Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was totally exposed to him. And she was beautiful. Not just because her pussy was open and waiting for attention. But she was smiling, and most of all willing to participate with him in exploring whatever this was.

"Your wish is my command," Derek said as he tried to kneel in front of her. There wasn't enough room, so he sat on the toilet with the lid down. It worked well enough; his head was at the right elevation.

Derek reached in with his hands, spreading her pussy lips with his fingers. She was warm to the touch, with just a little hair. Not fully shaven, but not a jungle bush either.

He slipped a finger into his sister Amy's eager snatch, then a second. She moaned and squirmed.

Derek licked at her labia and began moving his fingers in and out. With his other hand, he spread her lips and pinched her clit.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Amy groaned. Derek felt something on the back of his head, then quickly realized she was using her hand and pushing his face into her - so it's not just guys that do that!

Derek got three fingers into her pussy which was starting to get wet. The smell of sweet nectar was all over, oddly competing with the bacterial soap of a sanitized washroom.

"It's hard position to hold," Amy spoke.

"Put a leg over my shoulder," he offered, and she happily complied.

He kept at her, fingering her slot. Then he pulled out to insert his tongue into her warm box. He alternated between fingering and licking her pussy, then tonguing pussy and rubbing her clit.

"Yes! Eat me, you fucking pervert!"

Derek was momentarily taken back by her talk. But then he realized he was going to fuck his sister after making her come. It was twisted, nasty and oh so deliciously naughty. And Amy was into it, too.

He reached up with one hand and found a breast, squeezing her and pinching the nipple.

Then with his face buried in her pussy, he used his other hand to pull her ass cheek and spread her wide. He stuck his tongue in as far as he could, his mouth trying to devour her mound from inside and out.

"Oh god! Your tongue is so fucking good!" Amy moaned and grinded on his face.

Encouraged, he hungrily munched her box. Her flesh was warm and tasted wonderful. He got two fingers from each hand into her, and the width of his hands spread her and filled her up at the same time. Then with both thumbs he pinched at her clitoris and ran circles around it, rubbing up and down.

"Oh fuck!" she bucked and panted. "You know what you're doing!"

Derek removed one hand from her pussy, spreading her ass again and angled under her. He licked her back door opening, flicking his tongue and circling her rosebud.

"Mmmm, yea!" she cooed.

"Here, lick this!" he said, offering her a finger while not moving his head from between her legs. "Make it really wet," he commanded.

"What? Why?" She asked but she still slobbered it with her tongue.

Derek slipped the lubricated digit into her ass. Not only was there no objection, but she shifted, opening herself wider to his exploration. He was glad that was the response. Not only would he get her off hard this time, but he hoped one day he might fuck her tight little ass.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Amy panted and grabbed the back of his head harder. "My brother is eating me out, and I fucking love it!"

"Ssshhh! Quiet!" He whispered. "I think we're making too much noise!"

"Don't blame me, you started it!" She whispered.

"You wanted this just as much," he mumbled a few words then dove back into her. "Tell me I'm wrong."

"You're wrong!"

"Wait, what?" He raised his head. His fingers stopped moving but where still deep inside her.

"No, no, I'm just telling you what you said to say," she panted, grinding her hips on his fingers. "This may be wrong, but it feels so fucking great! You're so naughty! Oh shit, I just don't know anymore!" He hips bucked and she squeezed to apply pressure against him.

"Oh, OK. Tell me you've wanted this all along."

"Derek, you have no idea how long I've dreamt about this!" She cried out in pleasure as he worked her. She had to put her hand over her mouth to try and muffle the noises. Her body was rocking in rhythm with his movements, his hands forcefully pushing into her with each thrust to meet her.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you," he commanded when he came up for air next. His fingers still moved in and out like pistons of an engine.

"Eat my pussy and make me come! I want to come all over you!"

He had three fingers moving all around in her pussy, one finger up her ass. His mouth was biting on her clit and licking her labia all over. He worked her with every ounce of energy, thrusting in as deep as he could so she could grind against him. She writhed all over, against his hands, his tongue, his face.

"Yes! Eat me eat me eat me! Argh! Fuck yes - I'm coming!"

