Adventures of Gina Ch. 15

Story Info
Convincing Karen to Join the Fun at the Golf Tournament.
9.4k words
4.81
6.9k
5

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 - Convincing Karen to Join the Fun at the Golf Tournament:

The girls were headed out on the boat on a mission to convince Karen to join in on the Charity Golf Tournament.

Sherrie, who's husband's corporation owned the boat, Gina the instigator for today's cruise and Karen the modest Barbie doll wife of Gina's husband's partner who volunteered Gina for the charity golf tournament, were to meet for a short cruise off Miami. It was around 10:00 on Thursday they met at the Coral Ridge Yacht Club for a day cruise just offshore to do a bit of sunning on the 50-foot Azimuth yacht.

The guys at the dock, other boat owners and marina employees, were used to seeing Sherrie showing off her well-kept body with a bit of extra skin usually on display just like today, wearing her sexy yellow one-piece. It had a plunging front exposing a lot of cleavage, side boobs and cut high up to her waist so all her tanned bare ass cheeks were exposed.

However, Gina really caught their attention walking down the dock in a white sarong cover up and her white wicked weasel G-String bikini bottoms under the sheer wrap.

They watched as her unsupported boobs and hard nipples moved freely under her wrap. When she stepped over onto the swim platform at the rear of the boat, the slight breeze blew the sarong away from her legs and lower body to their delight.

Sherrie was already on the boat helping the dock manager and another young man load and put away supplies in the galley for the day trip. They were always more than happy to help Sherrie when she needed it, or not.

Sherrie went back inside coming out with wine coolers for Gina and herself as they waited for Karen, the help having left them returning to the Marina office.

They chatted about the heat and clear skies. Sherrie telling her once they clear the beach, they can work on their all over tans.

Gina giggled, "Do we have to wait that long?" winking at Sherrie.

Sherrie smiled, "I don't always wait especially if my husband is entertaining prominent clients he is trying to impress, and the fact he loves showing me off. But we usually clear that first bridge over there before I start losing my bikini top."

Karen showed up about fifteen minutes later carrying a beach bag to the boat, she also managed to turn heads not wearing anything over her sexy blue knit bikini that fit just right in all the important placed. "Sorry I'm late, I didn't bother putting on my cover up knowing you two were probably waiting on me, I hope that's ok?"

Karen had on a normal triangle top and small bottoms in a Rio type cut that tied on the sides exposing a lot of her healthy round ass. The skin around the edges of her suit showed she had a nice tan going on as very white skin peeked out as she boarded the boat.

Gina tells her, "Damn I knew you had a nice body and all but, But wow! You should be a stripper! You need to stop hiding that shit."

Once they got everything settled, Sherrie climbed up into the fly bridge and where she started the boat, Karen a bit surprised the three of them were going alone. She asked the girls to go untie the boat, Gina going forward and untying the bowline. Karen fumbled with the stern line finally tossing it over onto the dock. Gina and Karen then joined her up on the fly bridge as Sherrie was slowly backing the boat out of the slip before shifting it into forward slowly moving into the ICW heading south towards the Sunrise Blvd. Bridge.

Gina finished her drink and asked the girls if they wanted drinks too. They both said yes, as she climbed down the ladder and disappeared inside the cabin.

Gina returned shortly coming back up the ladder when Karen looked back seeing Gina had shed her wrap and was now topless carrying the three bottles up the ladder to them.

"Oh, OH MY!" Karen said, seeing Gina's perfect exposed tanned boobs and hard nipples.

"Get used to it honey, we are all going to work on our tans today, and I don't do tan lines!" Sherrie giggled.

"Brian would die if he knew I was even thinking about being topless public." She told them.

Gina laughed, as she handed Karen two of the bottles, when she turned around to hand Sherrie her drink, Gina pulled the back tie loose on Karen's top. "Go ahead and take it off, it's just us girls."

"But what if someone sees me?" She squeals a bit, nervously asking, holding the bikini top in place with her arms against her sides.

Sherrie tells her, "They will get a thrill, and you might too."

Gina pushed her hair aside and untied the top behind her neck, "Hold it there until you're ready, and then put it in that storage cabinet there." She points it out on the inside of the sky bridge.

