Adventures of Gina Ch. 19

Story Info
Gina and Friends continue their weekend at Fantasy Fest.
11.4k words
4.91
4.6k
8

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 19 - Part Two of Fantasy Fest

The next morning the Karen was up bright and early, around 10:30, the other two sleeping off the drinking from last night. Karen Ordered room service, coffee, and bloody Mary's, telling Gina and Nikki breakfast was on the way up, they better get out of bed and get dressed.

She stood looking out the balcony window checking her emails and share a few pictures and videos with the husbands from the night before. She saw an email from an unknown contact and started to delete it then remembered she had shared her info with Roy. She opened it to find an invitation to a shared Drop Box drive folder.

Following the link, she found all Roy's photos and videos from the night before, several of herself appeared that she didn't recall and were a bit out of character for her. She could feel her face blushing as she moved through them. Then realized the moist feeling between her legs realizing it was exciting her seeing her exposing herself.

The three of them had shared the king size bed, Karen still trying to remember last night having woke up naked in bed like Gina and Nikki.

When the knock came, she told them, "y'all at least cover up, cause I need my coffee!"

Neither one moved, Nikki laying on her back closest to the door the sheet across her waist, Gina on the other side face down completely uncovered her hard round ass exposed and her left foot against her inside knee showing off the rest of her.

There was another knock, "damn it you two!" Karen slipped on a loose-fitting bikini cover with wide open sides. She opened the door letting the room service guy in, "Sorry, don't mind them, it was a wild night last night! No, I mean, drinking, on Duval, that was wild we didn't, hell I don't know. Just put the tray on the table please."

He just carried the tray over, looking back and forth at the two naked women in the bed and watching where he was stepping.

He pauses when he got to the point where he had a view between Gina's thighs, "Oh dear, I mean, wow sorry I couldn't help but look!"

"It's ok? She's been showing that stuff off since yesterday morning. Feel free!"

He walked to the table setting the tray down handing Karen the receipt. She leaned over the table to sign it and leave a tip, when she looked up, she saw the young guy was looking down her top at her bare boobs. She just giggled, "hope that's a good tip you got!"

"Best in a while!" He smiled at her, checking out Gina and Nikki again as he headed out the door.

Gina rolled over smiling, "Did you just let that guy stare at my pussy?"

"I told you two to get up!" She went and poured her coffee.

She swung her legs around and sat up holding her head. "Holy hell, why did you let me drink so much!" She got up and staggered to the bathroom, closing the door a bit loud.

"What the fuck!" Nikki opened her eyes, "what time is it?"

"Pool time," Karen replied.

Gina came out the bathroom grabbing one of the bloody Mary's. "This was an awesome

idea, I am going to the pool and jump in then lay out until lunch."

She pulled a wad of different colored string out of her bag, pulling the yellow ones out they were attached to tiny pieces of triangle shaped cloth.

Nikki asked, "we have to wear bikinis at the pool?"

"Those are bikinis?" Karen asked.

"Yeah, pick a color!" Gina told her as she struggled to tie the top in place. The patches of material almost big enough to cover her areoles.

Nikki reached out grabbing the red one on the way to the bathroom.

Karen stands there holding up the white one, "seriously?"

Gina rolls her eyes laughing at her, "You walked form the bar back to the hotel and through that lobby naked last night, through the crowds of people, and you are concerned with the little bikini? You did look pretty fucking awesome I might add!"

"Oh fuck, I am guessing y'all took pictures too?"

"Naaa, we got video silly!" Nikki laughed coming out of the bathroom. Chris and John loved it.

She just shook her head, pulled off her bikini cover and tied the little wicked weasel bikini in place. Her toned body looked even better in the tiny top and matching bottom barely covering her important assets.

They grabbed their drinks and headed to the pool that faced where the cruise ships tied up.

They passed through the lobby bare asses and jiggling tits with tiny patches covering their nipples. Again, the older women turning heads.

At the pool there were already several people taking in the sunshine, some ladies in just as skimpy attire. But not nearly as beautiful as the three of them, they not only have the bodies but the looks of younger woman as well.

Grabbing towels from the rack, they made their way to lounges overlooking the port and Gulf of Mexico. After making claims of their chairs with the towels, they dropped off their drinks and headed to the pool.

