Adventures of Dave & Nicole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting was interesting. There was the entire board, my boss and hers, as well as some other executives. I had no idea who they were all sitting at a massive table staring at me as I tried to explain the error I found and what it would mean for our presentation. By 10:00, we had two of our trusted IT guys working frantically to help locate where the corrupted data originated from. Finally about 3 p.m., after several false discoveries we found it and there were some very pissed off people in that room. I managed to finish off the presentation and was sent home just before 5 p.m. with the promise of a paid week off and $5k bonus just for finding the error. The rest was to be discussed at a later date.

So the day wasn't a complete waste, financial bonus aside we all got to live the life of high rollers, There was food and drinks provided while we worked, and I don't mean the normal pizza and diet coke shit us guys got downstairs, this was a full buffet of fancy food and alcohol.

It was nearly 6 p.m. by the time I got home and I was exhausted. I called Nicole to let her know I probably won't be attending and was told in no uncertain terms that that was not an option. If I didn't arrive by 7 p.m., Nicole was going to come and drag me to the party regardless.

I set my alarm for 6:40 and promptly fell asleep. It only felt like 5 minutes, but it was enough to give me a bit of pick me up so I showered, shaved and made myself presentable.

The party was great. There were a heap of wonderful people there, some I knew most I didn't but there was this one lady hiding in the background, Busy running around helping Nicole with things and keeping herself busy. She was a thing of beauty, I'm guessing she was around 5'6" looks of similar age to Nicole, so probably late 30 or early 40. She was very fair skinned and she had amazing, beautiful Auburn hair that was probably more brown than red but every time the light caught her at the right angle the red shone beautifully.

I had no idea who she was but I wanted to try to find out. Any time I got close however she would scurry away on some task. I finally managed to corner Nicole and ask her about the mystery woman.

Oh, you mean Virginia. Be careful with her. She is a good friend of mine, I've known her for about 30 years, but she is in a fragile place right now."

"That probably explains why she is avoiding most people, What happened?"

"Sorry buddy, not my place to discuss her personal problems, let's just say she probably has issues with men right now."

By about 1 a.m., a good portion of people had left and Nathan was looking very much done for the night. Nicole and I helped him from the chair he had crashed in. Poor guy had so many people offering him fresh drinks and doing shots. I'm sure there was more alcohol than blood in his body. We managed to get him into the spare room which someone had prepared nicely, There was a tarp on the floor to protect the carpet, towels spread out on the bed, and a bucket all waiting.

Nicole and I returned to the party which continued for another hour or so. Finally it was down to Nicole, Virginia and me. I kept myself busy helping clean up and trying to get close to Virginia so I could talk to her but every time she just ducked away.

Eventually enough of the tidying up was done, and Nicole thanked me for my efforts. As I left to return home, Nicole pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear "Keep your eye on my room."

I couldn't get home fast enough, racing to my room and making sure the camera was still charged and ready to go. Minutes later I see Nicole leading Virginia into the room.

What happened next was something I had fantasised about for years.

Nicole led Virginia over to the window side of the bed (i'm assuming to give me a better view) and slowly began to undress her, Each time a new bit of skin was revealed, Nicole would run her hands over it and place little kisses on exposed flesh. Initially Virginia just stood there letting Nicole fuss over her. You could tell by the smile on her face she was enjoying the attention. Once Nicole had Virginia down to her little black panties and matching lace bra Virginia suddenly changed, there was a hunger in her eyes and she started the same process of undressing Nicole.

The two beautiful ladies continued to touch and passionately kiss each other till they were both in just bra and panties.

Nicole then released Virginia's bra and let it fall to the floor as she proceeded to kiss and suck Virginia's nipples. Nicole's kisses slowly moved down her body till she got to the top of Virginia's panties. Hooking her fingers into the top she quickly pulled them down and pushed Virginia back onto the bed. Nicole dropped down to her knees and spread Virginia's legs apart. All I needed was for Nicole to move and I would have a direct line of sight to Virginia's pussy, my cock was rock hard and begging for attention, but for now I had to try to contain myself.

