Adventures In Wearables Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost as soon as Mac had come down from his fourth orgasm the fifth started. His eyes closed tight, the sheets balled into his fists, he arched his back and screamed again. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, he muttered between screams, coming, coming."

Piper was close, she reached down and started stoking the skin around Mac's clit. He screamed out a growl of pleasure as she touched it. Piper started to thrust as hard and fast as she could. Mac came for a sixth time that night squirting all over her cock, the fluids dripping down her abdomen.

Piper couldn't hold on anymore, she came hard, pumping as much as she could, she could feel the hot ropes of cum spraying out and coating Mac's cervix. Her spurts slowed and she stopped thrusting.

She realized that Mac wasn't moving. She put his slack legs down, pulled out of his sopping pussy, and laid her head on his chest. He could hear his heart beating, and his ragged breathing. He must have passed out during that last orgasm. She lifted her body off him and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Once she had washed the cum from her body, she cleaned Mac up as well. Tender wipes around his red sensitive vulva. She gave his nipples each a lick. He didn't even flinch. Piper looked down at his naked form. She liked him like this. Small breasts lifting with each shallow breath, pouting lips sticking out from between his legs.

She covered him with the sheets and for the first time in over a month, reached back to the little tag marking at the base of her spine and pulled. She watched as her cock-clit and pussy hardened and turned to purple plastic. The pink boy shorts pulled away from her butt like a snake shedding its skin, their scalloped edges pulling away one at a time.

She shimmied out of the strap-on and placed it on her bedstand and slipped into the bed naked. She told herself "Happy birthday!" and snuggled up to Mac rubbing her thighs on his and fell asleep smiling.

When she woke up the next morning Mac was gone. She slipped into a robe and went downstairs. Mac was standing topless, his breasts still hanging from his chest at the kitchen island sipping coffee.

He passed her a cup. "Happy birthday honey, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yeah, I really did. Did you?"

Mac put his cup down. "It was fucking amazing, I can see why women love sex so much."

She motioned to his tits, "You leaving those on for work today?"

Mac looked down and cupped a breast, "Umm honestly I hadn't thought about it yet, how do I take them off?"

Piper found the tag mark on the back of his neck and helped him remove the shirt. Mac stared at the lifeless shirt and breasts as they lay in a bundle on the counter.

"Huh, it feels so, lacking, to not have those on." He reached out to touch a lifeless nipple.

"Did you wish last night that I could do, um, what you do?"

Piper smiled, "Yup! I bet you wished for a pussy..."

Mac looked at her, "How did you know?"

Piper raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I have my ways... Speaking of pussy, you gonna take yours off?"

Mac smiled, "Actually no. I have plans for it this evening, I think I'll keep it. Can I borrow a thong?"

Piper gave him a mock surprised look, "Why cock slut! How kinky of you! Yes, you may, any of the seamless ones."

Mac left the kitchen to shower and get ready. When he came back down, he gave Piper a look. "You had better be ready for more when I get home, your cock slut needs his pussy filled."

He turned and walked out the door.

Piper walked upstairs to get ready for work herself, she'd created a monster.

Around 1 pm Piper was sitting at her desk, her mind wandering a little as she answered emails. Her phone dinged. Mac had texted. It was a naked butt selfie shot; she could see his labia sticking out from between his thighs. In the background she could see a row of urinals.

Piper texted back, "Lovely view, shouldn't you be using the women's room?"

A short while later he texted back a tongue out emoji.

Then a second text, "I want the ex-boyfriend tonight..." eggplant emoji.

Piper was now very distracted; she had gone to work with no cock on for the first time in what seemed forever. At least she didn't have to hide a hardon. Her panties were soon soaked thinking about that evening. She ended up leaving work early, she wasn't getting anything done anyway.

Piper pulled into the garage, stepped out of the car, lifted her skirt and pulled off her drenched panties. She left them hanging from the garage doorknob for Mac to find. She needed a distraction. S

he still had at least 3 hours until Mac got home, and she knew if she put on a cock, she would just end up masturbating. She started cleaning the house figuring the manual labor would help. It did a bit but when she pulled out the broom all she could think about was how phallic it looked. Then the kitchen where everything from the rolling pin, spoon handles, and even a beer can started to make her wet thinking about shoving it in Mac's needy pussy.

