Adventures of Gina Ch. 17

Story Info
Sherrie wants Gina to hang out at South Beach to show off.
10.9k words
4.58
4.4k
6

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17 - Sherrie wants Gina to hang out at South Beach

It was Sherrie's idea to order the soft two layered short skirts on Amazon, they were similar to the ones Gina and Karen wore a few weekends ago during a trip to the beach.

Sherri had seen the video of Gina and Karen riding in the back seat of the convertible that Brian had posted to Porn Hub with Gina's permission of course, which made Sherrie a bit jealous she didn't get invited to tag along. The mere thought of riding naked down A1A made her wet between her tanned bare thighs peeking from under the short sundress she was wearing allowing her to show off to truckers. Gina had sent her the link when she driving down the interstate.

The skirts, some girls wear them as cover ups for their skimpy bikini bottoms which they had planned to not wear under them. The two of them, more Sherrie, had planned to do a bit of public exposure during their outing to South Miami Beach just to fulfill their exhibitionist desires and get desired attention from men.

Sherrie is a stay-at-home trophy wife who had anything and everything she desires, except attention from her extremely hard-working husband.

She had become bored years ago and wanted adventure, she finally found a friend with the same desires, needs and lack of modesty.

Sherrie had gone to Amazon and purchased the skirts, arriving the next day after learning of the adventure with Karen. Gina got the leopard print, while Sherrie ordered herself the bright yellow version that matched her revealing one piece. Both were only about eight inches in length, riding extremely low on their hips, neither were long enough to completely cover their round asses.

Gina was more than brave enough, not be bothered with wearing her tiny G-String bottoms she had planned to wear on the beach that day, under the skirt; she merely dropped the strings and beaded bottoms in her bag before leaving the house.

All the while knowing and hoping there would be a breeze that morning to move the skirt around as she walked about South Beach. She decided to wear the black net bikini top that did little more than pretend to cover her nipples atop her heavy "D" boobs on her tiny 4' 10" frame, something she planned to lose as soon as she got on the sandy beach of lower Miami.

As she got to her car, a few of the guys from next doors were arriving from a morning class; Brian, Paul and a third guy she had never met before or maybe didn't remember meeting. As soon as they saw her, they walked over to chat, having not seen her much lately due to her schedule in addition to their classes and ball practice. As well as the fact she was hanging out the small top from the center and sides and had on the tiny skirt peeked their desire to ogle her.

Paul asking if John has seen her latest video on Porn Hub.

The new guy didn't say a word staring at the barely dressed neighbor of the guys.

Of course, they asked where she was heading, walking to the other side of her car to get a better view of her body. Paul was quick to point out the fact her nipples were visible through the top, asking why she was even wearing it.

She just giggled telling them, "I am headed to South Beach to do a little shopping and lunch with Sherrie."

Paul looked down, "That skirts a bit short Ms. G and I am guess like usual there is nothing under it is there, just like a few weekends ago with Karen?"

The new guy was in shock listening to Paul talk to Gina in such a manner knowing she is quite a bit older than the three of them.

She just laughed at them, opening her door, "I have to get going guys and you, I didn't get your name, it was nice meeting you!"

"I am Alvin, like the chipmunk," which made Gina giggle a bit.

As she turned to drop her butt in the seat, she lifted her right leg into the car placing her bag in the passenger seat, Brian and Paul just smiled as the other guy's jaw dropped. Sitting made the skirt even shorter and with one leg in and one still outside she was flashing all three of them her bare spread pussy.

After she started the car, she unlocked the top and hit the switch lowering the top, knowing all three of them had an unobstructed view of her smooth pussy. "Well like I said, I got to get going," bringing her other foot inside, but leaving the skirt bunched up, pulling her door shut. She winked at Paul, "You're right, I would hate to get tan lines!" She leaned forward and reached behind her back untying her top and pulling it over her head stuffing it into her bag with her bottoms.

Alvin just let out an "Oh Fuck!" Seeing Gina's big bare tits as she shifted into reverse to back out the driveway.

She was laughing after leaving the guys staring at her as she drove away. It was just a few minutes, and she was on the interstate with the wind blowing through her air and flipping her skirt around, already excited from flashing her guys, she was on the prowl for big trucks to tease the drivers.

