Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek spent many hours on chores: vacuuming, cleaning his room, doing laundry, even bathrooms.

Their house is a large, two-story on a cul-de-sac. The ground floor has the kitchen, living room, an office and the entertainment / TV room; bedrooms are all upstairs. Sliding glass doors lead out to the pool. Mom's done well with her TV job.

Late in the afternoon, a car pulled up, but Derek didn't immediately recognize it. His sister Amy got out of the passenger side. Then he saw her friend Jill as she helped carry in some bags from the trunk.

Derek hurried down to the front door, eager to talk to her. They put the grocery bags in the kitchen.

Jill began to leave but turned as she approached the front door, for a moment it was just the two of them in the foyer.

"Hey," she looked at Derek. "Your sister texted me about us getting together. And it's not that I'm not interested," she looked him over approvingly.

"But?" Derek extended his arm up the door frame.

"Seems like your girl-situation is still, um, being worked out?"

"No, Becca and I are done," he said emphatically.

"I wasn't talking about Becca," Jill smiled knowingly.

"Wait, what?"

Just then Amy came around the corner.

"Besides," Jill went on. "I recently picked up a boy-toy myself. And let's just say I'm milking this for all its worth." The two girls giggled.

"Maybe soon we can all hang out," Jill winked at Amy. "You know, when you're no longer... grounded?" she shook her head and rolled her eyes like it was ridiculous.

"I know, it's lame. But yea, we'll see," he said somewhat disappointed. "This guy, anyone I know?"

"His name is Jack," she said as she walked out onto the half-circle driveway.

"Wait, that's your brother's name... don't you find that a little... weird?"

"Nope!" She gave Amy a peck on the cheek. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do, you two."

Jill got in her car and drove off.

--------------------

"So, what do you think?" Amy asked when they were both back inside the kitchen.

"She's cute," Derek nodded approvingly. "I would definitely bang her. I mean, we should probably go out a few times first..."

"I was talking about me."

"Well, I think we've established that I would bang you."

She hit him on the arm to get his focus back.

"Ow!" he rubbed his shoulder.

"Now, look at me."

Derek turned. By the look on her face, she was trying to have him notice or compliment her.

"Got your hair done, looks great!"

"And?" She held up her hands.

"Nails too. Brings out the color in your eyes."

"Why thank you, kind sir." She used a pretend southern-belle accent.

"Special occasion?" Derek asked.

"Girls do this all the time," she replied. "Jill treated me. She's so sweet!"

"Yeah. Too bad she's seeing someone," he lamented.

"Too bad you're grounded," she needled him, laughing.

"Besides, you're sort of my boy-toy right now anyway."

"Your boy-toy?" he questioned her word usage.

"And if you play your cards right," she seductively licked her lips, "you could even get promoted."

"Promoted?" He felt like a parrot.

"Since you're grounded for the next 4 weeks, the only fun you're having is happening here, in this house." She used her hands with fingers out, pointing down - this location. "So, you should do what you can to maximize your opportunities."

"Uh, well..." he stammered.

"Speaking of which," Amy looked at the clock on the oven. "It's almost time for dinner. So, time to decide," she turned to the groceries. "Bag 1 or bag 2." She was presenting them like a game show girl.

"I sort of like this mystery bag game."

"Bag 1 has," she announced as she pulled out items and set them on the counter for review, "ground beef, buns, bacon and avocado - looks like the makings for some serious hamburgers... We have a couple of beers, and a movie - Die Hard."

"Very nice," he admired. "Right up my alley."

"Bag 2 has: pasta, shrimp, white sauce, a bottle of wine, and oh - Romancing the Stone!"

"Also nice. Seems more like your thing."

"So, which is it?"

Derek thought about his options. Was this some sort of test? Either way, it seemed like they had dinner and a movie for 2 nights. It's not like the food would go to waste.

"Let's do bag 2 tonight," he decided.

"Good choice!" She replied, putting bag 1 items away. She left the other items out on the counter and started to leave.

"Wait," Derek asked wondering where she was going. "So, are we doing this, or what?"

"Of course! You're making dinner tonight. I'm going upstairs for a quick bath."

"Don't I get a say in this?"

"You did," she smiled at him. "You picked bag number two."

