Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek relaxed, then pulled the blanket back off her face. He began caressing Amy's head, running his hand gently through her hair.

"All clear," he whispered. Amy grabbed his cock, squeezing it harder now and pulled the head back in to her warm mouth. She would break off occasionally to lick it and go down on the shaft as far as she could. Then she would go back to the head, lock on to it, and resume jacking it again.

Derek couldn't believe it. He was in heaven - getting a great blowjob from his hot, younger sister!

Looking down at her body spread out over the seats, he reached out to touch her back. The blanket covered her, but he rubbed lower and lower down, until he reached her bottom. Derek grabbed a hand full of her soft ass, squeezing firmly.

Amy sucked harder on his cock that was pulsating in her mouth. She squeezed his rod intermittently and grabbed his balls and base in one hand while holding herself up on her other arm. Now she could fully deep throat his rod.

Derek reached under her chest that was slightly elevated. He cupped her breast and squeezed. He pinched her nipples and tried to grab both breasts at the same time. One flopped away but the other he was able to hold on to.

"Mmmm" she cooed; his cock was too deep in her throat for her to make words. And she wasn't going to break off now.

Sensing the moment, he slid his hand down her torso. He snaked it lower until he reached her shorts.

That caused her to disengage. "What are you doing?"

"Finishing move?" he replied in a question.

"That's what I'm trying to do," she said as she squeezed his cock to convey meaning. "The question is, what are you trying to do?"

"Giving us something we both want."

"And what's that?" she asked, looking at him with his cock still in her hand.

"It's distracting and pleasurable, for both of us. Let me play with your pussy... please?!"

"Are you serious... You... you really want to?"

"Oh, you have no idea." And with that, he reached further underneath her. Derek slipped his hand into her shorts. He fumbled around until he found her warm mound, but still above her underwear. He rubbed his fingers purposefully over her a few times, her panties were starting to get warm and damp.

"Oh lord!" She panted, lowering her head as she felt the pleasure in his touch. Then she gave her consent, placing his rock-hard cock back into her warm mouth and resuming their incestual tryst.

Derek slipped two fingers around and under her panties, then moved them aside. His index finger found her wet lips, and slipped into her hot, wet flesh.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "I've dreamt about that for a long time!"

His thumb played above her mound, flicking back and forth over what he hoped was her clit.

"Oh yes! Right there!" She moaned and squirmed, confirming he had hit the spot.

"See, you want it too!" He exclaimed. Now invigorated, he slipped a second finger into her warm pussy, and pressed up against the inside of her. She wiggled her hips, impaling further onto his hand. She pushed down and crushed his wrist, but he wasn't about to complain.

Derek was finger-fucking his hot little sister Amy, who was sucking hard on his raging boner, and would until he came in her mouth - all on the airplane!

"Fuck! That feels great!" Derek placed his other hand on the back of her head, pushing her down gently. She played along, trying to go as far down as she could go. Trying her best to hold and not choke. But eventually she gagged and came up for air.

Taking a much-needed breath, Amy then smiled in satisfaction. She licked her lips and with a look of desire did something that surprised him entirely.

Amy lifted and planted her lips directly on her brothers' mouth. Her tongue darted in as she kissed him deep and passionately. She reached for his cock and continued massaging it, with long, sensual strokes. The effect was mesmerizing - she clearly knew what she was doing.

After a minute that seemed like an hour, Amy broke off the kiss but continued to jerk his rod. Then she lowered her face towards his groin.

"Now I'm going to suck you off, Mr. Penis," she held his cock in her hand, talking directly to the head.

"So be a good boy and give me your hot cum already!" Derek wondered if she was naturally naughty or was just saying that for his benefit. It didn't matter, it was working - he was about to lose it, and she was pushing him over the edge.

She went back down on him with purpose and desire, sucking greedily on his cock and trying to coax an orgasm with her warm lips and massaging fingers.

Derek's wrist hurt, crushed underneath her and bent up into her at an awkward angle. But he was determined to match her pleasurable actions with his own. With a last flurry of energy, he pushed up into her with all he had, finger-fucking his hot little sister.

He pinched her pussy, her clit, and dove deep into her, trying to bring her pleasure as she was giving him. Derek pulled her shorts down below her butt cheeks. He thought they were making too much noise, but they were both too horny and engaged to care or stop.

Derek reached over with his other hand and spread her ass cheeks, pulling against one side and pushing up into her from below. He lubricated his index finger with her pussy juice and pressed it up against her back door. Sensing no objection, he gently slipped it into her ass to the first knuckle. Getting no resistance, he pushed it all the way in, fingering both her holes with one hand, his bowling grip move.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed into the blanket trying to be quiet. "Finally, someone who knows what they're doing!" After she spoke, she took his cock back in her mouth. She pushed back against him; her hips rocked against his wrist. Derek rubbed furiously against her clit, and she started to spasm.

"Damn right there! Ohhh yea!" She cried and her body tensed. She grabbed his waist, digging her fingers into his skin as she buried her face in his groin to muffle the sounds. Her body rocked and her warm pussy juices trickled down his wrist and arm.

Derek loved getting a woman off, and all the better to please each other at the same time. Knowing he got her off good made him feel great about what was going to happen next.

His head went back, and his muscles tensed. Derek felt Amy's hot ass tighten and clench on his finger. He pulled it out and pushed it back in, feeling her skin and hot ass as he fingered her tight butt.

That was it - he was ready. He lifted from his legs, and she knew it was time.

Amy furiously jerked her brother's cock and sucked his head hard in her mouth. She grabbed his balls with her other hand and pulled down, causing friction and pressure.

With a spasm and twitch, Derek shot his load into his sister's warm mouth. At first, she gagged, caught off guard. Then she re-engaged, swirling her tongue and swallowing his load. His hips bucked and he spurt three, four more times.

After swallowing the main, she licked his head and tongued the slit to get the last bit from his pulsing rod, squeezing from the base upwards on his cock to force out the last bit of jizz.

Then she looked up at him, directly making eye contact, licking her lips.

"Was that what you had in mind?" Amy asked.

"Holy shit! That was fucking awesome!" Derek was panting. "You're the best!"

"Why thank you kind sir," she replied playfully.

They both sat there for a minute, catching their breaths. Derek was trying not to over-analyze what just happened, but that was hard. Without knowing what Amy was thinking, it was hard to say for sure. Part of him didn't want to know, in case it meant that was a one-time thing, just a means to an end.

"What now?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"I believe you have a text to send," she replied.

--------------------

She had lured him with her body, her sex - ironically, the same thing she accused Becca of doing. And maybe guys are easily manipulated. But Derek had dreamt about her tits and wanted her for so long. He suspected she knew that and used it to her advantage. Maybe - he still got what he wanted.

It was naughty and they both knew it, they both liked it. He could never have that with Becca. And that was part of the point: the taboo nature heightened the excitement, the pleasure, the desire.

And now he had to hold up his end of the bargain.

Derek scrolled to the end and showed Amy the text that read:

Becca, it's over for us. I know you and Todd are fooling around again. I wish you both well. You two deserve each other.

"Satisfied?" he asked as she scanned the message.

"Yes," Amy grinned from ear to ear. Derek noticed how pretty she looked when she smiled.

She leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek. Then she looked at him more seriously. "In more ways than one," and she kissed him square on the mouth. But before he could say or do anything about it, she got up and went back to her seat in first class.

Derek sat there for a bit, thinking about the situation. Just then a flight attendant came by to offer drinks to those passengers still awake.

"You know," she said handing him a diet coke. "Most of the time people just do it in the bathroom."

And with that she winked and nodded, then moved on.

Derek smiled, if only she knew. He tried watching a movie but wasn't interested that much in what they had for free. After an hour, he found a magazine in the seat-back pocket, but it was just a catalog for their products and services.

Just then Derek was startled as his sister punched him in the shoulder.

"Hey! What the fuck!"

She plopped down on the seat next to him.

"What was that for?" he asked, holding his arm as he surveyed the damage - which was more to his pride for having called out a bit too loudly.

"I was texting with Jill about you breaking up with Becca," she held up her phone as if he needed proof.

"And?"

"And..." Amy emoted, "Jill said she heard about it already!" It was part accusation, part question.

