All Comments on 'Adventures of Angel Blast Ch. 01'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was funny

I laughed several times. Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really good

First time reading an erotica like this and it was really good. Cant wait for more .

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

Wow! I laughed out loud at this. Thank you!

Felaheen_08Felaheen_08about 4 years ago
Nice take-down!

I thought this was funny and pretty cute and very 'tongue in check' she might get a franchise yet!

sapphicdeesapphicdeeabout 4 years ago
Loved this!

This had me cracking up and turned on at the same time. Love your stuff. You're great. Can't wait for more!

tbonehuntertbonehunteralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story.

You write light/funny yet erotic better than anyone else. “Angel Breasts” was perfect for how stories get twisted, and “I was a lesbian, but this woman was leagues above me in lesbianhood. She was like a gym leader in Pokemon when I didn't even know what a Squirtle was” had me laughing out loud. And yet I found the sex scenes very hot, and the characters likeable/lovable.

Beautiful touch. I want to read a sequel but this will be hard to follow without a letdown. If anyone can do it, you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well, this was fun!

More, please!! :-)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES