Adventures of Gina Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My large firm tits made me very popular." Gina ended the story about Johns friends always ogling her just like the guys next doors do now.

Sherrie listened in awe, as Gina explained how fun sex had become again and how excited she got, knowing she was being watched. "So like what if those guys come over to chat?" Looking over at the fellows watching from a distance.

"Well I hope you follow my example." Gina grinned. "Should I wave them over?"

Sherrie looks at her, "No that might be a bad idea," then giggles.

After about thirty minutes, a few more guys had joined the ones in the water, they were from the volleyball area. "Come on, let's go cool off," Gina grabs Sherrie's hand pulling her up as they head towards the water in their tiny bottoms and topless. They see all the guys watching them as they near the water, Sherrie's and Gina's heavy boobs swaying with each step.

As they get near one of the guys calls out, "Come join us, the water is better over here."

Gina grins at Sherrie, takes her hand leading her towards them, wanting them to have a up-close view of both of them. As they near Gina hears one of them say, "Told you she wasn't wearing anything but some strings, my sister has one of those."

Gina laughs, "Which one of us are you referring too?" He is surprised she heard him.

They all laugh, one of them says "You ma'am, but your friends isn't much bigger it appears."

The guys not sure which of them to take in first, Sherries tall slender body and boobs larger than Gina's with a slight mature slop, or Gina's short stature and huge teen looking firm tits.

After chatting with the guys, the girls tell them they have to go cook the other side of their body's for a while. They beg them to stay a bit longer, but they leave telling them they will be around for a while. Hearing one of them say, "They both look fucking naked walking away like that!"

Walking back Sherrie tells Gina, "Did you just invite them over to chat with us?"

Gina giggles, "I hope so, and did you see how hard you made some of them under those suits?"

They both giggle like teenagers as they get back dropping the lounges down so that are flat. But before Sherrie can lay down Gina giggles, "You don't want tan lines on your ass do you, take off your bottoms."

"WHAT!" she replies?

Gina giggles again, "Nothing will be showing that's not already showing, and then you can fantasize about those young bucks seeing us naked on this beach. We can put them back on when we turn back over, not that mine even covers anything."

"You are crazy, my husband would have a fit if he knew I was naked on the beach like this, flirting with those younger guys." Then she laughs, drops her bottoms and hurries to lay down on her stomach.

Gina slowly does the same thing, taking time to straighten out her towel before laying down. She spreads her feet again for maximum exposure of herself to get sun between her thighs and for anyone walking past to take a peek at her.

It is not long before a few of the guys are walking up realizing the two women were now completely naked, "Hum excuse us but, if ya'll aren't busy tonight, we are here for Josh's bachelor party and we will be at Wet Willies later if you two would like to come hang out with us."

Gina looks over her shoulder at the guys looking at her and Sherrie asses and whatever else is in view. Smiling seeing a few of them rearranging their cocks in their shorts, "Well, we are both married," She tells them. "I don't know if our husbands would approve."

Gina bringing a knee up as she twists a bit to look over her shoulder better, watching the guys eyes go to her spread pussy.

"Yeah we saw the rings but you two seem like you would be fun to party with and well we all like you're not shy about your bodies either."

Sherrie laughs, "Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact we are both rocking MILF bodies and laying here naked would it."

One of the guys laughs, "Oh we didn't notice that! Nevertheless, you are both extremely hot ladies and yes very naked. You could wear that to Wet Willies if you want!" All the guys laugh at his comment.

Gina giggles, "Well we didn't bring anything to wear clubbing, just our bikini covers and bikinis."

"Come on its Wet Willies on South Miami beach! You can wear as little as you want, you know that," another suggests.

Sherrie giggles at the ogling college guys, all half her age, flirting with the two of them. She can feel the dampness between her legs and her nipples getting hard as their eyes scan her entire body, watching her bare ass.

She looks over at Gina and winks, and then turns over bringing the back of her lounge up. She lifts her knees up a bit, asking "What time will you guys be there?"

Knowing she is now showing them even more of her thick spread pussy, something she had never done this up close before in public.

