Adventures of Derek and Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" she asked with a yearning in her voice, a longing and a desire only matched by the intensity of their actions, of their pleasing each other emotionally and physically.

"Every time I had a finger in there," he added as his cock was waiting for go-time, "I could imagine how wonderful it would be to be inside you."

"I've wanted it since we first hooked up," Amy said. "Since you first fingered me back there."

"Really? Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because we were on a plane, silly. I thought it would be great, but messy. And I didn't want to skip over any of the other fun things too quickly."

"Skip over them?" he asked.

"Mom says, once a guy gets anal, that's all he ever wants."

"Well, I don't know about that," Derek hedged. He didn't know for sure, but then he hadn't done it yet either. But he did have a fixation on her ass. He could see himself getting lost in fucking her ass constantly. So maybe.

"And besides, I wanted something else for our first time. For it to be special, and so I could give you anything you want, and everything need."

"I want to give you everything too," he kissed her softly as their heads twisted and met sideways.

"That you have. I love you, Derek." She looked in his eyes with a desire so much more than sex.

"I love you, too, Amy." He kissed her with intensity and passion.

"Finally," she smiled a million little pleasures as she kissed him again. "Now give it to me before I change my mind and decide your cock is too big to fit in my tight, hot, virgin ass!"

She talked dirty to him and winked at him before putting her head back down.

"Yes ma'am," he replied obediently.

Derek replaced his thumb with his cockhead, then pushed forward and slipped into her an inch until it met resistance. Amy grabbed the blanket with her hands and pushed her hips back to meet him.

A few seconds later, Derek felt her sphincter adjust. He pushed in farther, feeling her muscles conform to his cock as inches slid deeper into her backside.

"Oh lord," she exclaimed. "Ugh! That's uh, it's too big!" she said with pain and pleasure. But it wasn't a complete stop in his mind. Derek had to confirm.

"Unless you say the safe word, I'm still going for it."

"Umph! Don't you dare stop now," she commanded, grunting. "Finish what you started."

"Did I start this?" He said playing devil's advocate.

"Shut up and make love to my ass already," she replied naughtily.

Derek pushed all the way in, his abdomen was up against her cheeks. His cock was deeply embedded in her butt, and the feeling was glorious. She was beautiful, their bodies were connected again. The smell of their sex permeated the air. They were being naughty, doing something we weren't supposed to be doing, with someone we weren't supposed to be doing it with.

"Oh, this is awesome. Your ass is so fucking tight," he said gleefully. Derek held it in place, as he just felt the sensations. Her muscles constricted and tightened on him, and his hard cock pulsed inside of her.

Derek grabbed her hands, intertwining his fingers into hers. He lay on her back and began to gently move his hips in and out. He pulled back just until the head was still in her opening but not enough to slip out. Then he pushed back in fully, deeply.

With long, slow strokes Derek made love to his little sister's tight, hot butt.

"Oh god! I love your ass! There's nothing like this in the world!" He whispered in her ear. He pushed all the way in again and held it.

"And my ass loves you back," she pushed her head back to rub up against him like a cat. Then she tightened her butt cheeks and squeezed his cock in her backside.

"Oh, fuck yea!" Anal was a new experience for him, for her. And with his new lover, his sister - his entire being was on sensory overload.

"Oh fuck, that's it," she cooed. "Give it to me good!" She pushed back and worked it, equal to the task.

The tight, perfect fit was so totally incredible. As Derek moved in and out, her sphincter continued to conform to his member. His cock was impossibly hard, and her ass was hot and tight. Fucking her was nasty, naughty and taboo... and they were loving every minute of it.

Derek kept pushing up into her a little more each time - as if somehow, he could get farther in. He didn't want it to end, the wave of pleasure. But by this time, he couldn't stop the train from arriving.

"Oh god I'm coming!" Derek came hard and spasmed. "Aarrgghh!!"

Three, four, five times he shot his load deep into her. He squeezed their hands and fingers together as he continued pumping into her from behind.

After a minute he was just relishing in the pleasure, feeling their bodies together, laying on her and being inside her. Then he had an idea.

"Roll me with," he grabbed her shoulder. Derek pulled back and she came with him. He grabbed her hip to ensure they could maintain the connection, his cock still buried in her warm backside.

Now they lay on their sides - spooning.

"Well, this is nice," Amy cooed softly. She backed up into him - they fit really well together.

"Does it hurt?"

"I'm getting more used to it," she replied, smiling. "So nice of you to ask."

He reached between her legs from behind, lifting her right leg up and over his.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" she asked playfully.

"Finishing what I started," he said as he nibbled at her neck, bit on her ear.

"This is very nice," she said appreciatively. "But you don't have to..."

"I know, I want to."

He reached under her leg and slipped two fingers into her exposed pussy from behind. As he moved his hand inside her, two other fingers rubbed outside and over her lips, finding her clit.

"...oh my," she exclaimed, squirming. "You have the touch."

Just then Derek realized he was still in her ass. He moved his hips, causing her to remember that as well.

"So does he," she moaned with each movement.

From this position he really couldn't get any leverage, so instead he pulled her hips back, impaling her onto him further.

Furiously he fingered her pussy and clit, his cock holding firm in her backside.

"Ugh... Right there!" She reached down with her hand, grabbing his fingers and they rubbed her pussy together. They hit the spot and she held his hand in place, then she moved her hips to grind into his hand. At the same time, it caused her to feel his cock move in her ass.

Another wave of bliss crashed into her, and she screamed out. "Oh fuck!"

Derek spasmed forward and tried to fuck her ass while at the same time he furiously worked her pussy. She bucked and convulsed, spasming at the touch. Her muscles contorted and clenched. She grabbed his wrist tightly and just smashed herself into it.

"Yes! I'm coming! Arghh!!!" It was so loud he worried his mom heard. But neither were they going to stop. Derek kept pushing his fingers up into her as her body shook and she came all over him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes," she exclaimed, panting. Exhausted, her body collapsed.

After a moment he disengaged his hand from between her legs. Then he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her in tight. They lay there quietly, in the post coital embrace.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," she said softly.

"Forever is a long time," he added. "Besides, we'll have to pee eventually."

"OK, then at least for tonight. I want to fall asleep like this."

"With me still inside you?"

"Yes," she replied. "And if you wake up first still inside me, you have permission to do whatever your heart desires."

"You're so fucking awesome," was all he could say before they drifted off to sleep.