Adventures of a Sales Executive Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi Hun, I just love white pussy'

'This is Dani.'

Sarah held the other girl's hand up. Dani is 35, and 5 feet 8 inches in height, slim build, brown hair and her breasts are obviously surgically enhanced.

'Girls, I am going to sit and play with myself as I watch you play with my latest pet, Jane.'

So saying, Sarah pulled up a chair and sat down with a vibrator.

'Mm, nice to meet you Jane. I think I need to take that white pussy of yours and taste that nectar.'

She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them, draping them over Jane's nose.

'Take a deep sniff honey and tell me what you think.'

Jane inhaled the scent of this black amazon.

'Mm, yes you smell wonderful.'

'You like black cunt and muskiness bitch?'

'Yes, I think I do.'

'You ever had a black lover before?'

'No, you will be my first.'

'Good answer bitch. Dani, play with my cunt, I want whitey to see my clit and think about what she is getting.'

Dani kissed Michelle and slipped two fingers into her cunt, which was waxed smooth. She started to finger fuck her and teased the clit from it's hood.

'OK, Dani enough. Let me show whitey what's on offer.'

Dani withdrew, and Michelle got close to Jane, pulling her pussy lips open revealing the most enormous clit Jane had ever seen.

'I can use it like a cock and you will beg for more. Now lick it and get to know it white bitch.'

Jane swirled her tongue over the clit several times, then sucked it into her mouth. Rolling her tongue over it she gently bit it.

'Oh fuck, Sarah you've got a good little slut here I am going to enjoy taking her white cunt.'

Sarah giggled.

'Be my guest, she hasn't cum for about 20 minutes so she must be ready to cum again.'

'Well I will give her a good fucking with this.'

Dani stepped out of her panties and a male cock sprang from between her legs. She stroked her cock and it immediately became hard and erect. Jane's eyes were bulging and she was shocked at what she was witnessing. Sarah laughed.

'Oh sorry sweetie, I forgot to tell you Dani is a she-male.'

'Oh no. Please, I have never had a real cock.'

'Well you soon will have.'

Dani laughed.

'Dani, we must respect Jane. No fucking her pussy. She might let you take her ass when she is on sexual fire, but for now you are only permitted her mouth.'

'Oh, not fair.'

Jane felt relief. Michelle walked behind Jane and slapped her ass hard.

'Oooowwww!'

'Now slut, I want to take your cunt and make it mine.'

She slowly licked from her pussy to her ass teasing her dark star. Jane instinctively reacted with her ass clenching. She let out a soft moan.

'Oh, we can't have you moaning. I had better fill your mouth with my 7 inch cock.'

Dani smacked her cock on Jane's cheeks and mouth. As her mouth opened to protest She rammed her cock inside and began to slowly fuck her mouth. Jane gagged on the hard fleshy monster in her mouth which was virgin as far as a real cock was concerned. However, she quickly realized she was to be shown no mercy at all. Summoning up all of her willpower and mentally calling on her experience of sucking large dildos she managed to get herself under control. Sarah, who had been watching, noted the inner struggle Jane was having, and she felt immensely proud of Jane for overcoming her obvious discomfort and not causing a drama to occur.

Meanwhile Michelle was fingering Jane's ass. She had pushed a finger in and twirled it around stretching Jane. Now, wetting another finger she pushed that in to join the other one. Jane moaned onto Dani's cock. Michelle upped her pace, driving her long fingers in deep and really screwing the young girls ass. Dani called out.

'Sarah, you have found a good little cock sucker for me.'

Jane's mouth was getting a good fucking, so was her ass, and now Michelle ran her tongue up and down her labia, gently biting her outer lips. Jane was so wet and aroused, she felt used and abused, but revelled in the delightful sensations she was receiving.

Michelle has a long pink tongue, and it was showing Jane's cunt no mercy as it entered and explored her inner folds. Jane was getting close, with all sorts of sensations flooding her senses all at once.

Dani's cock had leaked some pre-cum juice into her mouth, and she could only watch Dani drive her cock into her repeatedly. She was having difficulty breathing, trying to swallow the pre-cum, and keep her cock coated with saliva.

