Adventures of Gina Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right after turning onto Duval someone called out to them, "Excuse me ladies but you can't be nude out on the streets," they turned to look at a cop, he had seen only their naked back sides and assumed.

They giggled turning around, "We're not," Gina said showing him and his partner. They both stared at their painted bodies, especially Gina and Nikki's big breasts with painted nipples, they waved them away shaking their heads, again watched the three bare asses walking away.

They don't get far before people are begging for pictures of the three of them. Each time Karen doesn't hesitate to flip her hair back to show at least one of her bare breasts, sometimes both.

They would giggle when someone would ask one of them to flash their bottoms.

The three of them were in demand as they made their way up Duval hitting bars when they needed a drink refill, Karen now uncovered more than covered in the crowded streets, forgetting to pull her hair back over her shoulders.

They finally run into Roy and Janice, who looked even more stunning than the night before in a rhinestone waist belt with tassels hanging low on her waist between her thighs that barely covered her pussy. The tassels moved with each step to reveal there was nothing else under it. The top was a similar rhinestone chains that formed a net type of halter top that did nothing to hide her breasts.

The girls all squealed and hugged each other commenting each other on what they others were wearing. Roy was busy again snapping pictures.

They again walked the streets being photographed and occasionally groped like the night before. Roy enjoying watching guys groping his practically naked wife, her ass just as exposed as the other three girls. As they walked he would turn her bottoms on her waist to expose her bare smooth pussy underneath.

Making a stop at the Irish pub they ordered beers and poses for pictures. Someone finally yelling for them to dance on the bar. It took little coaxing to get all four of them and a few others up there.

With them being already naked and Janice not covered by her outfit they were the favorites. Things got real when Gina, then Karen squatted on the bar spreading their thighs for cameras and the cheering crowd, Nikki joined them after realizing what they were doing. Roy was in the middle of them getting pictures of their gaping pussy's, finally getting Janice to be just as nasty.

When Nikki started fingering herself for the guys, they were asked to get off the bar. She just fell forward into the waiting hands in an attempt to get down, but found herself being passed over the top of the crowd face down. Hands groping her tits and between her legs, several fingers penetrating her already exposed wet pussy.

She was only over their heads for a few minute but she loved it, Roy getting a video of her adventure.

They left the pub headed back out onto the street to be exhibitions. Each time Janice would move the tassels back to the front, Roy would easy it back around, sometimes to her hip wanting people to see her bare pussy.

Nikki was constantly getting herself surrounded by guys wanting close up pictures that lead to groping, a few fingers inside her and Roy videoing her. Gina, Karen and Janice doing their best to avoid similar situations.

As it got later and more alcohol was consumed, Roy just as buzzed as the girls, was encouraging guys to grab her tits and lift a leg for better access, which she was allowing so he could get pictures.

Roy kept encourage Janice to allow people to touch her, "Baby, this is Fantasy Fest, live the fantasy!" Eventually allowing guys to grope her chest but would push hands away from between her legs at first then began enjoying the exotic sensation of public fondling as guys were bringing her close to an orgasm. Guys behind her posing for pictures with her were running fingers between her legs from behind after watching others do it, trying to finger her ass.

After several sessions of nipple rolling and fingers probing her, she eventually told Roy if he keeps encouraging her to allow the hands on her body, she was going to fuck someone, and she didn't care where she was!

Roy just smiled at her, "I dare you, and make it in public!"

She just rolled her eyes not expecting that answer.

Janice and Nikki had teamed up being extremely slutty, Nikki a bit overwhelmed by the feeling of walking around naked. She would occasionally make-out with hot guys while she allowed their hands to explore her soft curvy body. Sometimes with multiple guys at one time. Roy was busy videoing the two of them starting to want the night to end so he could get Janice back to the hotel, or even a secluded spot in a bar or ally to get his own relief.

Meanwhile, Gina and Karen were enjoying the hordes of people wanting pictures with them and of them. Karen no longer worried about covering her tits, making Gina wish she had thought of not having the top painted on as well. The fullness of her big firm tits exposed was still just as exciting.

