Introducing Helen to Other Cocks

Story Info
What began as raunchy bed talk, fantasies becomes reality.
20.5k words
3.6
17.2k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introducing Helen to Other Cocks

leo12846

What began as raunchy bed talk, fantasies, a visit to a strip club and erotic scenarios led Helen, with Ray's support and urging, into a raunchy new sexual environment.

Helen stood before Ray, her husband. They were in the lounge room of their home, a large ranch style of wood, brick and stone. She was backlit by the only two lit table lamps. The light they threw out was soft and subdued. Helen slowly swayed her hips, less than subtle but seductive. She had Ray's total attention, heightened when she pushed her hips out, focussing his gaze on the small blue and yellow triangle that was between her legs.

On the floor just in front of her lay the short, pleated tartan skirt she'd been wearing when they were out earlier that evening. She had moved to the slow beat of the music, unzipped her little skirt, and let it fall down her legs. It lay on the carpet until she flicked it away, the spiky heel of her 4" stilettoes catching it, dispatching it.

The pink silk blouse she had unbuttoned, button by button, lay discarded, over near her skirt. It had been quickly joined by the blue and yellow half cup, lacy bra, the other half of the bra and thong set she'd bought the day before.

She swayed to the music, now just in her heels, the black fish net stay-up stockings and her new thong, which was already becoming damp from her arousal and the sensual seductive show she was putting on for Ray.

Helen turned around slowly a few times to show Ray her almost bare ass, accentuated by the stockings and heels. She paused a few times, almost side on to him. This was deliberate. Centered above her ass, where the horizontal band of her thong joined the vertical strap which bisected her ass cheeks, was a very small silk and lace triangle with three diamantes. At a certain point, which Helene had worked out, the light from the lamp to her left made the diamantes sparkle, highlighting her ass to Ray's eyes, letting him see how her heels made her ass tighter and firmer, and more appealing.

Ray had discovered how much he liked watching Helen slowly and teasingly slip out of her clothes after they'd come home from a night out. If they'd had a few drinks, and she was feeling a little horny, then she'd often put on a show for him. The neighbors knew her a somewhat conservative, in dress and approach. But in the lounge room, the curtains tightly drawn, her after-dinner shows were far from conservative. There was more than a hint of slut in them.

She'd been doing fit or about six months, but it had quickly become a ritual on special nights out, when she had had a little more to drink and was feeling sensual.

Helen was a very attractive woman. Her oval shaped face, bordered by the page boy cut of her auburn hair, was, from the first glance, soft and inviting. She had expressive hazel eyes and a sensual mouth, most often given prominence by red lip gloss. She was 41, with a 115-pound body kept in shape with exercise and the gym. She loved her ass to be tight and shapely, knowing wearing a little thong made her entice Ray more. It also made her feel sensual and aware of the reaction she caused in Ray. Her 35C tits were saggy, just a little, but a half cup push-up bra kept them looking perky. She was 5'6' in bare feet and her usual three-inch heels not only made her more statuesque but kept her ass tight as she walked. Four-inch heels were for going out, and her fun at home.

Ray was five years older, and they'd met two decades before when working for the same corporation. Helen had gone there for what she described as a decompression after the pressure of her MBA. He was in sales and product development and had progressed through the executive ranks. Helen had left after they made their relationship permanent. She kept in the commercial world through stints in various consultancies in corporate planning and freelance assignments. At college, she'd excelled, enrolling, and succeeding, in an exhaustive and demanding MBA program on corporate restructuring. Her skills were often in demand, and well remunerated.

Ray had not kept in shape as Helen had as his career development restricted the time he could spend in the gym. He walked and ran some but couldn't maintain his weight under 185-190. There were flecks of grey in his light brown hair. He dressed to reflect success in the corporate world as well as when he casually relaxed at weekends.

They'd never had children, not through lack of trying but success had eluded them. They accepted this and built their lives focussing on each other and their corporate endeavors.