--------------------

Dinner went well. Derek cooked just enough to be within some decent range - with the help of an online recipe that told him how long to cook the shrimp for. They ate and chatted and had a couple of drinks. Wine wasn't his thing, but it was still alcohol, so there is a place and time for it.

Derek made a point to compliment her again on how pretty she looked - girls like that after they spend time and money in the salon. Amy seemed to really be enjoying herself. Derek cleaned up and Amy went to change into her night clothes: a long tee over loose jammies.

The movie went well enough. They sat next to each other on the sofa in the TV room. Derek decided not to force anything, just to let things play out naturally. But Amy didn't make any move, so he wasn't sure what was going on, or if anything would happen at all.

Amy seemed content on really watching the movie. They laughed good at the funny parts, and there was just enough action in it. Michael Douglas had that ruggedness women seem to love. And in the end, he got the stone AND he came back for Kathleen Turner.

The credits rolled and Amy turned towards her brother.

"I'm really impressed Derek," she spoke first.

"What?"

"Wine and dine plus a movie for date night! You really know how to show a girl a good time."

"I had a good time, too. Wait, what?"

"And you had a long day," she went on as if she hadn't heard him. "Even cleaning the bathrooms too."

"Um, thanks?" He said stupidly.

"I thought you were going to put up more of a fight on that last one," she said.

"Well, whatever mom asked for, I have to do."

She nodded, without specifically replying to that.

"Wait, did you add that?" He knew his sister all too well.

"Well, they needed it," she smiled and acted as if nothing was wrong. Derek was going to complain, say something about telling mom, but he decided against it.

"I can't wait for tomorrow night and bag #1." She winked seductively.

"I can't wait either," Derek got on his knees and crawled over to her position. He planted his hands down on the arm rest, holding his body above her, scotting in until his legs were on either side of hers.

He reached down and toucher her breast and leaned in to kiss her. She allowed it, welcomed it, kissed him back. Their bodies shifted and the kissing became more passionate. His hand massaged her breast, and the kissing was intense. His leg slipped in between hers as he started to grind on her.

Right then she broke it off just as she sensed the change in momentum, before he did anything more.

"Derek, wait," she pushed against his chest with her hand.

"What?"

"I know what you want," she looked at him with trepidation. "And I'm not sure if I'm ready for it."

"Is this because of what I want," He asked, sitting back on his legs, straddling her. "Or are you afraid of what you want?"

"Afraid?" she had this look on her face, she knew he was right.

"You want the naughty sex, and so do I - it's been great." He let that sink in. "But you are torn because you want more than sex too." He was treading into treacherous waters again, but it was honest.

"Derek, I..."

"What, you didn't think I figured out why you got your hair and nails done? You even said we're having date night..."

"Derek, I..." she repeated, but still lost for words.

"It's like you've gone all out to seal the deal, and now that you have, you're not sure what to do. Like a dog chasing a car..." He used her words against her. She looked like she wanted to cry, and he almost regretted saying it.

"So, you want more," Derek went on. "And are torn because of what it means. And on top of that, now you're scared because I might actually give you what you want..."

"You...what?" she was dumbfounded.

"And I get it. I've been the pervert of the family for so long. I just lived in that shell, secure in knowing that it would never be reciprocated. I could have naughty, perverted thoughts all I wanted, but it would never go anywhere... "

Derek was lost in some thought, but he saw Amy and continued.

"And that's why it was surprising that first time. Not because you were naughty, I know girls can get nasty on occasion. But that you wanted to explore that with me."

Derek looked at her lovingly, but she was still unsure. He had already worked through this; she was just starting to process it. Some of it anyway.

"It's late," He stood up, then held out a hand for her to take. "Time for bed."

"Bed?"

She took his hand and he helped her up. Then he reached under her leg and picked her up. She draped her arm around his neck, holding on as he carried her upstairs.

They got to her room, and Derek pushed open the door with his foot. He set her down on her bed gently. He removed his shirt and stepped out of his shorts, climbing into bed next to her.

"I thought you said it was time for bed," it was a statement and a question.

"I didn't say it was time to go to sleep," he replied.