Amy's muscles contracted and her body spasmed. Her pussy tightened and her ass clenched on his finger. Juices trickled out on his hand. He pulled out his fingers then licked her until she stopped spasming. He noticed there was an off-white, creamy goo on his fingers - she had come on him!

"You fucking bastard!" She panted but came down off the high, her breathing labored.

"Bastard? That seems harsh," Derek replied, pushing a finger back slowly into her, completing the massage.

"Look what you've done to me, to us. Ugh!" She looked up at the ceiling, then back down at him. "You're a bad man! And oh! I love it!"

"Um, thanks?" but he knew what she meant.

"I've never come that hard."

"What, never?"

"Never. No guy ever cared to, um, service me like that."

"My pleasure, glad you approve," he said with appreciation as he disengaged and started to stand.

"Are you kidding? You can do that whenever you want!"

"Be careful what you say, I might just take you up on that." Then he reached in and kissed her, hesitantly. She responded by kissing him back, hard and passionate. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled them together, meshing them into one mouth. Her tongue swirled and darted.

"Oh fuck, you taste like me!" She exclaimed, greedily licking his face, sucking his tongue.

"I love the taste of pussy, of your pussy," he said with sexual desire.

"Really?" She asked, wanting to know.

"Oh man you have no idea," he said as he dropped his shorts and moved his body between her thighs.

"Somehow, I think I do," came her reply.

Amy wrapped one leg around him to draw him closer. She squeezed his cock a few times, ensuring it was rock hard. Satisfied, she then pushed his cock down and angled him right at her opening.

He was about to push it in when he looked up at her.

"There's no going back after this."

"Actually, I think we've crossed that line already," she replied.

"So far we've only exchanged oral," once again he gave her an out in case she wanted to stop. "If you don't want to go any farther..."

"Derek," she looked at him with yearning and desire. "I've never wanted anything more in my life. I need you inside of me. Now, on this plane, before we land."

--------------------

There's nothing quite like making it with a lady, particularly a sexy, beautiful woman, for the first time. You've been thinking about it, working up to it, there's passion and excitement.

There's nothing quite like making it with someone you've pined over for a long time. All the years of longing, dreaming and fantasies. The flirting and teasing prolonging and building up the anticipation.

And there's nothing quite like doing something naughty and nasty with someone you shouldn't be with - a girl cousin or stepsister would be one level. But Derek had lusted after his sister, had dreamt about the possibilities. And now he wondered if she wanted it just as much, and if that even mattered.

Add on top of it that there's nothing quite like doing it in public where you could get caught - like at the beach, in the park, in the car. Or in an airplane bathroom.

Derek lined up his cock at her pussy, and slipped it in. Immediately he felt her warmth, her wetness, and the pressure from her body, enveloping him like a velvet glove.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as quietly as he could. He pulled out slowly, wanting to relish every moment, every centimeter of friction. Part of him wanted to come hard and fast, and part of him wanted it to last forever. He grabbed her hips, and slowly pushed back in, all the way to the hilt, then held it there.

"What are you doing?" she questioned.

"What?" He looked up wondering if he had done something wrong.

"Are you going to fuck me or tease me or lull me to sleep?" she asked impatiently.

He smirked. "It's like getting your favorite flavor ice cream you've been thinking about all day. Then you have it, and you want to just lick it around - to savor it as long as possible."

"Well, you've licked it already," she replied. "And I enjoyed every minute of it."

"Don't rush me, I like to take my time," he protested playfully.

"That's just it. I don't think we have much time," she countered.

As if on cue there was a knock from outside.

"Anyone in there?" Oh shit! It was the flight attendant!

"Occupied!" Amy called out just loud enough to be heard.

Derek looked at her, his facial expression asking, 'what do we do now?'

Amy looked at him as if the answer were obvious. 'Go on and fuck me!' she mouthed quietly, but he still wasn't moving fast enough for her.

Not waiting any longer, she grabbed at his hips, and wrapped her legs around his waist. Derek stumbled into her before she slid off the tiny bathroom counter, trying to position his feet to get the best leverage and stability. He thrust up until their hips met. The effect was glorious - he was getting in so deep, in part because her body was thrusting back to meet him, and gravity was pushing her down onto him.