They all three just dropped in at the same time, coming up moving their hair from their faces. "Oh man that felt good!" Karen tells them.

Nikki winks at Gina, "yeah too bad to have to wear these bikinis." Getting the attention of several people nearby.

"Why do you two want to be naked all the time?" Karen asks, fixing her top that's much too small for even her firm boobs.

Nikki laughs, "it's my husbands and Gina's fault, he wanted to draw attention to my body, and now I love it!"

Gina giggles, "yeah cuz you are not really in your top anyway."

Nikki looks down seeing one of the triangles on the side of her big boob, making no attempt to fix it.

After splashing and swimming a bit, Karen made her way to the steps and got out heading to her lounge. Again, several people turned to watch her. She didn't realize until she sat down and starts to adjust her bikini that it had become completely see thru once it got wet. She was now showing off her soft lips and hard nipples like she was naked again.

"Gina you bitch!" She yelled, "you could have at least warned me."

She looked back to see the two of them walking up, they picked up their towels to dry their faces. Karen saw their bikinis were also sheer but the yellow and blue did provide a little coverage, unlike hers.

Although one of Nikki's nipples still free of the top, "you know, I walked through the lobby buck ass naked last night, fuck it!" She reaches back untiring her top and pulling it over her head. "It's fantasy Fest!"

A few others around the pool cheer in approval seeing her large breast now topless. Gina is quick to join her tossing her top on the table next to the lounge. "Anyone want another drink?" She heads to the bar as both girls tell her yes.

She proudly struts to the other side of the pool smiling at people as she passes them.

The bartender is quick to mix her drinks, keeping an eye of her firm bare boobs.

Returning, a busty older lady smiles at Gina, "Very nice my dear!" Giving her a wink.

They all made their selves comfortable and relaxed in the warm sun. All three of them a bit chesty. Karen still in her tiny top just shakes her head before closing her eyes to nap. Nikki sips her boat drink telling Gina, "I love being eye-candy here in Key West." They too relax closing their eyes under their sunglasses taking in the Florida Keys sunshine on their already tanned bodies.

After a few turns the ladies discuss heading up to shower and get ready to head out for an early dinner before the crowds invade Duval Street.

Gina tells the girls, "I have plans already for tonight's outfits, and everyone has to play," and looks at Karen, "that includes you too missy!"

Nikki finally said she is done and was heading up for a shower. She grabbed her lotion and top, telling Karen and Gina, "I'll meet you upstairs." She headed inside, looking back at the other two, carrying her top in her hand and the tiny bottoms still around her waist, smiling back at the girls and everyone else watching her jiggling bare ass.

It wasn't long before Gina and Karen called it a day also, Gina remaining topless as well entering the lobby headed to the elevator. "Hello Ms. Gina!" Carlos called out pushing a cart of luggage toward the elevator. "I have to say you three sure make my day!" His eyes dropping down to her bare breasts and tiny bottoms then back to her face.

He, like a gentleman, allowed them to enter the elevator first, so he could watch their naked asses.

She just giggles, "You just like my bare boobs!"

"Well yeah that too, I can't lie. All three of you have extreme beauty; faces and bodies."

He still stares at Gina's tits on the way up, he was mesmerized by their natural fullness and hard nipples, she smiled knowing it. She cut her eyes at Karen, "Here hold my top for me, Carlos needs a treat!" They both watched Gina as she pushed the thin string over her hips allowing the tiny bottoms to drop to the floor. She lifted them to her hand with her foot.

He just stared at her standing before him nude smiling at him. When the elevator dinged at their floor and the doors opened, Gina proudly just walked out and turned right, after they said their good-byes at Gina and Karen's floor.

They giggle still buzzing from the boat drinks they consumed earlier, walking to the room discussing the people ogling them all day and Gina just stripping for the bell boy.

It was getting near dinner time; Nikki was doing her make-up and Karen was in the shower. Gina asked Nikki, "You ready to walk the street naked tonight?"

With an evil grin Gina pulled a package from her bag, she ripped open the four pack of Fruit of the Loom white tank tops. "I brought these for just in case. But we are wearing them out tonight, for a bit so we can get ready for this evening!"

Karen comes out the bathroom wearing a towel around her, "what did you say about us wearing what tonight?"