Helen knew as she swayed her hips Ray liked watching her discard her outer clothes until she was just in heels, stay-up stockings, her skimpy thong. Helen would take her time, teasing a little and wiggling her thong-clad ass in front of him. Then she would rub her tits and slip a hand inside her thong. He would see her hand wriggling under the thong fabric and then she'd show him her obviously wet fingers. Then she'd part her lips, showing off the deep red lip gloss and then her tongue would show him how she licked, then sucked her fingers.

"Mmmm," she said, "that tastes nice," adding seductively: "You might get a taste a little later."

She also knew he loved seeing the result of her Brazilian waxes when the thong slowly, and finally, came down. In stockings and heels, and legs in the air, she would always end up on their bed with his cock as deep as possible inside her.

For all their time together, over 15 years, Ray was, as far as he knew (and he never had any reason to suspect otherwise), the only man who'd fucked her. Now he enjoyed watching her do her little late night strip tease. When she did, he knew it was a prelude to her sucking and riding his hard cock.

It had begun when Ray took her to a strip club after they'd been out to dinner and had a couple of drinks more than usual at a nearby bar.

They had walked past the club and the spruiker, seeing them, yelled he had a special rate for couples. He stood almost in front of them, pointing towards the club door. Inviting.

"Shall we, Helen?" he said, and she stopped, unsure. "It might be a little fun," he added.

They'd had a relaxed dinner, and more than the usual amount of wine and well as drinks in the bar, resulting in Helen feeling not so much light-headed but rather out of her usual comfort zone. So, she let herself be taken down the narrow, dark stairs to the basement club. It was hot with lights, filled with mostly men and smelt of liquor and sweat with a slight musty undertone of sex.

It was noisy and crowded. She was a little disconcerted but, looking around, she decided to stay. Anyhow, they had paid the admission and Ray quickly made sure she had a drink. The drink itself was weak and sure to be over-priced.

It was the detached attitude of the dancer, in the tiniest thong Helen had ever seen, that got her attention. The girl, maybe in her late 20's danced, almost oblivious to her audience, smiling with no conviction and not at anyone in particular. She was just going through her series of erotic motions to entice the men to slip notes under the strap of her thong. By the number of notes there, she, thought Helen, was doing well. And the only time the dancer looked at the men was when she felt notes being slipped under her thong strap. The men were simply suppliers of cash and got only a hint of a smile.

Watching the strippers, Helen did get a little aroused by their movements depicting sex and a bit more by the reactions they got from their audience. The men were focussed and entranced. When the girl slipped a hand inside her tiny thong she was greeted with yells of approval and demands to see more. The dance, and the dancer and her audience, fascinated Helen. And staying in her mind and imagination well after they got home. Fucking Ray that night was based on the overtones of sex from the club. She was so horny that she came quickly on his cock.

A week after they'd been out, and she was feeling horny, she emulated the stripper for Ray. They'd stopped by the strip club again before going home, which led to her strutting her body for Ray. For Helen to do what the strippers did, in the lounge room at home for Ray, was a decision spurred on by the club visit. It had been a romantic night, she was dressed to impress, and she was wearing some new sexy, skimpy underwear. It was her going out thong, she told herself. When they got home, Helen was feeling horny and decided to do a strip tease for him. She followed as much as she could the stripper's routines. The reaction she got convinced her how turned on he was, and she was fucked on the lounge room couch, bent over the end of the couch with Ray taking her from behind.

After that night, Ray took her back to the club a few times and she'd learnt a few more erotic and suggestive moves. "Perfecting my skills," she had quipped to Ray. She also, on seeing the smoothness of the strippers, had taken to having a full Brazilian wax once a month, or when needed. The first time Ray saw her smooth, hairless cunt, she knew she'd made the right choice.

The strip club visits showed Helen something she had known almost subconsciously; there was something missing in her life. Something more she needed. The strip club introduced her to overt sexual sensuality and how it was so easy to have men become besotted by her. Ray was totally besotted.

The initial short exotic strip teases Helen performed also taught her how, even with her then limited and inexperienced display of sexual sensuality, she could control him in the bedroom or in their impulsive sex on the couch. It gave her a sense of power over him. He never understood that. He was just right into it the new, sometimes slutty, Helen.

The more she did it the more it turned Ray on until one night, a month or so later, as she rode his cock with her hands pushing his shoulders back into the bed, he brought up a fantasy he'd had for some years.

"You know Helen," he said, looking up at her bobbing tits and feeling his cock deep in her, "I'd love someone else to see you do your strip tease."

"What?" she said and stopped riding his cock. "Let other guys see me slipping my clothes off? Showing off. Seeing how bare I am down there?"

Ray, now that he had given voice to his fantasy of Helen interacting with other men, was not sure what to say next.

Helen resumed slowly fucking him, and then addressed what he'd said, but expanding it.

"Well, Ray, do you want to have some sort of club in our lounge room where I perform for them? And, maybe, you want me to bring them up to our bedroom and let them fuck me?"

Ray knew she was now feeling even more horny by the words she was using. This was the horny Helen he experienced only every now and then.

"Dance in front of them like the strippers we've seen. Let my little skirt drop down and then my blouse, leaving me in a thong, bra, stockings and heels.

"Then my bra comes off, so I show them my tits. I could play with my tits to turn them on like I know it turns you on.

"Then, do I ease my thong down? Do I let them see my waxed cunt? Do I play with it to show them I can be as slutty as a pervy guy like you wants?"

"I think you are so sexy, Helen," Ray said looking up at her as she pushed down on his cock, her tits now swaying as her hips had swayed a short time before. "For some reason I've been thinking how horny it would be if someone else saw you in full flight."elenH

Helen stopped again, still and letting his cock stay deep in her. "What's brought this on?"

Ray hesitated but as he'd raised it during sex, he felt she might listen.

"A couple of Internet sites I'd looked at where guys chat about how they like their wives flirting and teasing."

"This is a bit more than flirting and teasing, Ray."

"I know," he said, quietly.

She squirmed a little on him, contracting her internal muscles, squeezing his cock, which indicated she was still horny. His cock felt so hard as it thrust into her wet cunt and she could feel some of its ridges, exciting her even more.

"This is about me ending up naked and them, maybe, wanting more, like the guys at the club."

"But you liked going to the club," he said.

"But I wasn't on stage and hadn't envisaged turning our lounge room into a club or our bed into a fuck couch."

"I'm not talking about that." He held Helen's hips and moved her around on his cock, which, with this talk, was even harder.

"Just letting them see me?"

He nodded and at last his fantasy was in the open. He massaged her ass and moved her more on his cock aimed at keeping her horny and letting his words sink in.

She started to respond and fuck him harder, riding his cock. It felt so good inside her and she contracted her muscles more, hoping to get him to fuck her harder. She knew she was so wet and squishy for his cock, teasing it to greater hardness.

"Fuck, Ray that would be really slutty," she said to his surprise. "I know at times you like me being slutty, but that's only with you. It's a big step to include others."

"Think about it," Ray said. Then, unusual for the strip tease induced sex, he took her by the waist, taking her off his cock and laid her on the bed. He used his hands to open her legs and climbed between them and eased his cock into her wet cunt. He raised her legs, spreading them wide.

"Well, you have opened up something," Helen said as she wrapped her legs around his lower back and matched him thrust for thrust as he fucked her. "Fuck you feel good in my cunt, Ray," she added.

In bedroom sex banter Ray had laid his fantasy out for Helen and he knew, at least, she hadn't reacted with anger or immediate rejection.

"Fuck, Ray, you're such a perve. I didn't know you thought like this."

"But you have come a little of the way, Helen."

"What do you mean?" she said and stopped matching the thrusts of his cock.

"When Derek came over for dinner last week while his wife was away, and you knew he always had a thing for you."

Derek was a guy Ray worked with.

"And. So?"

"When he and I were in the lounge room, and you stood in the kitchen doorway chatting to us you surely knew that the back lighting would show your legs and hips through that flimsy yellow silk skirt."

Helen just smiled at him as she resumed fucking him.

"You knew what you were doing, didn't you? That skirt was almost see-through, and Derek did get a good view.

"Besides, he added, "you did it enough times. Derek did mention it to me at work about how sexy you looked."

"Well, Ray, it seems you got a bit of what you wanted then. Your wife being a bit of a slut in front of another man." She paused and said a bit flippantly: "I wasn't sure you noticed."

