Adventures of a College Cuckcake Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah begins her weekend with her cuckquean couple.
5.1k words
4.56
20.7k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VSS0805
VSS0805
138 Followers

Hannah woke up at 5:30 am Friday morning as excited as a child on Christmas morning. She had a hard time sleeping because she kept thinking the weekend she was spending with her new lover Phil and his wife Donna.

Hannah, a 19-year-college student, had gone to a bar the previous Saturday night and had gone home with Phil, who had proved to be a skilled lover. She learned Sunday morning he was married and his wife had been hiding in the guest room masturbating while listening to them fuck.

It turned out Donna was a cuckquean, a woman that enjoys having her husband openly sleep with other women. After some convincing from Donna, Hannah agreed to become the couple's cuckcake, which meant she would be Phil's regular lover and further agreed to allow his wife be involved.

Hannah had spent several hours with Donna the previous day -- the two had gone shopping and out to dinner -- and finished the day by spanking her on the bare bottom then making her stand in the corner while she had Phil fuck over the arm of the couch her in the living room.

Hannah had gone home immediately after that and smiled when she saw a package had arrived while she was out. She carried the package into her bedroom and saw all four items she had ordered for Donna had arrived -- a 7-inch pink strap on dildo, an 8-inch clear suction cup dildo, a three-piece set of metal anal plugs in various sizes and a large bottle of lubricant.

Hannah had never used a strap on but had seen them used in online videos so she excitedly donned it, struck a pose in front of her full length mirror and laughed. Then after prancing around her apartment for a few minutes, then laid on top to call called her best friend Alice, who was attending college in another state.

Alice and Hannah had been best friends since sitting next time each other on the first day of middle school. The two told each other every and Alice insisted on hearing a full report of Hannah's adventures that day with Donna and Phil.

The conversation with Alice coupled with the fact that she had not orgasmed while having sex with Phil left Hannah feeling horny so she took a long hot bubble bath where she used her trusty yellow rubber duckie vibrator to satisfied herself.

After the bath, Hannah, wearing only a towel, sorted her massive pile of dirty clothes into clothes baskets, carried them into the living room then climbed into bed nude, where she slept fitfully, setting her alarm for 7 am.

Hannah awoke a full 90 minutes before her alarm went off too excited to sleep. She opened the drawer on her bed stand and looked at her wand but decided against using it. Finally, she sighed, got out of bed, put on a robe, drank a cup of coffee and thought about her plans for the weekend.

She started packing, carefully picking out her wardrobe for the weekend. Hannah knew liked her shapely legs so she packed two short dresses and three short skits. She could not mind on tops so she packed five. She added three items of lingerie along with a matching bra and panties set for each day. Two pairs of stay up thigh highs as well as two garter belts with stockings completed her selections.

She thought look and hard about shoes for the weekend. Phil was 6-foot-3 while Hannah was 5-foot-7 so all her heel options were available to her. On the other hand, they were mostly going to be inside, except for a "date night" Saturday. She hemmed and hawed, finally settling on a pair of five-inch strappy silver heels, a pair of five-inch black heels with ankle straps, a pair of red t-strap four-heels and a pair of her favorite shoes, traditional teal pumps with a four-inch heel. She added a pair of black sneakers and a pair of black flats to complete the mix.

Hannah looked at her phone and saw it was now 7:03 am so she sent a text to Donna. "Any second thoughts? What's your schedule like today?"

Ten seconds later her phone rang. "Good morning, Miss Hannah," Donna said in a cheerful voice. "Phil and I are very excited about this weekend. We have absolutely no second thoughts."

Hannah chuckled then said, "I'm glad to hear that."

"Phil is in the shower and I am cooking breakfast," Donna continued. "Phil will be home from work about 6 tonight. I have a meeting at 9:30. I also need to go to the grocery store and to the bakery. Other than that, I am pretty much free, unless a client calls me."

"Perfect," Hannah replied. "I am skipping both my 9 o'clock and my 2 o'clock classes. I have to go to my math class at 11 so I'll be at your house around noon."

After she got off the phone, Hannah took a shower, washed her hair and shaved her legs. She also ran the razor over her pussy although she had not spotted any pubic hairs. Hannah then applied moisturizer to her legs and baby oil to her legs as she thought about the fun she would have this weekend.