"Ah fuck it," she went upstairs and dug out the ex-boyfriend. She grabbed the panties to put the dildo on and stopped. What would happen if she stuck it in herself and then put her panties over it to hold it inside?

She tried it. Nothing happened. The silicone warmed and she felt the wonderful stretch that came with the ex-boyfriend. "Ok," she thought, "just get off, you'll feel better." She pulled the panties off, grabbed her favorite dildo, slipped it through the hole in the panties and watched it become one with her flesh. She ran her hand up and down the length and shivered as she dragged her nails across the head. She hadn't tried it before, but could she have two?

She strode to the bathroom and pulled a soiled pair of panties from the hamper. A pair of scissors she used to clip stray hairs put two holes in the front. She returned to the bed stand and removed her favorite dildo, wistful as it returned to a block of lifeless silicone, maybe she should have cum first.

She pulled up the newly perforated panties and shoved in first her favorite dildo and then a slightly shorter one that she had kept for when Mac was away. Not as large as the ex-boyfriend so Mac didn't feel bad, but just as long as her favorite, it had provided toe curling orgasms during lonely nights. She had never named it and hadn't used it since prior to Mac's birthday.

She slowly lowered the hem of her panties to delay the change. Not getting her hopes up after the inside out attempt with the ex-boyfriend. For a moment all she felt was her pussy juices soaking into the panties. Then slowly the color at the tips of both dicks started to change to the reddish pink she was used to. The panty lines disappeared as the bases of the dicks turned the color of flesh.

Piper had cut the holes side by side and she could feel the dicks pull together at the base, the balls on her favorite dildo shifting so one rested below each dick. Piper stared. She hadn't expected this. She wondered why she hadn't tried it before now. Well, she wouldn't have had anywhere to put the second one when fucking Mac but...

She slowly took a dick in each delicate hand and gave herself an experimental tug. Twin beads of precum appeared at the tip of each dick. She used her hands to smear it into each head. She tried again and shivered at the overload. It was like she was stroking a dick length clit. The sensations were almost too much to continue.

Piper continued to tease one dick while getting a pump of lube with the other. She slowly coated both dicks and lay on the bed to continue masturbating. Each stroke seemed to echo from one shaft to the other, she stroked faster. Both hands moving in sync up her twin shafts. It didn't take long for her to feel like she was ready to explode.

It felt like two kettles boiling behind her cocks ready at any moment, she stroked faster, her fists mashing together at the base of her dicks, pulling at the skin between them as she desperately attempted to shuttle her hands up and down.

"Fuck," she screamed, "Fuck!" and came with both of her cocks.

Hot cum boiled out of her, spurting from the tips of her cocks spraying her torso, breasts, face and all over the bed as she stroked with wild abandon lost in the orgasm rippling back and forth between each cock. Finally, after what seemed like hours, cum stopped spraying out and her twin dickheads became sensitive and she stopped stroking herself, panting.

"Holy fuck, that was, uhhhh, that was uhhhh..." she panted as the residual waves of the twin orgasms rippled through her.

She lay there recovering. Her nipples were clearly visible through the padding of her cum stained bra.

That had possibly been the most intense single orgasm she'd ever had. Holy crap.

It took her ten minutes before her legs would obey without shaking uncontrollably. She stood up and touched the tag on her back pulling the panties down slowly. She removed the panties and dicks and contained vaginal fluids gushed from her vagina dripping down her legs, soaking the panties.

She almost fell over as she pulled panties down her shaky legs. "Wow," She breathed out slowly.

She went to the bathroom to clean up, sitting on the toilet for some time as she wiped the cum from her body to make sure she didn't fall over.

Over an hour had passed before she made it back downstairs. About five minutes of that had been the actual dual cock masturbation, the rest was just recovery and cleanup. Well at least she wasn't horny anymore. She sat down with her laptop and started getting actual work done for the first time since Mac's text.

Two hours later Piper looked up feeling satisfied that she had finally gotten something done. No distractions, no phone, no texts from Mac. It was a great feeling. She started to think about Mac. He was probably coming home thinking about getting fucked. She should make him work for it. She stood up and stretched thinking about how Mac could earn her cock. Walking to the bedroom she started slipping into a clean pair of panties with a hole for the ex-boyfriend when she stopped.