Ray gripped her bare ass and pulled her forward more on his cock as his hands circled and massaged her ass. She sensed that talking about her being slutty had made him more aroused, pulling her more onto his cock. Helen enjoyed that, as well as the sense that she was more in control.

That night they had the best and most raunchy sex they'd had for a few years. Fucking twice in one night was rare as was the strength of her orgasm.

The next morning Ray left early without any follow up to the bedroom raunchy admissions. But it was now out in the open. With him absent, Helen couldn't resist looking on the Internet about men wanting their wives to attract other men but, more often than not, she saw it went a lot further than Ray's flirting and teasing scenario. As she read more, she started to feel aroused and there was soon a wetness between her legs.

During Covid, Helen's executive role in corporate management restructure meant she could work just as easily and efficiently from home. Post-Covid, she worked from home two days a week. This gave her free time, and the opportunity, to now leisurely scan the Internet on wives fucking other men as their husbands watched. She discovered the international community of cuckoldry and the many stories, videos, pictures, chat rooms and personal experiences of both wives and husbands. What she read fascinated her and made her wet.

The accounts were often vivid, wives sucking strangers' cocks or being fucked as husbands or partners watched. Often by more than one man, and even with women joining as well. As she did it more and more, she usually closed the computer with a myriad of erotic and sensual thoughts rushing through her mind and imagination. She also knew she was very aroused, and her skimpy panties were wet, often very wet.

She had known exactly what she was doing with Derek. Helen knew from being at work events that Derek was attracted to her. He'd flirt and so would she but as his wife was almost always nearby, flirting was as far as it went. There was something about Derek that had attracted Helen. The night when he came over for dinner, while his wife was away, she was putting on a performance, much like the strippers did at the club but without taking off any clothes.

Helen had moved her hips a few times to make sure she caught Derek's attention so he could see the outline of her legs and hips through the thin material of the skirt. Derek's glances at first were surreptitious, then more open. Ray appeared not to notice, but she now knew he had. She had felt a warmth flow through her moistened cunt when she showed Derek most of what was underneath the yellow almost translucent skirt. She'd even turned so her could see the outline of her ass, knowing, however, he wouldn't know how brief her thong was.

The little performance had been a spur of the moment thing and one she'd enjoyed.

Subsequent reading and imaging herself in the situations outlined on the Internet and learning about cuckolding, Helen found herself getting aroused again, much like she did when she gave her little show to Derek, and her husband. That Derek had mentioned it to Ray at work increased the intensity of what she felt as she read articles and personal recollections. She was becoming more and more tempted. She had taken a step along the path to new sexual experiences.

While Helen discovered the genre of cuckolding, she then found the extensive writing and stories about it on sex sites. Shared wives, compliant husbands and partners, how women dressed and acted to attract new partners with their husband's complicity with the constant underlying theme that it was just about sex. The myriad and extent of the stories she accessed, and read, made her even hornier. A few nights later as they ate dinner she mentioned, almost in passing, that she had accessed the sites.

"I never knew there were so many or that so many husbands liked or fantasized about their wives or partners having other men," she said across the table. "I also didn't know some of the women enjoyed other women while their husbands watched."

Ray wanted to know her reaction but was unsure what he should ask. He didn't have to, as she continued.

"It gave me a few raunchy thoughts, Ray. And some totally erotic images in my vivid imagination."

"Well?" he asked, hesitatingly and finding voice.

"Well, Ray, it's a lot to think about it and you know I often have to mull things over before I make any decisions. And" she added, "it will be my decision. So, for the moment, let's just leave it."

She stopped and he could see there was something else she wanted to say.

"There is no way, Ray that it could, or would, impact on our relationship."

"No way at all, Helen," he replied quickly to reassure her.

Ray, reluctantly, then let it drop. But at least he thought, she hadn't thrown his fantasy out of the ballpark. She was thinking about it. And reading about it and imagining it. Even checking out the impacts on their relationship and she seemed gratified with his response. Helen knew, however, that his resolve would be tested the first time she was with another man; but that was a risk they both seemed to accept along the path they were now moving.