Adventures of Gina Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While her boat is being fueled, Gina and Karen step off the boat to go use the ladies room, Karen quickly has to reach down to pull her skirt lower to keep the front of her covered. Gina just giggles at her, "Let it go girl friend, give them a thrill!

I mean look at me!" Her short legs go in and out the opening as the wind pushes the wrap against her ass walking toward the marina store.

After a few steps Karen gives the tiny skirt another tug down as it ccontinues to ride up her hips and ass as she walks.

It is hard for Karen to just let it go like Gina suggested, her husband having been so strict about other men seeing too much of her, yet he still enjoys it when she dresses up and goes out on the town with him.

It only takes a few minutes and they are headed back to the boat. "You are so damn daring Gina, I wish I was as brave as you." Her wrap trailing now, walking into the the slight breeze, walking pretty much bottomless towards the men at the end of the dock, the nice breeze causing the wrap to flap open completely behind her to above her waist showing off her legs, hips, waist and her smooth pussy.

Gina see's Karen start to reach down, "Don't do it, just leave it be!"

"But my..."

"Yes, I know let them see you!" Gina tells her quietly.

As Karen feels the makeshift skirt riding up her hips. "Oh shit, they can see I don't have panties on, Gina! It is going to pop up to my waist!"

She can't take it any longer and gives it a tug back down after giving the men a bit of a peek of her smooth pussy as well, walking next to Gina who is letting them take in her almost naked body.

"See that wasn't so bad now was it?" Gina giggles.

Sherrie is standing on the dock now chatting with the men, who are oogling her body, as her two friends walk up. "Guys this is Gina, she has no shame; and Karen, doesn't she have a rocking body? You should have seen her thirty minutes go, she wasn't wearing a thing, and damn she's got some serious tan lines!"

Gina laughs, "None of us were, all the way from Miami!"

"I'd loved to have seen that shit!" One of the guys blurts out.

Another saying, "I would have paid to see that, you are three beautiful ladies for sure."

Gina giggles, "Hell pay for our fuel and I'll get naked for you!"

The guy who apparently owns the Whaler spouts out, "Done!"

They all laugh and she gives Karen a wink, reaches up and pulls the knot free, holding on to one side she lets the breeze push the white material from her body. She then balls it up and tosses it into Sherrie's boat, "I ain't scared!"

The guys snap a few pictures with Gina, a few of them taking the opportunity to grope her ass. The guy who offered to pay their tab steps behind Gina, looking over her shoulder he reaches under her arms grabbing two handfuls of her big boobs. Sherrie breaks it up asking, "Are we ready ladies, I'm starving, and now we got drinking money." Not that money was really a problem for her.

The three of them slip back on the boat, as Karen goes forward to pull in the rope, this time to put distance between her and the men. Gina takes the rear line from the Jean, as he watches Gina's bare naked body.

Sherrie pulls away giving the men a wave as she slowly moves back toward the bar they are headed too, Gina pulls her wrap back on. "You are crazy Gina!" Karen tells her.

"Girl you have got a body as well, use it! Those are the kind of tips you will get at the tournament, if you play your cards right, that guy just dropped $385 bucks to see me strip," Gina giggles.

As they pull up to the End of the World Bar, about 150 feet down the dock, the girls have to tie up the boat themselves this time, before heading up the pier to the little tiki bar. The three of them make their way to the bar where they are greeted by the owner, Jimmy, who comes around to give Sherrie a hug, the Caribbean music plays from an old juke box.

She introduces him to Karen and Gina, he gives them hugs as well. Without even asking them what they want he spouts out a few items to the cook for the ladies as they take seats at the bar.

Sherrie and Gina do nothing lady like, more of Sherrie's suit pulling up into her already bare ass, Gina pulls the wrap around her legs to keep from getting tangled up in it and sits on the cool linoleum material of the bar stool, she lets go of the material letting it drop down from her thighs falling back behind her exposing her bare hips and sides.

Karen tries to sit lady like but the already tight skirt rides up her ass as she tries to pull it down to cover herself but it is useless, showing off her untanned narrow strip of white ass cheeks above and below the skirt. Barry hands out shots of Parton to the ladies, sliding them a bowl of cut-up lemon slices.

"We have a band tonight if you are staying on the island this evening." Barry tells Sherrie.

"Sounds fun but we just came for lunch today, maybe next time."