After several minutes and numerous wakes from other boats, Karen's top kept dropping lower after passing over each wave, still not sure of herself she finally dropped from under her arms exposing her very white boobs topped with small hard pink nipples against the rest of her dark tanned body. Still hanging onto her top in her free hand once Sherrie took her wine cooler, they slowly made their way south passing an occasional boat in the ICW, a few taking notice of the two topless ladies and the three barely covered asses.

It was only about a thirty-minute ride to the ocean access at Port Everglades, each time they would approach a crowded marina or bridge Karen would lift her arm up covering her bare breasts from anyone who might look their way. Gina would giggle at her, telling her "Loosen up girlfriend, they are just boobs!"

"But I have never; I mean, Brian would die if he saw me like this!" Karen tried to explain to them.

"But he was excited to see me half naked at the golf tournament he volunteered me for," Gina told her.

"He what?"

Sherrie giggles, "And he didn't mind watching me last year either!"

Gina giggles, "Here is the outfit he wanted me to model for him and my husband, and he approved of what little there is of the skirt and top." She brings up the picture from the parking garage showing her ass.

"Oh my, your whole behind is showing, isn't that the parking garage at the office, and he saw you in this?" she asked, forgetting she was no longer wearing her top she drops her arm using her fingers to enlarge the photo.

"You should have seen it from the front, there was nothing under it!"

"And he volunteered you, right? And Sherri you did the tournament last year and he saw you practically naked as well?" The other two ladies could see her thinking now, a bit put out, as they were approaching the marina of large yachts prior to the A1A bridge at the entrance to Port Everglades.

Sherrie turns to Gina, "Can you get us under that bridge," she steps back as Gina takes the wheel. She reaches up grabbing the two yellow panels that cover her boobs and stretches it up over her head, the continues to pull it down her waist and thighs until it drops to the deck. Stepping out of it, "This is usually where I get naked for my husband and his friends when they are tagging along, both of your husbands have been out with us, did you know that, Karen?"

Karen just looking at Sherri up and down at her perfect body as she stuffs the one piece into a compartment on the sky bridge of the boat. She sees crews on the big boats stopping what they are doing looking over at the three of them. Gina gives them a wave, as they wave back.

Sherri once again takes control of the boat as Gina tells Karen, "Let's join her," as she pushes her strings off her hips letting the tiny bottoms fall, not that they were covering much. She bends down and picks up her bottoms and turns to Karen, reaching out to Karen's bottoms and takes the ties on her bottoms in each hand slowly pulling the two bows loose.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh shit, I shouldn't be, I've never!" As the two knots holding Karen's bottoms in place are released by Gina, she lets go as the bikini bottom swings free dropping to the deck and falling to the lower deck, revealing her very white pussy and ass where she has been tanning wearing the same bikini all summer.

"Well at least you shave down there, I am guessing hubby likes it that way?" Gina asks.

Karen just blushes and turns away not wanting to comment.

"Girl you got to get some sun before this tournament, and you better put some oil on that white skin, so you don't burn," Sherrie tells her.

"You two are crazy!" she cups her pussy with her hand, still quite shy, in disbelief that she is naked, on a boat, in public, and that her husband had ogled both of her friends recently.

Passing under the bridge two guys yell down at them, Karen turns her white ass to them, Gina and Sherrie turn and wave back. "Turn around, stop being so shy sister!" Gina encourages her.

Karen realizes where they are when she sees the stack of a Royal Caribbean cruise ship over the top of the trees and buildings headed into port.

"Oh shit, a cruise ship, are you serious, we need to cover back up!" Karen starts to panic a bit.

Sherrie moves in closer to Harbor Isle to stay outside the security zone the Coast Guard boats had creating. They see two of the guy's step outside the boat cabin to look their way, one of them waves to the girls giving his approval.

"Let go of your pussy and wave to that guy Karen," Sherrie tells her.

As they pass the Coast Guard boat Gina hands Sherrie her phone, "Here get a picture of us with the Coasties in the background."

She wraps her arm around Karen grabbing a post holding up the roof of the Sky Bridge. Sherrie clicks off a few photos and hands it back to Gina. As they rounded the point, the Cruise ship was just clearing the Coast Guard Base across the channel. "Look at all those people Karen," Sherrie giggled; looking up at the huge cruise ship, they were rapidly approaching.

As they started to pass the ship, Karen looks up seeing hundreds of people on the lower and upper decks, as well as the balcony's looking down at them. "Wave and smile Karen, just wave, smile, and enjoy!" Gina tells her. She could see phones pointed toward them snapping pictures or shooting video.

