. Four and a half inches long, veins all over it. Only about an inch in diameter. The circumcised head barely flared out from the shaft. The perfect dick to tease him with.

Piper moved into position and with no warning stuffed her cock into Macs sopping pussy. Mac suppressed a scream as he pulled at his nipples so hard it hurt. He finally had a dick in him, he had almost cum just from being penetrated.

As Piper started thrusting, he moaned and didn't stop until he ran out of breath.

Piper grinned wickedly; she knew he was dying to cum, but she was going to cum first. She rapidly thrust into him, avoiding the sensitive spots in his vagina and trying not to move his labia so his clit wouldn't get enough stimulation to let him cum. She was close to depositing her first load when she felt him shudder with his first orgasm. It was small, and probably predominantly from playing with his nipples. His vagina squeezed as he shuddered causing her to blow her first load.

Piper finished coming and pulled out.

Mac moaned as she pulled out, "No, don't yet, I need it in me..."

She slapped his ass again. "Don't move, and no touching your pussy."

She walked to the dildos and swapped it for a bright pink one that was still skinny but longer.

Her new dick pulsed with her heartbeat. Six inches of cock, on the thin side with a flaring head that was almost a quarter inch wider than the shaft on each side. Piper walked back and positioned herself at Mac's pussy, teasing his labia with her spongy tip. Mac moaned again in need.

She slapped his ass. "Tell me what you want and tell me what you are."

Mac tried to push back to get her in him. Piper didn't let him, moving her dickhead back so it wouldn't penetrate him.

"Unnnh, fine," He mumbled, "I am your cock slut, I need your cock in me, PLEASE fuck me!"

Piper smiled, "Good cock slut..."

She pushed just the tip inside him. Mac moaned in appreciation and started thrusting backwards with his butt. Piper could feel the added lubrication of her cum still inside Mac, she enjoyed her own sloppy seconds.

She started slowly thrusting into him. Mac started quickly climbing toward another orgasm, the additional length and girth pushing in the right places. Piper could feel his vaginal muscles squeezing and knew he was getting close. She wasn't yet and sped up to give him what he wanted.

Mac started to moan with each thrust, "Uhmm, yeah, uhhh, fuck, uh, me, uh, fuck, uh, my, pussy, umhhhh."

Piper slapped his ass again.

Mac's legs started to shake, and he twisted his nipples as his orgasm hit. "Uhhh, Piiiippppperrr, fucckkkkkk!" He screamed.

Piper thrust harder, Macs breasts falling out of his hand and wobbling with each thrust as he tried to hold himself up. Mac felt his orgasm subside and focused for a moment on squeezing his vaginal muscles. Piper was getting close again.

She grinned as Mac squeezed her hard. Grunting a little with effort, she blew her load, painting his vagina with her cum. She slowed and stopped. She leaned over, the lace of her bra dragging across Mac's back and whispered into his ear.

"You are MY cum dumpster for the night. Stay. Your next cock is coming."

Piper removed the long narrow one and swapped cocks again.

This one, just a bit wider than the last, about five inches long, with about twenty ridges standing out from the shaft.

The head blended in with the shaft barely changing color. It twitched in anticipation.

Piper lined up behind Mac again. "Ready slut?"

"Yesss, fuckkk meee!" He moaned.

"Ok slut, squeeze!"

She slapped his ass and pushed in slowly, letting the many ridges on her cock tease his walls. Mac moaned and squeezed harder. He was loving all the ridges as they massaged his vaginal walls.

"Fuuuuuuucckkkkk," He moaned as Piper slowly sawed in and out of him.

She picked up speed. Mac was on sensory overload; it was all he could do to hold his torso up. He felt another orgasm approaching and his fingers and toes started to tingle again.

The ridges sawing in an out were driving him nuts, his breathing increased, and with it, Piper's thrusting. Mac came again, this time legs shaking, pussy spasming, his clit throbbing. He panted as wave after wave of pleasure crushed him. Piper continued thrusting, pulling his slack shaking hips towards her with each thrust.