They just stare at her, trying to come up with a time, taking in this married cougar totally on display to them, rocking her knee back and forth, fighting the urge to reach down between her legs.

Gina finally suggests around 9:30 after they grab a bite to eat, saying "We will try to stop by for just a drink or two."

The guys are all excited they were at least thinking about it, as they head over to join the rest of their group to share the good news.

Sherrie looks over at Gina who says, "I think I may have had an orgasm when I did that. Holy Shit!"

Gina asks her, "Yeah I saw you rocking that knee back and forth. Didn't you do any flashing last year at the tournament?"

Sherrie giggles, "Well yes but just my tiny panties and ass cheeks, maybe a nipple here and there, nothing like today!"

"Well that may change this year," Gina giggles.

Sherrie has never had problems turning heads, but this new experience has released a new fetish she didn't realize was hiding deep down within her, the excitement of being seen when one not supposed to be, and how easy it can bring on an orgasm.

They slip their bottoms back on to go for a walk, if you can call the tiny garments that, and do some of their own people watching for a while, knowing they are also being watched. They spend the rest of the day soaking up sun, walking back and forth to the water topless, catching a few guys snapping pictures of them. Sherrie enjoying the voyeurs looking between her thighs, knowing there is very little covering her pussy, but hoping no one recognizes her.

As the sun started to set and the temperature began to drop a bit, Sherrie follows Gina's lead as they strip off their bottoms again taking their time to gather their towels, lotions and water bottles before slipping back into their skirts, then tying their bikini tops back on. Sherrie again telling Gina how erotic it was to just be naked in public and in front of all these people up close and personal.

Gina laughs, "How daring are you willing to be if we meet them at Wet Willies in a few hours wearing only what you have on now?"

Sherrie fans her face, "Are you serious, you are really thinking about really going there, I mean the beach is one thing but clubbing with a bunch of horny college guys with us almost naked to start with?"

"Oh yeah, and you're coming with me!" The two of them head back across the sand to the walkway in their short skirts asses exposed as the evening breeze lifts the back of their tiny skirts once again.

They stop at one of the public showers just before the sidewalk to rinse off their legs and feet to remove the sand and salt. "Where do you want to eat dinner?" Gina asks her.

Sherrie suggests they stop at Clevelander Bar for drinks and a lite dinner, it is on the way to Wet Willies at the corner of 10th street, she tells Gina, "There are bars around the pool area if we want to rinse off better in the clean water." Sherrie cuts her eyes at Gina grinning.

After crossing Ocean Drive, they head to Gina's car to drop off their beach bags before heading to eat. Still turning heads in their tiny skirts walking on the crowded sidewalks, Sherrie finds herself getting more turned on by her brash exposure as the evening breeze picks up.

As they return from the car walking to the front of the Clevelander Bar entrance, Gina points out empty stools at one the bars on the property. They round the corner and head to where Gina wanted to go sit, knowing they would be on display to people in the bar and from the sidewalk. There are plenty of people lounging around the pool, sitting at tables and at the bars around the pool area. Gina smiles to herself knowing those in the lounges have views up their tiny skirts, watching the heads turn as they walk past.

Once at the bar Gina asks the people, mostly barely legal to drink age younglings, if the seats are taken, eyes go to her boobs and exposed nipples through the mesh bikini top. She doesn't wait for an answer as she slips up on the stool, doing her best to keep herself covered, but it is not happening in the tiny skirt, knowing her ass is becoming even more exposed as she sits.

Sherrie walks around her to the next stool, also trying to be more lady like pushing the skirt between her legs, but as she sits, she realizes she is now uncovered as well as the back of the skirt raise as she sits. People around them are taking in the two almost naked women, as a few guys immediately tell them to please take the seats and start chatting with them paying more attention to their boobs and bare upper thighs.

Sherrie orders a bottle of wine for them as the guys ogle them. Sherrie keeps her knees tight together now that she is seated around fully clothed people, unlike the beach where most everyone was exposing some skin. Gina not as concerned allows the guys around her to see a bit more of the bare slit.

The girls order appetizers as their meals sharing them and drinking the wine while chatting to the guys, all much younger than they are, all trying to impress them with wild tales of their family's wealth and fast cars.

