Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All at once her body became rigid with tension as her cunt muscles clamped down tight on my plunging tool. As I tried to continue pushing into her tight slot, I felt her body begin to tremble and vibrate beneath me as the tension wound tighter and tighter with each thrust, then all at once she went berserk. "OHHHHHHHH MY GOD, "FUUUCCCKKKKK ME!" Sheri shrieked at the top of her lungs. Her hips began bucking and her ass thrusting up so hard to meet my downstrokes that she almost threw me off as her orgasm exploded, her pussy gushing and convulsing around my huge battering ram.

Obscenities continue to stream from Sheri's mouth as I helped her extend her intense climax on and on. It was like fucking a vice, her cunt clamped down so hard. If my dick had been a piece of coal, it might have emerged from her lava hot vagina as a diamond. Sheri seemed to soar from one orgasm to another. The only way that I could tell she was having multiple climaxes was how tightly her cunt muscles gripped me. As soon as one orgasm stopped her muscles relaxed and her pussy released its grip, and then they clamped down again. I powered her through three massive climaxes as she screamed and bucked underneath me, cunt juice gushing from her snatch. Finally exhausted she slumped back underneath me gasping for air as I continue to slowly slide in and out of her warm gaping pussy.

"Oh....my.....God," she wheezed, her tits were heaving, and she was having trouble catching her breath. Deciding not to give her any time to rest, I pulled my immense prick out of her clutching oozing cunt. My dick felt like unyielding steel that had been fired in the inferno of her blazing vagina. I rolled her over and lifted her up on her knees. Lining up my rock solid 12 inches with her soaked boiling snatch, I push myself back into her quickly resuming my rhythm, pounding deep into her on each stroke. My thighs slapped against hers loudly. I reached under her rib cage and grabbed her small tits in my hands and pulled her back onto my thrusting prick as I savagely drilled into her molten core. Sherri had her head thrown back shrieking at the top of her lungs as I kept pounding into her again and again. I quickly brought her to an immense orgasm as I ruthlessly lunged into her climaxing cunt. The slick walls of her vagina continuously clenched and pulled at my monstrous pussy pleaser and her ass kept bouncing and jumping as she humped back to meet my powerful thrusts. She seemed to be having one long continuous orgasm that went on for several minutes as I thrashed her body without pause .

Her overmatched pussy grabbed at me one last time, then her body just went slack in my hands. I continue to stroke into her a few more times, but decided it was more fun if she was conscious. There was a large pop as I withdrew my cockhead from her leaking gash, and I laid her limp form down on the blanket. She looked like a sleeping angel except for her soaking cunt and the flushed red color of her skin.

"My turn stud."

I had almost forgotten about Mindi, and I looked over my shoulder at her. She had removed all of her clothes and stood there, hands on hips, her large, beautiful tits were perfectly shaped, and they stood out from her chest proudly. Her hips flared out to frame a flat tight stomach, prominent hip bones, and a small triangular bush of red pubic hair that was neatly trimmed, probably so she can wear a bikini. Her legs were long and matched the rest of her hot body.

I stared, my eyes going from that beautiful face to her perfect tits, to the trimmed bush, to those lovely strong legs and back up again. I was in a trance. My cock twitched. I had not cum since Mindi's blowjob and I desperately needed to plant my erection in her wet cunt. I stood up and turned around to her, my teenage monster feeling huge and looking like a thick tree branch as it projected straight out from my crouch. Her expression when she saw my cock was priceless. Her eyes went wide, and she gasped. "God, it gets bigger every time I see it."

I crossed to her and took her in my arms giving her a deep passionate kiss while her small soft hands gently caressed my twitching meat. As I broke the kiss I kneeled down on the blanket next to the unconscious Sheri and lay down on my back pulling Mindi down to me.

"Why don't you ride me cowgirl," I suggested. "Which will give me lots of time to play with those magnificent cans on your chest."

"You say the sweetest things to me," she said sarcastically as she straddled me, planting her knees on either side of my hips. Mindi put her hand between her thighs and grasped my huge cock with her trembling fingers positioning it at her wet opening. She started lowering her hips onto my stiff lance, the oozing knob of my cock pushed into her hot cunt. She whimpered softly as I felt my cockhead slide up into her tight pussy, moving through the soft slick lips.