While she waited for her hair to dry, Hannah put on her red floral silky kimono robe, ate a bowl of cereal, and forced herself to read in her history textbook since she was skipping that class today. When her hair was dry, Hannah pulled it into a ponytail and applied a minimum of makeup. She then dressed in a matching black bra and thong set with knee high stockings, designer jeans, a loose red sweater and a pair of brown knee high boots with 3-Inch block heels and a gold buckle.

Hannah then placed her blow dryer, hair iron, makeup and the sex toys into a small suitcase. She put her textbooks and notebooks for her three Monday classes along with her laptop backpack and carried the two bags into the living room.

"I'm glad I can make Donna unload my car," Hannah thought as she looked at the large suitcase, small suitcase, garment bag, four baskets of dirty clothes and backpack on the living room floor. "I am taking a lot of shit for a weekend trip."

Across town, Donna finished cooking then excitedly told Her husband about her conversation with Hannah as they ate. She also teased Phil about wearing a pink tie with his black suit and white shirt, asking, "Are we trying to look nice for someone?"

Phil smiled widely then said, "Keep that up and I'm going to suggest to Hannah that you not be allowed to orgasm for a month. It's kind of amusing to see you so desperate for relief."

"Don't you dare," Donna exclaimed. "I've had to change my panties several times in the last week because I would get wet just thinking about Hannah. If I don't get to orgasm this weekend, I think I might explode."

Phil was laughing as he got up from the table and left for work. Donna, grateful she had cleaned the house the previous night, loaded the dishwasher then went to the bedroom and changed the sheets, using a brand new rich purple set that were reserved exclusively for Hannah's use, and made the bed.

Donna showered, dried herself and donned a pink bra with matching bikini panties, then carefully styled her her short brunette hair and applied her makeup. As she sat at her makeup table in the bathroom, Donna decided to dress to match Phil, hoping that would please Hannah. She chose a black pencil skirt that went well below her knees, a pink button up blouse, black tights and pink slingback shoes with a 2-inch heel.

Before she left the house for her meeting, Donna sent Hannah a text. "Any food allergies? What do you like to drink? Do you want any snacks? I am going to the store."

Hannah immediately answered. "No allergies. Don't even think of depriving me of my morning coffee! I am fine with iced tea and water. Popcorn, pretzels and sunflower seeds are good snacks."

Donna then sat at her kitchen table with a piece of paper and thought about meals for the weekend. She was a good cook and was determined to show off for Hannah. After she finished her list, she went to her meeting with a client, shopped at the grocery store and picked up an order of cookies fir Saturday's open house as well as a couple of desserts for the weekend.

Donna arrived home a little after noon, parking in the circular driveway in front of the house. She walked in carrying a bag of groceries to find Hannah sitting at her kitchen table eating a bowl of chicken tortilla soup from a local deli.

"Hi pet," Hannah said, making Donna's heart melt. "My things are in my car in your garage. You can bring them in for me."

"Yes, Miss Hannah," Donna replied. "I'll do it right after I finish bringing in the groceries and putting them away."

Donna groaned when she saw all that Hannah had brought with her. "I am see you are intending to do your laundry this weekend," Donna said she carried the first load from Hannah's car into the house.

Hannah laughed wickedly. "Correction. You are going to do my laundry while I fuck your husband," Hannah said, causing Donna to feel her panties growing wet.

After Donna finally got the car unloaded, Hannah declared, "let's get my bags to my room," and picked up the small suitcase. Donna grabbed the large suitcase and led the way to the master bedroom, where she placed the suitcase on a antique trunk that set at the foot of the bed.

Hannah sat on the bed then ordered, "get over here and take my boots off." Donna rushed to obey, kneeling on the floor to unzip then pulled off the boots and gently rubbed Hannah's feet through he stockings.

"Good girl," Hannah said, causing Donna to beam with pleasure. "I want to see the guest room where you will sleep this weekend.

Donna led Hannah down the hall to the guest room, which had a full-sized bed, one nightstand and a dresser. Hannah sat on the bed. "I see you have high hopes," she teased while looking directly at the wand sitting on top of the nightstand.

Hannah began to undress, tossing her clothes onto the floor."I need a nap," she said, "and I sleep better after I orgasm. Since Phil is at work, you will have to do."

Donna hurriedly ripped her clothes off, climbed into bed in top of Hannah and began smothering her with kisses, first on the lips then on her magnificent boobs before diving into her pussy. She expertly licked Hannah's clit until Donna had given her two orgasms.

