Adventures of a Sales Executive Ch. 03

Story Info
Further adventures of Jane and Pam.
10.4k words
4.66
10.8k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
girlhoney
girlhoney
130 Followers

PAM.

It was a Tuesday evening after the weekend Pam had spent with Jane. She was in her living room having had dinner and cleared away the dishes. She was re-living the experiences of that hot couple of days and was getting aroused. Her mobile rang.

'Hallo'

'Is that Pam?'

'Yes.'

'I'm Alison, I saw you at the club, and you're friend Jane gave me your number. I hope you don't mind me calling you?'

Pam's heart skipped a beat.

'No, not at all. Jane told me she had given you my number. It's just a bit embarrassing. She is trying to help me I know.'

'Don't be embarrassed I liked the look of you. I thought you we're on your own, and then I saw Jane come over with some drinks. I was going to say Hi, but then thought you had a date.'

'Oh I thought the same about you, but you also had a date.'

Alison laughed softly.

'No, she is a good friend who was accompanying me. I did not want to go to the club on my own.'

'No, me neither. Anyway Pam, I wondered if you would care to meet up sometime?'

'Yes I would love to. Are you single?'

'Yes, recently divorced. Jane told me you are single.'

'Yes. Like you I am divorced, but not recently.'

'So, how about meeting for a drink?'

'That sounds good. When and Where?'

'I can meet you anytime. I am a teacher, and it's Summer Holiday's at the moment.'

'Well, how about lunch tomorrow? I have a shop and close at 1 o'clock on a Wednesday.'

'Oh Pam, that would be great. Do you know the Horse and Jockey pub? It's...'

'I know it, Jane and I had lunch there on Sunday.'

'Oh that is very good. So you know they do good food, and midweek lunchtime it should be quiet, so we can talk.'

'Ok. Shall we say 1.30ish?'

'Yes Pam, looking forward to it. It will be my treat for lunch.'

They both ended the call.

Pam sat down.

'Oh my God. It is actually happening. I have a date. I was attracted to Alison. She is a teacher, so is obviously intelligent. I'll give Jane a call.'

'Hi Jane, its Pam.'

'Hallo darling, how are you?'

'Good thanks Alison just called me.'

'Oh great, and?'

'We're meeting for lunch tomorrow at the Horse and Jockey.'

'Wow! That was quick work. I hope you two get on well.'

'Thank you.'

'What are you up to?'

'Not much, just thinking about the weekend, it was sooo exceptionally marvellous. I am feeling a little horny just thinking about it.'

Jane giggled.

'It was good wasn't it? Pam there is no way you are feeling a little horny you are wet and very horny if I know you.'

'You are right as usual, but I always get wet talking to you.'

'Well, you have some toys now to take care of your horny feelings. Why don't you put on a bit of porn and get yourself off?'

'Oh God, yes I think I will do that, unless you tell me what to do and I will masturbate for you?'

Jane laughed.

'I'm no good at telephone sex, but I will think of you giving yourself a good cum.'

'I will do it thinking of you darling.'

Jane giggled.

'O.k. Enjoy yourself, and I hope all goes well with Alison.'

'Thank you darling you take care. See you, bye.'

They ended the call. Pam Googled a lesbian sex site. She began to watch two girls having sex; one had a strap on and was fucking the other one doggy style. Pam decided to get comfortable; she went to her bedroom and removed her clothes.

Returning to the lounge she was determined to enjoy a good orgasm with a vibrator, and her largest strap on. The girls on the computer were still at it, only they had changed positions. The one with the girly cock was lying on her back.

The other girl was facing the camera with her back to the dildo girl, and was riding the cock in a frenzy of lust. Pam set her lap top on a table and reclined on the settee to watch the action.

She rubbed her clit in a figure of 8 motion, getting herself nice and moist. Pushing two fingers into her pussy she began frigging herself. Reaching for the vibrator, she set it on a medium setting and rubbed her clitty.

'Oh, I just know I am going to ooze lots of cum, I had better get a towel. She fetched a bath towel and a box of tissues. Lying on the towel she started playing with the vibrator on her clit.

Looking at the computer she saw the two girls still fucking hard. Pam was really turned on, picking up her dildo she began licking and sucking it. When it was nice and wet she inserted into her pussy.

Her cunt lips clamed onto her girl cock, letting herself get accustomed to the stretching of her pussy, she then pushed it all the way in.