Nicole suddenly dropped lower and started to kiss her way up the inside of Virginia's right leg. briefly I got a glimpse of Virginia's pussy, in the hope that Nicole repeated the process on the left leg, I zoomed the camera in tighter and was pleasantly rewarded. Nicole kissed up over the top of Virginia's hips and down the inside of her left leg before kissing her way back up again. Virginia looked wonderful laying there her pale skin against the red bedspread, her legs spread wide and her pussy just begging for attention. Nicole got stuck into the task at hand and began to really feast on Virginia's pussy. Virginia had her hands on her breasts kneading them and pulling at her nipples as her hips bucked about the bed. Eventually Virginia pulled at Nicole's head pulling her away from her pussy and up into a passionate kiss.

Oh how I wished I had been there. Nicole reached over to her nightstand and pulled a large purple dildo out which Virginia quickly grabbed from her. Nicole got on her hands and knees with her butt pointing almost directly at me and Virginia began to slowly insert the toy working inch after inch slowly into Nicole until the whole thing was sliding in and out at a reasonable pace. My hand was sliding up and down my cock trying to match the pace but I knew if I did that I wouldn't last long, I had to let go but I was aching for release and wanted to watch more. Just then Nicole collapsed flat onto the bed I am assuming was due to some sort of orgasmic pleasure. Nicole rolled over onto her back and pulled Virginia down on top of her. Before I knew it my hand was furiously pumping up and down my cock as I stared out the window at the two naked pussies stacked up waiting for attention. Just to add insult to injury, Nicole grabbed Virginia's butt cheeks and pulled them apart spreading her even more open for me to view.

The two beauties then rolled on the bed for a moment before Nicole turned off the bedside light plunging the room into darkness. I was so close, my balls were seconds away from that point of no return, and the show had just stopped along with my hand. I grabbed the camera and hit play, but I just couldn't get myself off. Frustrated, I went to bed vowing that I would get my revenge on Nicole for teasing me like that.

Late on Sunday morning a very dust looking Nathan made his way out the house and was picked up by a mate heading for the golf course, which was probably a good thing as I don't think he would be in any state to drive for a while. I popped over to the house to see if Nicole needed any help with anything. Luckily for me Nathan had left the front door open, not unlocked, but wide open. I wandered in, closing it behind me. The house was very quiet. I considered leaving when I noticed the faint sound of the shower running in the ensuite. Thinking that I might surprise Nicole I sneak towards the master bedroom, peeling my shirt off as I enter. Just as I'm about to slip my pants off I feel a hand grab my arm and turn me around. Standing in front of me is a wet looking Nicole wearing nothing more than a towel.

"If your here who is"

I didn't even get to finish my question when Nicole cut me off

"As I know you are aware, Virginia spent the night last night and is busy freshening up. The bigger question is why are you in my house?"

"I saw Nathan leave and thought I would come over to see if you needed any help with anything. The front door was wide open so I just walked in."

I went and made fresh coffee for the ladies and waited for them to get themselves ready for the day.

We spent a reasonable part of the early afternoon cleaning and sorting the house. I managed to have brief conversations with Virginia, but I felt she was warming up to me a bit. Nicole seemed to be giving us tasks to do that required us to work together, not that I was complaining. Eventually we all sat down to relax and chat about life and things.

When time came for Virginia to leave Nicole asked me if I could drive her home as the boys will be back soon. I was about to offer to wait for the boys when Nicole shot me that look that said do what you have been told.

Virginia was still a bit quiet and reserved on the drive back but when we got home she asked if I could help her quickly with something out back. I parked the car and followed her through the house and out back. Her yard looked tidy, There were a few small flower gardens and some kids' play equipment. Immediately I noticed the problem and walked straight to the kids play set, inspected the bolt that was protruding and noticed the nut was missing. Virginia led me to the garage where there were piles of junk and all sorts of containers filled with screws, nails, bolts and nuts. I found one that would work and repaired the playset. Virginia gave me a quick hug and thanked me before sending me on my way.

As soon as I returned home Nicole came out to see me with a barrage of questions.