Michelle was pumping her ass hard, and she fingered her clitty, rolling it between her fingers, rubbing and pinching. Her tongue was lashing her cunt frenetically. Jane could not hold back any longer and she shuddered to a powerful orgasm soaking her lovers mouth.

'Mm, Sarah your little slut produces a nice load of girly cum juice, and she tastes wonderful, white girly goo, I just love it.'

Michelle lapped up as much as she could, then she rammed three fingers deep into Jane's cunt and simultaneously finger fucked her ass and pussy. Taking her clit into her mouth she tongue fucked it and BIT HARD.

Jane screamed as best as she could with a mouth full of cock. She shuddered again as her ass and cunt spasm-ed, and she gushed another batch of cum juices. Dani had increased the speed of her fucking of Jane's mouth and seeing her eyes fluttering she grunted, and shot a heavy load of cum into Jane's mouth. Pulling her cock free she rubbed her cock and splattered her face and hair with a jet of cum. She was soaked in cum and it was dribbling down her chin.

Sarah moaned, as watching the trio had sent her over the edge with a powerful orgasm.

'Michelle, get your tongue in my cunt, lick me clean, and get me off again.'

Sarah got up and lay-ed on a bench on her back, her feet on the floor either side of the bench, legs splayed. Michele knelt, and burying her head between Sarah's thighs, she rammed her tongue in, and lapped at her cunt. She licked, lapped, and sucked, alternately flicking Sarah's clit.

Dani had made Jane lick her girl cock clean, and now rubbing herself to a hard erection, she walked over to Michelle, whose ass and pussy were on show as she tongue fucked Sarah. She drove her cock into Michelle's cunt and started to fuck her with long, slow, strokes. Michelle moaned into Sarah's cunt.

Jane watched the three of them fucking or being fucked. Still very aroused, and in a daze, she found the whole scene highly erotic, and she climaxed again.. Her head fell forward, she was covered in cum, and she could feel her latest juices running down her thighs.

Sarah's cunt spasm-ed as Michelle's tongue achieved it's objective, giving the older woman an intense orgasm.

'Mm, thank you darling that was wonderful.'

Dani was pounding Michelle's hot wet cunt, and although she had no more juice to give, Dani could remain hard and erect for long periods of time. As she drove her cock powerfully home she felt Michelle's cunt spasm and cum, her juices coating Dani's cock. Sarah clapped her hands.

'Right, I think we all need a shower. We will have to help Jane as she won't be able to stand properly. Once we have cleaned her up I want her put to bed to rest and sleep. I am taking her to the Dungeon, our favorite sex club tonight.'

Jane was in a daze, but she had heard Sarah's voice and wondered what else was in store for her. Between them all they carried Jane into the shower holding her up as they took it in turns to soap and clean her, at the same time feeling her up. Then Jane was put to bed where she slept soundly.

To be continued.

Pam.

Having received several replies to the web dating site and the newspaper adverts that Jane had placed, Pam had selected three people that she felt one of them might just be the person she was looking for.

The three prospective candidates all sounded particularly nice, and Pam had arranged to meet each one individually. The fist one was Katie, She sounded cute. Pam had arranged to meet her at a pub that was part of a large group of outlets, and it had a travel lodge motel next door.

Pam had sent Katie a message describing what she was going to wear to the meeting. She wore a red tee shirt and a short black skirt. Although dressed simply she looked extremely attractive.

She entered the pub and having purchased a glass of white wine, she took a corner seat in a quiet part of the bar.

'Hi, I think you must be Pam? I am Katie.'

Pam looked up at the young girl and smiled.

'Yes, hi Katie what can I get you to drink?'

'I would like a beer please.'

Katie watched Pam approach the bar taking in her appearance.

'Mm, nice ass and legs, very fuckable.'

She thought to herself.

Pam returned with the drinks and sat next to Katie who was wearing a white top showing a bare midriff, and a skimpy jean skirt. It was clear she was not wearing a bra. Katie is 5'4 and slim. Her hair was cut very short and she wore a nose stud.

'You look very young to me Katie, how old are you?'

'Almost 20, I am a student.'

