Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother agrees to be secret boyfriend, gets oral, anal.
12.2k words
4.77
22.2k
47

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Derek and Amy, Ch. 3

--------------------

Over the years as Amy came into her own sexually, the flirtations and teasing grew. She had learned how to use her body to get what she wanted. And her brother Derek had been easily manipulated.

But this time, the price was higher, much higher. In order to get Derek to break it off with her nemesis Becca before the plane landed, Amy had to suck him off - then and there in the back row. By the time the flight was over, he had also eaten her out and they fucked in the airplane bathroom.

The flight attendants were not amused and told their mom Claire - a local TV personality - as they disembarked. After they arrived home, she confronted them. Derek took the heat, admitting to masturbating and explaining his streaming of porn was what they heard. He was grounded for a month.

Amy showed her appreciation of his chivalry by seducing him in the shower. Only later did Derek realize how much she had been planning it all along and had worked him expertly. It was hard to tell who was getting the better of who.

The next day started his long stint doing house chores as penance. This included cleaning bathrooms, which Amy had added to mom's list. This gave Derek lots of time to think about things.

And in return for the extra work done without complaint, Amy set up date night - their mom being out of town for a few days. It was dinner with drinks and then a movie. It was late into the night when he took his sister to bed, but not to sleep.

That night, they made passionate love for the first time, each taking a turn pleasing the other, twice. Amy fell asleep with Derek inside her.

--------------------

And it was all this on his mind as Derek woke the next morning. It was Saturday, and weekends always felt so much better. But he was currently alone, and the house was strangely quiet. He wondered where Amy was. And that's when he heard the unmistakable sound of a car door closing.

"Kids, I'm home early!" their mom Claire called out as she closed the front door.

Shit! Derek jumped up out of his sister's bed. Where he had just made love to her the night before. Where was she?

Derek realized he was naked. He panicked for a second but found clothes still on the floor. Hurriedly he pulled shorts back on, just as his mom was coming up the stairs. He was trapped, he couldn't make it back to his room without being seen, without being caught.

He flung open the door, then quickly began to pull off all the blankets and sheets.

Mom reached the top of the stairs, then turned the corner and stopped at the doorway.

"Derek, what are you doing in your sister's room?"

"Laundry," he tried to play cool, piling sheets and pillowcases at the end of the bed.

"You look like you just got up," she said looking at his disheveled hair.

"No need to shower until after I do some chores. I'll just get sweaty. Besides, I want to finish this before it gets too hot today."

"Good," his mom was pleased. "Work helps you appreciate what you have."

"Yes ma'am," he responded. "So, how did it go in New York? You said you'd be gone a couple of days." Yea, he thought to himself, why the fuck did you come home early and nearly catch us again?

"Let's just say that I said all the right things. I can play their game, and I look the part. Won't hear for a few days, but I had a good feeling about it."

"Cool." He collected the bedding and headed for the laundry.

"Did you take care of your sister in the shower yesterday?"

"What?" He turned and banged loudly into the door frame with the basket, dropping everything.

Holy shit! Did she know about them being together? Did Amy tell her? What else did she know?

"I asked if you took care of your sister's shower yesterday."

"Oh, yeah," he recalled the list of things to clean. "I did the bathrooms already. You can check."

Claire turned the corner and looked in on the large, two-doored bathroom nestled between their bedrooms. Technically it was for both kids, but Amy had taken over the vanity and counter with her makeup. It was a girl's bathroom now, but Derek didn't complain. At least not anymore.

"Did you clean the toilets too?"

"Yea - it didn't take long." Derek was picking up the laundry, shoving it in the basket.

"I'm impressed," she nodded in approval.

"It makes the day go by faster."

"Derek," she called at him and got his attention. "Her bathrooms weren't on my original list of chores. Your sister called me and asked, so we added that to the list after I left. But it would have been in her handwriting."

"I know, it's fine." He decided not to make anything of it.

"That's it? No complaints?"

Derek looked up and tried to be as sincere as he could without being condescending, without referring to his punishment nor the reason for it.

"We're privileged to live in a nice house. And I don't have to work. So, if you ask for bathrooms to be cleaned, they will be cleaned."

"Thank you," she said approvingly. "I'm glad to see you're taking this seriously."

"Plus, you asked that I take care of my sister while you were away. And that I did," he immediately regretted making such a flippant innuendo. Was it noticeable? Or was he over-thinking it.

"Speaking of which, where is your sister?" She didn't seem to care.

"How would I know?"

"I just thought you might. I'll call her," mom said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"I'm grounded, she's not. I guess she went out."

"About you being grounded," mom paused before she dialed.

"Yeah?" He looked up.

"If I see results like this consistently..." she motioned around at the bedroom and the bathroom.

"Then we can knock this down to time served, plus probation."

"What does that mean exactly? Just asking to be sure I comply."

"Every day, check the fridge for chores I assign you. Assuming they are completed FIRST, then you can go out - but still no parties and home by midnight."

"For how long?"

"Until school starts up again."

"That's longer than the original 30 days!"

"And yet it seems like your punishment is being eased quite a bit," his mom said convincingly.

"I guess that's fair," Derek did realize that part.

"You bet it is mister."

"And internet?"

Mom looked at him intently. "Are you talking online gaming?"

He cocked his eye and looked back at her, like she knew what he meant.

"Derek, I need you to understand this: what you do in the privacy of your bedroom is your business. I am not trying to control you." She did know what he meant. "But what you do outside this house, in the public eye, that's my business. That affects all of us, the entire family. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," he knew the right time to respond properly.

"Good, that's settled then."

His mom dialed her daughter. The phone rang, and Amy picked up.

"Hi mom!" we heard her answer. "How is New York?"

"It was fine. But I'm home now. Where are you?"

"Oh really? Uh, oh. Um, out shopping with Jill," she replied nervously.

"How's your brother been acting? Was he taking good care of you?"

Derek almost choked. His mom looked over at him curiously, then returned her attention to the call.

Derek took the blanket and sheets to the laundry. He decided it best to stay out of that conversation and just let it be. At this point, keeping the secret was starting to be exhausting work. If anything were to be said, coming from Amy might just be for the best.

--------------------

Over the next few days, their mom was off work, and she didn't seem to be going out. Instead, she was getting some things done around the house and relaxing in the main room. Which meant there were no good opportunities for alone time between the two sexually adventurous siblings.

And it frustrated them both. Derek stayed busy doing his chores, which helped the hours go by quickly. In the evenings they watched movies and played games - quietly. They even went swimming, with their mom lounging poolside. Was she keeping a close eye on them? They couldn't be entirely sure.

Amy actually liked spending quality time with her brother. And Derek needed the time to recover - they had been going at it non-stop for days. He realized he hadn't jerked off, nor even watched porn, since this had all started.

The quiet and serenity went on for about a week. Then one day Amy had been sent out to run errands. She went shopping with Jill and didn't come back until afternoon.

When she got dropped off, Derek came down the stairs to meet her. She had bags from various clothing stores from the mall. Looking around it was just them - the house was quiet.

"Where's mom," he asked.

"She texted me earlier. Exercise class, then back to the studio," Amy replied. "She won't be back until dinner time."

"So, we're alone until then?"

"We are," Amy looked at him, smiling and waiting for him to say it first.

"So, um," he was thinking of the best way to start off. She looked beautiful: pretty, happy and smiling. Her body language reflected the positivity that she was feeling.

Derek took a step towards her and reached for her arm.

"Uh, you smell," just then she sniffed and made a face.

"Well, I've been cleaning all day, so..." he replied.

"Time for a shower, sweaty man," she held up her hand to block him from getting too close.

"Like before?"

"That was nice," she recalled. "But no."

"Awwww," he said playfully.

"Clean up and meet me in my room," she picked up her bags and headed upstairs. "But don't make me wait too long."

--------------------

After one of the quickest, most efficient showers in his life, Derek dried off and went to his sister's room. His lover's bedroom.

He stood in her doorway, with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He hoped she had the same idea as he did. Or anything close really.

"I like this look," she nodded approvingly from her position sitting on the side of her bed. She was in her long t-shirt and house shorts. "Come here."

He approached her along the side of her bed. As he got closer, he saw a small box with a bow on her nightstand.

"A present? For me?"

"Actually, that's for a future prospective boyfriend," she toyed with him. She reached out for him.

Derek stood right up next to her and reached to take her hand. But instead, she reached her hand into the towel, finding his member. She began rolling it in her fingers and playing with it.

Then with her other hand, Amy released the towel from his waist, dropping it to the floor. His cock was getting hard with anticipation and from her fingers.

She looked straight at it, licking her lips. Then she grabbed it and held it up, coming in closer he thought she would take him in her mouth.

But she stopped and instead started talking to it, as if his cock had a mind of its own. Well...

"I like you, Mr. Penis. I like you a lot." She moved it a little, to suggest it was talking and having a conversation.

"I like you too!" She used a made up, cartoonish voice and held her lips as if she could mime.

"Will you be my secret boyfriend?" She asked his cock, looking straight at its head as if it had a face.

"What?" Derek asked, wondering what was going on.

"I'm asking him," she said playfully, shaking her head in disbelief as if he had asked a crazy question.

"Sorry, my bad." he replied and let her continue. After all, he was naked now - and she still had her fingers wrapped around his growing member.

"What is that?" She pretended it wasn't loud enough, so she leaned in and pressed him up against the side of her face. "Is that so?" She stroked his cock and then slapped it gently against her cheek a few times. "Oh, that's naughty, Mr. Penis!" She looked away as if embarrassed. "Well, OK. If you insist."

"What did he say?" Derek asked, playing along.

Amy looked up at him, still holding on to his cock, still rolling her fingers around the tip and massaging his head.

"He said he will, but only after I give him the best blow job he's ever had."

"Uh..."

"And he said he likes to come in my mouth."

"That he does," Derek added getting excited.

She slapped Mr. Penis into her face again, this time harder.

"Hey! That's not nice!" She looked at his dick with mock disapproval.

"What?" Derek asked, wondering if they were still playing the game.

"He said 'get to it lady, this cock's not going to suck itself!'"

"Ha! Well..."

"He's right of course. And I guess if I want him to be my secret boyfriend," she looked at Derek with a devilish, naughty and then submissive look in her eyes... "I better do what he wants."

She kissed his cock and teased the tip with her tongue. "And I plan to make him cum. Every... time.... we're.... together." She said the last 4 four words slowly, as she stroked him and in rhythm with the motion. "For as long as this is lasts."

She winked as she used his words on him. But before Derek could say anything intelligent, she took his cock and started going down on him. It's hard to have meaningful conversation when getting oral, particularly from a hot young horny girl. Especially when that's your sister.

Amy took his rod and licked up and down the sides a few times. She sucked tightly on his head, then took him full on into her mouth. With one hand she pumped his rod, and with the other she grabbed his ass and pulled him closer.

Derek was in heaven, getting blown by his sister. She could be weird at times, but he didn't care really. The realization of his perverted thoughts and desires, of years' worth of watching and yearning - and now they're doing it again. And he didn't have to trick her or force her or manipulate her.

Amy grabbed both hips with her hands, and pulled him in. She met halfway and tried to take him as far into her mouth and throat as she could. She held it a few seconds, then gagged and came up for air.

"How do they do it?"

"Who?"

"Girls in porn," she said as she panted, jerking his cock and looking it over as if to determine the best way to handle it.

"You watch porn?" Derek asked his sister curiously.

"Girls like it too," she said naughtily. "But maybe we look for different things. Personally, I would watch a girl getting eaten out and then fucked from behind, but to each their own." And with that she tried taking his cock in from the other side of her mouth. But the result was more or less the same.

"Well...it's...uh..."

"Don't bother, I've seen your internet history," she teased me.

"What? Fuck me!" Derek exclaimed quietly.

"Not now, that comes later."

"No, I mean - what you must think of me. Some of it's, um...."

"What, dirty?" she looked up from his cock. "Blowjobs and threesomes, that's normal. But I did notice lately there has been a lot of brother-sister action... so I guess you jacked off to that quite a bit..."

"Yea, um, sorry?" He wasn't sure why he said that and why it sounded like a question.

"Considering how this has played out, you shouldn't be."

