Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With finality Mindi demanded that Sheri go pay the bill while she told me to stuff my rock-hard cock back in my pants. With my shorts not even zipped up she then pushed me out of the booth as I struggled to close my shorts. Then grabbing my hand Mindi pulled me out of the restaurant past Sheri and the cute waitress who just stared at me as I was dragged out the door. Outside I was tugged over to a red Nissan Rogue and pushed into the back seat with Mindi crawling in behind me and slamming the door. Just as quick Mindi grabbed my head in her hands and planted a long passionate deep kiss on me that left my head swimming. Automatically my hands just went to her huge melons which I lovingly squeezed. Mindi groaned as I played with her bountiful breasts as our tongues continued to duel. Then breaking the kiss Mindi's hands went immediately for my zipper as she declared, "I'm going to have so much fun with this prick!"

Within seconds my denim shorts and underwear had been pulled down to my knees and my giant shaft was waving back and forth in front of Mindi's face. As her hands began to glided up and down my huge meat, several drops of precum oozed from the tip. Mindi opened her hand and spread the thick goo all over my cockhead with her palm. With her eyes glued to my towering prick she raised her palm to her mouth where she licked off the residue. Continuing to slowly slide her hand up and down, she uttered in a faint voice, "You taste so fucking good!"

Just at that moment Sheri opened the driver side door and climbed in the car. Looking over the front seat directly at me she yelled, "And I had to pay for your pizza too, you son of a bitch."

Before I could apologize and offer to pay her back, Mindi looked at her angry roommate and yelled back, "Shut the fuck up Sheri and drive!"

Sheri shot back, "Where do you want me to go? We can't take him back to the room because the other girls are there."

Mindi responded, "I don't know! Drive us to the park."

"I'm not going to drive you to the park and watch you suck his dick. Plus we'd probably get arrested."

For the next few moments it was a return of the tennis match as the two roommates argued with each other where they were going to take me so Mindi could suck my cock. However I did notice that Sheri kept staring at my giant throbbing dick as Mindi's hands continued to dance up and down its length. "Damn he is a big boy," Sheri exclaimed. "I didn't realize but I'm going to want some of that too."

"Well neither one of us is going to get anything if we can't figure out where to go," Mindi stated. Once again the roommates started arguing with each other about where they were going to take me so they could now both suck my dick. Finally growing as frustrated as the two of them were I timidly offered a suggestion.

"I know a place that's pretty private where I don't think anyone would bother us." Both of the girls looked at me at the same time.

"Your place," they asked simultaneously?

"No I still live at home so as much as I would like to take you there that's a negative! The place I was thinking of was the abandoned housing project out near where the new high school will be."

Sheri seemed to nod her head in agreement, "I've been there before nobody's ever out there.

Mindi looked at her roommate in shock, "Who else are you fucking, girl?"

"None your damn business," Sheri answered.

"Well if you know the way, let's go," Mindi ordered. And with that Sheri started the car and peeled out the parking lot nearly hitting another car before directing her attention back to driving. As we sped down the road, Sheri adjusted her rear-view to watch Mindi continue caressing my aching cock. Unable to control herself, Sherri blindly reached back and gripped my big shaft causing the car to swerve, sending Mindi and I careening around the back seat. Mindi still had her hands wrapped tightly around my meaty spear and with us flying around the back seat it felt like she was about to rip my cock out by the root.

"Hey!" I yelled concerned for my safety and my male appendage "Watch where you're going!"

"Fine!" Sheri hissed, returning both hands to the wheel. "But I get the next turn!" Thankfully, there were no cops on this side of town as she tried to break every speed limit trying to get us to the secluded teen parking area outside of town.

"Just keeping it ready for you," Mindi whispered her hand still full of my pulsing cock. As her hands continue to glide up and down my trembling shaft, she licks her lips. "Me likey," she said hungrily to herself. "I sure know how to pick them, right?"

Then she drops her head forward and took me into her mouth. Suddenly my universe only exists inside Mindi's mouth, a heavenly realm of heat and wetness. The outside world faded away completely as her lips slide down the thick stalk, then slowly made her way back up until only the giant tip was still inside her hot mouth. She then began to lick all around the head of my cock as I leaked copious amounts of precum onto her lips.

"...Holy shit," was all I could manage to utter.

