Adventures of Hiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeplust
Deeplust
719 Followers

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she moaned out softly as he continued to feel her genitals so turned on that she had them.

Greg wanted to say something but just leaned his head on her shoulder while holding her soft girl dick in his hand. Not stroking it, he just held it as he gave into the sensual moment. He thought about leaning in for a kiss but the nagging feeling of offending her came back again.

Jessie's phone buzzed breaking the moment as she looked at him and then got up from the bed to retrieve it. She then listed, nodding her head and then just said "Okay" and hung up.

"Can take your Jeep now. Said it's probably the alternator and can do it now. I texted him before about it and we got to get the part at Drake's Auto. It's a drive to get there so we got to leave now."

Not needing an invite, Greg got out of bed and began to change. Jessie quickly did the same as Greg got to his pants and realized that he needed to use his spare pair of underwear. Packing two of everything he came prepared, but he also knew it was packing light for the trip too.

Once he got his clothes on and bent over to grab his shoes, he felt his ass give out. It was very sudden and quick as there was no time to get to the bathroom. He quickly made his way to the bathroom and saw that her cum from last night finally made its way out and all over his underwear. He quickly cleaned himself as he stepped out of the small bathroom holding cum soiled underwear.

"What happened?" she asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

Greg gave a look as she then gave a grimace in return. "Sorry. I thought the washcloth would have worked."

"Rinse them off in the sink."

As he stepped towards the sink, he smelt his underwear. He looked away making a cringe with his face. Jessie then gave him a sorrowful look. "Sorry... I really am. I thought it would come out last night on the washcloth."

He saw her look upset as she moved closer towards him. "I am so sorry. Please don't be mad."

"Is there a store nearby?"

"No...but I have an idea," she said, leaving and walking fast to her bedroom. He then thought about going commando and how he might be able to pull it off but also knew the dangers of it too.

Jessie emerged quickly from her bedroom holding up a pair of black thong panties. He looked at her with his eyes wide open, shocked that wearing panties was her idea of solving the problem.

"Panties?"

"Why not? I go camping in them all the time," she answered back with a small smirk on her face.

His mind was now flashing with the idea that she was going to turn him into some cross dresser. But he did know that it was better than nothing. He figured that it would hold his junk in place during the hike if it wasn't too bad.

"I can't believe I am going to do this."

Jessie smiled and then threw the panties at him. "I have another pair just in case too."

The feeling of her cotton panties was weird but not bad he felt as she was driving. It was smooth on his junk and yet flimsy on his ass, but it still felt covered in a way. The material was thinner than his own underwear and yet soft at the same time it held all his bits in place. He still could not stop thinking about it though as she drove him, and he wore her panties. It was an exotic sensation on his skin knowing he was wearing her panties too.

The radio came on as she turned up the radio to Imagine Dragons radioactive rocking out while driving and smiling at him. It was an odd feeling as he thought of her as something other than a one-time fling and yet not at a relationship level. He knew it was something more intimate then that and yet nothing was said about anything more than what they did or had.

The back and forth was tedious as they got the part and then headed back for the Jeep to get it fixed. She spoke about her dreams about opening her tattoo parlor and how she just ordered her first tattoo gun to practice too. He obliged her by listening and asking questions but was fearful to talk about himself, fearing that his life of wealth might tarnish the delicate friendship they had.

With the Jeep fixed, he took over driving and headed out to the wilderness. He listened to the directions she gave and of where to drive to get there. It was all back roads and nothing was paved either as he shifted it into four wheel drive too. The conversation was now about the mountains and the scenic beauty as he now talked about hiking and fishing.

Jessie added that she did go camping often but only by herself and it had been a year since she went. As the road got a bit rougher the Jeep bounced, and Greg could feel the slight soreness in his ass from last night too. It was like having a constant reminder that a cock was up his ass fucking him and eventually came in him like his ass was some pussy to fuck and cum in. He felt a bit of guilt about it now, but also the excitement of experimenting.

As they pulled into a clearing Jessie pointed. "There. Stop here. That road up there leads to the small cabin."

It was not yet sunset, and nobody was in sight when he got out of the Jeep to get his pack. Jessie then walked around to get in the driver's side as he swung his pack on his shoulders. Just as his pack was on, she looked at him talking softly, "You know...I really liked what we did. Maybe when I pick you up here...we can do it again."

"You want to fuck me again?" he asked, feeling his heart pound faster knowing that there was a chance at experimenting again.

"Let you fuck me after if you want," she countered as he could see her face holding back a smile.

Deeplust
Deeplust
719 Followers