Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, again?" Derek asked.

"Just a little left over from before," she replied.

He still tongued her pussy while her orgasm played out. She rolled his member in her hand and jerked his cock again. Then she resumed sucking him and fondling his balls.

She pumped him a few more times, then lifted up.

"It seems like he is willing to keep playing," Amy said as she climbed off her brother.

"And yet I was enjoying that position immensely."

"Some other time we will finish that way," she said smiling. She kissed him as she straddled his waist. Amy reached down between them, grabbing his cock and guiding it into her warm, wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Derek moaned, grabbing her hips, positioning them optimally.

"You like?" She looked at him hungrily.

"You have no idea," he said pushing up into her.

"Oh, I think I do," she said playfully as she tilted back to give his cock inside her the best angle. Then she began squirming her body, his cock went deeper into her, pressed against her insides, consumed by her flesh and wetness. She rocked back and forth, stroking his cock with her pussy.

"Mmmm," she threw her head back. "I do love your cock inside me."

Every so often she impaled herself, fully engulfing his member. At those moments she clenched her pussy muscles to squeeze his cock internally.

"Damn that feels great!" Derek said as his younger sister grinded her pussy all over him. "You're fucking awesome," he whispered, biting on her earlobe.

"Well thanks, I like you too," she winked and then kissed him while slowly working her body over him. Then she arched her back to angle her pussy just right, and her breasts dangled against his chest in the space between.

Derek reached up and buried his face in the glorious mounds of flesh. He played with and bit her nipples, then grabbing a handful and sucking her into his mouth while his cock thrust up into her.

"I need you to do something for me," she continued her sexual gyrations on top of him.

"Anything," he replied sincerely.

She pressed her chest into him as she bit on his ear and whispered. "Put a finger in my ass."

Oh fuck! It really got him when she talked naughty like that. With one hand he pulled her ass cheek to one side, and with the other he reached behind and slipped a finger into her hot, wet pussy.

"Um, that's not it," she giggled.

"I'm getting it wet," he explained.

"Such a gentleman."

He pulled out the now lubricated digit, felt around for her opening, and slipped it gently into her butt.

"Oh, that's the one," he eyes went big as she adjusted herself on top of him.

"I didn't realize you liked that," he said as her ass clenched around his finger.

"Um, that's for you," she said as she drove her hips down onto him, impaling herself in both places.

"What?" he asked, looking into her loving eyes.

"I'm trying to be a good lover too," she kissed him again. "And from what I've seen so far, I think you like my ass. A lot."

"That I do." Derek loved the feeling of a woman's ass, inside and out. He liked to tongue it, finger it, play with it. He got more excited thinking about it... he hungrily drove his cock up into her.

"Oh god, give it to me," she moaned.

With a flurry of thrusting and grinding and powering up into her, he was ready again. Her instincts were right, feeling her ass tighten around his finger was just the thing to push him over the edge. And of course, he thought of fucking her tight little ass. He wondered if he would ever get that chance.

But it would have to wait. Her pussy was a velvet glove wrapped around his cock. Her mouth sucked on his tongue deep and hard. She pressed her tits firmly into his chest. His hand grabbed her ass and a finger explored it from inside. It was all too much.

Derek again blew his load into his sister's tight pussy. "Fuck I'm coming!" Three, four, five spasms and he was still shooting.

"That's right, give me your hot cum!" Amy clamped down and milked it out of him.

After a minute of convulsions, he was spent. Amy lay down on him, as Derek wrapped his arms around her and held on tight for a few minutes. Then he released and she slipped down onto the bed alongside.

She turned away, but then reached behind so he would angle his body up next to hers.

"Put it back in," she said as his legs spooned her sweet ass, her warm body.

"Oh lord, you want more? I might seriously need time to rejuvenate."

Derek positioned his body up against hers.

"It's not that. I want to fall asleep with you inside me," she cooed.

He wiggled in and nestled his cock between her cheeks. He was cognizant of just how close the tip of his cock was to her anus. How close he was to taking her ass - he hoped she would be willing. But he also knew it wasn't the right way to do it, to just take it in the heat of the moment. Nor was it the right time.

Derek wrapped his arm around her, holding them tightly together. He pushed into her, and she obliged by squirming enough for the head to slip into the opening.

He was back inside his sister, his lover.

She signed contently. And like that they fell asleep together.