Adventures of Gina Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two more guys push his hands aside to get a feel too before she finally covers up with her arms, laughing at them. She grabs her top back and loosely ties it behind her neck to put it back on, just tight enough on the top to keep her nipples covered like it was before they untied it, but Sherrie ties the back so loose it hangs almost looped completely down on her back.

"Let's go dance!" Sherrie yells out. Pulling Gina off her stool to the safety of the dance floor.

"Oh fuck that felt wild." Gina laughs as she hangs on Sherrie as they get to the dance floor followed by several of the drunk college guys.

Once they start to dance, Gina's top is on and off her big tits as they sway to her dancing. Paying no attention to her exposed ass as the tiny skirt creeps up her waist, while the seven or eight horny drunk young guys surround the two of them. Sherrie is grabbed around the waist pulled into the front of one of the guys who starts to grind into her ass.

She doesn't care pushing back against to his growing meat as she rides his leg between her thighs. His hands on her waist, she can feel the skirt going higher and just lets it go as she closes her eyes, her hands on the guy's shoulder in front of her, he is looking down watching her skirt going higher from her hips to her waist.

The guys around Gina tower over her short stature, where those around her can't really see her. She is bent forward by the guy behind her as he grinds into her pushing her tiny skirt higher up her back, she can feel his hardness as well, then grabs for her top as it is untied again and quickly pulled away.

She stands up, but not quick enough to see who pulled her top off. Standing brings her boobs into reach of the guys around her as hands start to grope her bare tits again. She doesn't stop them this time enjoying the sensation from the attention of these young guys.

She realizes her skirt is well above her ass now, well up on her sides, almost wishing they had pushed it down instead. When the song ends, she realizes she needs to get off the dance floor to give her boobs a break. She puts an arm across her boobs and grabs Sherrie, "break time!"

The two of them tug the skirts back down over their asses on the way to the tables. Sherrie's lace up top now untied, her right nipple showing through the now wide opening when she realizes Gina had lost her top completely. "Holy Shit Girl, they tried to strip me out there, but I kept my top on, where is yours?"

"I have no idea; one of them took it when they had me bent over." She giggled, "I let them push my skirt up, I wish they had pushed it down my thighs though, I really don't care at this point I am so drunk and fucking horny!"

Sherrie looked at her, "I know what you mean, and they had fingers inside me out there! I know it is so wrong but, Oh my they made me cum several times!"

The guys help them back up on the stools giving them fresh drinks, Sherrie adjusts her top enough to cover her nipples, the gap now much wider, she leaves the strings untied and hanging down, what little there is now. Gina sits with her arm across her chest still to keep the hands off her. "Ok you guys, you have to take it easy with us, we are both married and who the hell took my top?"

No one confesses, leaving her topless, to laughs and cheers from her guys surrounding them.

They down a good bit of the strong alcohol laced slushies, Gina gradually dropping her arm exposing her big firm boobs again, neither one making the skirts covering anything sitting very un-lady like. Gina is so short, unless you were standing next to her you didn't know she was topless with all the guys around her.

On their third drink there at Wet Willies, felling no pain from the three bottles of wine eariler the guys get them to go dance again, Gina wanting her top back, but the guys just take her hands and pull her to the dance floor surrounding her again, Sherrie is near her, but she can't see her this time.

Again, a guy is grinding into Gina's bare ass to the loud thumping of the bass, getting her to bend forward quickly pushing the skirt up her back again, allowing her big boobs to swing freely as guys try to grope them, she can feel the elastic of the skirt under her boobs.

Sherrie is dealing with five guys this time as hands go under her skirt, under her lacy top, others pushing the top higher while it is being un-lacing a little at a time, the string pass through the eyelets one set at a time. She closes her eyes as fingers again start to explore her wet pussy, bushing lightly across her ass hole looking for access to her already filled pussy.

Sherrie is so drunk she has lost all inhibitions as she feels a pair of lips start to suck her left nipple. She holds the guy's head running her finger through his hair as she drops her own head back, feeling another gushing orgasm release from between her thighs.

Gina is pushing back into the guy behind her bouncing her bare ass into his hard cock beneath his shorts, wanting him inside her. She is hanging onto the guy's waist in front of her with one hand and starts to rub him through his shorts with the other, a bid amazed as to what is growing beneath them. Into the second song the guy unzips his shorts for her, which is all the coaxing she needs to pull his cock free and start to blow him hidden in the crowd, with him covered by her long blonde hair. Before the song can end, he unloads down her throat.

When the song is over the DJ starts announcing drink specials, the dance floor starts to clear and the girls head back to the table, Gina not caring this time, the group of guys somewhat hiding her on the way to the table. Sherrie trying to pull her now loose top up to cover her tits, one of the sleeves ripped from the top hanging at her elbow, the other side half un-laced is pulled down to under her big boob, she is tugging her shirt back down that's now stretched out a bit from the overzealous college guys.