It wasn't long and she was passing a big Swift truck, slowing as she passed the driver's window. She was a bit surprised to see the driver was a young woman who was looking down at her and smiling, giving her a thumbs up. Keeping next to Gina and lifted herself up a bit and flashed Gina her small breasts covered by a cropped tank top. They both started laughing and Gina was forced to pull away by the traffic.

She thought to herself, "Well that was a first!"

She was able to give one more show before getting to her exit, at first, he didn't look down but as Gina passed him she heard the blast from his airhorn, she was guessing he missed out on the best view.

Gina arrived a bit early for the lunch date with Sherrie, she parked in the garage at 5th off A1A knowing it was a bit of a walk to the café. She smiled as a few people saw her driving up topless a few levels to park.

Getting out of her car she grabbed her beach bag, bottle of water and phone, setting them on the hood of her car then she sat back down to raise the top on the car. She closed her door and grabbed her bag and then realized she was still topless. She giggled placing her bag down on the trunk lid and pulling the top out to put it on, this time a bit looser, hoping maybe she might jiggle free, knowing she was about to put on a show regardless as she walked the busy sidewalk of Ocean Drive.

Exiting the garage pausing to wait on traffic before crossing 5th Ave, she pushed the button for the cross-walk light to turn green, a light breeze moved the back of the skirt around a bit just as she had hoped which also reminded her just how short it was as it laid back down against her bare cheeks. When it was time to cross the movement of each step made her skirt shift back and forth, bouncing off her bare ass and exposing her tight firm cheeks accented by the four-inch heels she was wearing.

After passing the ally, a few people at the coffee shop sitting down took notice of her, being seated gave them a much better view of her lack of bikini bottoms or panties. When she got closer, they realized her top was mesh, loose and her nipples were slightly exposed. She just smiled at them knowing they were grinning with approval. Their eyes followed her as she passed them knowing the back view would be just as interesting for them.

Turning the corner at TGI Fridays, she stayed on the side of the road with the shops, instead of crossing over to the beach side of the road, wanting to give as much exposure to the voyeurs as possible. She was proud of her body and was not afraid of sharing her hard work to keep it toned for John, her husband, and her other admirers.

She just smiled and grinned at the people checking her out as the ocean breeze along with each step moved her tiny fluffy skirt around, knowing some people were getting complete peeks as her ass or occasionally her bare pussy as the skirt was flipped around by the ocean breeze. The thin mesh top, although it provided minimal coverage, did little to support her rather large breasts as they swayed and jiggled with each step.

When she got in front of "The Fritz Café" three older men sitting on the sidewalk table, who were people watching and drinking beer, called out to Gina wanting her to stop and chat, also so they could extend the ogling of her almost bare body. None of them were bad looking and they piqued her interest, feeling frisky as it were, she was happy to entertain them for a few minutes knowing she was still a bit early.

They were quick to complement her on her outfit, letting them take in the exposed bottom of her tanned ass cheeks as she kept turning to look for Sherrie. The men telling her how sexy it made her look, which only made her more inclined to talk to them. One of them ordered her a beer as they chatted, Gina standing in front of them, the bottom hem of her skirt almost at eye level in her heels, caused their eyes to dart down each time the tiny skirt moved a little. One of them finally asking if she was wearing anything under her sexy skirt.

She giggled and told them, "Nothing at all, I wore it like this just for your enjoyment."

They offered her a chair while she consumed her beer, knowing if she sat down, she might be there for a while, so she declined the offer to sit. She thanked them for the drink and as she turned to leave, a passing truck gave her skirt the lift it needed to bring the left side up her hip exposing her hip, pussy and ass cheek to them as she walked off, verifying there was nothing at all under the short skirt.

Crossing 6th Street, a car started to turn in front of her but came to an abrupt halt seeing her tanned swaying tits in the see thru top and too short micro mini skirt.

She picked up her pace a bit causing her tits to now bounce, even more, as she did a little jog to clear the intersection, causing the skirt to bounce as well, she just smiled, giving them a little wave, knowing the people in the car got a nice view of her bare tanned ass cheeks.