As soon as the girls down the shoots, he refills them. Karen tells Sherrie, "I can't do too many of these, I am a light weight."

Sherrie laughs, "Girl you know I am driving us home, drink up!"

After the forth round of tequila on top of the wine coolers, the three of them are all giggly, feeding off each other, laughing at every thing said to them by Barry and the rest of the people in the small dirt floor bar. Karen no longer paying as much attention to her exposed ass.

"Come on Missy lets dance," a handsome tanned fisherman says to Gina.

"Sure!" She spins around spreading her thighs to slide off the stool flashing him and several others her bare pussy, all he can do is stare at her carelessness.

Everyone is watching her as the wrap uncovers and re-covers her body, her hands in her hair dancing as she enjoys the attention. The guy finally gets his hands under the wrap and on her waist so he can hold it open. She laughs at him, "Enjoying the view?"

"You damn right I am, wish it opened higher so we can see the rest of you!" he tells her loud enough for everyone to hear.

Sherrie yells at the guy, "Well untie the damn thing then!"

He just looks into Gina's eyes, as she gives him a wink and says, "I don't give a shit!"

The guy wastes no time tugging the knot free, pulling the white wrap free of her body, her pink hard nipples standing out atop her big breasts. Sherrie motions to him to toss it to her, which he does. They dance through the rest of the song and one more before Gina returns to her stool not bothering to put the wrap back on as she downs yet another shot of tequila.

She giggles and leans on Karen, "Your turn sister!"

To which she laughs, "You're so fucked up, you know I am not as brave as you!"

The shot glasses are filled again by Barry, "I agree, drink up ladies, I want to see her tits too."

"What about Sherries?" Karen slurs out.

Barry laughs, "I have seen her boobs plenty, but yours, not yet!"

Gina just laughs then reaches behind Karen's neck and pulls the string holding her top up, "Holy shit!" The tequila having slowed her ability to react, she is not fast enough and only manages to cover her bright white untanned boobs with her hand.

Sherrie grabs her by the elbow, "Come out, lets dance Karen!" Pulling her off the stool as she manages to keep her boobs covered with her hands, cheers from all the people go up as the two beautiful, the youngest and oldest of the three, take the empty dirt dance floor. As soon as they get out on the floor, Sherrie pulls the lower string loose allowing the top to fall away in her hand. Sherrie finally just gives the bikini top a toss towards the bar by the one strings.

She laughs as she tells Sherrie, "Brian would shit a brick if he saw me right now! Lord I have never been this crazy in public!"

"Well drop those hands and really go crazy then!"

"Oh my gosh no! I really need to put my top back on." She replies to Sherrie.

Sherrie reaches around grabbing her ass cheeks still somewhat covered by the tube top turned skirt. "What do you say to loosing this skirt?" As Sherrie hooks her thumbs into the top of the waistband, Karen can feel it going lower on her hips.

"Oh no, no, no please no!" Karen begs.

"Let go of your boobs then!"

Oh please no, I'm too shy, really I am and my husband would kill me if he hears about me being like this!"

"Have it your way then!" Sherrie pushes the tube top down over her ass and down her thighs letting it drop to her bare feet. The bar cheers as her white untanned pussy and ass are completely exposed. She ties to reach for it with both hands, but Sherrie grabs her forearms. "Come on we are done dancing for now, you have got to get over this modestly before the golf tournament!"

Karen can only stagger a bit back to her bar stool almost tripping over the skirt at her feet as she steps out of it, Gina meets her at the bar giving her a hug, "Feels good doesn't it, you will learn to enjoy it I promise!"

The guys take turns dancing with the three ladies as more of the locals enter the rustic dirt floor dive bar for their evening drinks and socializing. They are a bit shocked to see the chesty naked ladies enjoying their party, Karen for the most part no longer caring she is naked, as folks chat the three of them up at the bar.

The girls pick at the munchies that Jimmy had ordered for the girls, while they are drinking boat drinks between shots of tequila. They only hung out at the Bimini Bar until a little bit after 4:00 that evening, wanting to get back to Miami before it got dark.

A few of the guys in the bar offer to help Sherrie, as she gathered up their few items of clothing, and get her two friends back down the pier so they wouldn't fall off into the water, especially since they were both naked.

The guys help Sherrie untie the boat and shove off after helping get Gina and Karen back on board and get hugs from the ladies as well as a few ass gropes. The ocean remained nice and calm for the ride back, Gina finally making her way up to the sky bridge to chat with Sherrie, Karen nodding in the fishing chair.

