Adventures of Dave & Nicole Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun with Nicole continues.
7.8k words
4.78
4.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevey007
kevey007
33 Followers

That Friday was hot, and we worked hard in the garden getting things done and tidied up. Nicole was as much a help as she was a distraction. She decided her attire for the day would be a loose button up shirt that was missing a few top buttons and a short skirt that came just below her butt cheeks and that was it, no bra and no panties. Of course, this meant every time she bent over I got a view of either her pussy or her breasts, and it was driving me crazy.

"If you stop staring and get some work done, you might have time to play."

That was all the motivation Nicole needed to provide for me. I worked hard, and just after 4 p.m., we were done. The last half hour had been torture, Nicole had found any and every excuse to flash me and I was so hard, and no matter how I adjusted my cock in my pants it was uncomfortable.

As we were putting the last of the tools away I knocked a small container of seeds onto the floor. Without even thinking, or perhaps thinking she could flash me a bit more, Nicole bent at the waist to pick them up. I had hoped she would bend this way and as soon as I knocked the container down, I had my hand in my pants fishing my cock out. As soon as Nicole bent over, I grabbed her hip with one hand and with the other hand on my cock, I began rubbing it up and down her pussy lips. Very quickly it became coated in her juices and I pushed forward, sliding into her tight and wet pussy. There was nothing nice about this one it was pure animalistic fucking. All I wanted was to pound her pussy till I got my release.

Nicole however, wanted to play the game a bit more and as my grip relaxed on her hips slightly she dropped to the floor, releasing my cock from its warm pleasurable home. She then maneuvered around me and ran out the door across the yard. I gave chase and caught her just as she got to the pool, unfortunately as I grabbed her, my momentum took us both into the pool. We surfaced coughing and spluttering but smiling at each other. I grabbed Nicole and pulled her to me, lifting her up and onto my cock. Fucking in the pool is ok, but the water does cause a lot of restriction and slows down movement. We quickly got out of the pool and continued playing chase, finally catching Nicole just as she went into the house.

There it was that wonderful kitchen table that we had used days earlier. I moved Nicole over to the table and bent her over, grabbing her hips. I lined up my cock and began pounding her again. I was being greedy, and this one was more about me than anything else. I needed to cum, and that's all that mattered. As I pounded away I felt Nicole's body twist a bit, and then I felt her finger tips grazing against my cock as she began to play with her clit. Well, that really did it, both of us exploded in an amazing release of sexual frustration.

I pulled my cock out and staggered back to lean against the counter. Nicole looked up at the clock and then began to freak out.

"You have to get going, NOW. I have a friend coming over soon, we are going out tonight and I need to get cleaned up."

Nicole stripped off her wet clothes and threw them towards the door and disappeared in the direction of her bedroom. I grabbed a towel and quickly mopped up the large puddle on the floor and table before leaving.

Nicole sent me a text during the evening

Italic I have had great fun the past few days but just remember I am a happily married woman and this is to be our little secret. Nathan is due home tomorrow, and the kids come back on Sunday.

I sat in my room, reliving the wonderful week I have had and rewatching the secret video I made of Nicole masturbating and fucking herself with her toys.

We had a Saturday morning training for hockey, and when we had finished, I looked at my cellphone to see I had a text from Nicole.

Italic I'm picking up Nathan at 11:20 and I hope he is as horny as I am. When we get home you might get a reward for all your help, Enjoy:P

It was 11:45 already, so I quickly made my way home and up to my room and set up my camera looking into their bedroom.

Sometime after 1, I noticed that they were home and I raced up to my room to spy on my hot MILF next door. It took nearly 30 min before two naked bodies landed on the bed, so I am guessing they started their foreplay somewhere else. I quickly hit record on the camera and watched as Nicole and Nathan fucked. I could tell Nicole was trying to drag it out and enjoy herself a bit but it looked very much like Nathan just needed to blow his load and be done.

I got 1:48 of footage, not a lot but hey I'll give him the benefit of the doubt; maybe they started elsewhere or he was so built up that it had to be a quick one now to take the edge off and he can put a better effort in later.

James and I went out drinking that night, so I never got to find out.

