Adventures of Hypno Polly

Story Info
Polly wants to quit smoking so her stepson hypnotizes her.
2.8k words
4.23
15.8k
36
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

With a cigarette hanging from the corner of her mouth Polly weeded the flower garden in the front yard. She was on all fours stabbing at the ground with her gardening shovel in a breathless huff. It was hot outside so she was dressed in a tight white tank top and faded blue jean cut offs. The cut offs were rather short and showed the cheeks of her fine 31 year old ass.

She finally sat up and brushed the sweat away from her brow with her forearm and looked around. She puffed her cigarette and sat back on her heels. Then she coughed and coughed again. She had to give up this habit before it killed her, because she was already at a pack and half a day. Not to mention the damn things were getting expensive as hell. Her husband Max had also been on her to quit, because he said that kissing her was like kissing an ashtray. The asshole! And it was affecting their sex life as well. He says but she suspected that it was more than that because he hasn't touched her in over six months.

She pushed the cigarette into the dirt and covered it with some potting soil. Max had used hypnosis to stop smoking and now she couldn't help but wonder if it would help her quit. Max Jr, (MJ) her stepson had performed the hypnosis procedure on his father. MJ was studying clinical therapy at the time and hypnosis had been something that he'd studied in the class and he had to practice it.

He'd asked Polly to be his test subject but she had turned him down flat. She loved her stepson dearly but she didn't trust him.

"Come on Poly I can help you kick that nasty habit." he'd pleaded.

"No MJ and that's final." She'd snapped at him which seemed to hurt his feelings.

"I'll give it shot. I mean what do I have to lose, right?" Max volunteered.

So MJ performed the procedure on his father and it worked wonderfully! He laid down the cigarettes and never picked them up again and that was six months ago.

Exhausted from the heat and feeling a bit out of breath she stood and picked up her bucket of gardening tools and walked back to the house. Maybe she would give hypnosis a try, if MJ was still willing to do it.

The air conditioning felt wonderful on her hot skin so she ditched her clothing at the bottom of the staircase and made her way upstairs naked. She didn't care because she was the only one home. Max was at work and so was MJ.

She let down her long blond hair and shook it out then walked into the bedroom and made her way to the master bath and started the shower.

She already wanted another cigarette, dang it! Goodness it was such a horrible loop she was caught in.

Her cellphone rang as she was lighting up another cigarette, it was, Max. She answered, "Hello sweetheart."

"Hey Baby."

Polly started coughing on her second draw.

She heard Max chortle, "Damn how many cigarettes have you smoked this morning?"

"Don't start with me Maxi!" Polly shot back.

"Well you said you were going to make the effort to cut back I'm just trying to help you."

Polly rolled her deep blue eyes and shook her head and pushed the cigarette out in the ashtray. "I know and I'm trying honey, I mean I really am."

Max chortled, "I know baby."

She could sense her husband rolling his eyes on the other end of the phone.

"I'm thinking about talking to MJ and see he would still be willing to perform hypnosis on me."

"Oh really. Well it certainly helped me, honey. And if I can do it baby you can to."

"I know, Max.

"Look I called to tell you that I want be home for dinner tonight."

"What? Why?"

"Ted invited me over to his house to play cards."

Polly sighed, "But Max I thought that we would have a date night. I was going to fix some steaks and afterwards we could snuggle on the couch."

"You want sex, don't you?" Max chortled on the other end of the phone.

Polly giggled, "Stop being so brash. I'm in the mood, honey. I mean we haven't..."

"I know baby, it's been a while and I'm sorry."

"It's been six months, Max."

There was a silence between them.

"So are you going to come home and be with me."

"Sorry baby I already promised Ted..."

"I must not be that good in bed!" she snapped in frustration and she ended the call.

Max would never call her back not when she hangs up on him and he's already made up his mind to go over to Ted's and play his fucking tube flute. She knew what was going on. She wasn't stupid. And it's been going on for nearly a year now. Ever since he's stopped smoking he's become a different man. The other day she caught him fondling her panties and rubbing them against his face. What was with him?

She shook her head and lit up another cigarette, "Maybe it was the cigarettes that turned him off? She looked at the cigarette and was about to extinguish it out but stopped herself. "Fuck him let him take it up the ass from Ted. She didn't care if he stayed the entire night!

She heard the front door open downstairs. Who could that be? Polly stood up and walked out of the bedroom to look over the banister to find MJ taking off his shoes by the door.