Sherrie wraps her arm around Gina's neck, "These guys are like animals, hands and lips everywhere, I can't believe I am enjoying this!" She pulls Gina's skirt back down for her.

Gina leaning against the stool her eyes now barely open she is so drunk, her skirt still up on her waist not caring as the guys all trying to hide her exposed body from the bouncers.

At the table a few of the guys keep groping them, even getting one of the girls in of feeling Sherries huge tits, another girl working on the stings on Sherries top again exposing more and more of her big heavy boobs, to the point they are no longer covered. Seeing they are no longer stopping any advances from any of the college guys and girls, one of the guys suggest they all go outside for air, the guys grab their bags as few of the others lead them to the rear of the bar to an exit onto the balcony.

Gina attempts to keep her arm across her nipples, but the guys keep taking her hand to hold it, parading her through the crowd like a trophy. Too drunk to even think about the bikini top in her purse, maybe not caring.

Once on the rear balcony, the girls are surrounded by at least a dozen guys. A few of the guys suggest pictures with the groom, placing him between Gina with her skirt up to her waist and Sherrie, her skirt almost covering her. The two college girls getting in on the picture flashing their small boobs as well.

After a few pics they encourage Sherrie to lose her top as well, helping her pull what is left of it off. A few more pictures later and the guys are pulling their skirts down their thighs leaving them naked for more pictures as the guys and girls trade places, and grope the older women, the two college girls groping and being groped.

One of the guys suggests they slip down the stairs out of public view to the ally before they get in trouble. Someone grabs the skirts and whats left of Sherries top as the guys lead the two now naked and giggling cougars down the steps.

Once around the corner, the girls start to take more pictures getting them to bend over, then groping and fingering them, the girls start to return the gropes to the guys rubbing them through their shorts feeding off each other's comments.

They lead the girls further down the alley behind the building, into the alley between the buildings a bit more out of the light, they can still see people and car passing the other end of the ally on A1A.

Gina is the first one to be bent over as a guy drops his shorts, as soon as she felt him searching for a hole, she reached back guiding him into her wet pussy.

Seconds later Sherrie is holding onto a dumpster as she is being fucked from behind also, her large tits swinging and bouncing, as they are both being videoed.

Sherrie is shifted away from the dumpster and offered a cock that she eagerly takes between her lips as the hard college guy, half her age pumps her from behind filling her with more than she has hand in a long time.

The guys don't let up fucking the two women continually, using their pussy, mouths and asses all the while taking pictures and video with their phones. The girls didn't realize the guys, once finished with one of them, they were going back inside telling the others about the gang bang out back.

It was well after 2:30 am when the girls realized they had been abandoned in the alley, naked and used.

Looking about in the dark alley, Sherrie finds their clothes and purses in a pile against the wall by the dumpster, sorting out the small pile slipping the tiny skirts on, Gina, a bit sobber now realizes she is still going to be topless, which may make for an interesting walk back to where she had parked several blocks away.

Looking up and down the dimly lit alley referred to as Ocean Court, she laughs, "Well I could just walk it topless, there is not really anyone I can see."

Sherrie tries to lace her top back up in the dark, managing to get her sore boobs covered, but the loose knit is completely unlaced, and she can't see to fix it, the material is a bit rough on her now sensitive abused nipples as she tries to get it on. "Come on, you like being naked and your car in the closest." She holds the top in place the best she can with her arm.

They both laugh as they start to make their way down the alley, they are both a bit cautious not knowing who or what might be hiding in the dark doorways or walkways between the buildings where the homeless like to sleep. When they get to 6th Street they peek around the corner and see several people around a few cars laughing and partying next to the Barrizon Hotel to the left, there are also people in front of the pizza place to the right.

Gina says, "Fuck it, lets turn down 6th, I think that will be safer." Putting her arm across her still hard nipples, unable to hide her big boobs.

They cross the road trying to avoid being seen, but as they pass under the streetlight across from the pizza place, they hear someone yelling to them. "Holy shit baby," "Look at that ass," "Baby you got any shirt on?" They keep walking knowing they are both showing off their asses and more to both groups of people.

When they get to the corner of Collins Avenue knowing she is one block from the garage, Gina turns left on to the more public road having already been seen, and not wanting to be caught on one of the not so public streets or alleys.

There is minimal traffic on Collins with all the shops closed, Gina no longer caring, drops her arm, allowing her bare boobs to bounce as they walk down the mostly deserted sidewalk, Sherrie still attempting to keep her boobs covered.

About halfway down the block, they cross over to the other side of the street in anticipation of turning down 6th to where the parking garage is located. It is only half a block to the garage and up the stair to the third level where Gina's car is parked.

As they approach the car Gina opens her bag to get her keys out to find Sherrie's bikini top she had stuffed in the purse earlier in the evening, pulling it out they both start laughing realizing Gina didn't have to make the walk topless hiding in the alleys, not that it would have helped Sherrie much with her top destroyed by the college guys.

