Adventures of Gina Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherrie laughs, "Don't be telling her that, she has no shame!"

One of them asks, "Where does she work? One of the Strip Clubs around here?"

They both laugh at him, Gina tells him, "I'm not a stripper, I just show off my shit because I like too, and it makes me horny!"

Another of the guys tells Sherrie, "Looks as if you like to be the center of attention as well, that's a nice ass you got back there barely covered showing through that gauze thing you're wearing, why don't you just take that shit off, it's a shame to cover that ass up."

Gina laughs at them and Sherrie, "Yeah Sherrie, stop hiding that ass, it is your turn to be naked in a bar!"

"Oh hell no, both ya'll need to be naked!" the first guy responds.

Michelle tells the guys, "You guys just stop, these are my girlfriends, you guys are being bad, it is too early for all that!"

Sherrie laughs at her, "Gina has been naked most of today, we went to Bimini Island earlier today for lunch, and believe me, she loves to show off that body!"

A few more guys have moved from the other side of the bar as they coerce the two mature women to show off their hot bodies to them, more than what they were already doing.

One of the guys wearing a Construction Company shirt asks Gina, "Have you ever hung a bathing suit over this bar?"

She just laughs, "Naa, this is my first time here, but I am sure Sherrie here has!"

She points to a tiny red G-String hanging from a nail, "Those are mine!"

A guy asks Sherrie, "Well where is the top that matches it?"

Michelle laughing tells them, "My husband was wearing it that night!"

They all laugh, one of them telling her, "That yellow thing would look good up there too!"

She shanks her head no, "This is my favorite one-piece, and it doesn't cover my ass cheeks at all, and just enough of my boobs to be legal in public." She lifts the sheer wrap to show them.

"Oh damn that's a sweat ass, how about you young lady, you wanta show us your ass too?" talking to Gina, her thighs together keeping her pussy out of view.

Gina laughs at them, "What you think I'm scared?" She slides off the stool holding a side of the wrap between her legs, no longer sitting on her wrap, turns her ass to the guys, taking the dare and pulls the wrap to the right from behind exposing herself from mid back on down to her feet. The guys on the other side are applauding being treated to her smooth pussy on display to them.

A cheer goes up from the crowd of mostly men. A few yelling to her, "Take it off."

Several more join in as Sherrie reaches over and pulls the knot free allowing it to drop away into Gina's hand that is already holding the wrap to her side.

"Holy Shit look at those tits;" "She's got no tan lines at all, anywhere;" "Damn would you look at that fucking body!" Could be heard over the cheers as phones are being held up to take more pictures of her.

Gina just lays the wrap across the bar as she slips back up on her stool, "Is this what you meant by showing me off to your friends?"

"Fuckin A!" Sherrie grins at her, "I love looking at your body as much as they do!"

"Well you're not going to leave me hanging are you?" as she reaches up grabbing the panel over her boob pulling it aside. The guys all cheering again seeing her ample left boob exposed, also void of any tan lines.

"Strip her;" "Take it off her;" "Take that shit off too!" Guys are yelling to them.

Gina slides back off her stool and takes a few steps to face Sherrie getting her to turn on her stool. She reaches down and unties her wrap letting it drape over her stool. Then grabbing both her hands as she is laughing, and the guys are cheering.

Sherrie reaches around grabbing her drink finishing it off, as Gina grabs the two front panels and stretches it over Sherrie head revealing both her boobs leaving her topless. She just raises her arms up and shakes her tits at the cheering crowd.

Gina lets the top drop and reaches out for Sherries boobs, groping them as the men cheer them both on.

Gina does not stop there, sliding her hands from Sherris boobs to her one-piece, pushing the suit over her hips, Sherrie letting it drop to the floor. "There you happy now?" Sherrie asks.

They are both giggly enjoying the attention finishing their drinks, naked surrounded by gawking men.

The guys are cheering as Sherrie eventually tells Gina, "We need to get going before we get in trouble here!" The guys all 'boo' as the girls gather their clothes to leave. Gina starts to unravel her wrap as Sherrie tells her. "Don't bother, lets continue the show!"

Gina just giggles, "I'm game!"

The two of them walk through the crowded bar receiving a few ass and tit gropes on the way out. Once in the parking lot, Sherrie grabs Gina's hand leading her towards the street and then up the block before she can pull her wrap back on.

Neither one caring, as others outside and driving by are seeing their naked bodies and swaying tits.