Holding up a white tank top, Gina just tossed one to her, "these are going to be a bit snuggle and short don't you think?" Karen asks holding it up.

"Don't worry, you won't be wearing it long." Gina smiled at her.

"Um isn't it illegal to be naked, you know like we got away with late last night, we might not be as lucky tonight?"

Gina winks at her, "Oh don't fret, we will not be totally naked tonight, sorta!"

"Well I am starving, we didn't eat lunch," Nikki pulled the tank top on, and fill it out amazingly. Her dark nipples poking through the thin material while her ass is molded by the tight clinging over her rounded butt.

Nikki made hers look good but Karen's flawlessly body was unbelievable in the tank top, her long tanned legs the shirt stopping at the crease of her thighs and ass cheeks, with her firm round tits and tight ass it was hugging her body. She looked at herself in the big dresser mirror and couldn't believe she was looking at herself.

After leaving the hotel they headed a few blocks to grab a quick lunch at Island Dog bar around the corner from the resort. But the line was out the door and down the sidewalk. Gina suggested they just head to Capt. Tony's place where the painting booth was located.

Nikki being a bit of a Parrot Head and knew of the bar from the Live Jimmy Buffett album and wanted to visit the place anyway. They did swing into Sloppy Joes for a rum slushy drink on their way by.

Today seemed to be Karen's day, even though Gina and Nikki had bigger boobs, Karen just seemed to rock the plain sheer tank top better, and her being taller also made it shorter on her allowing ass cheeks to peek from the back. The material clung to her perfect youthful body like a second skin.

The three of them were again the object of voyeurs and amateur photographers, just not as demanding and frequent as the day before, could have been the lack of bare skin.

Just past Capt. Tony's on Greene St, the bike rental had been converted to body painting booth. With a small blue tarp to make an attempt to hide any nudity that people walking by might see.

They watched her finishing up a young lady's tits, painting lady bugs and leaves over her chest.

When she finished the three women chatted with Olivia, the artist, to discuss what they desired for painted coverings. Gina taking the lead telling her they all wanted minimal coverage, just tiny Wicked Weasel type what would be bikinis. Making sure she understood no paint on the back sides, they wanted everyone to know they were naked. Olivia suggested the latex blend, so the paint stayed on for the evening due to them wanting to not wear G-strings, nor did they have any. They agreed after Nikki suggested they could just wear the paint home tomorrow. Oliva smiled at her, "Y'all riding Harley's?"

Gina laughed, "Oh Lord that would be awesome, but no, just an open Jeep!" Giving her a wink.

Karen standing behind Nikki just listening and finishing her rum laden slushy.

Olivia suggested they hang out at Capt. Tony's while she finished up the two ladies ahead of them, telling them she will come get them when she is done.

It was only a drink and a half later when Olivia poked her head in telling them she was ready. Nikki volunteered to go first, the other two continued drinking at the bar to wait in the air conditioning.

Stepping behind the blue trap that served as a screen from onlookers, Nikki peeled the tank top over her head, then stepping up onto the foot high wood box. She stood there grinning with her hands on her head proudly showing off her naked body as the breeze would move the trap occasionally, flashing people on Greene Street.

Olivia went to work painting Nikki's small top and smaller bottoms outlining the design in white before adding the highlights and details to make it look real from a distance. She felt so exhilarated standing there nude with her hands on her head, and her long brunette hair pulled up into a bun to keep it out of the way.

Gina and Karen hanging out at Capt. Tony's doing shots and drinking frozen boat drinks while being chatted up by the guys, I don't think any of them could tell you the color of their eyes.

It didn't take long for Nikki to come through the open door in her painted bikini. The top consisting of two small white triangles with royal blue highlights, that really made the design pop and that barely covered her nipples. The would-be strings went up to behind her neck and her sides, same as the bottoms, they stopped at her sides.

The guys all stared watching her big boobs jiggling freely, her hard nipples poking out. As she got closer they realize her matching bottoms were paint as well. She did a turn when she got about 20 feet away, "Is this fucking crazy or what?"

"How about slutty!" Karen giggled. They chatted a bit and drank another round of shots before Karen told Gina to go next, she wanted to go last to maintain her modesty as long as possible.