After the second, Hannah pushed Donna away,then got out of of bed nude, saying, "That's my good girl. No orgasm for you yet." Hannah then would out of the room, calling behind her. "I'm going to nap. Wake me at 3:30," leaving Donna frustrated and angry on the bed.

"Fuck you, bitch," Donna thought as she grabbed her wand. She tried to remain quiet but could not help but let out a stifled shriek when she had her first orgasm in 10 days. Finally satisfied, Donna forced herself out of bed then went to the door of the master bedroom and peeked in. She was relieved to see Hannah was fast asleep.

Donna was in a good mood as she put on her robe and started Hannah's laundry. As the laundry was running, Donna was humming to herself as set the dining room table, using her best table cloth, the good china, cloth napkins and her best wine glasses. She added a round five-candle centerpiece and was pleased with the elegant look.

Donna had the second load of laundry in the washer and the first in the dryer when she looked at her phone and saw it was 2:45. She dashed to her bathroom where she took a shower and re-applied her makeup and lipstick. Donna moved to the guest bedroom where she dressed again, only opting to leave off the tights and remain barefoot.

Donna had just started a load of folding laundry at 3:15 when she heard Hannah calling her. She rushed to Hannah's side to be told. "I'm going to use your bathroom to take a bath. Do you have any bubble bath or a bath bomb I can use?"

"I have both, Miss Hannah," Donna said. "Let me show you where I keep them."

Hannah got out of bed, still nude from their afternoon tryst, and followed Donna to the bathroom. Donna opened a drawer in her vanity to reveal a package of bath bombs and a bottle of almond bubble bath. She was a little annoyed -- but tried not to show it -- when Hannah selected her favorite lavender bath bomb.

"I love that you have a separate soaker tub and shower," Hannah said. "I have always wanted that. Your bath caddy tray is pretty, too."

"Thank you Miss Hannah," Donna replied. "I really wish this bathroom was connected to the master bedroom, but there wasn't enough room to do this there. So, we remodeled this bathroom after buying the house and I took it as mine."

Donna watched as Hannah, in a what appeared to be a well practiced move, slipped a hairband off her wrist and put her hair up. She then climbed into the tub and dropped the bath bomb into the water, looked at Donna, smiled sweetly, and asked, "Could I have a glass of wine?"

"Yes ma'am," Donna replied then hurriedly went to the kitchen and returned with a large glass white Zinfandel. "That is all for now. You may go," Hannah said dismissively. Although the relationship was new, Donna had discovered she liked being treated as Hannah's servant and she immediately felt dampness in her panties upon her abrupt dismissal.

Donna retreated to her home office, where she made a couple of calls to clients then went to the kitchen where she donned a beige knee-length bib apron to protect her clothes and started preparing the night's dinner of bacon wrapped pork tenderloin with garlic mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, homemade bran muffins and an apple pie from her favorite bakery.

Hannah spent nearly an hour relaxing in the tub then spent 25 minutes carefully styling her long hair into soft curls and applying her makeup and bright red lipstick that matched her nails. She thought briefly about going braless, but decided instead to wear a transparent navy blue bra with a matching g-string under a short navy v-necked party dress. Her silver strappy heels completed the look.

Hannah was looking at herself in the mirror as she called out to Donna, who rushed to the room. " Wow, you look incredible, Miss Hannah," Donna said.

Hannah smiled. " Thank you," then her tone turned harsh. "I believe you told me the other day that you have two paddles. I want to see them."

Donna blushed but went to her closet and returned with a vintage wooden Jokari oval paddle with a red face and an 18-inch school-style paddle. Hannah silently held out her hand, took the Jokari paddle and made a few practice swings then set it on the nearby bed. She repeated the process with the school paddle.

"These are nice," Hannah said with a wicked smile as Donna shifted nervously.

"I'll take these with me," Hannah said. "You need to make my bed," and strode out of the rooms carrying the two paddles.

Donna hurriedly made the bed, embarrassed she had not thought of that after Hannah's nap. After making the bed, Donna returned to the living room, where she saw the two paddles neatly laid out on the coffee table. She found Hannah sitting at the kitchen table typing on her laptop.

"What are you doing?" Donna asked.

"Emailing principals," Donna replied. "Because of the college credits I earned in high school, I will technically be a junior after this semester. That will allow me to get my substitute teaching license. I am thinking about taking four night classes next semester, which will allow me to be free to substitute during the day.

