Adventures of a College Cuckcake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dry your eyes and put on your apron," Hannah dictated and left the bathroom. After washing her face, Donna returned to the bedroom to find Hannah standing there with her arms crossed, holding the apron and tapping her foot impatiently.

Hannah held out the apron. Donna took it, saying "Thank you Miss Hannah" as she slipped it on, which somehow made her feel more exposed than if she was naked. Hannah eyed her for another 30 seconds as Donna shifted uncomfortably on her feet.

"You have lost the right to enjoy the comfort of going barefoot," Hannah said. "Let me pick out some heels for you," and strode into the closet, emerging with a pair of black three-Inch stiletto heels. "These will have to do," she said. "I can see I need to take you shopping for some real heels."

"Yes ma'am," Donna said as she stepped into the shoes. "it's been several years since I have worn heels higher than this. And I usually wear block heels because they are more comfortable."

Hannah snorted. "I don't give a flying fuck about your comfort. If I can wear heels like this," she said while lifting her foot and sticking it out to display her five-inch strappy stilettos, "for your husband, you can learn to wear sexier shoes when you are with us."

"Yes Mistress," Donna said. "I want to please you."

"Good girl," Hannah replied while stroking Donna's hair like she was petting the family dog. "Now let's go check on dinner. I'm hungry."

The two women were chuckling as they walked down the hall. Hannah curled up with Phil on the couch in front of the fireplace while Hannah went into the kitchen.

It took just a few minutes for Donna, having dimmed the lights in the dining room and lit the candles in the centerpiece, to announce "dinner is ready."

"Remove your place setting," Hannah ordered. "You can eat in the kitchen after you serve me and your husband dinner."

Phil laughed, saying "You are very good at this," while Donna scrambled to obey. Donna then served dinner, first to Hannah then to Phil.

"This looks delicious," Hannah said, causing Donna to beam with pride. "You will go stand silently with your nose in the corner in case we need something."

"Yes, Miss Hannah," Donna said as she went to the corner. To her great chagrin, Phil and Hannah talked about Donna while eating.

"I must say," Phil said, "I love seeing my wife dressed only in a apron and heels. I like the way her boobs peak out from the sides and the fact that her ass, which I think is one of her best assets, is exposed."

"I am glad you like it," Hannah replied. "I think she's an attractive woman but she needs to dress differently. I realize that she needs to dress somewhat conservatively for work but I think she needs to wear skirts that are tighter around the bottom to show off her ass, which I agree is one of her best assets.

"And I think she needs to learn to wear stilettos instead of those block heels she likes. Those make her look like an old lady. I think we can limit her to three-inch heels for work but she can wear higher heels when out with you or playing with us."

Donna shifted uncomfortably in the corner at the conversation.

"Donna, please get us refills on our wine," Hannah called out. Donna silently scurried to obey. After returning with the wine, Donna took a chance and knelt in the corner facing the table so she could watch Hannah and Phil, who were still talking about her.

"I'll give you $1,000 to use for new clothes for her," Phil said. Hannah chuckled as Donna blushed. "That sound fun," Hannah said, "but give the money to me not her. I think it will be humiliating for her for the clerks to see me picking out her clothes and paying for them."

Donna could feel her face blushing again, which made her wish she was looking into the corner again.

"Donna, you may clear the table then eat your dinner," Hannah said. "While you are eating, make a pot of coffee. Phil and I will take our dessert in the living room with coffee."

Donna didn't hear a sound from the living room as she ate in the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. When she bought the apple pie and coffee -- on a fancy silver serving tray -- into the living room Donna discovered the reason for the silence.

Hannah had changed from her dress into her dark green corset, black stockings and black heels. Phil had changed into a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. They two were laying on the couch with Hannah's back nestled against Phil.

"Can I eat desert in here with you?" Donna asked. Hannah nodded. "I guess that would be OK," she said dismissively. "Sit there," she added, pointing to a spot on the floor.

"Phil told me you were married in Las Vegas by an Elvis impersonator," Hannah added. "We're going to watch the DVD of the ceremony."

It was a surreal experience for Donna, to say the least, to watch a replay of her wedding while Hannah was cuddling with Phil on the couch.

"That was a nice ceremony," Hannah said when the video was over. "Your yellow dress looked great on you. Do you still have it?"

"It's in the back of my closet, Miss," Donna answered. "I've put on a few pounds since then so I can't wear it."

Donna stood up. "We're going to change that. You are on a diet starting immediately. When you can fit in your dress again, that's when we'll go pick out a new wardrobe for you."

As an embarrassed Donna, stammered, "Yes, ma'am," Hannah picked up the school paddle from the coffee table.

"Now we are going to take care of the matter of your defiance of my instructions this afternoon," Hannah said. "Crawl over here and take off my heels."

Donna quickly obeyed, unbuckling the ankle straps, and pulling the heels off as Hannah lifted her feet off the floor one of a time.

"Stand up, move to the middle of the floor, take your heels off and bend over," Hannah ordered. "Grab your ankles with your ass facing Phil."

"I am really, really sorry, Miss Hannah," Donna said as she moved into position. "I just couldn't help myself."

Hannah took a couple of practice swings while looking at Phil.

"I was a decent softball player in high school," she said. "Let's see if I still have a nice swing."

Hannah gently touched Donna's ass with the paddle, causing her to flinch.

"I'm warning you now this is going be a hard spanking," Hannah said, "I am very angry you thought you could defy me."

Before Donna could reply, Hannah landed a hard swat the the paddle, causing Donna to yelp. Four more very hard swats quickly followed, making Donna cry loudly and turning her bottom bright red.

"Are you going to learn from this?" Hannah asked.

"Yes Mistress," Donna said through her tears. "I will never disobey you again. I've learned my lesson."

"Oh, I think we need to drive the point home," Hannah declared, just before delivery the hardest stroke yet.

When the spanking was over, Donna had received 12 strokes with the school paddle. As she was bawling almost uncontrollably, Donna wondered how bruised she would be in the morning. One thing was certain, she knew she wouldn't be sleeping on her back tonight.

Hannah causally dropped the paddle on the floor.

"Pick up these dishes and clean the kitchen before you go to bed," Hannah said.

Donna, crying too hard so speak, nodded her acknowledgment of Hannah's instructions. Hannah took Phil by the hand.

"I think her husband got a little excited by that spanking," Hannah said, pointing to Phil's erection which was clearly visible through his shorts. "I am taking him to bed."

Donna could hear Hannah's squeals of pleasure as she loaded the dishwasher. She was walked to her bed when she heard Hannah orgasm loudly. Donna peeked into the open door of the master bedroom -- trying not to be seen -- as she walked past and saw clothes all over the floor and an obviously happy Hannah resting her head on the chest of an obviously spent Phil's chest.

"Get in here Donna," Hannah called. Donna tentatively entered the bedroom. "Leave your door open and don't you dare even touch yourself. No go to bed."

"Yes Miss Hannah," Donna said as she left the room and trudged next door to the guest room. Twenty minutes later, Donna heard the sounds of sex coming from the next door. It was loud and intense but didn't last long.

After a short silence, Hannah taunted Donna, yelling out "Sweet dreams, Donna," then laughed evilly. Donna, sore from the spanking and thoroughly frustrated, cried herself to sleep.

12