They were just getting into a half decent rhythm, when the airplane started to rumble, and the walls shook - they hit a pocket of turbulence! With a ding the seatbelt sign came on.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good inside me," Amy whispered in his ear, the talk was energizing.

"Hurry up in there," the stewardess commanded, banging on the thin bathroom door.

"Yes," Amy said only to Derek. "Hurry up in there!" She giggled naughtily.

"I want to make this one to remember," Derek protested, wanting to give her the best experience possible.

"There's a time for a long night of passionate love-making," she said with a comforting tone. "And then there are times when you need to bang one out, hard and furious, and as quickly as possible."

After a pause she asked, "Which one do you think this is?"

He looked at his partner in passion, appreciating her more and more each minute.

She tightened her legs around his waist and her pussy around his cock. Then with her arms she grabbed around him holding on tight. It was for him to drive into her, and she would hold on for dear life.

"Besides, I think we'll remember this for a long time. Now fuck me good!" she encouraged me, biting onto his ear and then his neck.

This was it - time to fuck his hot, younger sister! Derek adjusted his hold on her hips and began plowing into her with reckless abandon. He thrust up into her until his pelvic bones met hers. Her body had nowhere else to go, each time he drove into her his skin was rubbing against hers, flesh and bone.

None of the world matter anymore, not the flight attendant, nor the passengers, nobody else. All he could think of was the two of them, connected at the waist, feeling each other from inside and out, driving to impending climax.

Derek thrust up and into her with everything he had. It was hard to tell if the noise from banging against the bathroom vanity could be heard outside. The turbulence still caused occasional rumbles and loud clangs, so they could have been shielded.

He reached down between their bodies, playing with her clit.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her breathing labored and her body rocking.

"I get off by getting you off," he reminded her. "I want to make you come again."

"Fuck, not now!" She said as time was against them. "Focus!"

He removed his hand from between, then reached underneath and grabbed a hand full of her wonderful ass. He lifted with both arms to re-position her.

"Oh, that's better," Amy said as she adjusted against him and locked on better for the final exertion.

But what he really wanted to do was to finger her, to get in her ass again. From underneath he reached as far as he could with his right hand, innocently slipping his pinky between her butt cheeks.

"You really like my ass, don't you?" She asked with a devilish grin.

"You have no idea. I think about it all the time," he admitted.

"Then you better get on with it," Amy prodded, bracing as if she was getting a shot in the arm.

Not wanting to lose momentum, and with his cock held firmly inside her, Derek worked his finger back and forth, finding her backside opening. He arched it and slipped it in like a hook to make sure to not lose the connection. Then he shifted once more and pushed it in deep.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed pleasantly.

The rest of his hand held her left rump. He pushed her back into the vanity again.

"Well now you have all of my holes filled!" She pointed out happily, naughtily.

"Not all," Derek corrected her. He leaned forward and found her mouth, invading her space with his tongue. Amy was equal to it, sucking him hard, forcefully pulling him deeper into her face. Her fingers dug into his back, her nails like claws.

Derek broke off her mouth as he slammed his cock into her body, between her legs and into her insides. She tightened her pussy on him intermittently, and her ass clenched on his finger. He was in heaven; his cock finally reached its tipping point.

"Oh god you feel so good!" He said with a wave of euphoria that came crashing down on the beach.

"Oh shit, I'm coming, this is the best ever," He called a bit too loudly, as he shot his load up into his hot, younger sister. Four, five, six times he spurted, pushing deeper into her each time.

Taking a deep breath, he momentarily paused. Derek was relishing in the beauty and the wonder of a powerful orgasm, his cock twitching in her tight pussy.

"No! Don't stop - keep going!" Amy dug into his neck, desperation in her voice. He resumed and tried to keep going best he could - his side muscles cramping and legs nearing exhaustion. He had been holding her up and supporting their weight with his legs.

"Just a little more," she called out, panting and moaning. Every part of her was on fire, trying to get over the top and ready to explode if and when she did.

"I'm not used to this position, not sure if my legs can take it anymore." Derek grunted and his breathing labored. He was just moments from having to call it quits.

"I know you're nearly spent. But please, finish me off." She said with a mixture of pleasure, pain and emotion. "Give me everything you have, and I'll give you everything you want, everything you need."