She continued toward where she was meeting Sherrie enjoying the people gawking at her barely dressed state, knowing those behind her were taking in her mostly bare ass cheeks peeking from under the skirt, which again only made her more excited and damp between her legs.

Approaching the corner of 7th Street at the Majestic Café, the tall buildings on either side created a funnel effect blowing her hair about and flipping the skirt to her waist. She used her hand to pull the hair from her face and mouth as she crossed the street, allowing the skirt to correct itself, making her tingle inside knowing she just crossed the street bottomless.

She continued on past the many hotels, most with sidewalk tables for patrons. They gawked and stared at her short skirt and guys in cars honked horns and hurled comments, some a bit over the top, and requests at her as they passed her.

Sherrie was able to get valet parking at the Café, which meant she didn't get the total experience as Gina did, walking the almost six blocks along Ocean Drive in her tiny skirt and loose top.

Sherrie, a bit taller than Gina, even though Gina was in heels. Her stepping out onto the sidewalk from the car giving the valet her keys and what appeared a flash of white panties under her just as short skirt.

Gina took in Sherrie outfit consisting of almost the same skirt, but in yellow but seemed to cover less due to her height. She wore a white G-String thong under it and strapless bathing suit type top that allowed her more than sufficient natural boobs to overflow the top.

Gina continued toward the News Café at the corner of Ocean Drive and 8th Street, Sherrie husband, she learned, was a silent partner in the venture and new most of the staff well.

Gina's phone rang as she was passing the Starlite Hotel where she had to move against the building as the tables were all the way out to the street. She stopped between the Starlite and Wet Willies at a long ally way, again there was a nice breeze blowing down the opening between the two taller buildings. She took advantage of it to allow more lifting of her tiny lite weight skirt. She was enjoying the people taking in her nakedness under her skirt as she dug the phone out to answer it. It was Sherrie asking where she was, letting her know she had a table on the sidewalk and the short skirt idea was awesome.

Gina told her, "Oh you have no idea; I am at Wet Willies and have been walking for four blocks and showing off my ass the whole way."

"Well keep walking I am at the next corner waiting for you!" Sherrie told her, "Oh I see you, Damn girl you look hot! And that wind is, oh my you're not wearing bikini bottoms!"

"Yeah I saw you when you got out the car; I am coming toward you, watch me cross the street." She giggled, and then hug up her phone.

As she arrived at the corner, she could see Sherrie at the second table from the corner, she knew it would be epic and had her cell phone pointed towards Gina; her timing was perfect as a produce truck came to a stop at the intersection. Gina did her little jog again making her skirt and tits bounce freely under the small top, flashing those in front of her as the skirt bounced too high, which was her plan anyway.

Sherrie stood up, turning off the phone video, to hug her as she got to the small sidewalk table, "Oh lord girl, you're not wearing a thing under that skirt! I saw everything and that top ain't doing much either," she giggled.

"Well, what's under yours," Gina questioned her, "I thought we were doing the total exhibitionist thing today?"

Sherrie laughed at her, "This is what I wore for the drive here, when I was leaving the house, I bent over to grab my bag and Stan about threw a hissy fit because it was so short, then there was nothing under it, knowing I was co

ming here for lunch."

Gina giggled as they sat down, "I have no idea how many people saw under this skirt, but I'm so fucking wet and horny right now you wouldn't believe it." Adjusting the skirt up her bare thighs a bit so that people riding by had a good unobstructed view.

Sherrie looked down at her lap, "Girl, you are showing it all, you know that right?"

Gina giggled again, "You should try it, I mean this was your idea!"

The waiter came to their table, greeting Sherrie by name and took their orders, he kept stealing glances down towards Gina's sheer top, and her bare thighs up to her exposed slit. As soon as he left, Sherrie excused herself to go to the lady's room.

Gina smiled taking in Sherrie bare ass cheeks as she headed up a few steps and inside, as did several other people at the café, including staff who knew her.

She was not gone long and quickly returned, slipping her little backpack bag off her shoulders, turning a bit to set it on the ground next to her chair, then looking back at Gina, "Is that better?"

They both laughed as Sherrie sat down, not as brazen as Gina was with exposing herself, keeping her thighs together but exposing the fact there was now nothing under the skirt. The girls drank their bottle of wine and finished their lunch with constant attention from the waiter. The waiter sensing they were done, brought Sherrie the check, she added a nice sizeable tip and told him, keep what you saw today to yourself, but add it this to Stan's account please.

