All Comments on 'Adventures of a Sales Executive Ch. 02'

by girlhoney

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
girlhoneygirlhoneyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
firat ever stories.

Hi These are my first ever stoties and like any new author I am nervous and lack confidence. So, if you read these stories firstly I am honoured. Secondly may I ask you to rate it and add any comments good or bad. Just please be very honest this is how I will learn.

Many thanks

girlhoney

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hope you continue writing

It will still be new experiences for Pam as she starts dating. Perhaps Alison will be a keeper or merely the beginning of another close friend. Maybe her assistant will become more? Who knows, but i look forward to reading about whatever you imagine.

girlhoneygirlhoneyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
questions

Hi to 74om@protomail.com

Hi would love to chat and answer your questions but would prefer you to make contact here or in the chat room.

Thanks x

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Practise, practise, practise...

I overlooked the first chapter and so I've just read the two together. I'm going to sound tough here but I'm trying to help you, not knock you down or discourage you. I accept that this is your first effort but there are so many basic errors which any aspiring writer should not make (grammar, punctuation, mixing of tenses etc). So I'll offer you three bits of advice: (1) Practise, practise, practise. A lot of people (mostly non-writers) think that writing is easy: it isn't, you have to put the effort in. (2) Get hold of a couple of good books on grammar and study them until you're sick of them (no need to go for heavy academic works---something simple will be just as good). (3) See if you can find a good editor on this site, at least to help you out in your early days. Good luck, Honey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great sex scenes, but....

the writing isn't too sophisticated. The story line is good and interesting. Read some of Scatty Sue and Colleen Thomas stories and others and try to make the text seem more natural. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story but

I enjoyed it like other people I'm sure but you should do a quick spell check after you finish writing. But this is a good story

girlhoneygirlhoneyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
A huge thank you

To Anonymous and Maonaigh, I would like to thank you for your constructive critcism. I do take your comments seriously and have purchased some books on grammar, and styles of writing. So I hope i will start to improve soon. Thank you once again for trying to help me.

patty_parker60patty_parker60almost 5 years ago
Quite nice for an early effort

I find that the more I write, the more I improve...please don't give in to discouragement and stay the course (my early efforts were TERRIBLE, I simply went back and re-wrote them.) I look forward to Chapter 3!

portia98portia98about 4 years ago
Echoing Maonaigh

The story line and the sex are delicious - but please follow Maonaigh's advice about your writing.

All the best

Veronica (portia98)xxxxx

auburnginaauburnginaabout 4 years ago
Lovely sex but writing needs work

The story line and the sex are great, but I hope you follow the good advice you've been given about writing, grammar, editing etc.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Keeping it fun!

Excellent story line....sexy and hot and fun!

Will stick with you as you develop your writing skills.

And, when you wrote about Jane taking that beautiful virgin ass, I had fond memories of when I lost my anal virginity to my wife and her strap-on! Oh wow!

kittenbritcheskittenbritchesover 2 years ago

Loved it. Loved the build up. Loved the sex scenes. Keep writing. I want more. Pam has a smorgasbord ahead of her - that I want to hear about.

Don't be hurt by the advice and advisors. They are trying to help and weren't being trolls.

Mariners_UKMariners_UKabout 2 years ago

very good storyline, enjoyable and quiet descriptive. Looking forward to reading the next chapter / story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlhoney@girlhoney
Hi tall and toned, I am interested in trying to write erotic stories, and maybe making some new friends. Guys, I am now bisexual and want to broaden my sexual horizons, so the only things I will rule out are water sports, toilet, and animals. I am 5 9 tall 34b, 24,36, very l...