Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," Derek said to himself quietly.

"That's the plan," Amy said as she approached him. She had the look on her face of a predator cornering its prey. And he was just a little bit worried.

"Clothes. Now!" She commanded.

Derek was in a trance. She helped pull his shirt over the top, then his shorts down.

And after all those years of wanting to join her in the shower, Derek finally did - even if she was pulling him in, willingly or not.

Amy grabbed the soap and washed him all over. It's quite the feeling, having a hot young girl in the shower with you. All the while thinking about what was going to happen, the buildup, the touching.

She began cleaning his cock, jerking him with her warm, soapy hands. She took the detachable water head and rinsed him off.

Amy knelt in front of her brother and took his cock in her warm, wet mouth. She sucked his head, grabbing the base with her hand and squeezing. Then she rolled his balls in her other hand.

"Do you like that, Mr. Penis?" She talked playfully with his cock as if it had a mind of its own.

Derek pressed forward, wanting to get deeper into her mouth. She grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling him forcefully to her. Now she sucked powerfully, bobbing her head.

It felt so good, but he wasn't planning on coming in her mouth this time.

"Stand up," Derek said as he pulled back to give her room. She looked at him inquisitively.

"I think you asked for me to help you wash. Turn around and put your hands on the wall."

"Am I in trouble officer," she asked playfully.

"Now spread your legs, like this..." he guided her. She complied and it was on.

Derek took the soap and began washing his sister all over. He cleaned her back, then reached around and washed her breasts. After soaping them he squeezed and massaged them firmly as he rinsed her.

"Mmmm," she cooed.

Derek positioned his cock between her legs, and his abdomen pressed into her from behind. She arched her back and reached down with her hand to play with his member poking out between her thighs. She squeezed with her legs and with her fingers.

Derek pulled her back into him by her chest. She flung her head back, and he bit onto her neck. She writhed in passion as he pinched her nipples.

"Oh yea," she moaned.

Then he reached down with one hand and played with her pussy. She moved her hand behind her and jerked his cock up against her butt. Her fingers played with his rod and then pinched the head in the slippery water. He could have come just from that.

But Derek had more to do. He disengaged from that position, then knelt behind her. He kissed her butt cheeks while washing each leg, the front, the sides and in between her thighs.

Then he washed her pussy, rubbing outside from underneath, and slipped two fingers into her.

"Oh god, yes!" Amy exclaimed, spreading her legs and bracing herself against the shower wall.

Derek took the shower head and rinsed her, angling it all around to wash every inch. Then he rubbed it up into her legs, getting warm water up into her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moved her hips, dancing with delight.

Derek planted his face right into her from behind. His nose rubbed her butt, and his tongue slipped up into her warm, wet pussy.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" Amy asked playfully.

"You said if I want to fuck it, I have to eat it first."

"Uh, yea," she moaned, "I did say that." She had her arms on the wall, her eyes closed as she felt him diving into her bush. He played with her clit amongst the warm water that was trickling down her body.

Derek angled his face up, and his mouth engulfed her pussy and lips. He stretched and strained to get his tongue as far up into her as he could, exploring all inside her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she exclaimed. This time, they didn't have to try and be quiet (not that they succeeded very much on the plane). He ate her for many minutes, her body writhing under the oral attack.

Then he sat down with his back against the opposite wall.

"Turn around and straddle my face."

Amy turned, then put one leg on either side of his as she leaned into the other wall. She brought her pussy up to him, and he reached in to lick her from the front this time. The warm water ricocheted off the wall and sprayed between them.

Now his hands were free, Derek reached for her. With one hand he slipped two fingers into her pussy, and his thumb played with her clit. Then with his other hand he grabbed her ass cheek and spread it. This allowed him to push against her and pull her taut, causing even more friction as he tongued her.

"Oh fuck, I love it when you do that," she moaned.

"Which part?" He broke off to ask, then dove back in with his face buried in her bush.

"All of it," she replied, pressing her hips into his head and forcing her mound up against his mouth even harder than before.

Derek licked and fingered her at the same time, playing with her clit.

"Oh, right there," she moaned.