Each of her thrusts ended with a slap as her thighs met his ass. Mac felt the orgasmic high drop but not subside. He felt another one starting and screamed high pitched as it hit. His arms collapsed as his body shook.

Piper grinned and slapped his ass. She thrust faster feeling her next orgasm approaching. Mac moaned out something un-intelligible as she fucked him into a drooling mess.

Piper finished inside him a moment later.

Mac muttering and panting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." As the waves of his orgasm subsided.

Piper could feel the cum sloshing inside him with each thrust. A lot of it had been squeezed out by his squeezing and it her cum dripped down his vulva and inner thighs staining the sofa.

Piper pulled out and walked to the kitchen to get some water. Finishing a cup, she refilled it and added a straw for Mac. She brought it to him, and he gratefully sucked it down.

Piper looked up at the clock. An hour had passed.

Piper urged Mac to get up and had him lie down on a towel on the lounge part of the sectional. Mac lay there still breathing heavily and played with his breasts, his legs still spasming occasionally.

Piper swapped her now soft cock for her purchase at the visit to the sex toy store after Mac's birthday. The one she had modeled her own clit cock after.

Slipping it on, she admired it, seven and a half inches long, a large, circumcised head about one and a half inches in diameter, veins running up and down the length, and generous balls that swung with each step. Piper gave it a few strokes as it came to life, pumping out a drop of precum.

She smiled as she walked over to Mac and pit the tip at his entrance. "Mac, honey, you ready?"

Mac had barely recovered, he looked down past his breasts and saw Piper positioned to fuck him again.

"Uhh, fuck, I don't know if I can again. Uhhhhhh..." He moaned as she pushed inside him.

Each dick was larger than the last. "Fuuuuucckkkkkkk." He moaned.

Piper took that as a yes and started thrusting.

Piper loved using this dick more than any other aside from her cock clit. It was a part of her, but she imagined that if she had been born with a cock it would have looked like this.

She loved how her balls brushed Mac's thighs and ass with each thrust. How the veins pulled at his vagina when she pulled out. The way every time she thrust, he let out a moan or a squeak as she probed his depths.

She smiled as she bred him. She could already feel Mac getting close to another orgasm. His breath coming in gasps and his vagina clamping down. She started thrusting in until she hilted with each stroke, slapping her balls on his ass. Mac screamed breathlessly again as he came, he seemed to be getting hoarse.

He didn't say a word this time and his eyes rolled back into his head. His scream stopped as he ran out of air and gasped as his back arched, legs spasming pulling tight around Piper.

Fuck he was hot when she fucked him. His orgasm subsided and he lay motionless, arms at his side as he panted. Piper reached out and started playing with his breasts.

She cupped and tugged at his nipples causing him to moan. She slapped one hard. A handprint visible on his breast. He let out a small passive scream. He squeezed and she thrust as hard as she could, moving him back along the couch with each stroke. When his head hit the cushions, he stopped sliding and took her length again. Piper felt a new orgasm building in her balls and slowed savoring the buildup and the feeling of her cum boiling up and through her cock.

As she thrust the last few times before coving his cervix with her cream, she could feel his distended clit rubbing above her penis. She looked down at it as she pulled out. It looked huge; an angry purple extended a half inch from his labia. She flicked it with the cum covered tip of her dick and Mac shuddered trying to use his hands to cover it.

Piper swatted his hands away and rubbed her sticky dickhead across it. Mac moaned and shook, pulling his legs together clamping her hips in as he shuddered again and again. His abs tighten with each wave.

Piper raised an eyebrow. Mac was a mess, he was still breathing hard, he'd come from barely any contact with his clit. She debated for a moment just skipping to the ex-boyfriend but decided that he needed to be fucked by his own dick.