They were all working their way back towards the hotels when Roy suggests a bar with a live band playing. Once inside the four women were an instant hit when partiers realize they were all naked and willing to show it off.

Roy managed to get the women a round of beers. While men chatted them up and the girls posed for pictures with them. Nikki telling her girlfriends, "I am so fucking horny right now I want some strange or a big dildo, something!"

A few guys hearing her comment offered to take her back to their hotel, she just rolled her eyes at them. "I am fucking naked; I don't need no hotel room!" As she groped her own big boobs in front of them.

Other people laughed knowing she was serious.

The guy wasn't sure what to do with her, so he faded back into the crowd.

They ended the evening in the bar being ogled, pictures taken and occasionally groped, none of them seemed to mind, even Karen was enjoying the hands on her body. Roy was encouraging men to grope his wife still while he videoed her being felt up.

The streets were crowded as the bars were closing down, forcing the parties into the streets. The girls a bit exhausted still took the time to pose with people. Until they got back to the hotel. The people in the lobby just like those in the street wanted pictures of them. Finally making it to their room they just flopped down on the bed and passed out.

***

The next morning, they all slept in, a bit dreading it was time to head home already and back to their normal lives with families. Luckily their paint fared pretty good overnight, only a few cracks in the latex here and there.

Karen was washing up and fixing her makeup Gina and Nikki packed all the belongings in their bags, giggling about wearing just their painted bikinis for the trip home. Nikki talking about how shocked the truck drivers will be seeing three naked women in a Jeep. Gina replying, "Silly girl, everyone not just truck drivers will see us, that jeep is wide open!"

When Karen finally came out, they were all packed and ready to go.

"I can't believe I am saying this, but I am going to miss this running around naked stuff when we get home. Brian may have to get used to some new things!" Karen admitted.

"Well, we don't have to leave immediately, we just got to get out the room. We can take our stuff the Jeep or desk clerk and we can go layout a bit by the pool." Nikki suggested.

Karen shot back telling her, "We don't have bikinis to wear."

Gina laughed at her, "We do, you don't! Well, no top anyway."

"I like that idea," Nikki told her, "Let's head to the pool."

They grabbed their bags and headed down stopping at the front desk. Karen kept her boobs hidden behind her long hair pulled over her shoulders, Nikki and Gina bouncing up in their painted on tops.

"Yes ladies can I, oh nice paint job!" The young Hispanic girl blushed seeing Gina and Nikki's bare breast and nipples covered in a thin layer of latex paint.

"Can you hang on to these and maybe have Carlos drop them in the Jeep in a few hours when he brings it around." Gina asks, dropping the key cards on the counter. "We are heading to the pool for a bit before we hit the road."

"No problem Ms., I will be happy too," pulling the three back packs off the counter placing them behind her against the wall. When she turned back the three, naked from the back, women were walking away. She just smiled wishing she were that brave to walk thru the hotel lobby like that.

There weren't a lot of people at the pool, it was still early considering most people had stayed up partying until the early morning hours. But those who were there turned to watch them. They stopped at the towel cabinet then headed to the lounges near the bar. They heard a few comments when they turned their asses toward the people, mostly older men, sitting already drinking at the bar seeing their bare asses and no strings to match the front anywhere on their backs.

One of the older guys called out asking if that was painted on last night. Gina laughed, "yes sir, you remember us from last night?"

"Oh yeah, who could forget those asses, I got pictures of you four last night. So where is your other friend?" Referring to Carol.

She walked to the bar ordering three mimosas. "Oh, she and her husband are staying at the hotel next doors." The guys eyes exploring her body, small spots of paint hiding important areas.

"You should have gotten a top like your friend there," looking over at Karen with her hair hanging down as she laid out her towel.

She laughed, "yeah she is the shy one!" She grabbed the three drinks and turned to walk away.

"Damn woman, that's an incredible ass you got!"

She just looked back smiling at him, "thank you kind sir!".

Nikki had already spread her a towel for her as Gina handed out drinks. They all three settled in with the lounge back up so they could consume their drinks. After getting comfortable Karen had pulled her hair up on top of her head, leaving her bare tits exposed. "I can't believe I am sitting here naked at a hotel pool ignoring the fact anyone can see my tits," Karen giggled.

After laying there half an hour or so the old man and one of his buddies walked up with three more mimosas, "here ya go ladies, it looked like you were ready for another round." They stood at their feet, all three of them had their knees up and bent, the two old men taking in their lack of bikini bottoms and slightly spread knees.

Nikki immediately picking up on why they were standing there, spreading her knees even more to take the drinks from them, the guy standing at her feet. They both just stared at her spread open pink pussy.

She sipped her mimosa, "see anything ya like?" then giggled.

They both smiled, one guy saying, "I see a lot I like!"

Nikki looked at Karen giving her a head nod. She took the hint and not knowing why, slowly spreading her knees like Nikki had, breathing faster letting the men see her most personal lady parts. Feeling herself rapidly becoming moist between her legs she handed her phone to one of the guys. "These are our last few hours here; would you mind snapping a picture of me and my girlfriends?"

"Yeah for me too," Nikki handed her phone to the other guy.

Gina giggled, leaning over toward Nikki, not as on display as her and Karen as the men began snapping pictures. Karen dropped her knee closer to Nikki to lean over, she could feel the warm air passing over her exposed open pussy, knowing the men could see everything. Then they pulled out their own phones, "do you mind?" And started snapping their own memories.

One of the men commented, "this is like taking porn pictures!" Staring at the two widespread pink pussy's like they were ready to have a dick pushed into them and Gina's slightly spread lips.

The girls then dropped their legs down taking their phones back and thanking the men, more of a hint that they were done.

Karen started laughing as they walked away toward the bar, "I am so fucking wet right now, you two have turned me into a slut!"

They all three laughed together, flipping over to sun their backs and thighs. Gina noticed Karen had hooked her feet on the sides on the lounge, she just giggled to herself knowing she wanted to continue her little show.

It was going on 3:30 in the afternoon when Gina said, "y'all we really need to get on the road."

"Yeah, I guess," Nikki said to them, "I am going to miss this, we will have to come back here or make more trips to South Beach maybe!"

Gina giggled, "well we got a bit of a ride home and we need to grab a bite before we slip out of Key West. We can grab something at the little café around the corner before we head out."

Gina went to the bar to close out the tab and have the bartender call the valet to bring the Jeep around. The men had already taken care of the bill and raised their drinks to her. They thanked her for the incredible afternoon, giving her a wink, "tell your husbands we said thank you!"

Gina laughed and thanked them for the drinks then walked back to Karen and Nikki, knowing everyone at the bar was taking in her ass.

They gathered their stuff and headed to the front desk to grab their bags. Karen a bit more relaxed, from the two drinks and the thrill of flashing the old men thought nothing of the fact her long hair was still on top of her head, wearing only the minimal paint over her small slit leaving her virtually naked in the lobby this time in the day light. She and the other two retrieved their bags from the smiling desk clerk and headed to the front door where the Jeep was waiting for them.

Carlos handed Gina the keys telling her, "you three look much better than when they arrive, you know much better tans!" He winked at her. Looking at the three practically naked extremely attractive older women. He took their bags tossing them behind the back seat. Karen surprising Gina asking if she could drive some.

Gina giggles, "please, here ya go," handing her the keys.

Karen hops behind the wheel, the other two can see her thinking looking down at her tanned bare breasts, her tan lines from her bikini long gone. "I think I better drop my hair down; I am a little nervous about driving across the keys like this, it might be a bit much." Pulling her hair clip out letting her hair fall down over her shoulders covering her bare breast. Gina and Nikki giggle at her.

"Chicken! We aren't Hiding our boobs!" Nikki tells her from the back seat.

"Well, you too look like you are wearing tops too!" She cranks the Jeep and heads north. The girls getting called out to as soon as the leave the front of the hotel. They just smile and wave eating up the attention and appreciation of their exposure from people on the sidewalks.

Karen experiencing a new feeling of excitement knowing she has nothing to cover up with even if she wanted or needed too. Her long blonde hair keeping her covered in the slow-moving Key West traffic, Karen now committed too driving north just as she is, naked, something she had never done before.

Traffic moved slowly at first, Karen managed to keep her breasts covered, giggling "if only they knew I was totally naked driving, this is so fucking exciting." The traffic very heavy along the keys leaving Key West, people having to get back to work Monday hitting the highway all at once.

Gina in front seat, Nikki in back, both in just their painted bikinis gave the illusion they were actually wearing something as they passed others, some realizing they were naked, other recognizing them from the night before, snapping pictures if they got a chance.

Gina starts texting with Josh, who owns the Jeep, telling him they are on the way home with his Jeep, but it might be dark by the time they got home. Quietly snapping a picture of Karen sending it to him, knowing he enjoyed the pictures of the younger of the three earlier. Even though her hair covered her nipples her side boobs exposed and the painted string stopping on her side, revealed the fact she was naked.

She then spun around, "We haven't sent Chris anything today!"

Pointing her phone at her. She smiled for a photo then brought her right foot up onto the seat, "send him this one!" Opening her pussy up wide for a slutty pose.

Karen giggling, trying to look back, "masturbate for him why don't you!"

Gina telling her, "we have made you into a slut haven't we?" they all three laughed at her comment.

She giggled sending the pictures to Chris, John and Brian including the picture of Karen driving slowly in traffic.

Josh sent her multiple hearts of approval then telling her they should come straight to Spanky's, there was going to be a huge after game party. Have your husbands join us!

Gina got the thinking about the plan and them showing up in their painted bikinis, knowing Brian was going to die if she showed up in just what she is wearing.

The honks and yells continued some people staying next to them on the four lanes, Karen covering up with her arm as wind would blow her hair off her nipples exposing her tits completely.

They had to stop before getting out the keys for fuel one more time. The gas station they stopped at on the way down seemed to be perfect until Karen turned in and there were only two free pumps. She wheeled up next to a pump in front of a truck, having to back up.

Gina handed Karen her debit card, "here ya go!" She looked around then hopped out, adjusting her hair to make sure she was covered, this only made her back side completely bare, with her perfect bare curvy hips on display.

Two guys pumping gas in the truck stopped talking seeing her in what appeared to be a tiny string bottom and just stared. When she turned her profile to pay at the pump, they realized there were no strings on her back.

One of the guys calls to her, "hay Jeep girl, are you wearing anything?"

Karen giggled and looked over at Gina and Nikki, who are laughing at her. Then looks back at the guys, several others now looking her way after hearing his question. Nikki turns in her seat, "none of us are!"

Karen laughs covering her face with one hand. Then she drops her hand down flipping her hair back over her right shoulder, looks at Gina, "I can't help it, I am too excited not too!"

The guy whips out his phone to take her picture, she poses while pumping the gas, then flips the rest of her hair back giving him a full-frontal view, then turns showing him her ass. The pump kicks off and she waves to them and hops back in the Jeep, laughing, realizing how brazen she had become. She covers her nipples back up as soon as she pulls out still laughing at herself. Getting into more traffic she pulled more of her hair from the back to the front to try and keep her nipples covered.

Getting through Homestead and hitting I-95, the wind quickly stripped Karen of her long hair over her boobs, she put her arm up over her bare boobs and hair to hide her nakedness. She repeatedly tried pulling it back over her shoulders, not taking the wind into consideration when she volunteered to drive.

Nikki laughed at her, "don't tell us your getting shy now!" She slides over behind her and pulled all her hair back into a ponytail.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" Laughing, telling Nikki to stop, but Gina handed her a hair tie from the gear shifter. Nikki was quick in tying her hair back into a tight ponytail. Karen's perky tits and tanned nipples now on display when she had to shift gears in the bumper to bumper traffic and from the driver's side view into the Jeep, the what would be strings that are painted on, that she wanted to look untied, left her bare up her side as well. After a while she eventually stopped covering up and just drove the Jeep no longer bothering to hide her nipples.

Gina was quick to flip on her video camera filming her driving naked as people yelled approval as they passed the open Jeep, slow to realize the other two were naked as well, except for a little paint.