Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a result of scooting back, her pussy was right over him. Derek found her pillow and jammed it under his head. Reaching his arms around her legs, his hands grabbed each cheek and spread them wide. Lifting his face up into her, Derek began to tongue her again.

"Hey," she raised up. "This is supposed to be for you."

"I can't help myself," he replied. "Apparently, I have a fixation with your wonderful pussy. With every part of you really. I just can't get enough of you." He slipped two fingers into her warmth, feeling around inside her, pushing in and up to find her g-spot.

"Lucky me," she replied. "But you don't have to do that every time."

"I don't have to, but I want to. Each and every time we are together, I will do everything I can for you, to you, with you. If my cock can't be inside you, then my fingers and tongue will be."

"Uhhh, yeah," she moaned as he fingered her, working her with two fingers inside and his thumb rubbing her clit.

"Besides, there's a method to my madness," he nibbled on her lips gently, but kept up the assault with his fingers thrusting in and out of her box.

"Do tell," she said before going back down on his rod.

"Getting you off gets me worked up. With all my senses engaged, I will get off faster this way too."

"Sort of win-win?" she continued stroking his cock as she spoke.

"Plus, it distracts me just enough, just like it distracts you." He squeezed her ass cheek and pulled it to the left, so he could push fingers in her pussy against her body to the right, causing even more friction.

"Distracts me from what?" she said as she bobbed down on him again, hungrily gobbling his cock.

"From this," Derek said as he reached up and licked her butthole. He spread her cheeks wide with both hands and pushed his tongue in as far as he could against the restrictive sphincter. After a second, he felt her relax, and pushed in even farther.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed. "You really do like to play back there, don't you?" Derek noticed she didn't exactly object.

"Apparently I have a fixation with your hot little ass, too." Derek replaced his tongue with a finger that he slipped up into her warm bum.

"Lucky me - ugh!" she moaned and squirmed as he worked two fingers into her pussy as well. She clenched her ass muscles around his finger. Then he plunged his face into her pussy and his tongue deep into her vagina. Derek's thumb continued rubbing circles on her clit.

"Oh fuck, right there!" she moaned in delight. His entire face and hands were engaged in her pussy and her ass. He worked in and out, and she sucked on his cock.

Derek could tell she liked it because she grinded on his face, pushing down occasionally to press herself against his mouth, his chin, everywhere their bodies met.

"Fuck I love that," she groaned in delight.

"This is one of my favorite positions," he added. "Eating each other at the same time. I love your pussy and your ass."

"And oh!" she moaned into his body. "They love you back. Oh, fuck yes - eat me!"

She stopped sucking and just stroked him, resting her head in his groin. Derek made an all-out assault on her pussy using his fingers, his tongue, his face - everything he could. He worked her hard and fast, rubbing all over, up and inside her.

"God damn! You sure know how to eat pussy! Ugh!" Amy squeezed with her legs and arms, clenching against his head and his face. She was really close, so Derek inserted two fingers into her ass, and fingered both holes with relentless abandon, licking her pussy and clit with every movement.

"Fuck oh fuck! The angle! Oh lord, I'm coming!" Amy screamed and came, hard. Her body convulsed and spasmed. Her pussy suddenly got really wet, but that didn't stop him. Derek kept licking her as waves of orgasm wracked her body. The juices tasted funny, but that just invigorated him. He fingered her harder, deeper, longer.

Little waves kept hitting her, and her entire body shook. Juices ran down her leg, down his arm.

Eventually the orgasm subsided, and she collapsed on top of him.

"Oh fuck," she panted. "My pussy loves you. I love you."

"You're just saying that because I made you cum hard," he replied playfully.

"That you did." Amy re-positioned herself. Derek felt her grab both ass cheeks with her hands, as she bobbed down on him. Then it hit him - no hands on his cock! She was going to try and deep throat him!

Fuck! He loved what she was doing, and he pressed up firmly with his hips, extended himself outward for her, to meet her, to make it easier, and to get as far into her as possible.

But she still couldn't go all the way down without choking.

"I want to try something to line up the angle of your cock and my throat the best."

Derek wasn't about to argue, because they were both going at each other. But damn, he appreciated her efforts.

"So just lay there. Relax and enjoy, OK?"

Amy worked her arms inside his legs, forcing them outward. She got her elbows behind his knees and pulled back with her torso - causing his legs to go back even farther.

She pressed her body down onto him and re-engaged, sucking his cock deep into her mouth. Amy squeezed his butt, then she pulled back again - causing his waist to lift slightly.

This forced his cock up into her mouth farther, and at the same time she could equally press down and impale herself on him. She practiced rhythmic breathing and gentle motions of her head against him each time she rocked her body forward.

Derek could feel her work his cockhead against her throat as she engulfed his dick inside her mouth. Amy's lips reached the base as she managed at least one deep throat against his cock. She held it for 15 maybe 20 seconds, as she gummed the base of with her lips. The sensation was incredible.

And so was just the thought that she was nastily going all out for it.

Eventually she gagged and had to break off.

"Holy shit," she replied, coming up for air.

"Hell yea, that was fucking awesome!" Derek exclaimed, urging her on. He gently licked at her pussy, lapping up her juices. He slowly massaged a finger into her again.

"Oh, that's sensitive now. Don't distract me."

"I'm not stopping until you finish."

"Oh, fuck you," she said playfully as she tried to squirm away. But he held her in place.

"Not now, that comes later," Derek retorted, using her words against her like she had done.

"OK, let's try again," she said as she got herself psyched up for it. "And actually," she changed her tone just a little, "I do want you to bury your face in my pussy, just like before. Then a finger in the ass..."

"Really?" Derek added excitedly.

"Yea, it will distract you."

Derek plunged back up into her pussy, as she sucked his cock back into her mouth. They were tightly embraced in an incestual sixty-nine. It wasn't as if he needed any further distraction, any further motivation. But she had asked! So, he slipped a finger into her hot little butt again. What an ass!

Amy bobbed up and down sucking his cock and stroking him, trying to jerk him further into her mouth. Then she would grab the base of his shaft and take it deep into her throat, hitting the back like before. She was almost there.

Amy released her hands from her brother's cock and grabbed his ass cheeks again with both hands. Instinctively he raised up his hips to present himself outward for maximum effect.

That's when she did something that surprised him. Amy licked a finger and quickly slipped it into his butt! The sensation wasn't pleasant exactly. It was more the pressure as his rectum squeezed her finger. He had been had distracted... Oh shit, he realized, she had meant a finger in HIS ass!

Not wasting any time, Amy pushed all the way down until her mouth pressed his pubic hairs.

Derek's cock was fully inside her mouth, her throat. He tried to focus on licking her pussy. He could see her, smell her, taste her, and touch her. He heard the noises of her gulping cock and giving it her best shot. He felt her breasts against his stomach, her body all around him.

All his nerves were on fire, consumed with the passion and lust that they shared. And his mind was on overload, from all his senses, and from processing the situation. It was nasty and naughty, taboo and forbidden. But they were loving every minute of it - giving themselves to each other.

No expectations, no judgement, and no regrets.

And now she massaged his butthole with a finger as she still deep throated his cock. It must have been a full minute now. Her lips massaged his shaft while his cock penetrated her throat. She pulled down on his balls, causing friction at the base of his rod.

Spasms of ecstasy crashed over him, and he wished it could last forever. Derek shot his load into his hungrily little pervert of a sister.

Amy gagged and then pulled back, but only until her mouth could lock onto his cockhead and take in the jizz that kept coming out. Three, four, five times he shot into her mouth, and she took it all, swallowing everything.

She licked his cock, then grabbed it with her hand, stroking it gently.

She eventually slipped off and turned her body around, so her head could rest on the pillow next to him.

--------------------

Derek and Amy lay next to each other on her bed. They were exhausted, having just sucked each other off. They had made each other come with their mouths, fingers and tongues.

After years of fantasizing over his younger sister, Derek still was having a hard time believing this was all happening. And she seemed to be just as into it as he was. They had sex 5 times in two weeks: they had done it on the plane (twice), in the shower, on her bed they made love and now the naughty 69.

"I love what you do to me," she whispered as she curled up against him. "I'm still tingling. My pussy loves you," she kissed his neck. "And I love you."

"Amy, I..." Derek's voice faded. "I know what you want, it's just..."

"It's OK," she replied. "You don't have to say it. I know you do."

"What?"

"Risking embarrassment, being ostracized. Shielding me from getting in trouble. Doing everything I ask, and more. You're a great secret boyfriend actually."

"Wait, I didn't say..."

"I thought we had an agreement," she interjected and raised her head to look at him.

"Well, technically your deal was with Mr. Penis, if I recall."

"Come on, was that not the best oral you've ever had?"

"Absolutely," he replied.

"And I've made you cum," she poked his chest with her finger, "every... single... time."

"So true," he admitted. "Haven't I equally satisfied you, every...single...time?" He poked her shoulder.

"Your secret girlfriend is quite pleased, yes." She smiled at him, lovingly.

"Amy..." Derek protested.

"What's the problem? It doesn't have to be forever. Whatever this is, as long as it lasts, don't you want it to be everything it could be?"

"Well..." But he couldn't argue with anything she was saying really.

"And while we are together, it would mean that we're in it for each other, and only each other."

"What?"

"You don't want me spending time with other guys, just as much as I don't want you dating other girls."

"Are you trying to control me?"

"It's not like that. Look, any time you're in a relationship, there comes a point where you have to decide if you're exclusive. And I think we should be. At least while we're going at it every change we get."

"Every chance?"

"Every time mom isn't home. Why stop now."

"I like the way you think," he said smirking.

"Look, it's not like it's going to be out in the open. Nobody would understand anyway. It would be just between us. It can be our little secret."

"That makes it sound so wrong."

"Isn't that the point? We're doing something for us, regardless of what the rest of the world thinks."

"Yea, I guess. Maybe."

"So what, I asked you to be my boyfriend. It's not marriage. Either of us could still end this at any time. You know, there are perks to having me as your girlfriend..."

"Amy, I..." Derek was still not sure what to say.

"OK look. This has been real fun, don't get me wrong. But if all it was for you was the thrill of the chase, and now it's over because you've scored... I want to find out sooner rather than later that you're not thinking about this the same way I am."

"It's not that, trust me."

"Then what are you afraid of?"

He was looking into her eyes, trying to say the right thing, the perfect thing. But he heard a faint noise - a familiar car pulling into the driveway.

"Mom." He looked at her.

"After all this, you're afraid of mom?"

"Yes. No. I mean yes - mom's home!" They both heard the car door, then the undeniable clink of heels and jingle of keys neared the front door.

"Oh shit!" Amy exclaimed and jumped up in bed. Derek scrambled off to the side, looking for his clothes. But there were none.

"No clothes - just a towel!" He said wrapping it around his waist.

Just then, "Kids - I'm home!" Mom announced with her familiar calling. And then the unmistakable sound of her climbing the stairs.

"What do we do?" Derek pleaded with her as he stood there half naked in his sister's bedroom.

"Mom?" Amy called at the top of her voice. "Can you bring me my phone? It's charging up in the kitchen."

"Yes dear," mom said, as she stopped then retreated down the stairs.

"Back to your room, quick!" Amy whispered her instructions as she ran to her closet and pulled out a shirt of her own.

Derek tip-toed down the hall and quietly snuck into his room.

--------------------

Not long after, Derek made his way downstairs, finding the two women in the kitchen. Their mom Claire sat at the table with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Hi mom!" He acted as if everything was normal, but his heart raced from nearly being caught. Again.

"What's this?" Derek pointed at Amy working at the counter as he reached into the fridge for a soda.

"Amy is making us dinner tonight," their mom replied approvingly.

"Really? You can cook?" He asked somewhat jokingly.

"I may need to impress any prospective future boyfriend with my cooking skills," she shot a glance at him but angled her face away so their mother couldn't see.

Amy had hamburger meat in a bowl, cracked an egg into it, then put some seasoning on top. She combined it all, then scooped out large balls and pressed them into patties, placing them on a tray.

"For now, I'm practicing on you." She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Should I be worried?" He said playfully, like siblings do.

"Only if you don't do as I say. Now be a help and get the bacon and avocados from the fridge."

"Wow, my favorite!"

"Yes, I know." Amy stuck her tongue out at her brother.

As he retrieved the ingredients, something dawned on him. She had planned this out too - just like the dinner last night. For him, for them. He felt like an idiot.

"Sorry. I'm sure your prospective future boyfriend will be quite impressed. I'm sure he will appreciate all that you do for him."

"OK you two, knock it off," Claire chimed in from the other side of the room.

"What?" Derek looked up, innocently.

"You're being weird. You went from ribbing to nice in less than 2 seconds. Whatever it is, stop it now."

"Yes mom."

"Anything else I can do for you, sis?"

"You can figure that out," she said back playfully. She put the burgers in the skillet on the stove along with the bacon. Then she sliced the avocado.

Derek looked at his sister, questioningly. He was unsure what to say in the precarious environment.

"Well, what else is missing?" she toyed with him.

He mouthed at her, what?

Amy answered while getting the ingredient from the fridge.

"We can't have bacon-avocado-cheeseburgers without the cheese, silly."

Derek finished setting the table, and soon dinner was ready. Amy rang the dinner bell, even though they were all there in the dining room right off the kitchen. The burgers were plated open faced with fixings on one side. A bowl of sweet potato fries was in the middle of the table.

"More wine, mommy?" Amy asked, being playful while topping off her drink.

"Are you trying to butter me up for something?" she asked, skeptically.

"I don't know," she shrugged her shoulders. "Is it working?"

But then her expression relaxed, and she took the wine.

"It's pleasant to have a nice family dinner again."

Dinner went well. They ate, drank, talked and laughed. The hours passed with good company.

"Oh dear, look at the time," their mom started to get up.

"I'll clear the table," Derek offered.

"Well?" Amy asked.

"What?" Derek said while collecting plates and loading the dishwasher.

"How was my burger?"

"One of the best I've ever had. I mean it. Your prospective future boyfriend will be quite pleased."

"Don't be mean to your sister," their mom said. She whacked his arm with her napkin when he returned to the table to get the silverware.

"What?" He acted like he didn't know what she was talking about.

"If I recall, you both had relationship troubles recently."

"Um, yea. Sorry." Derek looked at his sister. He thought he saw a tear, but she quickly turned away.

"Seems like maybe the two of you can take this opportunity, spend some quality time together."

Derek dropped the silverware he was carrying. He tried to catch them, but his hands flailed as he totally failed to catch any. He knocked them just enough to send forks flying in different directions.

"Sorry," He knelt to quickly pick them up again.

"What's with you lately?" Mom looked at him quizzically, but then let it go. "OK kids, I'm off to bed. Too much wine makes me tired. Don't stay up too late."

"Yes ma'am."

--------------------

Derek finished loading the dishwasher and started it. He wiped down the counters and finished tidying up the kitchen. Satisfied, he turned off the lights and went upstairs. Stopping at the master, he listened to ensure mom was fast asleep. You could hear her snoring when she was out.

Quietly, Derek crept down the hall to his sister's room and knocked.

"Yes?" Amy opened her door slowly. Her straight face told him something was up.

"Can I talk to you, um, privately?"

She looked down the hall, coming to the same conclusion that he had - that mom was asleep, and privacy was best.

"Come in," she led him into her room and closed the door. Amy sat on her bed, waiting.

"I wish we were alone tonight," he started.

"Why - so you could fuck your sister again, get your rocks off?" Was she being naughty, or was she really hurt? He couldn't quite tell. Maybe a little of both. The scenarios weren't looking good.

"So that I could show her my appreciation for a wonderful evening."

"Is that so?"

"And if that led to something more, that's great."

"Uh-huh. I bet." Amy cocked her head and folded her arms. Yup, not good.

"The other night was amazing. And even though mom was there, tonight was pretty awesome, too."

"Glad you approve," she said, still not revealing her feelings yet, but Derek thought she softened a bit.

He tested the waters, sitting down next to her on her bed. She didn't complain.

"I really appreciate everything you've done, this entire time." He touched her leg, and she still didn't object. He reached in to kiss her, gently, softly.

She let him kiss her but held something back. She wasn't protesting, but she wasn't turning it on either.

"I don't know when we will get a chance for a real date. But I want to be with you, exclusively. For however long this lasts."

"Exclusively?" she prompted him to elaborate, to say the words she wanted to hear.

"Amy," Derek couldn't believe what he was about to say. "Will you please be my secret girlfriend?"

She smiled broadly and her entire face lit up.

"Yay! Ok - this is going to be so much fun!"