What I did get was a text from Nicole

Italic Nathan is going out with his mates to play golf tomorrow, I'm still extremely horny. If you keen I have an opening for you.

my reply took all of half a second

Italic count me in :)

This made my night and sure enough, at 8:00 in the morning I get a text

Italic Nathan is just about to leave, once he is gone PLEASE CUM.

who was I to deny a woman in need?

Italic OK i'll cum in your back door

I set my camera up in my room and watched very carefully for Nathan's car to leave. As soon as it did I was out the door, jumping over the back fence, and made my way through the house into Niocles bedroom.

Nicole had me naked and lying flat on my back in no time flat. She had my cock down her throat, giving me one of her amazing blowjobs that had me at full size in seconds. I managed to get her to spin around so that I could return the favor and eat her out at the same time. We had been going at it for a few minutes when we heard a car outside that sounded awfully close and then the front door opened. We both froze as Nathan called out.

"Hey babe, it's just me, I forgot my wallet."

Nicole looked panicked, me well I just did what any guy would do I grabbed my clothes and hid underneath the bed. Cliché, I know, but there was nowhere else to go at such short notice. I had barely hit the floor when Nathan walked into the room. I shuffled myself under the bed as quietly as I could.

"What's going on darling? Why are you lying naked on the bed?"

"well honey I was super horny and you left for golf, so I thought I might masturbate to see if that solved the problem."

Next thing I know I see Nathan's pants hit the floor and I feel the bed moving above me.

"Come here then, I could spare a few minutes for my beautiful wife."

I had to look back on the camera later to see what happened, but basically Nathan grabbed Nicole and pulled her so that her butt was on the edge of the bed and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders.

I lay there listening to the sounds of Nathan and Nicole fucking on the bed above me.

To his credit he actually took a bit more time today than he did yesterday. Finally I hear him groan out loud as he shoots his cum into Nicole's pussy.

"Sorry darling, I have to get going. I am going to be late now, maybe tonight we can do this again."

Nathan grabbed his wallet from the nightstand and bolted from the room. The next thing we hear is his car zooming off up the road.

I crawled out from under the bed to see Nicole laying by the edge of the bed, her hands still holding her knees back by her chest, legs up in the air and her red gaping pussy leaking a mixture of her juice and Nathan's cum. I didn't even think about it for a second, I stood up and slid my cock straight into Nicole's cum filled pussy picking up where Nathan left off. Almost instantly, Nicole hit her first orgasm of the day, her pussy clamping down on my cock as the rhythmic spasms massaged my hard cock. Nicole's face was absolutely glowing, her moaning was way louder than usual, and her hips were thrusting more than usual. She was absolutely enjoying herself this morning. Her pussy was so slick it's like we had used too much lube. The squishy sounds as I pumped into her pussy remind me of the fact that Nathan has already dumped his load in here, and I'm going to give her another.

"You like the fact that i'm fucking you after your husband just dumped his load in your pussy?"

Nicole just lay there smiling as I continued to pump my cock into her. It didn't take long till Nicole hit her second orgasm of the morning and started to wiggle back up the bed away from me so I allowed her to pull away. I lay down on the bed beside her, gently running my hand across her body. Nicole sat up looking at the creamy mess covering my cock. She reached out with a finger and scraped some of it up before sucking her finger clean.

Nicole sat there for a moment before getting up and straddling my cock.

Nicole sat straight up and began rocking her hips around as she rode me. I love when she rides me like this, as my cock goes so deep I can feel the tip rubbing against her cervix. Not to mention that I like playing with her beautiful breasts, and in this position they are just hanging there begging to be touched. I tried to sit up and suck on Nicole's nipples, but it killed her ability to move so as I lay back down I pulled her down on top of me. Not only did this allow Nicole a bit more of a stroke up and down my cock, but it also put her beautiful large nipples right in my face, and who was I to deny them the pleasure they deserved. Well this really got Nicole going and the more I sucked, the harder she rode me to the point where she was actually struggling to maintain her rhythm, eventually resulting in a small orgasm rocking its way through her body. I pulled her in close to me and kissed her as she enjoyed her third orgasm of the morning.

Nicole got up and spun around so she was facing my feet before sliding my cock back into her pussy.

"I've seen this on porn films and always wanted to try it, How does it feel?"

