Adventures of a Half-Orc Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Interlude: Pillow Talk.
1.2k words
4.79
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylmi was laying naked next to her, on her side, with her head resting on her right hand. That girl could really pose. Rodry had suggested she could find work as a model for painters, but she had laughed her off. Now she was looking at her inquisitively.

"I don't think I've ever asked you how you ended up here," she finally said.

"It's not much of a story, really," Rodry started but felt compelled to go on. It was nice sharing, and she had few chances to do it.

"I was a young girl waiting tables at an inn, a couple towns down the western road. Bit more of a shithole than this place, truth be told. At least here there is some trade and you can occasionally meet people on their way to more interesting lands. Anyway, on a slow night, there was only one guy left and he said he'd pay me a few extra coppers if I sucked his dick. I asked for double what he offered just to discourage him, but he agreed immediately."

Sylmi seemed interested, so she went on.

"I hadn't even sucked a dick before, but the guy started telling his friends. Within a few nights, I had a side job as the inn's cocksucker, and I was making more from that than as a waitress. Guys would even tip more even if they didn't want any extra services. Anyway, after a little while the innkeeper's wife found out, and she had me kicked out. I tried to find a job at the only other place in town, some sad excuse for a bar, but the owner wanted me to be a part-time whore and give him most of what I made.

So I moved out. My reputation had already reached the next shithole town, so I skipped that and came here. I didn't plan to get a job at the brothel, honestly, but when I found this place it looked more like a better workplace than the taverns, and more profitable. Plus, Mistress Globb seemed really enthusiastic to have me."

Sylmi smiled. "Not a very original backstory, but still, I'm glad you told me."

"What about you? Surely you have a better one, I've heard half-gnome half-elves are very rare. Plus, I've heard the other girls say you went to some kind of prostitute school, but that must've been bollocks, right?"

"You can say 'gelf.' And not exactly," Sylmi said. She was like a very short elf-maiden with a very rich bosom - if anyone could be accepted at whore-school it would be her.

"I was living with my father in an elven city - I am not allowed to speak its name to strangers, sorry, I know it's stupid. At some point...well, some of his friends sort of run into me in some forest glade, you know, very elvish setting. I am not sure how it ended up happening, but it turned into an orgy."

"With your dad's friends? Ew, Sylmi!"

"Hey, they might have been a fuckzillion years old in reality, but they looked as hot as, well, hot young elves. It's a strange society in that regard. One where your first sexual experience might easily be a gangbang. With your every hole occupied at the same time," she added with a mischievous grin.

"Wow," was all Rodry had to say to that.

"In one regard of course that place was the same as anywhere else. Everybody learned about it soon enough. And elves may not be uptight about sex, but they are big on tradition. So they announced to me that it is clear - fuck knows why - that I am meant to become a priestess at Ilossa's temple. That's some local love goddess."

"Ah, so that's the whore school."

"Yes. I was labeled a sacred prostitute. Sex rituals were supposed to be the main duty but that was twice a year. In truth we were mostly just whores - people paid to fuck us so that we could convey their message to the goddess or something. Unfortunately, when you are a prostitute-priestess, you generally get only two kinds of clients. Those who view you as a holy person and only have boring holy sex, and those who are turned on by your position and want to humiliate you. So after a couple of years, I ran away. I had only ever been a prostitute so I kept at it. As for how I ended up here specifically, that's a story for another day."

"So you didn't learn any special fucking techniques at the temple?" Rodry asked hopefully.

"Well, during those rituals, you did have to lay on the altar and chant through the process as ten guys took you one after the other. In public. But that's not really useful in the outside world."

"I guess not."

She glanced at her friend, and Sylmi had that look that meant 'enough talk'. She climbed on top of Rodry and kissed her. Rodry always melted with Sylmi's kisses, even though there were other things the gelf did that she liked more. Slowly, Sylmi moved her tongue down Rodry's neck, then used it on her tits for a while, and then - finally - started kissing her belly, going lower and lower. And then she stopped.

"You have to earn it," she told her. "You know how."

Sylmi turned and fell on all fours. Rodry knew what she wanted. She ran her hand over her friend's wet pussy and slid her middle finger in, then her index too. Sylmi moaned.

"You are going to have to do more if you want me to eat you out, you fucking whore," Sylmi groaned. She had many moods, and this was the least suitable one for her small and cute frame. It was also Rodry's favourite.

She stuck two more fingers in and started going faster. Sylmi rewarded her with a louder moan.

"Stop playing with yourself, and devote yourself to me." Rodry had been pinching her nipples, but Sylmi was right. Pleasing her was a full-time job. She grabbed the gelf's long red hair with her left hand, knelt and started licking her asshole, while her fist went in Sylmi's cunt up to the wrist. Rodry's fist was large, but the girl could take more. Besides, once she herself had Sylmi's hand up to the elbow in her pussy and she hadn't been spared.

"Ffffuck yes, destroy my pussy! Good bitch."

There must have been a deeper reason why Rodry felt validated by Sylmi's approval but it didn't matter. She renewed her efforts until her friend sharted to convulse violently, cumming and cursing.

Once her knees had stopped shaking, Sylmi turned to her.

"Open your legs," she ordered but Rodry had already done so.

Sylmi smiled and dived in. That girl loved eating pussy, as much as she pretended it was a case of quid-pro-quo. She never closed her eyes as she licked her pussy and clit, wanting to make use of every bit of eye contact to get her even wetter. When Rodry came, she didn't have to hold her head - Sylmi drank every last drop.

"We really are made for each other," she told her.

"Aren't we?"