Gina clicks her trunk button and opens it as she gets to her car, dropping her wrap inside, "Yours too!" Sherrie is giggling and follows her lead dropping her short wrap and one-piece in the trunk and closing it.

It is just past sunset as the two women head back towards the marina where Sherrie's car is parked.

The two of them laughing as they hit Hwy 5 and then onto A1A headed towards the beach. Guys in trucks slowing as they pass Gina's convertible with the top down looking down at the two sets of big boobs on display, neither one doing anything to hide their bodies.

"Girl you are crazier than I imagined!" As she snaps a picture of Gina with her phone as guys next to her are looking down into the car, snapping their own pictures.

She giggles telling her, "Stan says we need to go out parting together, he said you have awesome tits!"

They both laugh as Gina makes the turn onto Seabreeze Blvd. along the beach as they see red taillights in front of them, Gina shifts over into the right lane. "Now it's my turn to show you off!" As they slow in the evening traffic.

People doing double takes from the sidewalks as they slowly drive down A1A, Gina a bit more on display than Sherrie from the sidewalk. "Gina, do you do this often? I am so horny right now I am dripping!" She does little waves to people taking notice of them both.

Gina laughs at her, "Oh yeah, you are welcome to join me anytime you want!"

To Sherrie's disappointment, it is a short ride to the marina parking lot. Gina is nice enough to pull up behind Sherrie's car where she pops the trunk as she gets out, "Get your things, but don't you dare put anything on!"

"Oh don't you worry, just wish I had a convertible too, I loved the exposure! Stan might me buying me a new car shortly." She tells Gina.

Gina laughs, "Get you a jeep! It's even better!" Leaving Sherrie standing naked in the parking lot getting into her car, as several people are pointing her way.

*****

Johns cell phone rings, its Brian. "Hay buddy, their lawyers will be calling next week to finalize this deal. Thanks for taking Karen home for me!"

Johns laughs, "Oh you wanted me to take her home, you said to entertain her."

"So where are you two?" He asks.

He hands his phone to Karen after hitting the speaker button, "Here Brian wants to talk to you."

"Hay baby, I lost my bikini in Bimini," she laughs and spins around on the beach.

"What? Baby where are you now?"

John tells him, "We are at Haulover, dude I know you are proud of Karen, but you need to start showing her off like I do Gina."

"Wait, what the hell is she wearing, she said she lost her bikini?"

John takes his phone from her, snaps another picture of her on the beach with several people in the background, her once white untanned areas starting to begin to glow red with sunburn and texts it to Brian.

"I am heading towards Bass Pro Shop, why don't you meet us there to retrieve your wife?" John laughs as he leads her back towards the car.

John enjoys the ten-mile drive up A1A to Dana where he takes Dania Beach Blvd. West towards I-95. He can't help but look over at his partners wife, her head falling forward a few times, still nude in his car, amazed at how firm her breasts are and how then bounce each time he hits a bump, thinking 'those boobs are going to be sore tomorrow they are so sunburnt.'

Brian sends John a text message, "I am just arriving are you here yet?"

"Less than ten minutes, on Griffin now." He replies.

He tells John he is parked in the front parking lot at the first entrance to Bass Pro Shop. John sees where he is parked and pulls up near him just a minute later. The lot is mostly empty, John parks where Karen will have to walk a few spaces over and across a lane next to the busy entrance.

As soon as he parks, Brian is walking up to his car and opens the door for his wife Karen to step out. "Holy Shit Dude, John my wife is naked, and you took her to Haulover like this?"

John just smiles, "you told me to entertain her, figured I would make it fun for me too! Apparently, Gina and Sherrie talked her into helping with the Golf Tournament as well!"

She steps out the car in all her glory, very sunburned tits and bright pink pussy. Brian hurries her across the parking lot to his car, he tells John, "We will have to see about the tournament, Karen is not like those other wives, well usually she's not," he smiles back at John watching his wife's bare ass not nearly as burnt as her other untanned areas, pouring her into the seat. They leave the parking lot at the same time heading in different directions to their respective homes.

John calls Gina to tell her he had met up with Brian and wasn't sure if he liked his wife's state of undress or not, but he was smiling seeing her.

She tells him, "I am still naked myself and can't wait to get home, you better be ready, I am so fucking horny, the guys better not he out front when I get home!"

"Why you going to but on a show or fuck them?" he laughed.

"Might do both, you better hurry!" She tells him, then hangs up her phone.