He leaned in and kissed her. Not a sex-crazed attack on her mouth like before. This was soft and sensual, then strong and firm. He opened her mouth with his tongue and expressed his passion and caring for her through his lips, his warmth, his touch.

After a minute, Derek shifted and raised up. He reached for her breast and his body was half on top of her. His hand traced down her torso, until he reached between her legs.

"Derek," she started to protest. "What are you doing?"

"Giving us what we both want," he replied.

"This is a dangerous game," she added.

"It's not a game anymore. Amy, I'm going to make love to you now." He said with total confidence.

"Make love?" she echoed the phrase as if it were too much. But he could tell in her eyes that she wanted it, she was just trying to come to terms with it actually happening.

"With no expectations, no judgements, no regrets."

"Derek..."

"Look, tomorrow is another day, and we may never have this again. So, I'm going to give you my all," he spoke between kissing her mouth. "Tonight, and every night we're together." He alternated kissing her neck, her face, and back to her mouth. "For as long as this lasts."

She moaned as he slipped his hand into her jammies. She didn't have panties on, and he found her warm skin exhilarating. He pressed in and she moved her legs just enough to let him in further.

Derek's lips found her breast and he sucked her nipples into his mouth tightly. He played with her pussy, rubbing back and forth over her clit to stimulate her. After a minute, he slipped a finger up into her, feeling her warmth, her wetness.

"Oh, right there," Amy urged him on, grabbing his arm. She arched her back, then moved her hips to press into his hand. He inserted a second finger, and rubbed her clit with his thumb, moving around in circles over her nub.

Angled across her torso, he had her left breast in his mouth. Derek planted his arm so he could hold himself above her, so their bodies could touch but his full weight wasn't on her. He kept at her pussy, increasing the motions as he fingered his young lover, his partner in passion.

She was getting wetter, and the smell of her pussy warming up filled the room. He was hard from their combined passion, the touching and moaning and gyrations.

Derek climbed on top and moved her legs open with his. He reached down and slipped his shorts below his hips, exposing his cock. With a hand he guided himself to her opening.

Slowly he inserted his hard cock into his sister's warm pussy. She was tight and wet and warm, a velvet glove - the feeling unlike any other.

"Oh god," she moaned as he pushed all the way inside her. Derek held still, then planted both arms on either side of her. He slipped his hands underneath her back, grabbing her shoulders. He held himself above her, their chests pressed into each other. Her tits felt fantastic, as did everything else.

Derek looked into her eyes. He could tell she needed and wanted this as much as he did.

"Come here," she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down into her. Their mouths met, and their tongues darted as they passionately kissed. All parts of their bodies touched all of each other. Warmth and friction and electric sensations pulsed through their nerve endings.

Derek resumed moving his hips, slowly pulling out then pushing in, savoring each millimeter of her tight pussy wrapped around his hard cock. She squeezed her legs against his sides and wrapped them around his waist to lock him in place.

His abdomen pressed into hers. Derek angled just a little, so his pelvic bone could rub against her mound, hoping to press against her clit. Normally he would finger her, but he didn't want to release their caress. Their bodies were connected in form and feeling. He moved his chest down then into her and up again, pressing her tits up and tightly between them.

With passion and fury, he kissed her. Derek bit her lip and she sucked on his tongue. He thrust into her pussy as she clawed at his back.

"I can't tell if I want you to make love to me, or to fuck the life out of me," she moaned between thrusts.

"A little of both?" He asked, pushing deep into her and holding it.

"A lot of both please," she replied. Then she squeezed her legs and clamped her pussy muscles down onto his rod inside her.

"Oh, that's nice!" He exclaimed as her muscles contracted against him.

"You like?" she said with a devilish smile.

"I love," he said and resumed thrusting slowly and deeply into her.

"Are you going to give me everything I want?" she asked naughtily.

"Yes. And everything you need." Their bodies were engaged and on fire with passion and lust.

"Then you had better come inside me now," Amy told her lover, her brother. "My pussy needs you," she pleaded passionately. "I need you."

Derek picked up the pace. He pulled back to thrust fully into her, and she pushed back to meet him. He resumed the assault on her mouth, and she pulled his head in and smashed them together. Everything he did, she countered and reciprocated, matching the rhythm and movements for maximum effect.