"MJ?" she asked.

He looked up at her, "Hey Mom."

"Your home early?"

"Yeah Dr. Wason let me off early. Turns out he's has a card game to attend."

Polly folded her arms, "Let me guess, is it at Ted's house?"

He smiled up at her, "Yes how did you know?"

"Your father is attending it as well."

MJ smirked and hung his coat in the closet, "You know what goes on there right?"

She folded her arms, "I'm well aware of what goes on in that man's house!"

MJ nodded and picked up her clothes from the bottom of the stairs, "I'll put these in laundry."

"Thank you MJ."

MJ walked down the hall sniffing Polly's sweaty clothes. Her feminine scent was all in them and it made his dick swell. So was the smell of the nasty cigarette smoke but he ignored it and sniffed the crotch of her shorts. Mummm yeah! His mom's pussy smelled so fucking nice.

There were no panties nor a bra so that meant she'd been naked under them. He smiled and turned the shorts inside out and he licked the crotch, it was still damp and mixed with her juices and sweat. Shit he'd give his left nut to eat his mom's pussy.

He knew it was wrong to feel this way but shit she was fucking gorgeous, even with a cigarette hanging from her mouth.

He put the clothes on the folding table and pulled his pants down. Then he pressed the shorts to his face and started jerking off.

He heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. Shit! He quickly pulled his pants up and tossed the clothes in the dirty hamper and walked out of the laundry room. He found Polly in the kitchen and she was sitting at the table with her head in her hands.

"I put'em in the dirty pile but there isn't enough to start a wash yet." he said.

Polly shrugged and she looked sad.

MJ sat down across from her, "Are you okay Mom?"

She puffed on the cigarette and then she looked at him with sad blue eyes, "Do you think you can help me quit these things?"

MJ shrugged, "I can try but you have to want to quit, mom."

Tears started to form in her eyes, "I'm ready to quit MJ. I really am!"

"Well make me a sandwich and we'll talk about it."

"Make it yourself, MJ. You know where everything is." she suddenly stood up, "If you want to help me that's fine but I'm not your servant young man." with that she stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

MJ hears the TV comes on in the den. Oh well he shrugged and fixed his own sandwich and sat down and ate it. He was starving. When he was done he walked down the hall to his room without saying a word to Polly. She gave him a passing glance but he ignored her.

MJ undressed and pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top and laid down on his bed to take a nap.

Polly couldn't believe that MJ had just passed by without saying a word to her. Was he going to help her or not? Maybe he was going to take a shower, that was it then he would come back and they could discuss the hypnosis procedure. She finished watching the rest of her soap opera and then turned the TV off and realized that MJ hadn't come back to talk to her. So she got up and marched straight way down the hall to his room. His door was closed so she gently knocked on it. "MJ?" she asked tentatively. But there was no answer. He was in there and she knew it. Was he ignoring her? Polly knocked again. Maybe he was mad at her because she didn't make his stupid sandwich?

"Come in the door's open, mom." MJ said.

She opened the door and peeped in to find MJ lying in his bed. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine." he said with an arm draped across his face.

"I thought we were going to discuss my treatment." Polly asked feeling a tad bit annoyed.

"I can't help you, mom." he said flatly.

"What? Why?"

"Well there has to be trust for one thing and I don't feel like you trust me."

"I do trust you MJ!" she asked feeling a bit confused.

"If you don't trust me it's not going to work, Polly do you understand?"

Polly nodded, "I do, MJ. I trust you I swear I do." Why was he being so serious with her. He always called her by her first name when he was being serious.

MJ sat up, "Okay then we'll try it."

"What do you need for me to do?" Polly asked excitedly.

MJ shrugged, "Go to your room and dress in something loose and unrestricted. Then I want you to lay down on the bed and call me when you're ready."

"Lay down?" Polly questioned. "But why?"

MJ rolled his eyes, "You need to be relaxed, Polly and the best way to do that is lying down. Now wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes your right, honey." Polly giggled and turned and hurried upstairs.

MJ smiled to himself, he was beyond elated over the prospect of hypnotizing his stepmother. He had just the right hypnosis session in mind for her one he has been adapting for over a year now. He's used the special session with quite a few of his female patients at the clinic with wonderful results.

He stroked his cock as he waited patiently for Polly to call him.

Fifteen minutes later she did just that.