"Remember," Mindi managed to mumble even with her mouth stuffed full of my thick cock. "You have to warn me if you are going to cum. Okay?"

"Sure thing," I moaned as I slipped farther down onto the back seat. At this point I would sign away my life to get her to continue with her incredible blow job. Mindi sat up to adjust her seated position. Now with her head hovered directly above my crotch, she opened her mouth wide and said "aaah" just like at the dentist. Then she tried gamely to engulf my teenage monster. I could tell she was struggling to take me fully into her mouth, but she continued. With her head bobbing up and down, and her full pouty lips covering me with an extended, loving embrace, her tongue guided me all the way to the back of her throat. I expected her to pull back with a gag, but she let out only the slightest hint of a wheeze before swallowing me completely.

Her throat was tight, and her throat muscles convulsed as she took me deep into her. Her lips almost reached the bottom of my shaft and she had to use both hands on my thighs to keep her balance. Damn this girl knew how to give head! Instinctively I brushed the hair out of her face, and I didn't know it was possible for a girl to smile while choking on rock hard male muscle, but damn if Mindi didn't manage it. After swallowing a couple of times with my prick deep in her throat, she pulled up and coughed as she gasped for air. Yet I never exited her throat, while she struggled to breath I was still half way inside her mouth. Her tongue was still going to town on the underside of my shaft, and I had never heard of someone multitasking like that.

After catching her breath she wrapped her lips back around me and started really going to town. Slurping and bobbing and sucking she drove her throat up and down my male club taking me as deep as she could before returning to the very tip. The drool from her mouth covered my entire crotch as she continuously bobbed her head up and down. My hands held onto her head for dear life as Mindi worked her throat up and down my thick tool.

I was dimly aware that Sheri had turned into the abandon housing development and began cruising around looking for an out of the way place to park. The entire time Mandy continued to work her oral magic on my throbbing rod. I could feel the tingling at the back of my balls and knew that the end was cumming soon, and instinct told me to just hang onto her head and hold her down until I had fired every jet of hot sperm directly into her stomach. Yet I had made a promise not to shoot off in her mouth and I was going to try and keep my promise.

"Stop- stop!" I cried, and Mindi quickly lifted her mouth off me, breathing heavily. We both stared in amazement at my saliva covered tower as it jutted up into the air and visibly trembled in front of our eyes. I was so close to coming that I was afraid that her just looking at me would make me spurt all over the back seat. I stared up at the ceiling and counted to ten trying not to think of how good her mouth felt on me, trying not to image how her lips and her tongue had caressed every inch of my manhood.

By this time Sheri had found a place that was heavily wooded and had pulled the car in between two trees. The dense brush and trees not only shaded us from most of the hot late afternoon sun, but also blocked the view of our car from the deserted street, giving us complete privacy. We had the entire area to ourselves. As soon as she had turned off the engine, Sheri swung around in her seat to see the action taking place in her back seat.

I was in agony as I labored to hold my orgasm back. I had just crossed the number 49 in my mind when I looked at Mindi and saw a devilish smile play across her face as she looked at Sheri.

"Watch this," Mindi said to her roommate as she bent down and ran her tongue up the underside of my sensitive penis taking a few extra seconds to waggle her tongue across the gaggle of nerves near the head of my cock . That was all it took! My aching balls released, and I felt the hot cum surge up my twitching shaft. I thrust my hips forward and shouted, "Fuuuuck!" at the top of my lungs.

"What the hell?!" Sheri screamed as she saw the first salvo leap for my erupting shooter and splattered against the ceiling of her car. The second salvo struck her directly in her eye causing her to screech even louder. Moaning with desire, Mindi dropped her head, her full lips parting wide to encompass the head of my exploding cock as jet after jet of cum shot down her throat. The massive output quickly overwhelmed her, and she pulled back, the succeeding jets covering her face with a thin coating of hot sticky jizz. She continued to pump my discharging goliath; her mouth still full of my salty load. As she strived to gulp down the immense load, the excited coed whined with lust, closed her eyes, and swallowed. When she opened her eyes she looked at me with something resembling reverence.

"Have you two lost your fucking minds?!" Sheri screeched as she tried to wipe the semen from her eyes. Then noticing the big wet stain on her upholstered roof. "You're cleaning that up shithead!" she barked at me.