Within moments she was going to explode. With his hand on her ass, he reached around further and found her backdoor. She moved but didn't object. She braced her feet against the wall, as she nearly sat on his face from above.

His slipped his wet index finger into her bum. "Oh fuck!"

Derek worked his sister's tight pussy with one hand, and her ass with a finger from the other. His mouth attacked her labia and clit, licking relentlessly.

"Eat me you naughty boy!" She grabbed the back of his head and crammed into him while pushing her hips forward. He could barely breath as she writhed on his face, rubbing herself all over him.

"Oh damn!" Her legs contracted and squeezed his head. Derek could feel her muscles tense and clench all around him. "I'm coming... hard!"

There was so much pussy juice and water in the shower, it was hard to tell exactly what was going on. He felt a warm spray, and knew she came hard because his fingers had the same white goo from before.

Derek kept licking, and she began to squirm. When she couldn't take anymore, she pulled away, and leant back against the opposite shower wall, panting.

He stood up and leaned into her. She wrapped her arms around him, and they kissed.

"Fuck I love when you do that."

"I love eating your pussy." Derek pressed into her body as he reached down and gently toucher her again. She still squirmed but didn't protest. "And I love making you come."

"Now are you going to fuck me?" she pleaded with him seductively.

"I am," he replied, as he angled his leg in between hers, causing her to spread them slightly.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"Every way possible."

"I know what you mean. For now, can you do it facing me?"

"Sure," moved in closer, his body right up against hers. "Any reason why?"

"I want to look into your eyes as you put your big fat cock in me!" She talked dirty knowing he liked it.

"Like this?" He said slipping his rod into her wet, tight pussy. All the while looking directly into her eyes.

"Ugh, fuck!" she exclaimed. "Yes!"

"Damn I love your tight pussy!" He grabbed her ass, pulling her closer as he pushed in at the same time.

"My pussy loves you too," she said back.

Derek pushed her up against the shower wall, and she tried to squirm and move on his cock. With a hand he reached for her breast, squeezing and grabbing at her.

She moved her leg around his waist, as he plowed up into her. Derek braced his feet into the corner next to a shower step, and it gave him added leverage to drive up into her.

"Can you hold me?" she recognized it. He nodded, and she wrapped her other leg around his waist. Now she was fully up on him as he pinned her to the wall. With fury he thrust up into her body.

Amy grabbed onto him, "Give it to me good!"

Derek thought back to that moment in the airplane bathroom. It was glorious then, and it was even better now. Now he knew she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

Her breasts pressed into his chest as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, holding on for dear life. He alternated banging into her and then slowing it down, to thrust into her with long, slow strokes.

"Fuck I love it when your cock is inside me!" Amy exclaimed with desire.

"And my cock loves being inside you too." They both realized they were getting dangerously close to saying something more. But neither of them wanted to be the first to say it.

He reached down and felt for her pussy, her clit.

"No, don't," she protested.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure I can take anymore," she replied.

"Then I'm definitely doing it," he said with a devilish grin.

"Oh fuck," she cried out as he pinched her clit and fucked up into her with everything he had. "Fuck - It's so sensitive!" He knew he had her now and kept up the attack. She couldn't get enough, and neither could he. They were getting lost in each other, in the passion and lust they shared.

With his other hand Derek reached under her, grabbing her butt and finding her backdoor.

"You really like my ass, don't you?" She said as her body rocked in rhythm with his gyrations.

"I think about it all the time," he replied.

"I'd say stop," she said clamping onto his torso, "but I know that would just encourage you."

"Fuck yeah it would," he replied. Then he slipped a finger into her tight, hot ass.

"Oh, my lord!" she said again.

Now Derek had his hard cock deep into his sister's wet pussy, and a finger in her ass too. He fumbled around for her clit again, but in the water and with their bodies moving, it wasn't easy to pinpoint. He rubbed his thumb all over just in case. At some point he hit the spot, as she exploded.

"Oh fuck! That's it!" Amy clenched and spasmed. "I can't take it!" She shook and her muscles tightened, her legs and arms contracting around him, squeezing the air and life out of him.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she exclaimed and grabbed him. Derek slammed up into her as much as he could.

