Adventures of Dave & Nicole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU GO GIRL, GET YOU SOME YOU LITTLE SHOW OFF."

Virginia suddenly realised where she was and what was going on. Breasts plastered against the window staring straight at Nicole as I drove my cock into her. Virginia suddenly went very quiet before dropping her phone and having the biggest orgasm of the morning. As her pussy spasmed and clenched around my cock the pleasure levels rose to extreme which triggered my own release. I was hell bent on putting on a show so I quickly pulled out and spun around beside Virginia turning her to face me as I began blasting rope after rope of cum onto her breasts and body. When my orgasm had subsided we turned to look out the window and there was NIcole sitting on her bed clapping.

I picked the phone up off the floor

"Hey you dirty pervert, why don't you guys come over for lunch today,"

With that I hung up and turned to Virginaia, "How about we go get you cleaned up."