"Well, it's bending my cock a bit but it actually feels pretty good, so fuck away."

Nicole began pumping herself up and down my cock and man did it feel good. She had to be careful, as several times she rocked just a bit far and my cock popped out causing us to have to reset the position. The view was great. I was watching Nicole's arse moving up and down and I could see her pussy lips wrapped around my cock sliding up and down as she rode me. The beautiful shiny and creamy mess leaking from her pussy down my cock looked great, finally I could feel my own orgasm building, and I reached out to grab Nicole's arse encouraging her to keep going. I could feel her pussy getting tighter and I knew she was getting close. I tried my best to hold on but it was no use. I shot my load deep into Nicole's already cum filled pussy. Normally when I shoot Nicole stops, but she must have been really close herself as she just kept going.

"AHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK, SOOOO GOOD...... ohhh ggooooddd...ohhhh no more,..... no more I can't take it"

I had to force Nicole off me, my cock was far too sensitive for any more action. We both lay there, catching our breath and enjoying the afterglow. Nicole looked at me with a huge smile on her face

"That was amazing, I can't believe I just had two guys fuck me one after the other, but shit look at the mess we made all over the bed."

Nicole was right all the cum Nathan had deposited earlier had been leaking out during the course of our fucking and combined with our juices there were wet patches all over the place.

We quickly pulled the covers from the bed before we headed to the shower to clean up. I placed a large glob of body wash in my hand and began to rub it all over Nicole's body paying particular attention to her breasts. Once she was all soaped up she began to rub her slippery body against me. It felt wonderful having her sliding up against me, so wonderful in fact that my cock was slowly starting to come back to life. Nicole wrapped her fingers around my cock and began to stroke it, quickly bringing it to full size. As she continued to stroke me I managed to get a couple of fingers down to her pussy and rubbed at it as best I could but the angle was not great.

I managed to spin Nicole around so I was behind her and this allowed my fingers much better access to her pussy. I continued to rub her clit as she reached back and stroked my cock. There was no urgency to our actions, we just sort of stood there enjoying the warm water spraying down on us as we masturbated each other. Finally Nicole took a step forward and bent over, pointing her beautiful arse at me.

"Come on stud, give it to me. good and hard, pound my pussy."

That's exactly what the next 2 minutes were. Once I got my cock into Nicole's pussy I went full jackhammer mode, slamming into her as hard and fast as I could. The water was more hindrance than help as it splashed and sprayed everywhere, but the feeling of Nicole's tight, warm pussy clamping around my cock indicated that I was doing something right. Nicole removed one of her hands from the wall and started to rub her clit as I pounded her from behind. I could feel Nicole's fingers occasionally brush against my cock, sending little shivers of pleasure through my body. Nicole's breathing got a bit more rapid before it stopped completely, only for her to scream her way through an intense orgasm seconds later.

"OOHHH FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK YEAH........Oh god yeeeahhhhh, OOHHH Fuck cuming sooooooo fuuuccckkkeennn good."

Nicole's legs finally couldn't hold her up any longer, and as she slowly sank to the floor my cock sprang free from her spasming pussy and began its own orgasm, spraying several ropes of cum over Nicole's back.

Sunday afternoon, Nathan came over and knocked on my door.

"Listen, Nicole told me about everything you did the past week."

Oh shit I thought, here we go he's come to kill me for fucking his wife.

"I just want to say thank you, you were there when she needed it. It's good to know there is someone who can step in and do the things I can't while I'm away. Also I'm glad you didn't just do what needed to be done and run away, you actually made sure she was satisfied and helped clean up the mess. It's nice to know there is someone close she can rely on to look after her if i'm not there."

"Happy to help out any way I can, tell Nicole if she needs me to do anything to just call."

"That's great, I'm glad you don't mind filling in for me while I'm away."

The next few months were back to normal, I managed to spy on Nicole and Nathan having adult fun a few times although I am sure they did it more than that. Life at home was going ok James now had a steady girlfriend so there was less going out drinking which helped my bank account. Steve and Mary were talking about heading overseas for an OE, and then there was work. Work was crazy busy but I had managed to produce some amazing results under pressure and even created a new program which simplified some of the reports we produce regularly. This had earned me a promotion and a nice pay raise, it also allowed me a bit more flexibility around my hours and I could work from home as well.