After finishing their first bottle of wine, Gina excuses herself to go to the ladies' room, sliding off the stool, a lot less lady like than when she sat down, giving those watching a nice wide spread thigh flash of her moist pussy lips. She knows she should give the skirt a tug down but is enjoying the buzz from the wine and the stares she is getting knowing she is exposing herself to everyone around the pool who is looking up as she passes.

Walking in she stops to check herself out in the restroom mirror, she sees her pussy lips were exposed for the walk across the pool area to the ladies room, she turns realizing her ass was also totally on display, the skirt having rode way up on her hips, it only makes her wetter as she runs a finger through her wet slit giving her clit a few passes but resists the urge to get herself off at the moment, knowing it wouldn't take much.

She does her business and returns to the mirror, she reaches back and unties her top to loosen it knowing they are about to head to Wet Willies, retying the top of the mesh top to allow it to now hang over her nipples, instead of supporting her breasts. Giggling, she loosens the back string, allowing the strig to hang draped down across her back, the top just hanging freely against her body. The top now barely covers her hard nipples allowing even more of her huge boobs to also be exposed, knowing they may slip free at any moment by merely moving or walking the several blocks away to the bar.

Looking down at her exposure in the mirror below the skirt, she gives it a bit of a tug lowering it on her waist to cover her pussy lips before heading back to the bar.

It was like people were waiting on her to return as she walks back across the pool area feeling her boobs giggle and swaying freer now completely supported by the bikini top, the loose triangle covering her nipples. She gives her ass a little extra swing knowing she is the center of attention.

Back at the bar, she asks Sherrie if she is ready to go, it is getting late.

"Yeah, let's finish off this second bottle before we go," Sherrie replies. Gina slips back up on her stool, leaning forward her top falls away coming to rest against her chest having shifted a little to the left putting both nipples totally on display now. Sherrie just shakes her head smiling at her. When the glasses are emptied, the two of the head out to A1A at the protest of the young oglers especially now that Gina's top was shifting on and off her chest.

Leaving, Gina adjusting her exposure as they step out onto the sidewalk, if only to briefly conceal her hard excited nipples.

After the dinner and two bottles of wine, the pair head down Ocean Drive towards Wet Willies to at least make an appearance for the guys. Walking down the now much more crowded sidewalk with their tanned bare asses half on display as their short skirts again bounce off their firm asses and Gina's top moving with each bounce of her boobs.

Sherrie suggests they swing over to Collins to the bikini shop for a different top, telling Gina, "I want less of a top, less modest, something like yours maybe, I think the girls want to show off a bit more."

Gina just giggles as she watches Sherrie and other people staring at her big swaying boobs, her top barely staying in place over her nipples as she walks, heads turning as they pass people knowing they will be seeing their mostly bare asses after they pass.

They turn right on 9th to Collins and turn left for the block and a half to Beach Bunny's. As soon as she walks in, she sees what she wants, a knitted lace up cotton top that one of the petite young salesgirls is wearing, even though she is not filling it out near as well as Sherrie will be in moments.

Sherrie pulls one off the hanger in her size and looks for changing room. But Gina takes it from her grabbing the next size down.

Gina giggles, "Try it on right here!"

"But!" as Gina reaches to her back releasing the plastic claps holding her top on. Before she can argue, she is topless in the shop full of tourist, trying to figure out how to get the top on.

Several people are watching, a few in shock as she pulls it on over her head, getting her hands through the sleeves. Her nipples still on display as she starts to pull the strings apart making it wider to go over her much larger boobs. Then she laces up the front bringing the two knit panels over more over her nipples than her boobs, the top obviously made for women with a lot less tits than she has. Needing a large size, Gina shakes her head no, she has to leave the center panels gapped open showing off the curves of her ample cleavage tying it in place with a simple bow to keep it from spreading apart at the center which would allow her nipples to spill out.

Gina pops the price tag off it and hands it to Sherrie so she can go pay for it, stuffing the bikini top in her purse. Sherrie only has a small purse big enough for her keys, ID and credit card. After paying for it they were back out on the street, the knit top now doing very little to support her rather large swaying "D's", Gina used her phone to take a few selfies of them before heading down the block to Wet Willies.

They get to the bar just before 10:00, heading up the stairs to the second floor where the bar is located, giving the people behind them excellent up skirt showing off their asses and puffy lips. Finding the bar already packed with people as the DJ blasting thumping dance music throughout the building. Heads immediately turn to watch the two barely dressed beautiful older ladies as they make their way towards the bar. Even though there are also many other college age ladies in skimpy outfits, the two of them attract attention being there alone and exposed.

At the bar, they order a purple drink with vodka and something pink with rum, the guy ogling them tells the bartender to put them on his tab. Gina reaches out giving him a hug to thank him running her hand up his arm, his hand goes to her back and slides down verifying there are no panty lines at her waist. She just giggles and steps away looking for the guys from the beach, his finger brushing her ass cheek.

As she and Sherrie turn to walk away, she hears the guy say to his friends, "Damn look at those hot asses!"

Sherrie leans over to Gina, "If he only knew! And your nipple is peeking out again."

Gina just giggles, "I know and the guy who bought our drinks grabbed my ass too!"

I only takes a few minutes for them to find the guys who invited them, they are already drinking heavy and a bit drunk. One of them yells to the much larger group than at the beach, "Those are the two who were naked showing off their pussy's at the beach."

Which causes everyone hearing him to turn around and look their way. The guys make room at the two tables they are standing at, making guys move to give up their bar stools.

As the two of them slid up on the stools they make no effort to keep the skirts in place flashing the guys and the few girls that had joined them. "See I told you, no fucking panties!" One of the guys says a bit loudly to the group. The two of them just look at each other and laugh at the drunk guys, Gina makes a halfhearted attempt to cover up the exposed nipple after bouncing up on the stool.

Gina leans over to Sherrie, "Let's have fun, spread your legs like you did at the beach."

One of the guys telling two of the college girls, "See that's how you are suppose to wear those damn skirts!"

They laugh at him, "Who says we aren't!"

He tries to run his hand up her skirt but she pulls away, preventing him from checking.

Sherrie watches as Gina turns away from the table to face more of the guys standing around them and towards the crowded bar, leaving her knees apart, the tiny leopard print skirt riding up and falling even more to the sides of her bare thighs well up to her waist.

"So, who is who here tonight?" extending her hand out to one of the guys looking straight down at her lap. Sherrie just grins turning on her stool facing away from the table as well, not caring who is looking at her spread thighs and pussy anymore.

The guys are all taking shit to the women who are old enough to be their moms, one of the inebriated guys staring at her chest asking Gina how much her up-grade cost her. She just laughs at him, knowing she does have great tits for a woman her age.

"These are all mine honey." She tells him. "Had them since high school!"

That's when she realizes it was a set up as he asks if he can feel them to make sure.

Sherrie is laughing at her listening to them as all the young guys looking on as most of her left nipple is already exposed. "Let him have a squeeze, Gina!"

Another drunk guy yells to her, "Yeah let's see them, like on the beach!"

"Yeah, take the top off! Let them loose, show these little shy girls how real women show off," yells someone else.

Sherrie keeps laughing, "You have a fan club, don't disappointment!" giving her a wink.

Gina's mouth drops open, acting embarrassed, as she feels the knot on her back being pulled undone, the top comes up a bit actually covering her nipples a bit better, but the strings fall to her sides exposing a lot more side boobage. All the guys laugh and cheer, but Gina makes no move to tie it back.

She looks at the guy who asked if they were real, moves her hands up to her hair locking her fingers, "Ok, you tell me."

He smiles at her, "Your top is in the way."

"Well take if off me then!"

The guys all WOOHOO and cheer. As one of the other guys says, "Hell I'll do it!" reaching behind her neck finding a string and tugs it, pulling the top away from her chest. More cheering and yelling from the guys as Gina sits before them topless, her pussy on display as well, more people trying to look on to see what is going on at the table.

The guy reaches out grabbing two handfuls of her huge boobs groping her as everyone looks one, "Oh yeah, these are the real deal." As he keeps massaging her tits then pulling on her nipples making them harder.