"Oh Shit I have never been seen like this, what if Brian sees any of these pictures of us? I mean, he likes me to show off in my bikini's, but not even Brian has even seen me naked in public like this." As she, half-heartedly waves back with Gina.

Clearing the "No Wake Zone" Sherrie pushed the throttle forward causing the boat to pick up speed heading out into the open ocean.

"Bla-Ding" Gina's phone makes a sound, "Well maybe John will share those pictures with him."

"Wait, What! You sent a picture of us to your husband?" Karen asks.

Sherri and Gina bust out laughing, Gina telling her, "Nothing he hasn't seen before!"

The ocean is like glass as they speed out on an easterly heading leaving the Port of Miami behind them. It is not long before Karen asks, "How far are we going?"

Sherri smiles telling her, we are going to one of my favorite off shore lunch dives. It will take us a little over two hours, why don't you go get us fresh drinks from below?"

After she goes below Sherri tells Gina, "When we get to Bimini lets show her off a bit more, there is one of my daughters small tube tops in the sleep berth, go get her bikini bottoms, she can wear the tube top instead for bottoms."

"Oh Lord you are evil, I love it! Give me the bikinis and I will go store them below, and her bottoms can disappear." Gina grins devilishly, as she retrieves her wrap, Sherri's one piece and Karen's top. As she is heading down, Karen comes out looking up watching Gina's bare ass coming down the ladder. Gina takes one of the wine coolers from her before she heads up.

As Karen heads up the ladder Gina takes the opportunity to pick up Karen's bottoms and heads inside. Dropping Sherri's suit, her wrap and Karen's top on the counter, stashing the two bottoms, Karen's and hers, in one of the small pantry cabinets behind some mixers.

Returning to the sky bridge, Gina climbs back up carrying her drink and a bottle of Coconut oil. She drinks half of her drink down and turns to Karen, "Lets oil you up before you burn!"

Karen reaches for the oil, Gina just smiles, "I got this, turn around!"

She does as request and Gina starts on her shoulders and works her way down to her ass, running her finger in and out her tight ass cheeks and then down her legs. She pours out a bit more oil into her hand and then reaches around taking Karen's boobs in her hands, massaging them as she coats her shoulders and chest with oil, then running her hands down over her tummy and down between her legs.

Karen reaches for a handhold as Gina pushes her fingers between Karen's thighs, causing her to jump when Gina's finger dips into her slit causing her to gasp, but she doesn't stop her as she does it a second time before moving down the front of her thighs to her feet.

Sherri giggles seeing Karen red face, "Stop, only my husband has gotten that personal with me!"

"Yeah and you liked it!" Sherri laughs at her.

She ignores the comment as Gina takes her hand leading her forward onto the bow of the boat to lay out.

After getting comfortable on the thick rubber like pad on the bow, Karen asks Gina about the Golf Tournament she and Sherri were participating in as hostesses.

"Well, your husband volunteered me without my knowledge or John's, he just told me I would be representing the company, and he said I would enjoy it. So, I drive to the hotel where they were holding the meeting and that's where I met Sherrie."

"You are talking about me?" Sherrie yells down.

"No, well yeah, we are talking about the tournament." Gina replies.

She continues telling her what Sherrie had told her at the meeting, telling her 'Tilted Kilts' is one of the sponsors and about the sexy outfits they provide for the girls, but that they had discussed getting their own and getting much sexier outfits than the ones they wear in the restaurants. Then Gina tells her how many of the ladies are married to older guys with money, who love to show off their trophy wives.

"So show me the picture of this outfit my husband saw you in at the office again." Karen asks.

Gina does a few taps on her phone, bringing up the picture John took in parking garage and hands her the phone, "and you weren't wearing anything under it, in this picture? Looks like your boobs are about to fall out that top!"

"Just the top and the skirt." Gina giggles.

"What about for the tournament, you're wearing some right?" Karen asks.

Gina just smiles at her, "Oh no, I want all those old farts to drool over me, neither of us are wearing any and I would suggest you join us and be just as slutty, just to show Brian you can be like Sherri and I! Here is what Sherrie is wearing."

Sherrie yells down, "And with that body, you will make enough tips for a vacation!"

"But I rarely wear even a long skirt or dress without panties and Brian knows it, he would die if his friends saw me in something like that!" Karen tells the girls.