Mac was going to earn her cock like a woman.

She removed her dress and put on what she considered her sexiest lingerie. A black lace basque bra, a pair of matching black lace cheeky panties that were more thong than anything else. Both pieces were primarily lace, making her nipples, landing strip, and vulva visible through the material. She added a pair of three-inch strappy heels, gathered a few extras, and went downstairs to get ready for Mac.

--

Mac had enjoyed his first day with a pussy. The thong he had borrowed had fit tightly, cupping his vulva and occasionally rubbing on his protruding clit.

He had been a little frustrated having to sit to pee at first, but it turned out not to be a big deal. He had gotten distracted around lunchtime thinking about the previous night, and had gone to the bathroom, locked the door and rubbed one out after taking the picture for Piper. He had to admit not having to deal with cum made masturbating in the bathroom a lot easier. He had cleaned up well when he finished, not wanting to walk back into the office smelling like a very wet pussy.

Mac finished the day with very wet panties. The drive home was tough, all he could think about was Piper's dick.

Fuck he was turning into such a little cock slut.

He had started craving it. It helped that Piper seemed just as into fucking him as he was to getting fucked. He knew what she had been doing when she had started dropping hints that he might want a pussy, he had loved the idea. He'd started calling his ass his pussy. The idea had worked itself in so deep that he hadn't touched his dick while alone in a month, preferring to only cum when Piper fucked him.

Her surprise yesterday had delighted him, and he couldn't want to get fucked again.

He was looking forward to the ex-boyfriend. He wanted to feel his pussy stretched by that girth, he had a plan.

He wanted the ex-boyfriend first and then his own dick. He wanted to know what piper had felt like moving from her ex's dick to his. By the time he got home his slacks had a wet spot from the juices that his panties couldn't soak up and his car smelled like pussy.

Pulling into the garage, he felt like running into the house. He found the panties on the door and stuffed them into his pocket and walked inside. He called out for Piper. She didn't respond. He walked into the kitchen where music was playing.

On the counter was a note. "If you want to get fucked do the following. First, shave everything but the hair on your head. Yes, Everything. Second, put on your breasts and come naked to the living room where your next task awaits." Mac felt a gush of new moisture flood his pussy.

He took the stairs two at a time, stripped and entered the bathroom. Next to the shower was shaving cream, a razor and women's post shave ointment. He started the water.

Thirty minutes later he emerged, it had been tricky shaving everything. He didn't have back hair, and that was a relief because it had been enough to shave everything else. He and trimmed around his package before but all the tricky spots around his pussy and rosebud had been interesting. He had nicked himself on the inside of his hips and a few places around his ankles. It had stung. He applied the aftershave lotion which was a relief. His skin felt much more sensitive with no hair and his pussy looked so prominent, not hidden by his pubic hair. He walked out and put his breasts on, reveling in their weight added to his chest as they became real.

He picked up his phone and took a mirror selfie, he knew he didn't look much like a woman, but he loved the idea that he had breasts and a pussy.

Downstairs Piper was waiting for Mac. She had brought out a selection of dildos just in case, she had a pair of panties with the ex-boyfriend loaded and ready to go. She had also set up two cameras to film the evening. She knew Mac would get off on it later and wanted to surprise him.

Mac came downstairs to see Piper looking hot.

She was wearing her favorite lingerie, 4-inch black strappy heels, and had six dildos lined up on the entertainment center.

Piper stopped him as he approached. "Get on your hands and knees and crawl towards me."

Mac did as he was told. Piper had asked him to do this before. He could feel the cool air across his ass and pussy. His breasts brushed his arms with each movement.

He approached and Piper motioned to her panties, "Pull them off with your teeth, no hands."

Mac followed her directions, pulling the lace panties down, he could smell her arousal. He hadn't seen her without a dick in he didn't know how long. He wondered what she had in store.

Piper moved to the couch and motioned him to come to her. She lay on the lounge section and spread her legs.

"Eat me, no hands. Make me cum if you want to be fucked cock slut."