Drenched in warm water, consumed by passion and desire, Amy came again as her lover pushed her repeatedly over the edge of her orgasm.

"Fuck yes - that's it!" she exclaimed, digging her claws into his back. "Aahh!! I'm coming again!"

"Oh god, I'm going to come too!" Derek grabbed her hips tight and pushed deep into her.

"Yes - give it to me!" Amy cried out. "Fuck me as hard and deep as you can!"

Derek was energized by her dirty talk, enraptured by their shared state of sexual bliss.

He grabbed her ass, squeezed her cheeks in, and fucked her tight pussy hard and deep. Her smells, being in the shower, her gyrating body... it was all too much.

For the second time, Derek blew his load into his hot little sister's tight pussy.

Waves of orgasm rocked him. His legs buckled as he tried desperately to stand firm. Amy held on and he pushed into her, his cock still shooting out cum into her warmth, her tight glove.

Derek dug his fingers into her waist, and his mouth onto her neck. Amy held on tight, relishing in the moment.

The embraced in the water. They pressed into each other, bodies wet and hot from friction and passion. They didn't speak for a minute, the only sound their labored breathing. Derek felt her breasts against his chest, and wrapped his arms tightly around her, holding her close.

"That was quite something," she said quietly, exhausted.

"Everything about you is so fucking awesome," he looked at her, with desire, with passion, with something more.

"Why thank you," she replied playfully.

"I mean it. Everything."

"Derek, I want to say something..." she started but then stopped when they heard the noise: a car door slamming shut.

"Oh shit, mom's home," he said as they quickly started to untangle from each other.

He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. As he reached the door, he looked back, and Amy was still in the shower.

"What? No need for both of us to scramble in panic. I need to rinse anyway."

She soaped up again, then rinsed all over and between her legs. She looked at him from under her wet hair dangling in her face. Then with a naughtily, devilish look, she slipped a finger into her pussy to rinse there too. She angled herself at the stream of water coming down.

"You did this to me," she said as he watched.

"You're so beautiful," he admired. She was wet and glistening. She had an aura, a glow, from having been pleasured, satiated... from just having naughty sex with her brother in the shower.

The front door opened and then they heard keys jingling.

"Now go!" she shooed him out of the bathroom as their mom came home.

--------------------

It was sometime later that night when Derek's mom Claire knocked on his door. He had headphones on and didn't hear. She opened the door and motioned for him to take them off.

"What happened when I was gone?"

"What? Why?" He asked defensively.

"Amy's been crying for an hour," she had her hand on her hips.

"I don't know, did you ask her?" He tried to act like a normal brother would.

"She won't tell me, and she won't come out of her room," Mom said concerned. "Is this about a guy?"

"How would I know?"

"Well, did she have anyone over?"

"No," Derek replied, not sure what to say.

"Did you do something to her?"

"What?" He nearly choked. Holy shit! What did she know?

Mom came in and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Were you two fighting? Tell the truth."

"No, I swear." Derek was relieved.

She thought to herself. "If anything's wrong, you would tell me, wouldn't you?"

"If there was something I thought you should know..." He chose his words carefully.

"Derek!" she pressed him still, staring with the eyes of parental control.

She thought about things for a minute, the wheels were still turning. Derek knew he had to give her something or she wasn't going to let it go. And they were close, so mom knew they would have talked.

"I think she still likes Todd," he offered.

"And?"

"She was texting with Jill and found out that Todd and Becca made out at the party last week, while we were in California." This was all true.

"I see," Claire said thoughtfully. "So, it is about a guy."

"Yea, I guess, maybe." He replied trying not to say too much.

"Wait, isn't Becca the one you were dating?"

"Yes," He sighed and nodded acknowledgment of what that meant. It wasn't the greatest feeling, and his face expressed the painful memory from that, which was genuine. Despite the current situation, nobody really *wants to be done like that.

"So, you two are..."

"Becca and I are done, if that's what you're asking." Was that what she was asking?

"Oh Derek," his mom gave him a hug. "Is this why you've been acting out? It's OK to be hurt sometimes. It's natural..."