"Point taken," he conceded. "Wait, what did you mean - 'lately'?"

"You don't lock your computer half the time."

"What?"

"Not that it matters. Your password is my birthday. Sort of romantic, actually."

"This isn't happening," he protested.

"In case you missed something, it is," she said as she held his cock in her hands as evidence. "Besides, I want this just as much as you do. Maybe more so."

"Really?" Derek wondered if she really felt the same, and how long this would actually last.

"Well," she kept jerking his rod, licking its head occasionally. "Let's see: We've fucked in the shower and on an airplane," she stroked him a few more times, then because she was talking, she cupped his balls with her other hand, so both were working his cock simultaneously.

"Last night was passionate, and I loved every minute of it. And today, I couldn't wait to get some more."

"Couldn't wait?" He said stupidly.

"As soon as mom texted that she was heading out, I changed plans and came home immediately."

"Really?"

"It would seem that I have a fixation with your wonderful cock."

"Lucky me," Derek said as Amy grabbed him with her other hand, then angled her head as she opened her mouth.

"Now if we can just figure out how best to get this as far into my mouth as possible."

He looked down at her with renewed appreciation.

"Well, if I may," he said, reaching down for her arms and pulling her up gently.

She looked at him with curiosity but didn't resist.

"Lay here," he pointed. "Your head over the edge."

"Like this?" She asked, getting into position and looking up at him from below.

Derek stood above her over the edge of the bed, then gently lowered himself. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her mouth. As she took him in, she reached behind with both hands and pulled him to her, so she didn't have to strain so far with her neck.

That jerked his body forward and he planted his hand on the bed next to her for support. Derek reached with his other hand and grabbed her breast, massaging each in turn. He played with her nipples, but also massaged the side of her chest, her ribs, her stomach.

Derek snaked his other hand down her torso and found his way to her pussy. He rubbed outside her shorts, and she squirmed at his touch. Then he slipped his hand underneath and touched her directly. No panties!

He played with her pussy lips and as she moaned. Then she resumed sucking on his cock. She bobbed up slightly from below, but it was clear she was having trouble with the position and the angle.

"My neck muscles aren't used to this," she explained.

"Hold still," he suggested, and began to slowly move his hips forward and back, his cock thrusting into her mouth, her lips wrapping around and her tongue playing with his cockhead when she could.

He leaned forward over her, angling his arm and hand to finger her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as he pulled his hips back and gave her a second to take a deep breath. Then just as quickly he pushed forward again, and his cock was back in her mouth. Slowly he inched it forward a little more each time, testing how far he could get into her throat.

Amy gagged and Derek pulled out, hoping it wasn't too bad. But to distract her, he continued fingering her hot box. He had his supporting arm under her leg, so both hands could work on her. One spread her ass cheek opening her wide, and with the other he furiously finger-fucked his hot little sister.

Derek held his cock above and against her face while she caught her breath.

"Ready for more?" He asked after a break.

"Give it to me baby," she replied with a giggle. He positioned his cock at her lips. Derek was so hard and her mouth so inviting. She opened and took him in as he fucked her face, rocking his hips and moving against the inside of her mouth.

And still he attacked her pussy with hands and fingers. He felt a twinge in his balls and went for it all this time, pushing deep until his abs were up against her face.

"Ugh!" She gagged and coughed as she moved her head to the side and twisted her body.

"Are you trying to choke me?"

"Sorry, it's hard to resist, it feels so good."

"I get it," she said, putting the back of her hand up to her mouth as she coughed. "But if you go slower, it will last longer."

"They make it look so easy in porn," he said sheepishly.

"They have lots of practice, and they're professionals," she replied. "We can try that again, some other time."

"Some other time?" Derek was a little disappointed as she moved out from under him.

"You," she pointed. "Lay here," she indicated where she wanted him.

Derek was on his back, with his legs over the edge of the bed. "Like this?" He asked cooperating.

"Exactly. I think I can do better if I am in control." Amy straddled his chest, facing away from him. She scooted back until her legs were on either side of his head. She lay her body down against him and took his cock in her hand. Then she took him back into her mouth and resumed sucking his cock.