'Oh, what are you studying?'

'Studying for a degree in law.'

'Oh, you're a bright young thing, but surely you don't want to settle down in a long term relationship with someone of my age?'

'No, not really. I don't mind a relationship while I am at university.'

'Do you have a girlfriend?'

'Not a specific one. I have a couple I hang out with at uni and we fuck whenever we feel horny. I have got my eye on one of the lecturers she is about your age, and hot like you.'

Pam was disappointed, she thought to herself.

'Oh dear, this is not what I had envisaged at all.'

Openly she said to Katie.

'Look, you sounded so cute when I agreed to meet you. Katie I am 37 and you are so young, surely you can't be attracted to me, your just over half my age.'

'I checked you out when you went to the bar, you are very attractive, nice ass good legs, I think you would be a good fuck. Do you fancy me?'

'Wow! You are so direct you young people.'

'Well?'

Pam weighed up the young girl before her, she had to admit she was gorgeous but her heart was telling her this was a waste of time as it clearly did not meet her criteria for a long term commitment. However, her sexual interest was peaked.

'Yes, who wouldn't? You looked so sexy when you introduced yourself. Your lovely hair in a Paige boy cut. I can't stop looking at your nipples in that tight top. You have a lovely smooth tummy and great legs, of course I fancy you.'

'So, you would like to fuck me then?'

Pam gasped.

'I have to be honest. I would love to fuck you but it will have to be a one off as I am really looking for someone to share my life with.'

' OK, I get that, but a fuck is a fuck, and I am horny are you?'

'Well looking at you, right now yes I am horny for you.'

'Where shall we go? You want to fuck in your car?'

Pam blushed,

'I envisaged something a little more romantic and more comfortable actually.'

Katie laughed,

'You sound so old fashioned Pam, we are only going to have a no strings fuck for God's sake.'

'Oh, how about I get a room at the Travel Lodge?'

'Cool, you will have to pay though, I am only a student remember?'

'Y yes, that is no problem.'

Pam felt very embarrassed and a little turned on by the naughtiness of the situation when the receptionist handed her the key card. The two girls found the room and entered.

'Katie, I have never done this before, hired a, room purely for sex.'

'Don't tell me your backing out?'

'No, no it's just I don't know...'

'I think you need a bit of encouragement to get you going.'

Katie took off her top and threw it on a chair. She pushed Pam up against the door, kissing her roughly. She placed Pam's hand onto her breast and rubbed her breast into the hand. Pam relished the young titties being offered to her. Cupping Katie's breast she stroked it tweaking the nipple.

Katie pulled Pam's skirt to her waist and tugged her panties down. Kissing her roughly and deeply she rammed 3 fingers into her cunt, spreading them to stretch her pussy. Pam gasped into Katie's mouth.

Katie began to pump her fingers in and out of the older girl's pussy. With her other hand she slapped her ass, twice firmly, she then began teasing Pam's rosebud. She pushed a finger past Pam's pucker and drove it hard into Pam's ass.

Pam winced, and groaned into Katie's mouth which was wildly devouring Pam's. The way the finger had penetrated was painful, but as Katie's fingers found a rhythm Pam began to ride the fingers in her pussy and to push back on the one in her ass. While her body was being roughly taken Katie began to suck on Pam's tongue.

Pam was so aroused she just gave into the sensations and shuddered to a quick and fierce orgasm. Katie kept fucking her through her climax, as Pam began to regain some composure Katie removed her fingers, and looking Pam in the eyes she slowly and sensuously sucked and licked the cum juices from them.

Pam was panting hard. Katie shoved the finger that had fucked her ass into Pam's mouth.

'Suck and lick it clean, Bitch.'

Pam was not too keen on doing this but she followed the young girl's orders and found it to be surprisingly erotic. Having watched Katie's sexy action she mimicked her and saw Katie's eyes widen with lust.

'Pam, that is so fucking HOT. My pussy is on fire. Eat me.'

As she spoke she undid her shorts and pulled down her G-string panties and sat on the bed. Pam slipped out of her skirt and panties. Pushing Katie back so the young girl was laying on the bed she knelt, and ran her tongue up and down her labia with long slow strokes. She pushed her tongue deep into Katie's wet cunt, she began lapping and swirling her tongue exploring the student's inner depths.