"Oh yes ma'am, please hurry back, we always enjoy your visits," He told her.

Sherrie grinned at Gina and stood up; turning her ass to the guy and bent over giving him the same view she gave her husband earlier that morning, smooth shaved puffy lips and an inviting asshole. The two of them laughed as they walked to the corner and crossed Ocean Drive onto the sidewalk leading to the sand volleyball courts prior to the beach.

Before heading down the handicap walkway, they both slipped out of their heels, then headed over the dunes as the breeze blew their skirts about causing a pause in play at the nets by the guys watching the older, but extremely sexy older women. They crossed the low dunes and headed to the cabana shack, renting two chairs for the day. It was a weekday so there were not a lot of people on the beach, the slight offshore breeze made the heat a little more bearable.

The young cabana boy was eager to help the two beautiful older ladies as he watched their skirts rise and fall, offering to set up an umbrella for them as well.

Gina told him, "Not at the moment but maybe later, why don't you check back in a few hours." They set their bags down on the lounges. She looked up and down the beach to see who might be watching them, especially kids, luckily there were not any around this afternoon.

While Sherrie was getting her towel set up and clamped down, Gina dropped her skirt leaving her bottomless as she shoved the skirt in her bag and pulled out a tiny what looked more like a bracelet, nothing but tiny strings and small pieces of metal what looked like small horse bit charms and silver beads that formed a tiny G-string and stepped into it.

"Oh my lord girl where did you get that, I love it, is that even legal? And I thought mine was daring." Sherrie stared at the sting disappearing into the top of her slit, leaving her lips completely exposed.

Gina just giggled and walked down to the water's edge where a small group of college age guys were hanging out, excited to be practically bottomless on the beach and being ogled by the younger guys.

She knew she had several of the guy's attention, and more were turning her way the closer she got realizing what she, or more wasn't wearing. She stood there for a minute or two about mid-calf deep as the waves lapped at her knees. Knowing she had their full attention she turned to walk back to her lounge as Sherrie was walking back with two bottles of water.

Knowing the guys were checking out her bare ass, she reached back and pulled the strings at her back for her top, then pulled it over her head freeing her large breasts to the warm sun. Sherrie just stared at her again in awe at how brave she was in public; Sherrie was used to exposure, but with admirers at more of a distance like on her husband's boat or with people she knew.

With the guys watching Gina as she got to Sherrie, she smiled to her, "Drop the skirt, I have their attention already, change into your bottoms."

She didn't even think about it, feeding off Gina's actions she pushed the yellow skirt off her hips, quickly stepping out of it to pick it up, then shoving it into her bag. Before she could pull her bottoms out Gina asked for a bottle of water to delay her covering up, knowing the college age guys were all watching them.

As she leaned over to hand her the water, Gina grinned, "Now the top too."

Sherrie just smiled at the suggestion and reached back releasing the clasp holding her top on, then shoving it into her bag as they heard comments from the guys about her being naked and her sizeable tits.

"Exciting isn't it?" Gina giggled as Sherrie pulled the bottoms from her bag and slipped into them. They didn't provide much more coverage than Gina's strings, but it did cover her clit unlike Gina's, as the sting connecting the tiny patch of material disappeared into her lips.

"Very, I have never been topless on this beach, let alone naked. Too many people here know me."

After they got comfortable, Gina asked Sherrie if she was planning to wear panties at the golf tournament.

Sherrie grinned at the thought of it, "Stan would die, what are you going to do, are you wearing any?"

Gina laughed, "I don't own panties any longer, tossed them all!" She moved her feet to the edges of the lounge spreading her knees apart for any voyeurs walking past, knowing she was totally on display.

Sherrie's mouth dropped open, "All of them, why?"

Gina went into the story of how boring their sexy life had become until the guys moved in next doors and how one thing led to another, and she reverted to how she acted in college. Continuing to explain in college John had loved showing her off anytime, especially her big firm tits, and anywhere. Telling her it wasn't uncommon for her to leave bars and parties in next to nothing, sometimes less, I have fantasies about still doing it again.