Derek didn't know if she was just lost in the moment, or if she meant anything specific by that. But for the time being she needed him. He would give her anything she wanted, and everything she needed.

With one hand he grabbed her ass and fingered her bum. With the other he reached down and rubbed her clit as he slammed his cock into her - 3 pleasure zones all being given attention at the same time.

Derek ignored the pain in his legs, and just focused on her. A minute of pure fury, from hands and fingers and cock - all worked to push her over the edge. Her body convulsed and spasmed.

"Oh yes, that's it! FFFuuuccckkk mmmeee!!" She grabbed him tight, her fingers scratching his back.

"Oh god," Amy bit down so hard on his neck, she nearly drew blood. "I'm coming all over your wonderful cock!"

She collapsed into him, her groin pulsing and clenching onto him a couple of times.

"OK you two, party's over," the flight attendant banged on the door again.

"Just a minute," Amy responded to her, trying to catch her breath. She looked at him, sexually sated, beautiful and smiling.

Without warning, she grabbed the back of his head with both hands. She pulled him in tight, kissing him deeply and passionately, like the world was coming to an end and this was their last embrace.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I never knew it could be that good," she responded honestly. "I mean, I always dreamt of something like this. But until you have it, you don't really know."

He looked at her with renewed admiration. "I know. Me too."

"Time to go," came the outside voice. "We'll be landing soon, and you have to return to your seats."

"I think we have a problem," Derek said to his sister.

"More than one," she replied.

"What?"

"Once you pull out," she added, "there will be quite the mess."

"Oh, I thought you meant something else."

"Yea, that. We can deal with that later," she said.

He didn't realize what she meant, but first things first. He looked around at the bathroom supplies.

"No towels or tissues," he reported.

"Fuck," she exclaimed. "It won't stay put long. And I'm not wearing any panties."

"Which I appreciate," he said admiring her body.

"I thought you would," Amy replied flirtatiously.

"I have an idea. I pull out slowly, cum falls onto me, you lick it up, no mess on either of us!"

"You pervert!"

"Hey, I'm just trying to provide a solution to our, um, problem."

"Go check the other bathroom," she suggested.

"Once we open this door, the gig is up," he stated. "The stewardess is waiting, and I don't think she will give us any options."

"Fuck," she said to herself.

"Is it that bad?" Derek asked sheepishly.

"Well, no. But it's not like my favorite flavor ice cream or anything."

"Please," he pleaded. "Take one for the team."

"Hey! Did you plan it this way? It seems like you want me to swallow all the time."

"Well, now that you put it that way, it is rather nice..." his voice trailed off and she looked at him with accusation. "No, I swear!"

"Next time we'll have to plan this part better," she said.

"Next time?" He asked curiously, with delightful anticipation.

"When you kissed me earlier," she reminded him of the moment, "I knew there was more to it." She smiled coyly, using his words.

"Ready?"

She nodded, looking down at where they joined at the hips.

Derek pulled out of her warm pussy slowly, positioning under her. He was already covered in bodily fluids, but then more globs of goo dropped from her. After a few moments, it stopped oozing out.

"Go for clean up," he let her know it was time.

Amy hopped down off the bathroom counter, then bent over to take him in. She lapped up the largest wads of cum, then she took him back into her warm mouth again. She bobbed her head a few times, sucking deep. She licked around the head, kissing softly, seductively.

"Fuck yea," he moaned.

"This is not another blow job, Mr. Penis!" Amy held his cock at the base and spoke to his head, teasing him. "Just the cleaning lady tidying up."

"Now there's an image," he said as she disengaged.

"Hmm, tastes different this time," she said curiously, playfully licking then smacking her lips.

"It's both of us combined," he explained.

"What?"

"I noticed earlier when you came on my fingers."

"I didn't know I could do that," she said.

"First time?"

"Well," she thought about it. "Nobody has said anything." But then after retrospect, "I don't think anyone cared enough to get me that far."

"I do."

"I know," Amy kissed him again. With each time it became something deeper, something more.

A crackle of the PA broke the moment, as the captain came over the speaker to announce our descent. The realization of their situation caused the two to scurry into action.