"That was amazing," Mindi exclaimed. "I've never seen that much cum in my life!" I watched her as she tried to wipe my sperm off her face and onto her fingers causing some strands of cum to fall, leaving sticky stains on her blue summer dress. Looking at me, she licked each of her cum covered finger clean.

"I thought you didn't want to swallow cum," I asked?

"I love to watch boys shoot off. Your cock is amazing!" Then she leaned forward offering me her glistening lips and without a thought I pressed my mouth to hers as we moaned loudly into each other's hungry mouth. Our tongues slipping back and forth rapidly, and me tasting myself on my tongue.

"You've got to be kidding, right?" Sheri called out from the front seat, causing Mindi and I to break our mutual lip lock and look at her. Sheri's eyes were focused on my big club jutting up out of Mindi's still caressing hand. "Fuck me! You are still hard?!"

It was now time for me to assume a bit more control of the position that I found myself in. I had been pretty passive, and bull rushed by Mindi and her aggressive behavior, while being subjected to Sheri's scathing attitude and comments. While I had never been with two women at the same time I was very familiar with the current situation. Giant young cock, horny wet pussy (in this case it was two pussies), and they both needed satisfaction. As Sheri stared hungrily at my hard spear I knew that she wanted to have my heavy oversized fuck stick up inside of her and the sooner the better!

"Sheri, it never gets soft once I'm excited. And I'm very excited by you! So what are you waiting for? Get naked!" It was as if I had zapped her with a cattle prod. Sheri quickly punched the trunk release button. She was out of the car in a flash, snatching a blanket from the trunk area and shaking it out, just behind the car. While she was preparing a place for us to lay down and get it on, I turned to Mindi and kissed her deeply while I slid the thin spaghetti straps of her dress off her shoulders. The dress fell to her breasts and was only kept from falling further by her hard nipples that the light material had caught on. Pulling gently on the sides of her dress it fell all the way to her lap revealing Mindi's uncovered beauties. They were full and firm, riding high on her chest and slightly upturned with light brown areolas the size of half dollars. They were magnificent! Mindi gathered the mounds in her hands and squeezed them together enticingly. "Worth the wait," she inquired?

"Most definitely," I muttered. I watched breathlessly as she lifted her large orbs alternately and licked the stiff nipples. "Now you're just showing off," I said to her. Mindi giggled and shook her big cans at me.

"Wanna fuck 'em?" she offered, but before I could respond Sheri called out loudly from behind the car. "Are you gonna fuck me or what?"

On my way," I responded as I leaned down and took Mindi's large pillows in my hands and gently sucked each erect nipple into my mouth, tonguing the sensitive tips. She moaned in response pushing them farther into my mouth. I leaned back still holding her beautiful breasts, "We'll get back to this very shortly, but I have a very horny girl I need to go take care of."

I opened the car door and stepped hesitantly from the car. My shorts and underwear were still down around my knees and made walking towards the back of the car impossible. Leaning against the car I took then both off and threw them in the back leaving my shoes on. I walked to the back of the car to find Sheri kneeling on the blanket spread out on the ground. She had pulled her tight T shirt over her head and was fumbling with the rear clasp of her bra, but as soon as she saw my protruding tool waving in the air, her complete attention centered on my big bouncing shaft as it made its way towards her.

" Take off the rest of your clothes and help me with mine," she commanded. I slowly took off my shirt exposing my ripped arms and six pack. I could hear Sheri's intake of breath she stared at me in appreciation. Throwing my shirt to the ground I leaned against the car taking my shoes and socks off while Sheri eyed my bouncing joystick and my sperm filled balls dangling underneath. I could almost see her mouth water with desire as she watched every movement of my giant teenage dick. "Get that thing over here," she said, her voice thick with lust.

I moved in front of her while her gaze centered on a large drop of precum as it dangled from the end of my penis. She leaned forward and used her tongue to lick the salty droplet off. Finally managing to unclasp her bra, she rolled her shoulders forward making it dropped to the blanket. While her breasts were not as large as Mindi's, her tits were perky and set high on her chest. She was about a 34B which was more than enough for her small athletic frame. They were topped by two large pink hard tipped nips that jutted out like pencil erasers. I kneeled down in front of her my big wand waving in all directions and helped her take off her shoes. Then she lay back and I helped her pull her tight bicycle shorts and thong off her long lean legs. Her stomach was flat and toned, the nipples of her breasts pointed directly at me as she lay there. She had undone her ponytail and her long hair fanned out around her head like a halo. The site of this sexy girl with the belligerent attitude inflamed my desire to dominate her.

As I gazed down at her she slowly spread her legs revealing her hairless vagina. Using two fingers of her left hand she spread the smooth-shaven lips of her cunt while the right hand began to caress her hard clitoris. She stared up at my prick with unconcealed hunger. What a view!

Moving forward between her widespread thighs, she had a lascivious grin on her face as I watched her play with her juicy cunt. This close to her sex, I could actually smell her pungent odor, and clearly see the moisture clinging to her vagina lips. "Are you ready," I asked. Looking up at me her eyes wide with anticipation and clouded with lust, she nodded her head in the affirmative. Taking her widespread legs in my hands I lifted them until they rested on my shoulders so that her heels were beside my ears and pulled her hips closer to me. My eager teenager erection was aimed right at her dripping gash. Taking my hefty cock in my hand I gently pressed the giant head against the trim lips of her wet and slippery little fuck-hole and slowly pushed my way inside her yielding cunt. I deliberately took my time sinking about half my twelve-inch length into her fiery hole, torturing her and causing her to groan loudly. I could feel her pelvic muscles fluttering, struggling to accommodate my wide girth. Sheri's cunt was tight, but wet enough for easy insertion as her pussy bathed my pole with her wet heat.

"Oh... Oh you bastard! Your big fucker!" she said, clutching me with her muscular sex. "Fuck me with that thing! Give it to me!" Urged on by her vocal praise I thrust hard into her deeper. A grimace crossed Sheri's face as she wiggled her hips in an effort to adapt to my size. So I pulled back until only the big knob remained lodged inside of her tight slit.

"Do you need a second," I asked gently. Sheri nodded her head yes. "I promise I won't hurt you," I said soothingly. Smiling up at me, she wiggled her hips. I slowly began to move my hips back and forth, working more and more of my immense baton deeper into Sheri's hot cunt. With her legs thrown over my shoulders my cock worked its way deeper into her core opening her up until the head of my dick came to rest against her uterus. With her voice trembling with desire, she begged, "Fuck me now. Fuck me hard."

Always one to try to help a lady in need, "Okay, I said, and began to drive my thick cock into her warm wetness. Her small boobs began to bounce and shake with each thrust. Soon I was jamming my long cock inside her at top speed, the wet smacks of our bodies echoing off the surrounding trees. I leaned into her forcing her knees down onto her small breasts as I poured cock into her blazing slit again and again. I was stoking a fire deep inside her core that would soon set her cunt, her body, and her mind ablaze in a mammoth mind-blowing orgasm. Her nails dug into my back muscles, raking across my back drawing blood as my hips hammered into her outmatched snatch. Sheri bucked and twisted against me as I drilled into her again and again. She reached down in between our sweat dripping bodies and began to rub her excited clit further adding to the overload that her senses were experiencing as I battered her body with hard powerful thrusts.

"Oh God, whatever your name is!" Sheri gasped as her wet, naked fuck-opening spasmed repeatedly around my prick. "It... so fucking big. Unnggghh!" I didn't care if she remembered my name, but she sure would remember the ride I was giving her. I stared down into her V and watched as my veined fuck-pole disappeared into Sheri's cunt repeatedly. The pretty young coed eagerly started wiggling and humping her ass faster, her beautiful face contorting with lust as the entire length of my giant prick buried itself in her dripping cunt. Sheri clutched my shoulders and feverishly humping her ass up and down, sliding her wet, clinging pussy up and down on my thick shaft, begging, "Fuck me! It is so fucking GOOD! Fuck my Pussy, FUCK MY HORNY CUNT!"

This was good pussy! Even if she had been a bitch to me, the intense pleasure I was experiencing as I stroked my swollen cock through the clinging tightness of her cunt was worth every mean thing she said to me. As my immense hard-on stroked in and out of her pussy, packing her cunt to busting with every stroke, I could feel her gooey cunt had begun to spasm uncontrollably, contracting repeatedly around the stretching thickness of my cock. "HARDER! HARDER! FUCK ME HARD! PLEASE, BABY, FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" Sheri screamed in my ear as she held my shoulders tightly and humped her ass even faster as I fed her throbbing pussy with my pounding cock.