"Yea, I guess." He wondered how much truth was in it. Was he just acting out?

"Look, son, I know I grounded you," her tone softened. "And it still holds. But family comes first, we have to take care of each other."

"Meaning?"

"I need you to take care of things while I'm out of town for a couple of days. And if Amy needs anything given her current state, I expect you to take good care of her too."

Take good care of her? Did she mean what he thought she meant? No, it couldn't be...

"I know I said she was the responsible one, but I was just upset at you for being such an idiot."

He smiled. Then, his mind focused on something else she said. "Wait, out of town?"

"I have to fly to New York early in the morning."

"Is it about work? Did I screw that up?" Suddenly he was worried about his past transgressions, his reckless behavior, in public, on an airplane...

"It is about work, but you didn't screw it up. They are considering me for a prime-time slot. This has been in the works for some time. Now I have to go and meet with the show's producer and an executive, probably do some on-air tests. It's all part of the process."

"Thank goodness, I was worried," Derek was noticeably relieved.

"Hopefully I'm still their number one choice. I didn't get these for nothing," she grabbed her tits.

"Mom!"

She got up to leave, then turned when she reached the bedroom door.

"I left some money in the kitchen. Run to the market tomorrow and get some food and supplies. But then come straight back, understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Get some ice cream and rent a couple of movies. That always helps get over a breakup. It should ease things for a couple of days anyway. For both of you."

"Thanks mom."

"We can talk more about things when I get back."

--------------------

Derek was making breakfast the next morning as Amy walked into the kitchen. She had a long t-shirt on, and her legs were bare - it was hard to tell if she had anything on underneath. Sometimes she just had panties on, and he wondered if she did that to tease him. Although now that would have new meaning.

She sat at the island as he served scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Doing better?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Mom said you were crying last night and wouldn't come out of your room."

"Yea, about that," she played with her eggs, then started eating, talking between mouthfuls. "Girls get emotional sometimes. Don't worry about it."

"Something I did?" he asked sincerely.

"I said don't worry about it," she retorted.

"Mom was worried, that's all."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her the truth."

"What?" she asked excitedly, slamming down her fork.

"I said it was about a guy," he said playfully.

"You didn't!"

Derek just smiled at her.

"You did!" She playfully threw a piece of bacon at him.

"I said you found out about Todd and Becca, which was true. And when she heard Becca's name, she put two and two together, which explained my behavior as well."

He sat down across from her with his own plate of food, and started in, pleased with himself.

"Funny how the truth helped us both out," Amy added.

"Then Mom asked if I did something to you," Derek continued as Amy nearly choked. "She thought we were fighting. I guess that comes with the territory."

"Speaking of mom," she said looking around. "Where is she?"

"Gone to New York for a couple of days. She may be up for a prime-time slot."

"Sweet!" Then after a few seconds. "So, we're home alone?"

"Yea, she left some money for food. Put me in charge," the older brother added with emphasis.

"No, she didn't," and she threw another piece of bacon at him.

"Hey, we do not waste bacon in this house!" Derek put one hand on his hip and with his other shook his finger at her.

"You can't be in charge, you're grounded!" She laughed, pretending to use mom's voice.

"Alas, I still am," he admitted. "But she said given your emotional state, I should do everything I can to take good care of you." He said playfully while eating his breakfast. "And I intend to."

Derek walked over to where his sister sat at the kitchen island counter, coming up behind her. In the past he would only look, and fantasize about touching her breasts, her ass. Now things were different, but how different he wasn't sure.

He reached down and felt her hips, first over, then underneath the long t-shirt. She had panties on, but he loved squeezing her soft rump regardless. He placed his head near her neck and pulled back her hair.

Derek took a deep breath, inhaling to smell her scent. Then his hand traced around her torso and nearly made it to her breasts.

"Mmmm. While that's nice," she turned and shifted to face him. "That would only distract us. And we both have plenty to do today."

"Both?"

"I have some errands to run. I'll stop by the market while I'm out." She got up, taking the money their mom had clipped to a fridge magnet. Underneath she found a list of household chores.

"And I see mom left you a laundry list of things to do around the house. Including bathrooms, I see."

--------------------