They were about thirty minutes from the Port of Miami when Gina finally got cell phone signal, so she called John, her husband. "Hay baby, I need you to do me a really big favor, Karen and I cruised out to Bimini for lunch and well, Karen over indulged and well, can you come and get her and take her home for me?"

"You can't drop her off?" he asked her.

She giggled, "I promise, this is something you really want to do!"

He laughed, "Dare I even ask?"

"No, we will be at the marina in about twenty-fire or thirty minutes, just be waiting on the dock, I hear you know where Stan's boat slip is located."

He just laughed knowing Sherrie may have told her more than she needed too.

It was after 7:00 when Sherrie was pulling into the slip at the marina; Gina had slipped her sheer wrap back on after making her phone call and Karen had slept for most of the trip back to Miami in the fishing chair at the back of the boat, waking up but still not totally aware of where she was.

The dock master and John were more than happy to help tie the boat up seeing the beautiful 30-something beauty passed out in the chair naked.

"Baby, where are Karen's clothes?" John asked.

Sherrie giggling, quickly cleared Gina of any wrongdoing, "Well the skirt she was wearing was my daughters, and her top seemed to have disappeared after she took it off at the bar on Bimini, you know the one where you helped me out of my dress."

"Oh yeah, I know the place," he looked over at Gina smiling at him. "So does she have anything to cover up with?" Her bright white untanned boobs and pussy on display to both the men.

Gina smiled as she stepped off the boat to give John a hug, "I can give her my cover up if you really want me too."

"And I'm guessing that's all you have to wear home?" John questioned her.

She giggled back to him, "You know I don't mind! But I figured you would enjoy taking her home like this after me trying on the golf tournament outfit the other day for you and Brian."

"Yeah there is that!" he grinned.

John turns to the dock master, "Hey Tony, would you mind giving me a hand getting this young lady to the parking lot?"

"Oh no Sir, not at all!"

The two men moved her to the side of the boat, she stirred a little trying to help them as they lifted her up onto the dock, then John stepped up and grabbed her under her arms trying not to grope her firm boobs.

Tony got between her legs, and they lifted her up, giving Tony a nice view as he spread her thighs.

Once on the dock, the two men helped her, mostly carrying her up the aluminum ramp to John's car, several others on their boats and those watching from the bar, pointed her out to others and gave applause, as well as calls of approval to the naked woman being helped up the gangway.

Once in the car, John thanked Tony for his help, he replied with a, "No Sir, thank you, this young lady is, gorgeous and naked, made my day for sure!"

They both laughed as Sherrie and Gina came walking up behind them, Gina's wrap open up the center, Tony telling John, "And you must me most proud of your wife as well!"

"Oh yeah, she is something else that's for sure!" John grinned, seeing her smooth tanned pussy on display to Tony only a few feet away.

Gina hugged her husband again; "Enjoy your ride!" she told him as he got in his car, looking over at his partners naked pasted out wife in the seat next to him mumbling something about a boat ride, and giggling.

He started to head towards Brian's house and remembered he was meeting with a client at Spazio's Italian Restaurant on Fort Lauderdale Blvd., so he called him as he was leaving the marina.

"Hay buddy, I have something that belongs to you, the girls are back from their lunch trip, and I need to drop your wife off to you, she apparently has had a few too many and well, let's just say she is looking really good right now!" John tells Brian.

"Wait what? How much too many and what do you mean looking good right now?"

John just laughs, "I am getting on Sunrise Blvd. now, and I will be to Spazio's in about fifteen minutes, where do you want me to meet you?"

"I guess here at Spazio's would work."

"Well buddy, I can but I wouldn't advise that, where is your car parked?"

"Dude, I just ordered dinner with the Mr. Davies and his wife, can you hang onto her for me and keep her entertained for an hour or so?" Brian asks.

John looks over at Karen and smiles to himself, "Yeah, sure I can do that, it will be my pleasure!"

Johns turns onto A1A heading south along the beach, wishing he had his wife's convertible. Taking his time riding in the right-hand lane close to the sidewalk as he has done a few times in the past with Gina to show her off. He snaps a few pictures of her with his phone as people gawk at her riding naked next to him.

It is not long, and he is heading off the barrier island and around the Airport on I-95. "Hay baby" he gets a text.