Katie was moaning and writhing on the bed. Pam clamped her mouth tight on the girl's pussy and sucked HARD. She made her tongue stiff and started jabbing it in and out working the hot, wet pussy as though her tongue was a cock. Pam lifted Katie's legs and pushed them back to her chest.

'Grab your ankles you little slut and hold your legs in place while I fuck your brains out.'

Katie did as she was told, thoroughly turned on she was in a sexual haze. Pam was licking Katie's rosebud, pushing her tongue past the sphincter she expertly rimmed the girl.

'Thank you Jane for teaching me so much.' She thought.

Pam knew that the young girl was close to exploding. Taking her tongue out she licked from her ass to her clitty. Taking the clitty into her mouth she clamped her teeth around the nub and pulled her head back stretching the sensitive and engorged clit, finally BITING it.

Katie screamed as she soaked Pam's mouth with a river of girly cum. Pam stood, looking down at the girl spasming and grinned.

'You taste really sweet Katie.'

All Katie could do was smile and nod. Pam thought to herself.

'I won't be seeing her again, so I might as well make the most of her while I have the chance.'

She lay next to the young student and kissed her tenderly, moving her mouth she licked the girl's neck and kissed, and licked her way down to her breasts. She began sucking on each nipple in turn, stimulating each nipple until they were fully erect and standing proud.

'Oh God Pam, I am sure those nipples are connected to my pussy, as you lick and suck, my pussy is tingling.'

Pam grinned, and tracing her fingers over her young lover's tummy she cupped her mound feeling it twitch. Resuming her feast on Katie's breasts she pushed two fingers into the receptive pussy. Pam slowly began to finger fuck the still wet hot cunt. Pushing a third finger in she spread her fingers splaying them into the walls of her cunt with the outer fingers thus allowing her to explore the depths of Katie's sex whilst fully stretching her. Crossing her fingers she thrust them swiftly in and out.

In

out

in

out

Katie was squirming. Curling her fingers now and finding the soft pad that was Katie's g-spot she tapped it purposefully.

'Ooh, fuckkkkkk.'

Katie groaned. Her hips bucked as another powerful orgasm shook her young body. Pam kept fucking until she felt Katie come back to some sense of normality.

'Come little one let us shower together and clean our selves up.'

They both stood under the cascading water and soaped each other. As Pam lathered Katie's breasts she could not resist tweaking and tugging on the sensitive flesh. Katie returned the compliment as they kissed and washed each other.

'Pam, please finger my ass and pussy?'

'Only if you return the favor.' She grinned.

'It will be a pleasure for both of us.' Giggled Katie.

Pam pushed the girl against the tiles and standing slightly to the side of Katie she pushed two soapy digits into her pussy, at the same time teasing her pucker she easily slipped her finger past the sphincter and began fucking both love holes synchronizing her thrusts.

She leaned in and licked Katie's breasts, teasing the nipples. She increased the speed of her fingers and soon felt Katie's body begin to respond. Not long after Katie cried out as Pam fucked a huge cu-mm out of the young girl.

Once she had recovered she finger fucked Pam's willing ass and pussy. When she knew Pam was close she knelt and at first let her tongue flick the clitty whilst pumping her fingers into both holes, then she tongued the clit rolling her tongue around and over the sensitive nub.

Feeling Pam tense at the start of her climax she BIT HARD on the clit, causing Pam to scream and shudder as she squirted a huge amount of girly goo into the shower tray.

Both girls cleaned each other of any residue of cum juice, and they wrapped each other in their respective bath towels.

'Pam if I let you fuck me, say, twice a week will you help me pay my student loan?'

'Katie, I told you this was a one off. It has been a wonderful afternoon and I really loved fucking you, but we must go our separate ways darling.'

'OK, I am so tired, can I grab a couple of hours sleep?'

'Sure, the room is al paid for, I'll get dressed and get off home.'

she crept out of the room closing the door softly, leaving Katie fast asleep.

THE END

GIRLHONEY

12