"I could substitute at elementary schools or middle schools. I'm asking the principals if they think that experience will help me when I'm looking for my first job."

Donna hugged Hannah's neck. "I think that's really smart," she said. "The principal at Wilson Middle School is one of my best friends. Make sure to include her to the list you are writing."

Hannah nodded. "I am on track to graduate in December of my senior year but I think I am going to stay here and get a semester done of my Masters before I start teaching. I want to go either to California, where my parents moved last summer, or Florida to work. I am sick of winter and want to live where it's warm."

Donna laughed. "Good plan."

With that, Hannah closed the laptop and the two women went to the living to wait for Phil to get home from work. Hannah took the couch while Donna, after turning on the gas fireplace, sat on Phil's recliner.

Donna kept looking at the paddles, wondering what was in store for her tonight, but she was too afraid to ask. So the two made small talk until they heard the garage door open and stood to greet Phi.

Phil strode in, walked to Donna and gave her a kiss that really was not more than a peck. He moved to Hannah and gave her two passionate kisses. " I'd like a beer before dinner," he announced, looking at Donna. "Would you get it for me?" Without taking her eyes off Phil, Hannah added, "I'll take a glass of wine."

When Donna returned with the drinks, she found her husband in a deep embrace with Hannah. She wordlessly set the drinks on an end table. "That will be all," Hannah said in her most dismissive tone, "You may return to the kitchen and cook dinner. I'm getting hungry."

Donna went to the kitchen, where she strained to hear what was going on in the living room. At one point she heard Phil ask why the paddles were out. She couldn't hear Hannah's response but heard both of them laugh, which left her uneasy.

After minutes of silence from the living room, Donna couldn't take it any more. She went there on the pretext of giving them an update on when dinner would be done, but could not talk when she Phil standing there with his pants and underwear at his ankles and Hannah on her knees giving him a blowjob.

Phil looked directly at his wife and smiled while Donna stood transfixed by the spectacle. It didn't take long for Phil to deposit a large load of his cum in Hannah's mouth. Hannah swallowed then licked her lips clean.

As Phil was pulling up his pants, Hannah stood then turned to Donna and said, "Did you enjoy the show? I bet it made you wet. Didn't it."

Donna blushed. "Yes, it did, Miss Hannah."

"Show us," Hannah demanded.

"What mistress?" Donna asked in a whisper. "Take of your panties, bend over the couch, lift your skirt and spread widely."

Donna turned bright red with embarrassment, but quickly reached under her skirt and peeled her panties down. "Hand them to Phil," Hannah ordered. Donna silently complied then looked at Hannah.

"Well, what are you waiting on. Get your ass bent over the couch," Hannah ordered.

Donna went to the couch bent over the arm, lifted her apron and skirt then spread her legs wide.

"How wet are you panties?" Hannah asked? "Pretty wet but but soaked," Phil answered. Hannah laughed evilly. "I thought so," she said. "Now check her pussy."

Phil walked behind Donna and stuck a two fingers deep into her pussy, eliciting a groan. "Oh my, she is soaked," Phil said with a laugh.

"I guess I'll take her to get cleaned up before we eat," Hannah saiid, the addressed Donna. "You're such a greedy slut. You think I don't know you defied me and made yourself cum this afternoon? You will pay for that tonight. Take off your skirt."

"Miss Hannah, I am really sorry," Donna said. "I couldn't control..." Silence," Hannah interrupted. "You are going to suffer the consequences of your willful disobedience."

Donna slowly removed her skirt while Hannah moved next to her and snatched the skirt out of her hand. "Get on all fours and crawl to my bedroom,." Hannah ordered harshly.

Donna started crying softly but obeyed. She crawled to the bedroom as Hannah walked behind her, "I think I like this," Hannah said. "We might have to buy you a collar and leash."

"Please no, Miss Hannah," Donna answered. "That would be so humiliating."

Hannah laughed then the two continued their journey in silence. Upon reaching the bedroom, Donna looked up and Hannah, awaiting instructions.

"You may stand and undress," Hannah said after staring at the kneeling Donna for a full 30 seconds. Donna scrambled to her feet and took off her apron, blouse and bra.

Hannah took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom, where she took a hand towel and roughly wiped Donna's pussy dry, causing her to wince.

VSS0805
VSS0805
138 Followers
12