Gina unlocks the car and the two of them slip in, after cranking the car she just sits their and starts laughing, she released the latch to the top and pushes the button to drop the convertible top. "Are you putting my top on or are you still wanting to show off those tits of yours?"

Gina laughed at her, "And yours, are you going to join me?" as she backed out the parking spot and headed down the ramp to the exit, turning right onto A1A and left to onto 5th Street, then turning left towards the beach two blocks away.

"Oh My Lord Girl do you ever stop?" Sherrie laughed, as Gina pulled up to the red light at Ocean Dr., stopped next to the Ocean Five Condos where there is a pizza place on the first floor at the corner. A small group of people, mostly guys, standing on the sidewalk noticed the two attractive ladies in the topless convertible that were just as topless as the car. Well one of them was, Sherrie was just showing off a lot of exposed skin and cleavage, and her nipples were visible up close through the starched out and ruined top hanging to the sides.

A few of the guys move closer for a better look not wanting to miss a chance to see naked hotties, under the street light a few have a view down inside the car seeing the bare legs and skirts so short even more of them is on display, of course that intrigues them to move even closer.

"Damn sweetie, why ain't you topless too?" one of them asks her now looking down into her lap at her exposed pussy, one hand holding a piece of her top in place.

Gina laughs, "I know right!" The light turns green but she doesn't move letting them see Sherrie and herself on display. A few more people walking the sidewalk now also take notice of the guys gathering around the car chatting and gawking at the two mostly naked women.

As the light cycles to red and back to green, Gina waves good-by and pulls away turning left onto Ocean Drive.

Continuing North on Ocean several people get a peek down into Gina's car at the two ladies on display for the short five blocks to 10th street, especially Gina's big bare tanned breasts she is making no attempt to cover.

Gina slowly drives several blocks, before returning back to the News Café where Sherrie had left her car with the valet, still looking for more voyeurs enjoying all the attention she had received this evening. As she turned into the temporary Valet parking spot in front of the cafe, A young man comes bouncing around to Gina's side of the car, "Valet parking ma'am... oh my!"

He sees her big tanned bare breasts, bare legs and way too short skirt that exposes her partially spread thighs to him. Then he looks over at Sherrie with her matching skirt, her thighs a bit closer together not displaying as much and a nipple no longer covered. She just giggles, "No but I do need you to be a dear and run and get my friends car for her." Sherrie has to open her purse and dig out her ticket allowing both tits to come spilling out into his view, she hands him her ticket, as he just stares down at both of the practically naked women.

"Oh, OH, yes ma'am," he heads off to the garage as they wait on display to people walking the sidewalk who are able to check out Gina's body still on display her being in the driver's seat, the car door blocking most of Sherrie.

While waiting Gina giggles seeing the tables are closer to the café awning, forcing people to walk out closer to the street where Gina is parked. Giving them the opportunity to looking down into her car mere feet away where they can't help but see the two of them, hearing several comments like; "Oh my" and "Damn it, did you see her."

"I dare you to strip before he gets back!" Gina giggles.

"Oh Gina no, these people who own this cafe know my husband and I," she looks up and down the street, noticing people looking at both of them.

Come on everyone can see most of us already, as Gina runs her hand up Sherrie's bare thigh dipping her pinky finger into her bare juicy slit. "Damnit girl stop it!" They both laugh as Gina continues her hand up to Sherrie's breast, pulling the lace shelve down her arm, and then pinching her hard sensitive nipple.

As she flicks her nipple she begs her, "At least take the top off for me!" As Gina pulls on remaining sleeve down her forearm, bringing the top with it, allowing more of her firm large breast to slip into view.

The guy pulls up behind Gina's car with Sherries BMW. He hurries to Gina's passenger door opening it for Sherrie to step out, the top falling off Sherrie and out the door on to the curb.

Gina leans over placing her hand behind Sherrie neck pulling her closer, bringing her lips to Sherries. The two of them start to make out in front of the Valet, Gina's hand gropes her tit as a few more people pause to watch the show. "To bad Brian wasn't with us tonight, imagine the video he could be posting of us, I know John would jerk off to it, think Stan would?"

"You're just evil!" Sherrie tells her giving her another passionate kiss as she swings her right leg out of the car onto the sidewalk unconsciously spreading herself for the Valet who just stares at her gooey glistening pussy lips oozing cum from earlier.

The guy just extents his hand out to offer her the keys and watches as she steps out of the car topless with her short skirt high on her hips, observing her tight tanned bare ass wiggling to her car. As she gets into her car, he turns his attention back to the mostly naked Gina as she waits for him to close the door. "Ah, door please?" she giggles.

He realizes he is staring and apologizes pushing the door closed, stepping up onto the sidewalk. Gina gives him a wink and drives off heading home.