"Man, word travels fast! Um, yea, about that..." Derek's voice trailed off.

"Go on..." she demanded an explanation.

"What?" He shrugged. "I broke it off with Becca, just like you wanted," he answered matter-of-factly.

"But you already had when we were, um, negotiating?"

"You mean when you were trying to manipulate me - into breaking it off with her?"

"What. The. Fuck!" She said each word for emphasis, her eyes burning at him.

"You were operating on outdated information. In the end, the results were the same."

"You tricked me!" Amy pouted.

"Manipulating people like that, it's a dangerous game," Derek used her words against her. "If you don't like it, don't play."

"But if you already knew, then why did you do it?"

"After I left their party last week, I went back for my jacket. I saw Becca sitting on Todd's lap. He had his hand up her shirt and she had her tongue down his throat. So, I broke it off with her - by text."

"No, I mean - if you had already broken up with her, why did you extract oral from me?"

"Because I've always wanted you to do that. I've dreamt about it for so long."

"That doesn't make it any more right," she replied. "You should have just asked."

"Really? Just like that? Amy, I know you're my sister, but will you please suck me off?" He looked at her incredulously. "You called me a pervert for even suggesting it."

"Yea but..." her voice trailed off. Somehow, she knew he was right.

"Look, I needed some reason, some way for you to justify actually doing it."

"For me to justify it?" she inquired.

"I know what I wanted, but I didn't know if you felt the same. If you were willing, at any level, you needed a way to get over the taboo nature of it. You should thank me."

"Thank you?" the question demanded an explanation.

"Yea," he kept on. "I got us over that hurdle. And despite the obstacle, the rewards were well worth it."

"Ha! For you maybe," but her voice softened, almost playfully.

"I seem to recall we both got something we wanted. Tell me I'm wrong."

"Hmph!" She crossed her arms, pretending to be mad. But she didn't disagree.

"The thing is, I get why you're upset."

"Wait, what?"

"I mean, I like what we did, and I would do it again in a heartbeat," he added. "But we shouldn't have to manipulate each other to get what we want. In the end it does more harm than good."

She sat there quietly. Derek decided to tread out into treacherous waters. No guts, no glory.

"We should be able to just do what we want because we like each other. And because we want to make each other feel good. To make each other happy."

"Make... each other... happy?" She was stumbling, lost in the words, in how things were changing between them.

"Next time, it will be different. I promise."

"Next time?" She raised an eyebrow as she looked at him, but the conversation was all going too fast.

"When you kissed me," he reminded her of the moment, "I knew there was more to it."

"More?" Her head was spinning, her face confused.

"You've teased me for years, showing just a little, touching just a little. And I've played along, flirting back, but not acting on it either."

"Derek..." she couldn't finish the sentence.

"So, what do you want... should we be lovers? Friends with benefits? Or act like nothing happened?

"What are you even saying?"

"Amy, will you have sex with me now, in this plane, before we land? But this time, without coercion. Then we'll know."

--------------------

Amy sat there for many minutes, unsure of what to say, unsure how to respond.

Derek squeezed her hand, causing her to refocus her gaze on him.

"You said I should have just asked."

"That I did," she nodded quietly. "Wow. I don't know what to say."

"Say you want it too," he replied.

"Derek," she pleaded. "What are we doing? This is so wrong. We're..."

"We're just two passengers on this flight, who hit it off and there was great chemistry, which led to something. Something that was acted on, in the heat of the moment, with pleasure and passion."

"But" she pleaded. "We're..."

"We're two travelers," he said steering the thought in a different direction. "That might go our separate ways once we land."

"Once we land?" she asked, wondering where he was going with it.

"Look, after we get home, either one of us could rethink things. I know I've wanted this for so long, I know how I feel and what I want. But you might decide never again. And if that's the way you want it, I'll respect your wishes."

"My wishes?" She looked up with a tear in her eye. Derek wasn't sure if that was good or bad.

"You can have it all, if you want it. Whatever you want and are willing to do."

"Willing... to do?" Her words still came out in short spurts.

"Just know," he said confidently, "that it will always be a two-way street. It will be my goal to please you each and every time we're together."

