Adventures of Angel Blast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, her tongue slipped between my lips. It caressed my own tongue in a way that just wasn't right coming from a villain. Shit, why did she have to kiss me? That was just... Too personal. I could feel her body pressing on mine, her chest touching my own as our lips tangled with each other.

When she finally pulled back a full two minutes later, a string of saliva connected us.

"Today must have been my lucky day~" She looked absolutely euphoric in as sinister a way as possible. "Now, let's help this out, shall we?"

Her freezing hand hovered over my pussy. I had to restrain a moan.

"P-Please! W-We can't!"

"No, but we shouldn't." She shrugged. "That just makes things more fun."

Her hand touched my pussy and I swear, if I hadn't been trapped, I may have spasmed. Was I really that horny? Had it been that long? I had never been the type to masturbate a lot... Maybe that was a mistake if it led to situations like this where the touch of a villain was enough to get me going.

She teased me. Rubbing slowly and gently with her right hand. My hands were clenched into fists. I couldn't hold back. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend that I wasn't being held captive by a supervillain in the middle of an empty street.

Once she moved my thong to the side, I gave up. I moaned aloud.

"Good, good. Give in, hero!"

"Fuck!" I was barely listening to her now. She kept torturing me, rubbing up and down horribly gently as I tried to imagine anyone else doing this. I hoped that would make things less embarrassing.

I tried to think of my mentor, my roommate. It half-worked. It definitely made me hornier, but it did nothing to remove my shame.

"I must say, that does look rather tasty... Eh, why not. Thank you for the meal."

"What? OH GOD!"

She got on her knees and out of nowhere, her mouth landed on my throbbing pussy. I was not ready. I hadn't prepared. There had never been anything like this in the handbooks I was given in my sidekick courses.

Her tongue came out and slid over my pussy lips. Oh no. It should have been illegal for there to be something so good in this world as getting your pussy eaten. Well, she was a villain. Maybe she wouldn't care anyway, right?

Slurps and smacks filled the air as she made love to the space between my legs. She was... Too good at this.

I was a lesbian, but this woman was leagues above me in lesbianhood. She was like a gym leader in Pokemon when I didn't even know what a Squirtle was. Add on top of that the freezing sensation her powers added on top of things and I was officially desperate.

I wanted to move. Bend a little, to relieve the rising pressure on my back. I wanted to put my legs behind her and pull her into me.

"Delicious." She whispered as she licked her lips and stood back up.

I was breathing heavily, but I had enough sense to say:

"C-Can you let me go now? You won already."

"True. Once I finish I'll just leave you here, of course. No need to do anything serious to a beginner, after all. But... Why stop right now?" She smirked. I stared at her, petrified. "I have something I've been meaning to try. You see, my powers have many uses, but I rarely get to try the more... Practical applications. Villains don't have much time on our hands, always on the run and all that. So, here. You'll be my guinea pig."

She stretched out her hands and blue mist surrounded it. The area became colder and colder still until finally...

There was a dildo made of ice in her hands.

"It worked!" She exclaimed.

"I, I can't!" I shook my head. "I can't handle that! I'll pass out!"

"Enjoy your sleep then, my little Angel Slut."

Without warning me, she plunged the frozen toy into my pussy. I didn't know what sensation to focus on too many hit me at once. The penetration, the cold, the rising shame. It was actually too much.

"FUCK!" I grit my teeth as she started to move back and forth. I was nearly crying. She was merciless. Her pace only grew quicker as more of my moans hit her. She leaned in, her body pressed against mine again and she put my right ear between her teeth.

Without releasing it, she whispered:

"Cum for me, Angel Slut, cum for me!"

"I... I...!"

It didn't take long before my back arched as much as it could and my body shook as the strongest orgasm I'd had in years came through like a storm. It was pure electricity. I squeezed her hands with my thighs.

For a moment, villains and superheroes didn't exist. All there was, was me, her and the toy between my legs.

Yes. My first supervillain made me cum.

But, something else happened. Apparently, my body had shaken so hard, I released the shards that had been sticking me to the wall.

"W-Wait!" The sudden release made me stumble.

"Fool! You're..."

I tripped and fell on her. She stumbled and fell back with me on top of her. There was a car behind her. We tumbled together and a second later, she hit the back of her head on the car.

"S-Sorry, I..."

When I looked at her, I found that she'd knocked herself out in the fall.

So, there I was. Topless, on top of Tundra as the last thing I expected to happen, happened.

The police arrived.

------

"Evening news! A new hero has appeared in Valor City, and already she's made a name for herself." Curled up next to my roommate on the couch, I clung to her as we listened to the news. "Nicknamed 'Angel Breasts', the blonde superhero managed to take down the notorious upstart Tundra in her very first battle! The nickname was given to her due to her curious choice of doing battle without a shirt on."

A clip of me was played on the tv, an interview immediately after I had handed over Tundra to the cops.

"I-I swear, my shirt ripped in the fight!"

"But, how badly would a villain have to rip your entire shirt for your breasts to be visible? Any comments!?" A reporter held a microphone to me.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

With that, the video showed me flying away.

The news anchor continued:

"Minutes later, her social media was found and provided to us. It would appear that this woman, again, Angel Breasts being her name, is the sidekick of the greatest hero Valor City has ever produced, Tyra Links!"

I gasped into Abby's shirt.

"Tyra's gonna kill me for this!"

And so ended my first day of heroism. With me, sadly eating ice cream out of a large bin, sitting in front of the tv, with a sheet wrapping me up like a burrito.


12