All Comments on 'Adventures of an Aunt-Eater, Too'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the pee play. .my ole lady loves when i piss on her clit. And i love when she pisses on my face and mouth !

gforce746gforce746about 2 years ago

Absolutely Love this story! Beautifully written. Perfect follow up to Adventures of an Aunt-Eater One. Love the raw and intimate emotions, erotic peeing, and Hot Sex!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

You should be pleased x2 I was going to say, well I like this or maybe this, but at the end I liked it all. Love watching a woman pee, would love to have my cock pissed on

Well done, Andy

muttonhillmuttonhillabout 2 years ago

I came almost as many times as they did reading this. So hot.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 2 years ago
So wonderfully dirty IsabellaEmily!

Nasty, dirty, loving, orgasmic. Just perfect!

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 2 years ago

Well worth five stars. Some of my favorite kink. Getting blown and drained washing down the cum all without a break for either of us. Also pee first, followed by cum. Can't forget the fucklicking,cream pie eating and cum kisses. I guess I am kind of kinky. Needless to say I loved reading those things and memories of my younger days. Thank you for such a fun story. I hope to see more from you.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. I'm into golden showers and pissing on women.

The only thing you may consider adding would be having the women wearing garter belts or garter girdles and fully fashioned nylons and standing and having piss run down their legs. Then eating their cunts which should be hairy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot, wet and wild! Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous, so decadent and depraved. Love that you use the word cunt a lot, that what sex is : Cunt, Clit, Cock and Cum, the 4 Cs. Cum being male spunk cream or and womens cunt juice and squirt. I love it all, especially getting drunk on cunt juice and fucking my brains out along with my partner or partners. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s, UK.

WickydicWickydicabout 2 years ago

What a great story! I am also into pee play and my girl is warming up to it as well. Would be absolutely awesome to have this unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep going! More, more, more! Great story line, great writing, just great all around!

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
5 stars all day long

Perfect in every way , love the pee play but the overall story was brilliant i just want more please lol

As always thank you for the time you give to writing your stories for our enjoyment .

Frisky60Frisky60about 2 years ago

Once again, you’ve done excellent work with this follow up story. And this time I didn’t find a single typo - at least that I can remember. I’ve never experimented with golden showers but the way you wrote about it now intrigues me. I know I’m super fascinated to see a woman pee. Another wishful kink desire I have is fisting. I’m hoping one of your hot stories includes this as well. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I personally think this is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Over the years I have read some hot stories,but this and it’s predecessor are the the”hottest” ones I have read. You have hooked me. Thank you

matureandablematureandableabout 2 years ago

Great stories, the best threesome stories I've read, lets have some more please. 10 stars

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 2 years ago

This contribution was as good as the first chapter. Very well written and very hot - I loved the addition of the watersports.

Well done!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Nasty, nasty, nasty, but I love it. Would like to join in with them for fun and maybe relieve Brandon from having to do so much work, lol. Liked the idea of pissing on each other in the sleeping bag, don't think I would have thought of doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a awesome story. You clearly do serve 10 stars. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was good but not that great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is SO hot. Urine isn't my thing, but the rest of the story was an inferno. Damn. Thanks for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, that's some of the hottest reading I've done in a really long time.

Beejay3Beejay3almost 2 years ago

Wow, such wonderful sexy scenes. Mutual,pleasures…a thing to aspire to!

Where do I sign up?

Thanks for this..

Beejay3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic Wonderland… I didn't think I could ever keep up with the flow of piss, cum and affection! As the wise man said, "So long as the kids are quiet, you can be sure they're up to no good; this literary bonhomie is some of the finest NO GOOD I've ever enjoyed; thank you sweet IsabellaEmily! Your work is always entertaining, literate and TREMENDOUSLY EROTIC! but this time you've excelled your own very high standards … Truly (as a butcher's shop in a town I used to live near used to claim,) 'A fairyland of sausages!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. WELL WRITTEN! Not so much into golden showers but found your description gentle but very erotic. Love to read another chapter with perhaps a foursome with Bethany and husband with some male on male action. (I think I heard that Bethany's husband was bicurious, maybe even mildly bi). Perhaps Callie is calling Bethany to tell her about this adventure and before she gets going with the details, Bethany stops her and asks if she and Brandon would want to come over for drinks and then spill the details so that her husband can enjoy it too. I could only guess what might happen after that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely well written, seductive and filled with love tenderness and the right amount of kink....the same day that I read this I had my girlfriend come over and had her piss on me...so hot...thank you.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Your husband is a lucky man! You're so creative & erotic I love your storylines!

My precious submissive guy sends me pictures of his pretty cock peeing every morning.

I have him using his left hand & only his thumb & index finger on the head of his cock. He thinks of me every time he pees.

This is a turn on for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Live the series. It's one of the few I keep checking for more. I'm not into pissing much but you write those scenes so well. Definitely a turn-on.

I'd love to here some of Violet's stories of being shared by her husband. Perhaps how she became a a world class cocksucker and maybe teaches others?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Come to find out that I've read this story almost a year ago but missed out on the first chapter. Just finished reading it and then chapter two again. Love the piss play, the sex and the panty play but think the hottest/kinkest part was in chapter one when Callie put Aunt Violet's wet panties on when they were getting Brandon involved. Had me leaking through most of the story. Loved it.

CanadianEroticaCanadianErotica10 months ago

I really love this story line

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, Isabella, and just reading some of the comments, you should be pleased as punch. Looks like just about everyone loves your story. Thanks so much for sharing.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the second one. Not really into peeing but you make me want to try it. I doubt I’ll get the chance. Here’s to a great fantasy!!

oldone39oldone399 months ago

You are such a delight.

JakeShadeJakeShade9 months ago

loved this one as much as the first... I haven't had much experience with piss-play but know well the ambiguous feelings around bladder fullness/relief and sexual tension/release. I also love the intimacy of sharing another's body heat and 98.6 degree fluid is downright *hot* to the touch...

You manage to work so much into these "aunteater" stories, I'm just totally blown away. I'm visiitng with my partner to her daughter who I have an outrageous crush on. Your Aunt Violet story drives my overactive imagination into overdrive thinking of engaging them *both* at the same time. I do love watching women please one another (expertly as it is) and one of my favorite porn themes is watching a man unload into a woman in 69 with another woman such that the one on the bottom gets to catch the dripping jizz and then ream it out of her friend (or aunt or ...?)

thank you for these and "keep up the good work"!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've read about a dozen of your stories so far and loved them all. I am an ardent devotee of water sports so, therefore, loved the piss play in this episode. I would have loved to have the characters get a little more involved in the Golden Showers...but this is my own kink. Once again, love, Bravo on your latest efforts

Cactus99Cactus996 months ago

5 stars again!!! loved it .... loved the whole thing with aunty V and niece Callie mmmmmm

wolfgrrlTwolfgrrlT5 months ago

So. Much. SEXY!!! I love love love this!! Thank you so much for writing these, I love them

footslave1footslave15 months ago

Not usually into to pee games but you make it sounds so fucking sexy

WishfulVaginaWishfulVagina4 months ago

Pissing in the sleeping bag was genius. I love wetting myself wearing panties and pantyhose.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights3 months ago

Awesome story and just another one to add to the collection of a great series to read. The way you write the sex scene and the description of taste is delicious.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh nice, thank you. A drop of pee, maybe many drops to taste dear lady....

JTSFTJTSFTabout 2 months ago

Thank you, Isabella. Loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Incredibly erotic. Very well written !!

TheTorontoManTheTorontoMan28 days ago

Great story, would love to meet you.

KlitomaticKlitomatic22 days ago

I love your imagination and your ability to describe your fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES