Adventures of Gina Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looks out the window no longer able to see the boats at the dock, "Say what? Damn, I saw her from the back, she did have a nice ass on her, sorry I missed that," as they continued to the parking garage.

****

Harry just smiles telling her, "I hate tan lines too!" looking over at her again completely naked physique once more. The sun reflecting off the water warming her body all over. She hangs on to the rail with one hand, the other holding her hair back out of her face.

The two of them smile watching people doing double takes seeing her totally exposed as they pass other boats, she waves back to those who wave at her. A few boats over taking them actually slowing a bit to take in her nakedness a bit longer, some a bit shocked to see her, but enjoy her brazenness.

Harry knows he can get a good thirty knots out his boat, but he is in no hurry, watching Gina's boobs bounce each time they cross a wake. It takes about ninety minutes to get back to the dock.

Approaching the marina Gina slips her bottoms back on, not wanting to get harassed by the Lauderdale Police Department. She helps Harry tie the boat up at the slip, he just watches, letting her do most of it as she secures his boat, bending over Harry is taking with her full round ass and hint of puffy lips with the white string buried between them she is flashing him.

As she is gathering her belongings, Harry gives her a card with his number on it, "Anytime you want to go for a boat ride, you just call me, and feel free to bring a friend!"

She gives him a hug squeezing her big boobs into his bare chest, "I just might do that! And had my girlfriend showed up early you would have had two of us!"

He watches her walkaway wearing only the white strings around her waist and the other string disappearing into her ass crack as she boards Samantha's boat, she returns to the bow to get in a little more topless sun time.

12