'Oh, I am so full of girly cock. The sensations are wonderful.'

She began fucking herself slowly at first, but as her sexual hunger took over, she quickly built up speed. Watching the lesbian action, coupled with fucking herself she soon reached her peak, and shuddered to a climax.

'Aaah, JJJAANNNEE. She cried out her lover's name.

WEDNESDAY.

Pam closed the shop and drove to the pub. She wore a strappy summer dress, blue with a yellow motif. It was fairly short and low cut, revealing a glimpse of the top of her breasts. She looks fresh, and very attractive.

As she entered the pub she immediately recognised Alison. Her new friend was also wearing a summer dress, black with white dots all over. It was short and reasonably low cut. Pam could not help looking at Alison's attractively long legs.

Alison waved and smiled warmly.

'Hi Pam, it is good to meet you at last.'

'Hi Alison, I feel exactly the same.'

They pecked each other on the cheek. Pam spoke first.

'Shall we go into the garden it is quieter out there?'

'Sure. Let me get you a drink and something to eat,'

'Just a sandwich and white wine for me please.'

Alison chose the same. They sat in a corner of the garden completely alone.

'Pam I really wanted to meet you, but when I saw you with Jane I thought if that's her girl friend I have no chance.'

'Yes Jane is something, isn't she?'

'So, is she just a friend?'

'No she is more than a friend. She showed me that I like girls.'

'So, you are lovers?'

'Well we were. Jane wants to go her own way, so I am looking to find someone. I want to have a long term relationship. What about you?'

'Well as you know I am divorced, and to be honest I was feeling lonely and a bit down. Karen, that's who I was with at the club, we have been friends for years we met at college. She is lesbian and lives with Tina. They are in a very close relationship.

To cut a long story short, they discussed my situation and decided to invite me over to stay for a weekend. I did not know then, but the idea was to introduce me to lesbian sex.'

'Did they?'

'Gosh. I'll say they did. We had a wild time. We did nearly everything, and when we enjoyed a 3 some I was totally hooked.'

'Do you have a girl friend?'

'No, had a couple of one night flings, but same as you I guess, not really interested in sleeping around. If I am honest I am looking to meet that someone special.'

The girls chatted and got on really well. Pam told her about her shop.

'Pam I just find you so easy to talk to. I feel I have known you for ages. Do you think we are compatible?'

So saying, she put her hand on Pam's thigh. Pam covered Alison's hand with her own letting her know she was happy to be touched.

'Yes Alison I think we have really connected. I feel very comfortable with you.'

'So what would you like to do, come back to my place? I live about 40 minutes away.'

'My place is nearer about half that distance. Do you think we are rushing things though?'

'Possibly. I just want to kiss you but not here.'

'Yes I understand.'

'You look doubtful?'

'Oh just something Jane said.'

'About me?'

'No silly. She told me not to have sex on the first date.'

Alison roared with laughter.

'She is a bit of a mother hen where you are concerned.'

Pam giggled. Alison took her hand in her own.

'Look it is quite clear we fancy each other. I am happy if we just kiss and explore our feelings. We don't have to have sex, but it is not as though I am going to get you pregnant.'

Pam giggled.

'I know what I am like; when we kiss I will probably get aroused very quickly and want to have sex.'

They both laughed.

'Let's go to your place and see how things flow. We need to talk about all sorts of things if you think we could become an item.'

'Ok let's do that.'

They walked to their cars. They had both parked side by side in a secluded part of the car park.

'Oh we both chose the quietest spot Pam. Let me steal a kiss we may not like it you never know.'

She held her arms open for Pam, who wrapped her arms around Alison. Their faces were as close as they locked eyes. Alison made the first move, still maintaining eye contact she leaned in and kissed her new friend lightly on the lips.

Pam responded they kissed slowly and tenderly. Pam felt her pussy tingle and her nipples harden.

'Mmmm you are a good kisser Alison.'

'Well it's easy if you really like someone.'

Pam held Alison's face in her hands cupping her chin she kissed deeply letting her tongue explore Alison's mouth. The two were soon kissing each other passionately. They both stepped back to take a breath.

'Wow! I think there is definitely a spark there.'

'More like a flame.'

Pam said. They both laughed.

'Ok Alison follow me.'

They got in their respective cars and set off for Pam's place.

'I have a bottle of Proseco in the fridge shall I open it?'

'Yes please, but I will only have one glass as I am driving.'