"I was asked to entertain her for an hour, Brian is busy!" he texts back.

"Good, get a few good black mail pic's for Sherrie and I, just in case she tries to back out!"

"What kinda black mail pic's?" he replies.

"Use your imagination!"

John continues down I-95 heading towards Haulover Park, one of Gina's new favorite beaches.

Meanwhile, Sherrie grabs a small sarong cover from her car as Gina drops the top on her car. "Still feeling slutty?" Sherrie asks her. "I want to go show you off to some more of my friends if you up for it."

"Sure, I always got time for teasing!" Gina laughs, as Sherrie hops in the passenger seat.

"There is a little dive bar the construction guys stop at after work to grab a beer, ruff looking crowd, but I know a lot of them including the owner. They would love you! Turn right here," exiting the marina parking lot.

Sherrie keeps looking over at Gina's wrap blowing open exposing her lack of anything under it. It's not long before she is telling Gina, "Turn right at the wye in the road. It is up here on the right about four blocks, we own the property, Stan owns property everywhere. I enjoy hanging out with real people sometimes, and well, they don't seem to mind ogling me, which I enjoy. You know what I am taking about?"

Gina giggles, "Oh yeah, trashy rich bitches on the loose!"

Sherrie and Gina headed down Federal Hwy, as Sherrie gives direction. They arrived at a little dive bar called, what else, Bimini Bay Bar, a rundown looking place, for yet another drink before heading home.

The small parking lot and side streets are packed with plenty of old beat up and new work trucks along with several Harleys Motorcycles. Sherrie steps out on the side street at the end of the block near Andrews Ave., where Gina had to park. Pulling the sarong out pulling it around her waist to cover up her bare ass, it hangs well below the sides of her one piece showing off her tanned bare hips, meanwhile Gina is holding the button to lift the top back into place on her car.

Walking through the parking lot Gina, somewhat holding her white wrap closed, says to Sherrie, "This looks like another real dive bar kinda place, I think I like it already." The two of them get several catcalls from guys hanging out in the parking lot talking and drinking beer, mostly about their big and exposed jiggling cleavage and boobs.

As they walk inside Gina first takes notice of the bras, panties and bikinis in assorted colors, sizes and styles hanging over the bar. An older lady who is bartending, yells out Sherrie's name upon seeing her walking in through the door as Jimmy Buffett music plays on the bar's sound system, running around the end of the bar to greet her.

Hugging her, "Damn girl you always come here half naked, I love it!"

Several of the guys agree with her checking out both the scantily dressed ladies who just walked through the door. Gina having let go of her sheer wrap allowing a lot of her tanned legs to be exposed as Sherrie's friend greets her giving her a hug as well.

They make their way through the crowded little bar, Michelle making two guys give up their bar stools for the ladies, they quickly agree, looking at Sherries boobs trying to spill from the center of her top and now noticing Gina's total lack of anything under her wrap, as the cover up falls away from her legs exposing her bare thighs, hips and sides, leaving her practically naked surrounded by gawking men.

*****

John, in the meantime, plotting what Gina told him to do, is pulling up in one of the parking lots at the south end of Haulover Beach Park with the naked hottie sitting next to him. Being a bit late in the day there are plenty of parking spots close to the beach accesses. Karen a bit more conscious but still very drunk, John parks and walks around opening her door. "Come on Karen, let go walk on the beach." He helps her swing her legs out and grabs her hands pulling, helping her from the car seat.

She just giggles trying to tell John she left her bikini on the boat. She is a bit more stable now as she gets to her feet; at least enough to stand on her own two feet. John cannot believe his wife left him to be responsible with this beautiful young woman, who is naked and drunk.

He leans her against the car for a few pictures, as the girls had asked for, admiring her dark tanned skin and her glowing untanned white pussy and boobs, and for himself to enjoy later. Then he takes her hand leading her towards the beach. Most people wear a little something for this walk, but John just giggles knowing how shocked his partner will be when he meets up with him later.

*****

The girls sitting at the bar at Bimini Bay working on their first mixed drinks following the shots Michelle hooked them up with, telling her about their trip earlier that afternoon. There are four big burley guys sitting next to Gina wearing 'Jacobs Tower Climbers LLC,' Tee Shirts that have taken an interest in her lack of, let's say cover. "Damn young lady, if you're going to show that shit off, don't half ass it!" one of them tells her.