Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found their shorts and slipped them back on. Amy straightened his shirt and smoothed his hair.

"We have to make you presentable as possible," she explained.

When they slid open the door, two flight attendants stood, visibly annoyed.

"Seats, now!" The two shuffled around the corner to their spots in the back row. Amy giggled as they fastened their seat belts, enjoying the moment.

"Someone made a complaint," the head attendant was not amused and stormed off.

She turned and walked forward, advising passengers to get their seats upright.

The junior stewardess held back, then leaned over to whisper. "Seems like you enjoyed it an awful lot," she said to Amy. "I only wished I could have watched," she winked and patted the head rest as she moved on, checking everyone had their seats and trays in the upright position.

Amy grabbed Derek's hand as the plane started the descent.