Swapping her favorite cock for mini-Mac she played with her balls before walking back to Mac. She lay over him rubbing her dick on his belly.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "You ready to be fucked with your own dick?"

She pulled two fingers across his pussy wiping the dipping cum up across his clit.

He shuddered again, "Yes." he whispered back, "fuck me with my cock."

Piper grinned and dragged her breasts across his torso. She held her cock and pushed it past his folds. Mini-Mac was shorter than the last cock but wider, and she savored his cum lubricated walls as they enfolded her. She started thrusting, Mac responded with a vigor he hadn't had with the last cock. He obviously liked the feeling of his own dick inside him.

Piper looked down at his bouncing breasts, "Mac, you may touch yourself now..."

Mac shot a hand down to his clit and started rubbing. He almost immediately came, wrapping his legs around Piper and pulling her as deep as she could go. It limited her thrusts, but she kept going while Mac rode an orgasm. She fucked him harder, and Mac hit a second and screamed out her name and she felt her hips getting sore where she impacted his body. Mac moved his hand from his clit his arm jerking as he rode the aftershocks of the two orgasms.

Piper kept up a steady pace. Her lower back was starting to hurt. She looked up at the clock. Two hours since they had started. Mac did seem a bit catatonic after his last orgasm.

She slapped his other breast and he moaned and opened his eyes. "You have one more dick to go cock slut. Be a good girl and make mommy cum."

Mac moaned again and tried to thrust back but ended up just arching his back. Piper pulled at one of his nipples, red from overuse, and he moaned again and squeezed her dick. Piper increased her pace again and felt another orgasm coming. She knew that mini-Mac usually produced the most cum, and moaned and she shot load after load into Mac.

She grinned wickedly as she pulled out and slapped her dick on his stomach splattering cum across his torso. Mac had his eyes closed, arms at his side, his breathing fast and shallow. If Piper hadn't been fucking him for over two hours and watched him orgasm over and over, she would have been worried about him. Instead of checking on him she swapped mini-Mac out for the ex-boyfriend and lined up for the final fuck of the night.

She pushed the fattest of dicks they had into him and encountered resistance. Mac was too tight.

Even after all that fucking.

She grabbed his breasts and pulled herself forward. Mac's eyes flicked open, and he gasped as she pushed into him. He looked shocked as his vagina was pulled tight around her shaft. Piper grinned again.

She knew how good this felt to get stretched like this. She started thrusting. Mac felt like his g-spot was on fire, he hoarsely moaned and then choked out a scream as he came one last time, hips spasmodically thrusting up. Piper fucked him harder, and he screamed again as his orgasm continued.

Piper felt liquid splashing onto her abdomen and realized that Mac had squirted as he came. Piper wasn't sure he stopped orgasming for the last minute. Mac's eyes only showed white, and his shoulders shook as his back arched. She could feel his entire pussy shuddering. He finally stopped moving. Piper slapped first one, and then the other breast. No response. Mac had passed out.

Piper debated on stopping but figured why stop now. When she swapped cocks, it was like being refreshed each time. Her back was getting sore, and her hips hurt. She slowed and finished at an easy pace.

Right before coming she pulled out and sprayed her load across Mac's chest, painting his breasts with white streaks of cum. She looked down at the passed-out Mac. He was breathing evenly.

His abused pussy was red, and his nipples looked like they would hurt when he woke. Cum seeped from his vagina, joining the sticky mess on his thighs and ass. Piper removed the ex-boyfriend and pulled her lacy panties up over her wet pussy. She took a quick selfie with Mac in the background and started cleaning up. The dildos going into the dishwasher and the cum around Mac.

Piper tossed a towel over Mac and walked to the bedroom. Removing her heels and underwear she slipped under the sheets naked. That had been a blast. She wondered if she had broken Mac. If he wasn't a cock slut before tonight he was now. She drifted off to sleep wondering if he would ever take off his pussy again.