"Well after we get back, we can go shopping for your outfit, what do you say?" Gina asks. "But you can't be shy; you have to be ready to show this hot body off!"

"Let me think about it, I have got serious butterfly's now and I'm not a hot 19-year-old anymore." Karen tells them.

They both laugh at her comment, knowing she puts most 19-year old's to shame.

It was close to 12:30 and a few too many wine coolers when Sherrie finally calls down to the girls, "There is Bimini, it is where we are having lunch."

Karen looks surprised, "As in the Island of Bimini, I didn't know it was this close."

"Gina can you go get out suits, they are a bit stricter in Bimini's harbor than in Miami." Sherrie requests.

The two girls make their way back to the cabin and the pile of clothing Gina had put inside on the galley counter.

Karen starts sorting through the items handing Gina her wrap, then picks up Sherries yellow one-piece. Then her own top, "Where are our bottoms?" Karen asks.

"Should be in that pile."

"Gina, there are no bottoms!" Karen tells her a bit concerned.

"Seriously? Go look on the back of the boat, I thought I grabbed it, I have had a few drinks you know."

When Karen exits, Gina goes to the sleeping berth and finds the six-inch black tube top Sherrie had told her about earlier.

"It's not out there!" she comes back in.

"Well, I found this when I was searching the bathroom and bedroom. You can wear it as a skirt." Holding up the narrow top.

"Are you crazy? That will never cover me up and we will be where on this island?"

"Will at least you have bottoms, all I have is this wrap to wear!" Gina laughs.

"You two suck, you know where the bottom are, and yawl are just messing with me aren't you?" As she starts to pull the bikini top on tying it in place.

Gina ties her sarong closed leaving the gap in front open, "This is what I am having to wearing to the Tiki Bar thing, you better hurry!" Tossing her the little black tube top and heading out with Sherries yellow one piece.

Sherrie slows the boat waiting on her one-piece before entering the cut into the little harbor, Gina is coming up the ladder. "Here you go; it's a shame to cover up that body!"

"I know right, but I got fussed at once by the local water cops. They got their eyes full, but then said they had to ask me to cover up."

Gina handles the boat as they slowly move through the fifty-foot-wide channel on the east side of North Bimini Island. Even at the slow speed, the breeze pushes Gina's wrap back exposing her to the other mariners. Both of them getting a few waves and catcalls as Sherrie finishes pulling her top into place over her big boobs straining to bust out the center, her butt on display, the back not meant to cover her ass at all.

Sherrie telling Gina, "Just follow that boat in front of us and stay in the channel, see that yellow building, that's the dock we want to tie up at behind that 26sh foot Boston Whaler."

They are both enjoying the looks and waves they are getting from the mostly men on the charter fishing boats heading out to do some fishing, a few have young bikini clad ladies as well.

Karen comes out of the cabin below them, "You guys, this top is not made to be a skirt! My ass is hanging out the back and it barely covers me in the front!"

Gina tells her, "Those bottoms you lost covered less than what your wearing now and besides, you are practicing for the tournament in a few weeks."

Karen just rolls her eyes, "You two still suck!"

Sherrie takes over, slowing the boat, bumping it into reverse a few times, as they near the dock where several guys are talking while a young islander fuels their boat. One of fishermen asks if they need a hand tying up, Sherrie tells him "Sure!"

As they all stare at the three beautiful barely dressed women on the boat.

Gina hurrys to the bow to toss them the line, she can hear one of them say to the others, "She's not wearing a damn thing under that."

"Yeah I saw that, and she is smooth down there too!", one of them comments. "You see the ass on that one up there, that's a MILF if I have ever seen one!" says another.

Another comments on Gina's big tits and nipples moving freely and showing through the thin material.

After they secure the bow line, Sherrie just backs the boat around to the dock and Karen hands a guy the stern line as he stares at her long legs hoping for a peek under her extremely short skirt.

"Hello Ms. Sherrie, you are looking most beautiful today as always. I see you have left the old guy at home today, your crew is much more nicer today!" The dock worker tells her in his thick island accent.

"Thank you Jean, yes these are two of my girl friends we are headed to End of the World for lunch today."

His eyes darting back and forth between the three of them, paying a lot of attention to the opening on Gina's wrap. He finishes up the Whaler and resets the pump and moves to fuel Sherrie's boat.