"Oh fuck, I love what you do to me," she moaned, trying to push against and fuck him from underneath as much as possible. "Deeper," she said naughtily. "Harder," she whispered in his ear.

He lifted so he could jack-hammer down into her pussy. With a few thrusts he drove into her to the hilt, his pelvic bond against her, the head of his cock reaching for the back wall of her vagina.

The sight and smell of her was intoxicating, the passion and naughty nature was exhilarating. He had wanted to hold out, but Derek lost control and blew his load into his little sister's tight pussy.

"Fuck I'm coming!" he tensed and clenched as she squeezed her legs in on him. He arched his back and lifted higher, spasming into her warmth, her tightness, her love.

With the space between them opened, he reached down and rubbed her clit. Then he lay down on her, his hand wedged between. The motion of his hips synched with the rubbing of her clit.

"Oh, yes," she cried out. "Please fuck me," she begged. "Fuck me like the world depended on it!"

And in a way it did. Their world, everything that was around then, everything between them in body and mind - it all converged on and depended on this moment.

With a renewed fury and intensity, Derek both loved and fucked his partner, with his entire being.

She clutched him and held on as he thrust his love and his sex into her as far as he could. He had come already, but he wanted, no he needed to give her everything.

"God, I love you inside me!" she cried out, and he thought the neighbors might hear. As she reached the edge, she dug her nails into his back, scratching and drawing blood. But he didn't dare stop. He lowered his head into her neck, latching on with his mouth as he slammed into her time and again.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" Her legs squeezed and her pussy clenched. Derek kept thrusting into her as her body convulsed. Waves of orgasmic bliss crashed onto the beach with a roar. She arched her back and closed her eyes as everything in her body tightened and spasmed with pleasure. He body wracked as she came on him multiple times.

"Holy Mother of God!" she exclaimed as she fell back into the bed, panting. "You sure know what you're doing, I'll give you that." She took a few moments to catch her breath.

"Why thank you, my lady." He kissed her firmly. "I want to please you, every time." He rolled onto his back next to her.

"And that you do," she smiled and turned on her side, draping her arm and laying her head on his chest. "Each time better than the last." She was thinking to herself, smiling.

Then she raised up and looked squarely at him. "You do love me." It was part question, part statement.

He was going to say something, but just let the moment exist there.

"This calls for something special."

"More than what just happened?"

"What, are you complaining?"

"Not at all," he answered, but still wondered what she meant.

She raised up on her arm, then reached for his cock, playing with it in her hand.

"Can he handle some more?"

"We should know in a few minutes," he replied.

"Can you handle some more play time, Mr. Penis?" She winked and gently licked then sucked the head of his cock. She slapped the head gently on the side of her face, smiling naughtily up at her brother.

Amy rose then kissed him, still playing with his member. She writhed on him, pressing her breasts into his chest. She kissed and fondled him at the same time, squeezing and rubbing the head.

"I love it when you do that," he said between passionately tonguing her.

"I'll have to remember that!" She sucked on his tongue and his lips and squeezed his cock more.

After a few minutes Amy lifted off him, then turned her body and straddled his face. She lay down on him, taking his cock in her mouth.

"And this is one of my favorite positions," Derek said as he started to play with her pussy again.

Amy resumed sucking his cock, then a thought came over her. "You taste like me, like us."

"I could say the same," he replied. "Your pussy is wet with our combined juices."

"Fuck this is so hot," she squirmed as he continued eating her out. "I want to come on you again."

"Who's the pervert now?" Derek slipped a couple of fingers up into her, and pressed his face into her mound, rubbing all over.

"Oh yes, I like that very much," she said.

"I'll have to remember that," he replied coyly and resumed attacking her clit.

Amy planted her arms and arched her body up. Her breasts were lovely, hanging peaches. She moved them back and forth over his lower body. Derek reached down and cusped them as she sucked him further into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck yea," he moaned.

She writhed and squirmed. "Eat me, you fucking pervert! Eat your little sister and make her come!" She grinded her waist down onto his face.

Derek got three fingers up into her pussy, and bit down on her clit and just sucked everything into his mouth he could.

"Yes, right there! Oh, fuck yes, I'm coming some more!" She bucked and spasmed, grabbing his cock in her hand as she buried her face into his groin.