He climbed the stairs with a deviant smile across his nerdy face. Polly would be his.

He walked into the bedroom to find Polly stretched out on the bed with her arms at her sides and her legs tightly closed. She was dressed in a loose white tank top and a pair of baggy shorts.

She nervously raised her head and looked at him, "I guess I'm ready. I mean I've never been hypnotized before."

"You're okay, mom. The most important thing here is that you relax."

Polly nodded, "I am relaxed, MJ."

MJ took the chair from her dressing table and slid it close to the bed and sat down. "This hypnosis technique that I'm going to use will be a two part process."

"Is it the same technique you used with your father?"

"No this technique is more advanced and it puts you into a deeper trance state. You still trust me right?"

Polly rolled her eyes, "Yes MJ I do."

"Good now close your eyes, mom."

MJ began his relaxation script and Polly was very receptive and soon she was in a deep trance state. She was in so deep that she looked asleep.

"Polly?"

"Yes." she replied her voice almost a whisper.

"From this moment forth you will not think about smoking. You will not touch another cigarette. You will be repulsed by the very smell of a cigarette. The smell will make you nauseous and sick to the point you throw up at the very smell of it. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Polly whispered. Her face looked so placid.

"Good." He smiled "Very good." With the initial stop smoking session out of the way he decided it was time to have a bit of fun. He took a few minutes to relax her even deeper.

"Polly?"

"Yes?"

"From this moment on you are bound to me. Your very life is bound to me. You will do whatever I say when I say it, do you understand."

"Yes."

"You will submit to me anytime and anywhere. Your goal is to be my sex slave and to please me in every way. Do you understand?"

"Yes I will obey."

"And you are never to tell dad or anyone else that you are bound to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good, now I am going to bring you back to the present moment Polly."

Counting backwards from ten he brought Polly back to the present moment.

Polly opened her eyes and looked at him, "Is it over?"

MJ laughed and nodded.

"Oh my goodness I feel wonderful!"

"Good." MJ said and he stood up and walked over to the night stand and picked up the pack of cigarettes and the lighter and placed them in her hand.

"NO!" Polly threw them down like he'd handed her a snake!

MJ chuckled.

"Why did you do that?!"

"Relax, mom I was just testing you." He laughed and then he pulled his shorts down, "Now I want you to suck my dick, Polly!" he ordered and without a moment of hesitation she clambered off the bed and dropped to her knees before him. She took his soft cock in her mouth and began blowing him like a porn queen. Her throat was so tight and inviting that he found himself about to cum almost immediately.

"Stop!" he ordered and Polly stopped instantly stopped with his cock still lodged deep in her throat. He pulled out of her mouth and he finished himself on her face and when he was done his cum dripped globs from her nose to her chin.

He smiled and stepped back, "Get up and go take a shower, Polly."

"Yes MJ." She instantly stood up and hurried to the bathroom.

MJ felt quite pleased with himself as he left the bedroom and went back downstairs to his room. Oh how he had plans for his dear stepmom.

Polly looked at herself in the mirror she was beside herself. She'd just given MJ a blow job! Why did she do that?" Her face was covered in his cum. she rubbed a glob of the slick stuff. It felt nice and she suddenly felt the urge to taste it. She placed her cum soaked fingers into her mouth. Oh it tasted so nice. She smiled to herself, MJ wasn't such a bad guy. Sure he was her stepson but that's just a title.

Slowly a pang of guilt swept through her and she frowned. OMG I just MJ head!! she started to cry as hopped into the shower. The guilt felt so overwhelming she had to get this stuff off her.

Polly washed her face and her hair twice with hot water. In fact she stayed under the water until it turned cold. Then she cut it off and stepped out of the shower and dried off. She needed to calm down she need to do some yoga to take her mind off all this. So she dressed in a pair of black yoga and a matching sports bra and went downstairs to her personal yoga studio that was in the basement.

She rolled out her mat and sat down and began doing leg stretches to warm up. Now that she was no longer a smoker she could up her routine and use the treadmill something that she hasn't used in months well maybe it was more like a year. She smiled, "And this is all because of MJ." She owed him so much and she was all so thankful for very existence. Polly stopped and shook her head. Where did all that come from. GEEZ! The little creep had just cum on her face why was she thinking nice about him all of a sudden. Oh she needed this workout really BAD!

The end...second installment coming soon!

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers