Adventures of Gina Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hell yeah, we got Ms. Gina to come and do the contest. But I got to say, you looked a lot better in and out that bikini you wore that night! Not that you are not fucking hot as hell tonight!"

Steve asked him, "Do you have pictures too? And she does look hot not wearing anything, especially in public!"

Chis adds, "yeah she should be tonight too, the other three are!"

"Guys stop! I didn't come here to get naked for ya'll again!" Terri blushed at the thought.

John laughed at her, "damn girl you need a raise already?" She knew exactly what he was referring too.

When Gina suggested she at least loose the top, everyone at the table agreed, especially the guys. But she still shook her head no. Ignoring their request she reached for her drink.

They continued drinking and the girls went and danced a few more time, Terri's skirt riding up, but she didn't care, only pulling it back down when they left the dance floor, letting her top get looser and looser until hints of her nipples were peeking out.

Brian was ready to get his exposed wife out of the bar. Gina and Nikki, they were ready to get fucked by their husbands still excited from the weekend and them being naked in the bar.

They said their goodbyes leaving Terri showing a bit more with her friends in the bar. Josh and Kevin flowed them out to the parking lot, walking behind the three women watching their bare asses just one more time. Chris thanked Gina for the pictures she had sent to him, she said there will be more added to the Drop box in the next few days.

They all headed their separate ways. Just as Josh was about to crank the Jeep they saw Chris and Nikki the next row over, but they hadn't got in their vehicle yet.

They both smiled watching Chis leaning against the door with his shorts to his ankles and Nikki squatted down in front of him going to town on his cock with her mouth. Apparently, she couldn't wait to get home or at least in the car.