Nicole came over to see me one Tuesday evening.

"Hey it's Nathan's birthday on Friday and I'm taking him out to dinner. Would you be free to look after the boys after school? Mum will be by about 7 p.m. to pick them up and they are spending the weekend with her. Also we are having a party at our place on Saturday and I would love for you to be there."

"Yeah, it should be fine."

Then being the smart arse I am I thought I would add, "Is this like one of those cheesy porn film things where you pay the babysitter with your body?"

Nicole just laughed at me then pushed me inside and closed the door. Before I knew it she was on her knees, and my cock was in her mouth. Did I mention that Nicole was great at sucking cock, she had some amazing techniques, and man was she putting all of her best ones to use right now. I would be lucky if I lasted two minutes before Nicole had my legs shaking and cock exploding.

"Consider that a deposit for your services, now you have to help."

The rest of the week was rather uneventful until Friday. Yep good old Murphy decided to stick his head up and cause trouble on the one day I didn't want it. We had a deadline for a major client moved forward, normally that wouldn't be much of an issue, we just adjust the workload and we get by. Only this deadline moved forward by 3 weeks and meant we had to have a massive chunk of work finished TODAY.

I had already informed and had approval to finish early and now my boss wanted me to stay. This was about to get messy and I knew I couldn't cancel on Nicole especially after she had already paid her deposit.

I walked into my boss's office at 2 p.m. and said "Sorry, but I have to leave now, I will be free again in a few hours and will work on this from home once i'm done, but I can't move this appointment."

She was not impressed and made sure I knew it.

"Why don't you just buttfuck me with no lube then. How can you leave NOW! If this is not finished and ready for the presentation team to polish up tomorrow morning, then you will be..........Well lets just say your life will be hell and you will wish you didn't work here."

being the cheeky little fucker I am I thought I would push her buttons a bit more. "Do you want that buttfucking now or can I take a rain check?"

With that I quickly turned and exited before she had a chance to throw something at me

Friday with the boys went well and Nicole's mum arrived about half an hour late but it was fine. We had great fun. I returned home and got buried in my work.

Just before midnight, I finally had everything sorted and ready to go when I noticed the lights come on in Nicole's house.

I watched as Natrhan sat on the bed while Nicole slowly danced around the room teasing and removing items of clothing. Nicole kept looking at my window and I wondered if she was checking to make sure I was watching. I quickly walked across the room and flicked the light on and off, just enough of a flash to let her know but hopefully not enough to tip Nathan off. I resumed my position by the window, watching Nicole tease Nathan.

Finally down to her bra and panties she worked on getting Nathan undressed before she started to give him a blow job. As per usual it didn't last long and he was pulling her up towards him. They made out on the bed for a few minutes before Nicole slipped her panties off and lowered herself down onto Nathan's cock. As Nicole sank all the way to the base of Nathan's cock she sat upright and removed her bra placing it over Nathan's face. I just sat there stroking my cock wishing it was me laying there. Nicole made a show of riding Nathan, and I knew she was trying to perform for me while not giving it away to Nathan what was going on.

They changed positions a few times probably more with the intention of making Nathan last longer rather than the desire to change. I noticed that in most of the positions, Nicole was the one in control. Finally she moved onto her hands and knees and invited Nathan to get in behind her. Nathan was there in a flash and began to pound himself into Nicole for all he was worth, I am guessing she had brought him close a few times and now he was going to make sure he got his release. My fist was pumping my cock about as furiously as Nathan was pumping Nicole. Oh how I wished it was her I was pumping. I closed my eyes as I felt that tell tale feeling building, my body racing to its climax, eventually pumping a huge load into the towel I had grabbed just for this purpose. I opened my eyes to see the two lovers collapsed on the bed and slowly drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

It was 2:00 a.m. when I noticed the major flaw in our presentation: a serious data error that would make us look like complete idiots. I had no idea what made me look at the work again before bed but I was glad I did. I sent an email to my boss and hers as well. At 6:00 Saturday morning, I got a phone call from the company CEO requesting a meeting in the boardroom at 8:30.

kevey007
kevey007
33 Followers