Mindi dropped her head down and moaned loudly as she tried to work thick my cock-shaft up inside her deliciously snug little pussy. She wiggled her ass and forced her hips down, visibly shuddering as my massive cock stretched its way into her narrow passage. She seemed even tighter than Sheri, which surprised me. I got the impression she wasn't quite so sure that this had been such a great idea now that she had managed to get about half my 12 inches inside her. The walls of her canal were so tight that I was afraid she might peel the skin right off my dick like a banana. Her pussy knew what it was doing though, growing even wetter and hotter as if anticipating the full length of my immense length. Mindi leaned over her body, her perfect tits dangling in my face as she clutched my shoulders for support. Gradually she started humping and wiggling, grimacing and biting her lip as she struggled to take more of my giant hard-on farther and farther up her creamy cunt. Her face flushed with the strain and sweat dripping off her forehead Mindi sank down another 3 inches until my cockhead rested against the mouth of her womb.

"Oh, God!" she gasped as her small, juicy pussy started spasming around my prick. "It... it's just so big, baby! I can hardly believe what a big cock you have! Uggghh!"

"Just rest there a while," I suggested, "we have all the time we need." Mindi smiled down at me gratefully as her cunt slowly adjusted itself to my size. I pulled her down to me and we shared another long enthusiastic kiss, then pressing her generous breasts together I began to bite and suck on her rigid nipples causing her to groan with pleasure. While continuing to suck on her amazing tits, I reached around her and grabbed her firm butt and began urging her to slowly move up and down my rigid pole. Her vagina was finally beginning to loosen up and her juices were beginning to bath my shaft with her slick warm wetness. Mindi started to wiggle and hump her ass a little faster, moving her hips a few inches each time as we began to find a rhythm. She looked down at my smiling face, then at my hard rod half embedded in her slick tunnel and the expression on her face made me so horny that I almost lost control.

Her beautiful face contorted with lust, Mindi began to impale herself on my veined fuck-tool, watching it disappear deep inside her belly. As her ass moved faster and faster, she took 3/4 of my length up her slot and hit bottom each time. It seemed that her sweet little cunt could only swallow about 9 inches, but she was making full use of those inches as she almost pulled herself off me on the upstroke and then drove herself down on my shaft as deep as she could take it.

"You're fucking me so good baby. So good," She squealed as she bounced her cervix off the spongy knob of my cockhead. "Fuck me faster, please, I need it. Please, please, please..." Her voice trailed off into whimpers and grunts as Mindi drove her snatch up and down my thick shaft. The feel of her velvet vagina was indescribable as she bounced on my cock like a woman possessed. As she rode me I had the pleasure of watching those large breasts bounce back and forth in front of my eyes. I knew she was getting close as she started to grind her cunt on me harder on each downstroke. I watched her eyes glaze over as the sweat dripped off her forehead and onto my chest. The smooth rhythm that we had established with each other as she rose and fell on my thick spike began to falter as she got closer and closer to her climax.

"Oh, it's so big! Oh FUCK ME!!" Mindi clutched my shoulders and feverishly started humping her ass still faster, as she torridly fucked her burning, itching pussy up and down on huge cock. It was slick with the juices from her flowing fuck-hole. I was letting her do all the work and her energy amazed me. The stacked, naked coed was bucking and fucking like a well-paid whore, gasping with wanton pleasure as she furiously slammed her throbbing fuck-slit up and down.

"Fuck me! Ugghh! Awww, baby, fuck my pussy. I'm gonna cum! I'M GONNA SQUIRT!"

Feeling my own orgasm swiftly approaching, I reached up filling my hands with the spongy softness of her huge bouncing tits, I began lifting my hips and thrusting into her on each downstroke sending my cock crashing into her cervix and pushing her climax nearer and nearer. "Oh FUCK!" she cried. We were now two rutting beasts in search of our own orgasms as we thrust and bucked against each other. My long thick teenage cock driving up into her hot yielding cunt, and her slick fiery vagina jamming itself down on my rock-hard thick penis. We pushed each other higher and higher until the explosion was mutual.

OHHH GOD!!! FUCCKKK!!," I screamed as the sticky cock-juice rocketed up into her quaking, detonating pussy, splattering her womb with my spunk.

"Cum in me, please CUM IN ME," Mindi screamed back at me as she pounded her throbbing hole onto my spewing cock as fast as she could. Wailing, she writhed against me, absorbing my hard thrusts as I filled her with hot cum, my balls sending a huge stream of hot, sticky love juice deep into her climaxing cunt. Her pussy gushing out cunt juice, contracting and spasming uncontrollably around my stiff pisser. Mindi continued to drive her cum starving pussy up and down trying to extend her overwhelming orgasm.