They sat in Pam's lounge. Alison sat on the settee Pam took an armchair.

'Alison please do tell me all about you.'

'Ok. Then you can tell me all about you.'

'It's a deal.'

As the learnt more about each other, they both found the attraction growing, and both were willing to start a relationship. Pam joined Alison on the settee.

'I think it is about time we had another kiss.'

She leaned in and kissed. Alison held the back of Pam's head holding her in a passionate kiss. Pam kissed Alison's neck and nibbled her ear. Alison groaned. Pam continued kissing and gently bit the other girls shoulder.

She eased the straps of Alison's dress down her arms, kissing flesh as it became exposed. Alison let her head fall back allowing Pam more access. Alison fondled Pam's breast through her dress. Pam reached around undoing Alison's bra.

Having released her 36b breasts she cupped them both, squeezing them lovingly whilst kissing her throat and neck. When she started tweaking and pulling on the nipples Alison moaned softly with pleasure.

Pam kissed down until she reached Alison's breasts. Taking one into her mouth she sucked it. As she began to release it she let her teeth hold it stretching the already elongated nipple. Alison gasped and continued moaning.

'Alison come into the bedroom we will be more comfortable there.'

'My God Pam you're driving me wild I am so wet.'

Pam grinned.

'Jane would be so proud of me.'

She thought. Pam took her lover's hand and led the way. Alison wiggled out of her dress and stood in just her panties.

'Let me undress you darling.'

She kissed Pam easing the straps from her shoulders; she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor to join Pam's dress. She gently pushed, and Pam fell backwards onto the bed. Alison lay on top of her kissing her deeply.

She nudged Pam's legs open and let her thigh rest on her mound. She rubbed her leg up and down feeling her sex through her wet panties. Kissing her neck and throat, moving down to kiss her breasts, pulling on her nipples copying the way Pam had kissed her.

Moving down kissing Pam's tummy and going lower she kissed Pam's wet pussy over her panties. Tugging at the panties to remove them Pam lifted her bottom to aid the removal. Alison licked her way up her new lover's inner thigh.

She studied the glistening wet and shaved cunt that greeted her. She dove in and greedily lapped at it. She took her clit into her mouth kissing, licking, and rolled it around her tongue. Pam was writhing, and moaning.

Slipping two fingers into her wet pussy she began to finger fuck Pam still massaging her clit with her tongue. With her other hand she reached underneath and started tracing her rosebud. Alison was pumping her fingers into Pam.

Curling her fingers to find the sensitive spongy secret spot, she entered Pam's bum with a finger pushed in deep. Then she started fucking her ass and pussy together. She felt Pam's reaction as her cunt lips clamped on her fingers and the muscle in her ass tightened around her finger.

She could feel Pam was getting close to climaxing, so she thrust her fingers faster in both orifices and bit hard on the clit she was savouring. Pam screamed and shuddered.

Cumming hard she soaked Alison's tongue and fingers as her ass started to spasm as well. Alison took her fingers out and lapped, tasting the sweet nectar and finally licking her lover clean. She cuddled Pam, gently stroking her face and hair until the girl had composed herself.

'Oh Alison the sensations you gave me were so wonderful. Now let me get you off. Firstly you're over dressed in your panties.'

Giggling she removed the panties. She sat on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor; Pulling Alison into her. Alison's pussy was in direct line with her mouth. Holding her ass she started to tongue her wet cunt.

Pulling her bum cheeks open she rubbed up and down her crack. She could feel it wasn't going to take much to make her cum. Pam tongued her and rubbed her clit. She pushed a finger into Alison's ass up to the knuckle and commenced fucking.

Alison let the orgasmic vibrations take over as she released her juices into Pam's waiting mouth.

'Aaahh yessss.'

She felt the spasms rock through her. The girls dressed.

'Pam I feel we have really hit it off, when would you like to see me again?'

'I would love to see you I really would, but I have to be honest here. Jane did not just set you and I up. She got me on an internet dating site and in the personal column of two local papers.'

'Oh?'

'So if I get any replies I will meet people even if it's only once. Are you ok with that?'

'No. I'm bloody well not ok with that. We have just fucked! You led me to believe we're at the beginnings of a meaningful relationship. Now you're planning on fucking who knows how many other people? What? You expect me to wait around while you see who the best fuck is?'

'No it's not like that. I owe it to Jane to follow up on her hard work. I am pretty sure I will choose you in the end though.'