"That was quick, I thought you might take your time with her. How was she? Did you make sure she enjoyed herself? Do you like her or is she just another MILF you conquered? Give me all the juicy details?"

"Pump the brakes a second, are you asking if I fucked her?"

"Well yeah of course, she thinks you're cute and she sounded keen to get some when I was talking to her."

"Really she felt a bit standoffish, I did stop to help fix a busted bolt on her kids play set but other than that I just dropped her home and left."

"Are you really that thick, she likes you and you could have helped yourself to that tasty pussy, and trust me it is very tasty. No more of my pussy until you get some of hers."

Nicole walked away not even looking back.

Virginia and I kept in contact over the next few months, and I came over to help with a few things here and there. Eventually when things didn't feel as awkward, I asked her out on a dinner date.

Friday night (date night)

I made sure I was looking my best, I got home early from work, had a shower, a shave, even managed a haircut on the way home. Just as I was about to leave Nicole came running out of her house waving her arms. I consider driving off but wind down the window instead.

"Hey you can't leave without us, I'm almost ready, and Nathan is just getting out of the shower."

I sat there with a puzzled look on my face "What are you on about woman?"

"Oh didn't Virginia tell you? Sorry, but it's a double date, she insisted I come along as well and I couldn't really come by myself so yeah, give us 5 and we will be ready."

Nathan came out and jumped in the front seat beside me, Nicole followed a minute later jumping in the back seat and positioning herself right in the middle. I turned to say something to her and she just spread her knees apart to show me she had no panties on under her little black dress, this of course caused me to lose all train of thought, and I turned back around and drove off. The date went well, if not a bit awkward. At Virginia's insistence we dropped Nathan and Nicole home first before cruising around a bit. We just drove and talked for almost an hour. Finally Virginia began to yawn and apologise for her rude behavior.

"don't worry about it, I have had a great time, and it's probably a good idea to get you home before curfew."

that got a chuckle out of her

"Actually....... well........um...... you see......"

"You don't want to go home?"

"It's not that I want to force you or that I well....um..... oh shit that sounds bad sorry."

Virginia sat in silence as we drove back when we got to the point in the journey where a critical decision had to be made. At the end of this road I needed to turn left to drop her home or right back to my place. I just parked the car on the side of the road.

Look, Virginia, I have had a great time but I need to ask you, would you rather come back to my place tonight?'"

The look of relief said it all.

"Yes, oh god yes, If that's ok with you, of course. Shit there I go sounding desperate again, I'm not. it's just well.............. with my husband gone, sorry ex-husband gone and he has the girls with him for the weekend, the house gets very lonely and I have had such a great time tonight that I don't want to go back to that empty house."

"No worries, there is plenty of room at my place. You are welcome to come back there."

We drove home and I gave Virginia the quick tour and explained that James is not likely to show as he will be with his girl at her place like he is most weekends. Steve and Mary have gone overseas, so it's just me here tonight. Virginia then followed me into my room and we sat on the bed talking for a little while. Eventually Virginia stripped back to her bra and panties, a modest teal-colored set, not fancy but still sexy. Virginia lay back onto the bed and literally as soon as her head hit the pillow she was asleep. I managed to maneuver her enough that I could get her under the blankets, and I curled up beside her. Next thing I knew I was being woken up to Virginia squealing.

"Oh my fucken god, holy shit you can see everything, fuck I have to tell her."

I looked over and there was Virginia standing by the window looking at Nicole's house. As I moved up behind her and wrapped my arms around her I looked out the window and immediately noticed what Virginia was looking at, there in the middle of the bed was Nicole riding Nathan.

"Oh yeah, about that. Listen, Nicole knows but Nathan doesn't ok so please keep it quiet for now."

Virginia looks at me with a look of disgust on her face.

Actually, it was sort of Nicole's idea that they don't close their curtains occasionally. Normally she will text me if she wants me to watch, but it doesn't happen very often." I could feel myself turning red as I tried awkwardly to justify what was going on.

"That still doesn't make it right, spying on people like that."

"Yes, I agree, but technically it's not spying if she invites me to watch."

Virginia stood there for a bit more just watching. This is where being a guy has its issues. What we were watching was causing my cock to harden and very soon Virginia could feel the lump trapped between our bodies. I removed one of my hands to reposition myself, and when I reached back around Virginia, she grabbed my wrist and guided it to her breast. Maybe she was getting excited as well. Time seemed to slow down at that point but I managed to slip my other hand inside her panties just enough to brush the outer lips of her pussy and sure enough, she was wet. I had barely touched her but I could feel the moisture, the second I slipped a finger in between her lips the juices really began to flow. We stood there for another 5 minutes me playing with her breasts and gently stroking her pussy as we watched Nicole and Nathan fucking.

Eventually Virginia turned around and kissed me then proceeded to push me back to the bed, My legs hit the bed and as i tipped backwards Virginia managed to grab the waistband of my boxers and pull them down so that as i landed on the bed and my legs came off the floor my boxers also came completely off. Still wearing her bra and panties she climbed on top of me and began grinding against me. I knew from talking to Nicole that this was not the time to push my luck so I just lay there and let her do what she wanted to do. Virginia reached back and released the bra then tossed it across the room. All I did was lay there smiling, what I really wanted to do was grab them, squeeze them, suck them but this was Virginia's moment, and I was determined to let her have control.

Virginia stood up and removed her panties before tossing them somewhere as well and then straddling my body again. This time my cock was trapped between my body and her wet pussy. I felt her hips grinding against me causing her wet pussy lips to slide along the length of my cock. Her clit enjoying rubbing against my cock so much that she managed to give herself the first orgasm of the day. I pulled her down to me so I could kiss her again. There was something about this woman that drove me nuts.

"Fuck me please Dave; I need to feel you in me."

I wasn't going to argue, and promptly rolled us over so I was on top. I pulled my hips back slightly before reaching between our bodies and lining my cock up with her pussy. Gently I eased it forward slowly opening her up until the head popped inside by about an inch. I watched the look of pleasure wash over her face as my cock made its way in. Slowly I pulled back halfway out and pushed in a bit further this time. It took a good 90 seconds to slowly work my cock into her pussy but eventually I was in as deep as the position would allow.

There was no rush to this. We both just sort of lay there looking into each other's eyes, our hips just automatically gyrating in small movements maintaining a constant level of pleasure. to look down and see her beautiful auburn hair splayed out on the bed, her white skin a beautiful contrast to the dark sheets on the bed. We changed position a few times but never to anything more than just gentle gyrations. I had her in a spoon position, just gently rocking in and out when Virginia's phone rang,

"Shit that's Nicole's ringtone, I promised to call her and fill her in on what happened after we dropped them home."

"Answer it then, but I'm not pulling out."

Virginia leant over and retrieved her phone hitting the button to answer the call.

"Hey Vee, hope your morning is going well."

Trying to sound as normal as she could, Virginia replied with a standard yeah, it's ok"

"OK, only OK. I call bullshit on that one Vee. I bet he gave your insides a good tickle."

"Well, he kinda...."

Just then I gave her a couple of good thrusts.

"OOHHHH FFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKK mmeeee."

"Holy shit Vee, is he still fucking you. You dirty little bitch first you spy on us having sex, now you getting fucked while you're talking to me.'

"ooohhh ooohhhhhhhhhh, yeaaaah riggghhhtt there, oohhhhh, Sorry Nicole I just got up and there........ you were.........oooohhhhh........ I couldn't.........ahhhh fuuuccckkk...... couldn't help myself."

At that moment I had a nasty idea and pulled out of Virginia's sweet pussy, got up off the bed and grabbed her wrist pulling her up too. I managed to get her to bend over slightly so I could enter her from behind. The position was awkward but every time I gave her a good thrust forward Virginia took a small step forward to regain her balance. Before she realised what was going on we were almost at the window. I grabbed her free hand, pulled it back behind her and gave one more thrust. This made Virginia take a large step forward which did two things. First it dislodged my cock and second it caused her to crash into the window. I quickly let go of her hand and lined my cock back up with her pussy driving it as deep as the position would allow. All I could hear on the phone was Nicole screaming