Mac crawled over, he had never been so turned on, dirty talk, Piper fucking him, it was too much. He squeezed his thighs together rubbing his labia together as he crawled over, his juices running down his smooth legs.

Mac attacked Piper's vulva with passion. He was too aggressive.

She pushed him back, "Bad cock slut, slow down, you're trying to make me cum, not trying to lick dried food off a plate."

Mac pulled himself back. He knew he was being aggressive, but he needed to be filled so bad. He wished there was a foolproof way to get Piper off with his mouth. He had tried many times in the past and failed more than a few. He really didn't want to fail right now. He wished she had a cock on, he was a pro at sucking cock now, but pussy? He hadn't touched hers with his tongue since before his birthday.

Mac started slow, teasing her folds, making sure she was warmed up. He sucked on her inner thighs. He tongued her vagina pulling the tip back across the roof of her cavern in a come-hither motion. Piper's juices started flowing again.

Piper wasn't sure if she should make this hard or easy on him. She was so aroused that she probably could have gotten off even when he was lapping at her like a dog. She wanted to enjoy this, but she also wanted to make him work for it.

Piper decided to lay back and enjoy it. She knew she was going to enjoy tonight, Mac would as well, but tonight he was just her toy.

Mac was fighting to keep his concentration on Piper. The moisture from his vagina was running across his very exposed clit and each drop and breath of air across it was sending shivers down his spine. His arousal was at an all-time high. The amount of blood in his vulva and clit was starting to be painful. He worked his tongue around Piper's vulva and started to move in slow heavy circles around her clit. He started to think what he would like her to do to him, recalling the things that Piper had done to his pussy the night before.

Circle, up down, left right, suck on her labia, tongue in her vagina, lips over her hidden clit sucking gently, everything he could think of. He was dying. What he wouldn't give for someone to swipe their tongue across his clit right now. He wanted to touch himself, but knew that if he did, he would lose focus and Piper might make him stop again. He was desperate to be filled. He remembered that she had hummed with her lips around his clit and started to try that, flicking his tongue across it in a regular pattern.

Piper was getting close. Mac had tried just about everything and nothing had really made a big difference, but it had all inched her closer. When he put his lips around her clit and started to hum, she felt her orgasm finally start to come.

She lifted her feet and stretched her legs out to rest her heels on his back and pulled him in. Her orgasm was building slowly. Mac switched up his pattern, his tongue tiring. Piper made a mental note that he needed to exercise it more, stamina was important.

Mac's tongue was tired. He was having trouble keeping up. He knew that Piper was getting close by the way her inner thighs twitched, and her breathing sped up and was trying to keep going. Sucking her dick didn't require this much tongue work. His lips were a lot stronger than his tongue. Mac stopped using his tongue and started working her clit with his lips. Humming and mouthing it.

Piper loved what he was doing with his lips, she was reminded of what he did when he sucked her off. She pulled his head into her sex and held his there and shuddered as her orgasm started. She panted as waves of pleasure caused her abs to tense and her fingers to tingle. Her orgasm hit and she breathed out a moan and dug her heels into Mac's back.

Mac was elated, he had made her cum and now he could get fucked. Fuck, he wanted his pussy filled. He pulled his head away to get a breath and snaked a hand down to rub his needy clit. It was so engorged it felt like a tiny penis to his fingers.

Piper stood up on shaky legs. She walked behind her masturbating husband and spanked him.

"Bad cock slut." She pulled his hand away and spanked him again.

"Good cock sluts only touch themselves when they have a cock in them. Please repeat after me. I am Piper's cock slut. My pussy exists only for her pleasure. I will only touch myself while she has her cock in me."

Mac had been so close to coming. He would have said anything to cum. If this was going to get him closer to her dick in him then why not. "I AM PIPER'S COCK SLUT, I EXIST ONLY FOR HER PLEASURE, I WILL ONLY TOUCH MYSELF WHEN SHE HAS HER COCK IN MY PUSSY!" He yelled.

Piper smiled. "Good cock slut, now get up and bend over the sofa."

Mac followed directions.

"Good, you may play with your titties while you wait."

Mac's hand immediately went to his chest, and he started groping his breasts and playing with his nipples. His thighs rubbing together and his juices running down the inside of his legs.