"Every time?"

"And if you return to your seat," he added, giving her an out, "I'll respect your decision. And I hope we can still be close, like before."

"Like before?" Amy was unsure now where everything was.

"But just in case you feel like I do," Derek looked down the aisle to make sure no one was approaching. "Bathroom - two minutes." He pointed his finger towards the lavatory, just like she had.

--------------------

Derek was sure of himself. Not only because she had sucked him off and he had fingered her to orgasm. One might think that had crossed the line, and maybe that's true.

Moreso it was the kiss that changed things between them. Both in passion but also in a barrier that had been overcome. That's when he knew. It was more than just an attempt to get him to do something.

But still some part of him worried this was all in his head. Maybe he was reading something that wasn't there. And he didn't know if she felt the same. If she could act on it. If she could overcome the taboo.

Derek waited quietly in the airplane restroom. Hoping beyond anything that she would join. Hoping beyond everything that he hadn't fucked things up, ruined their friendship, made it too awkward.

It must have been going on 15 minutes, and he nearly resigned himself that she had chosen otherwise and was about to return to his seat.

But just then, there was a slight knock. He slid the latch and the folding door opened. To his delight, Amy pushed her way into the small lavatory. She turned and closed the door and locked it.

"Amy," he started towards her, part relieved, part excited.

"Derek," she put her hand up on his chest, to stop his advance and his words. "I don't know exactly what I want. And I don't know how I'll feel when we get home."

"Okay," he replied, unsure where this was going.

"But you made me feel something special, I don't know what it was...."

"I think that was called an orgasm," he said partly in jest.

"No. Yes. That's not what I meant," she looked up at him, lovingly. "Your words and actions are sincere. And yes, I liked what you did earlier. Very much so in fact."

"Okay..." he prompted, still unsure where this was going.

"I have three conditions," she said, holding up her fingers.

"Go for conditions," he prompted her.

"First: you can never say a word to anyone, under any circumstance."

"Okay," he happily agreed.

"I mean it. Even if we're upset at each other one day. This would be too much. Others just won't understand. They won't process it the same way."

"Believe me, I get it," came his reply.

"You have to swear on Gampy's grave!" Amy invoked their beloved grandfather, the one who had fought in World War II - the war hero. The one who held honor and integrity above all else.

"Hey, that's not fair," he retorted.

"Promise!" She pleaded.

"OK, I promise," he relented. "Never a word to anyone, for any reason."

"Swear it!"

"I swear on Gampy's grave, to never tell a soul."

"Second: no expectations, no judgements, and no regrets."

"Expectations, judgement, regrets." He reiterated the condition as he extended a finger announcing each component, 1-2-3. "That seems like three rolled into one."

"Hey," she playfully hit his arm. "I'm about to have sex in an airplane bathroom and I'm setting some ground rules. Give me a break."

"Well," he said nodding appreciatively, "now that you put it that way."

"Third," she started, "a safe word."

"What?"

"If either of us need to stop it at any moment for any reason, it ends with no complaints."

"No - I get what a safe word is. What is the actual safe word?"

"Oh. Um. Pina-Colada?" She asked if that was a good phrase to use.

"Got it. Stop on the Colada."

"Finally," she resumed.

"Wait, four?" he asked holding up a fourth finger now.

"Yes," she said undeterred. "If you want to fuck it, you have to eat it."

"What?" he asked, inquisitively.

"As in, eat me first, fuck me second," Amy commanded as she slipped out of her shorts. She hoped up onto the small bathroom counter. She angled her body one way, wedging a foot into the corner. Then she turned and lifted her other leg, planting her foot on the far wall against the silver handicap railing.

"Not the most accommodating," she said with her shoulders hunched and her head angled down a bit towards her own chest.

"I don't think they had this in mind when they designed it."

"How do others join the mile-high club then?"

"Well, I think it's usually sitting on the toilet, or banging from behind. But I think it's usually a one-sided affair. Not enough consideration for the lady, I guess. No time for a long, drawn-out session."

"That's not as much fun. But you're right," she countered. "Time's wasting. And this pussy isn't going to lick itself." She pointed down at herself and giggled, shifting to spread her legs as wide as possible.