"Ohmygod -- fucking --AAH! Oh fuck, I -- I've never -- AH! AH! OH FUCK!!"

We kept moving against each other for several more moments until the head of my cock became far too sensitive and I grabbed Mindi's hips her to stop moving. Mindi collapsed on my chest; her soft substantial tits mashed against me. She finally caught her breath enough to say ""Fuck that's so GOOD!! Where did you learn how to fuck like that? Jesus!"

I just grunted, too exhausted to respond. I was too tired to pull my big boy dick out of her love canal. It was still stuffed up inside her with my cockhead resting against her cervix. Sherri was awake now and had been watching us fuck for some time. She leaned over Missy, "Hi lover, you having a fun time with his big cock?"

She kissed Mindi gently on the lips and slipped her tongue into her roommate's mouth. I watched as the two gorgeous coeds began kissing, I started to move my still hard cock slowly in and out of Mindi's inviting twat. The kiss between Mindi and Sheri seemed to be heating up no doubt helped along by my thick cock as it leisurely glided in and out of Mindi's cum filled cunt. Sheri cupped the ripe tits of Mindi with her hands causing Mindi to moan deep in her throat as Sheri began to pinch and pull at her sensitive nipples.

With Sheri kneading and caressing her big tits, Mindi put her arms around Sheri and drew her tighter. I had stopped moving inside Mindi, but that did not stop her talented cunt from rippling and fluttering the length of my stuffed cock with her excited muscles. Mindi moaned in pleasure as Sheri broke the kiss and moved her mouth to one of Mindi's prominent nipples, sucking and nibbling away.

"Oh fuck that feels good! Oh suck my tits, please. Ohhhhhhh!!" Sheri was obviously very skilled at girl on girl as she moved from succulent globe to succulent globe nursing and licking each hard tipped nipple. It had an immediately effect on my cock as Mindi's increased excitement spurred on my Sheri's mouth made her twitching cunt provide amazing rippling sensations along my buried prick.

Needing more room to maneuver, Sheri managed to convince Mindi to climb off my big stick and lay down on the blanket next to her. As Mindi slowly eased her hot pussy off my thick cock a large flood of intermingled cum and pussy cream oozed out of her drenched cunt leaking all over me and the blanket. Once Mindi was down beside her, Sheri renewed her assault on Mindi's writhing body as she continued to feast on Mindi's luscious tits. Her tight little ass was now thrust up into the air as she teased Mindi's nipples. She was already moving across Mindi's taut stomach with her tongue as her skilled hands manipulated and massaged her roommate's heaving hooters. While she was headed south to suck Mindi's cream filled cunt, I already knew where I was going to be putting my big meaty cock next. Watching these two lovely women writhe on the blanket next to me, I felt that this was as close to heaven as I would ever get

I sat up on my haunches and had an excellent view as I looked down in amazement at these sexy, passionate women. Mindi was in the center of the blanket with her knees raised and legs spread wide as Sheri worked on her dripping snatch. She kneaded her large breasts and pinched her hard nipples while Sheri was moving her head in small circles between her thighs causing Mindi to buck her hips in pleasure.

With their bodies coated in a slight sheen of perspiration from the afternoon heat made the contrast between Sheri's olive colored skin and Mindi's pale skin one of the most erotic things I had ever seen, and I couldn't tear my eyes away. My tired cock which had slightly deflated after cumming twice already that day plus all the action it had managed over the past couple of days began to swell with blood again as I watched the girls' delicious bodies grind against each other. As they licked and bucked against each other, the sudden realization that both women were here fucking and sucking because of my huge teenage cock made it surge to it maximum size.

I moved behind Sheri wonderful ass and softly ran my hand across her taut cheeks. Then I slid my hand down the curve of her butt and under to find her waiting and extremely wet cunt. Slipping two fingers inside of her leaking hole, I began to move my fingers inside her as I caressed her G spot. Sheri gasped at the incursion and began to work her ass around in small circles. She looked back at me smiling, then went back to eating out Mindi's scrumptious cunt. Mindi was beside herself with the treatment that her clit and hole were getting from Sheri's talented tongue. Now her hands were tightly locked to the back of Sheri's head pressing her mouth hard against her drenched hole.