Off Gina went leaving the now naked Nikki and Karen to drink and be ogled. The people in the bar commenting on Nikki's painted bikini and boldness. Karen pointed her phone at her to do a quick video with lots of partiers in the background to send to Chris, including a turn to show she was naked from the back.

While they laughed and giggled and made their video it was Gina's turn, Olivia greeted her asking if she wanted the same thing as Nikki. She told her yea but smaller bottoms, "like this low," pointing to the top of her slit.

"Girl that's not going to be much coverage down there," Olivia smiled at her, giving her a wink.

Gina then peeled off her tank top tossing it on top of Nikki's laying over a folding chair. "Oh my, young lady you have taken good care of what God gave you!"

Like Nikki she pulled her hair up out of Olivia's way so she could get busy as two younger couples looked on, the men asking about having their ladies' breasts painted.

One of the guys suggesting, "You two should do like this lady."

One of the women saying, "She is totally naked, and people would see us naked on the streets!"

Gina smiled at her, "And it's going to be fucking awesome, if you're going to show it show it all!"

They watched as she spread her feet a bit to give Olivia a little access, hitting her puffy lips with the cool white latex paint.

While Olivia continued to paint, Gina learned that she was actually living a little south of Miami and did a lot of fairs and festivals painting faces and sometimes parties for adults around where Gina was from. It didn't take long for her to finish up the side strings going high on her hips then stopping, just like her minimal top.

Gina did a turn for Olivia and the two couples watching. The guys really loved her paint job, the two women still not so sure about the totally naked thing but admired Gina's body, especially her bare back that everyone behind her would see and know she was naked, as she walked to Capt. Tony's. One of the guys begging his girl to do it as well.

"Damn girl you look fucking incredible!" Nikki said as her and Karen turned to see her walking in. Her big tits firm, barely painted to cover her nipples and the line of paint starting at her slit barely visible with her thighs together. Karen hopped off her stool, not bothering to tug it down over her ass, "I will be back shorty and pay the lady when I am done!"

Olivia tells the couples, "y'all decide and I'll be happy to do you two next after this young lady." As Karen walked up.

Karen giggled at the thought she was about to be naked and paint like her girlfriends.

"Ok, what I want is a tiny bottom like what you did for Gina, but one side untied hanging down my right thigh." She pointed to her hip and thigh. "And that's it, no top, I'll cover up with my hair. I have decided tonight I am going full Monty!" Karen shocking herself at her own request.

"Oh my, yes I love it, you too have a body to die for under that tank top." Olivia smiling at her sitting on her stool looking up at the tall blonde standing there ready for her to start.

Karen took a long suck on the straw planted in her rum Icee as Olivia reached up raising her shirt to her waist. It only took her minutes and a few paint container swaps and she was done. A bow on one side, the other hanging down her thigh, the small patch folded over revealing part of her right swollen pussy lip unpainted. Karen shivered with excitement, shock and her own sluttiness.

Karen pulled her credit card from her phone case and paid for all three of the paint jobs.

Olivia went to hand Karen the receipt, but she waved her hand away and replaced her card and started to leave.

"Ah, young lady?" Olivia called to her.

"Yes ma'am?"

"The tank top?"

Karen giggled, "Oh yeah, wait till my husband see's these pictures they will take tonight, he is going to shit!" And she took a deep breath, thinking for a few brief seconds and pulled it off dropping it on top of the other two and quickly walked away. Knowing that she has now committed to walking up and down Duval Street naked that night with no back up. Olivia staring at her hourglass figure and perfect bare ass, the perfect body of a textbook trophy wife, her long hair bouncing off her back.

Gina and Nikki's mouths dropped open when the shy Karen walked in, her hair still behind her shoulders her firm unpainted "B" breast barely jiggling as she moved towards them, the tiny bottoms Olivia had painted looked like they were falling off, just as intented.

Karen asks one of the guys to please snap a few pictures of the three of them, he was more than happy to comply with the request when she handed him her phone. Several others include the women who were about to get painted were snapping pictures as well.

After several photos they thanking them for their help, and they headed out. Gina reminding Karen she needed to pull some hair to the front, so she didn't get in trouble. She just giggled and took a deep breath, "Oh yeah, but it is kinda awesome though, makes me feel so free!"

Nikki looked at Gina, "yeah she's fucked up!"