'Oh how bloody gracious of you. Well I'm out of here.'

With that Alison stormed out slamming the door.

'Oh dear I don't think I handled that too well.'

JANE

Jane and her other four sales colleagues were attending their monthly sales meeting chaired by Mike Austin the sales director. The meeting had gone well for Jane; she was clearly the top sales person, not only hitting her sales targets, but exceeding them comfortably.

However this fact had not gone down too well with her male colleagues. At one time or another they had all made a pass at Jane hoping to get into her panties. Jane had rejected their advances in a respectful manner trying not to embarrass any of them.

So, there was a mixture of jealousy, resentment, and admiration for her. They all saw her as highly desirable having no idea she was lesbian. They each thought they were still in with a chance of seducing her.

Just as they all thought Mike was about to bring the meeting to a close the door opened and the Chief Executive Officer strode into the room and took a seat next to Mike.

'Good afternoon to you all.'

He boomed. Charles Ferguson was a big man in every sense of the word. Standing at 6 feet 4 inches He had the stature of an international rugby player. He was in his fifties, and nattily dressed in a pin stripe suit. He was a little intimidating and always commanded respect.

'Ok if I say a few words Mike?'

'Please be my guest Charles.'

Looking at the executives in turn he addressed them collectively.

'In front of me I see some talented people. All of you are doing very well sales wise and one of you exceptionally so. Which I would hope, will inspire you to even greater efforts. Healthy competition is good so I would imagine four of you will be striving to be in number one position by the time your next meeting comes around.

Jane now you're in the top spot I'm assuming you're not going to relinquish that position easily. This will ensure some excellent business for this company. Now, the reason I'm here. A couple of meetings ago I asked Mike to get you to target the restaurant group Fine Dining.

This group has twelve of the finest outlets in and around London. I eat out at least once a week in one or another of them. So it is close to my heart not to mention my stomach, that we make this group a valued client of ours.

However nothing seems to be happening. So, going around the room I want to know exactly where we are.'

Each of Jane's colleagues told the same story. They had made contact with the Operations Director, left samples but nothing had come of their efforts.

'Jane did you have any better luck?'

Jane looked puzzled. She had received a telephone call from each of her colleagues warning her off, and to make no further contact. The callers had told her the message had come from Mike.

'I did make contact by way of visiting the restaurant in Woking meeting the Manager Linda Stevens. She was very helpful giving me a menu so I could study where we might have an opportunity of selling some product.

The Managing Director is Sarah Green. She makes all decisions relating to menus and suppliers. The Ops Director Paul Southgate apparently is a nasty piece of work, and he tries to put potential sales people off. He probably never even told Sarah about the samples.'

'Did you contact this Sarah Green?'

'No sir. I have her mobile number but when I got the message from Mike to back off, I assumed one of the other guys had made contact with her.'

'What?'I never said anything of the sort, whatever gave you that idea?'

The penny dropped for Jane. She realised she had been warned off in case she opened the account and won the glory attached to a successful outcome. Charles looked at Jane.

'Well? Explain.'

Jane looked at her colleagues.

Silence!

Jane was very very angry.

'Jane please do explain.'

'Sir, I think one of the others is in a better position to explain. Ok who is going to be the spokesman?'

She looked at each one in turn.

Silence!

'Well sir, it looks like these guys probably all have dicks but no balls.'

'Right, we need to get to the bottom of this turn of events. To say I am angry is an understatement. I want teamwork in my company. Jane go into Mike's office, we will join you. I want to talk to each of you in turn and I want answers.'

Jane, Charles, and Mike went into the other office.

'Tell me everything Jane.'

Jane told of the telephone calls she had received.

'Why do you think they made them?'

'Well I don't know if I would have opened the account or not, but it seems they are jealous of me. And they wanted to make sure I did not outshine them.'

'They are going to get a real rollicking from me. So, Jane what are your thoughts about this account?'

'Well sir, I think it was wrong for all five of us to target this account. It smacks of desperation. The company is doing very well, so we don't need to give that impression. The fact is they have made presentations and wasted samples on a jobs worth.

Luckily I am sure Sarah Green has not even heard of us let alone seen any samples, so no real harm done. I did some research with Linda the Manager at Woking. When I studied the menu she gave me there are four or five products I would suggest would enhance their menu.

girlhoney
girlhoney
130 Followers