Sheri's ass was just at just the right level for me to slip my raging cock into her tight hot hole. Through half-opened lust filled eyes, Mindi watched as I took my massive pussy pleaser and slowly feed the long piece of meat into Sheri's up turned cunt. Sheri shuddered as my cock lodged inside her. I held myself there as I reached around her hip and began rubbing my fingers over her slick hard clit. About that moment Mindi threw her head back and cried out as Sheri brought her to a powerful climax. With a look of pure ecstasy on her face, she began to shudder and quake, her hips pumping up and down as Sheri lapped at her creaming pussy. She screamed out as she came, her body undulating as the waves of pleasure battered her. The pleasure was transmitted to my cock through Sheri's body as she moved up and down and back and forth while she serviced Mindi's quaking pussy. Each little movement of her body caused her juicy cunt to move deeper onto my buried cock and with my strumming of her clit, Sheri was slowly working herself up to a nice little orgasm before I had even started to fuck her.

I was looking at Mindi as she lay panting and quaking from Sheri's continued tonguing of her ultra-sensitive pussy and clit. Mindi stared back at me through half-closed lust filled eyes. The look of sheer lust and passion on her face seem to pull me right into her vortex. I was transfixed by the beauty of Mindi's face and the passion that was registered there. My hand was still rubbing Sheri' s slimy clit, but I had not yet to begun thrusting into her anxious twat. Taking my hand away from her clit, I grabbed hold of her hips and began to slide into her hot, moist cunt. Sheri's body then became a conduit for Mindi and my enthusiastic lovemaking. Every stroke of my long cock seemed to be communicated directly to Mindi's throbbing clit, and every jerk of her churning hips seem to be passed on to my charging prick. With our eyes locked on each other so keenly, it seemed like that Sheri just disappeared as we fucked each other intently, immersed in their shared passion.

I drilled my thick cock deep into Sheri's willing pussy never taking my eyes off of Mindi's passion racked face. The harder I thrust into Sheri, the more urgently she munched on Mindi's drenched and leaking pussy. The more Sheri tongued and bit and licked Mindi's burning hole, the faster Mindi's hips leapt off the blanket and into her face. It was like Mindi was responding exactly to my thrusts as I poured my teenage cock into Sheri. Using long strokes that left only my giant cockhead inside her aching hole before my cock went sailing back deep into Sheri's dripping pussy, my ass was a blur as I plunged all of my meat into the defenseless cunt in front of me. Again and again, I speared into Sheri, and Mindi's mounting orgasms seemed to come directly from my savage pounding. Focused on Mindi, I barely noticed as Sheri began to buck and shake beneath me, her ass in constant motion as she tried to get more and more of my hard thrusting cock into her overwrought slit. I was in a zone, unaware of anything but the look of lust in Mindi's passion crazed eyes. I was relentless as I pounded into Sheri's cunt, feeding her my massive meat at an astonishing rate. I barely heard her whimpering cries and moans as I shoved my cock deep into her thrilled cunt again and again. All at once Sheri's head flew out of Mindi's saturated gash and screamed out her powerful release.

"OOOHHHHH MY GAWD..... I....OH GODDD... FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH GODDDD!" Now I noticed the bucking young coed as she bounced and jumped beneath me, her powerful cunt muscles gripping and pulling at my thrusting pole. I grabbed her flying hair in both my hands and pulled her upright, her small tits thrusting out as I stabbed into Sheri's quaking body with everything I had. She screamed and bucked and cried out as my thick cock took her from one shattering climax to another. Mindi stared in open awe at the sight of animalistic passion on display in front of her while I savaged fucked Sheri like there was no tomorrow. The combination of her bucking ass and tightly packed cunt took me over the edge as my hot cum spewed out of my impaling cock

"GIVE ME YOUR CUM... GIVE ME ALL YOUR HOT CUM!!!!" Sheri screamed when the first discharge shot into her erupting womb. My eyes rolled back in my head as the powerful jets of cum coated her creaming cunt. Pleasure exploded like a supernova from my loins at what felt like a gallon of pent-up semen poured from my driving cock and into Sheri's willing hot hole. As an almost constant stream of jizz gushed from my spewing cock and into her greedy cunt, it came leaking from her overflowing pussy in little streams that flowed down the backs of her thighs and coated my swinging balls. Sheri's shaking ass and tight vibrating sleeve worked and pulled at my drained cock until there was no more cum for my overworked balls to produce. I released my two-fisted grip of her hair and Sherri slumped to the sex drenched blanket exhausted, sweating and panting for air. As she collapsed, my weary prick pulled from her worn-out cunt with an audible pop and a long stream of white cum streamed out of her sopping vagina.