Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight that greeted my vision directly in front of me were the wide spread legs of Mindi and her beautiful glistening pussy. The look of awe and unguarded desire on her face made my dick instantly hard again. I don't know where the strength or energy came from, but I was immediately so horny that I literally crawled over the collapsed Sherri and into Mindi's waiting arms. As I struggled over Sherri and moved between Mindi's open thighs somehow, my newly revived cock which was bouncing all around came to rest on her slick wet pussy.

"Are you going to fuck me again," she queried.

"That was the idea!"

"God, you are such a man! We have both been with a lot of guys, but no one has ever been able to take care of us like you. You should give lessons in how to fuck. I am not going to be able to walk tomorrow, but I need your big hard cock again."

Mindi did not hesitate to take matters into her own hands as she gripped my thick muscled staff and effortlessly slide the cockhead into the wetness of her sex, then moving her hips up her soaking wet pussy engulfed the first few inches of my throbbing cock. She looked up at me with unbridled lust as her hips slowly undulated, her entire impressive form shiny from perspiration. I gazed at this sexy red head whom I barely knew as she worked her soaking wet pussy onto my eager cock and wanted more. I flexed my hips and she watched with wide-eyed wonder as the thick shaft slowly continued snaking up into her vaginal cavity. The intense burning heat of Mindi's pussy was like sinking into molten lava as her cunt muscles pulled and grabbed at my hard cock as she slowly fucked herself on me.

"OH GOD!" she groaned, "wait a minute, please!" Her body began shaking and Mindi held tight to my body as a small orgasm passed through her body. I let her rest a few seconds before giving her a mighty thrust with my cock, shoving it even deeper into her thunderstruck pussy. Suddenly she arched her back as her body was wracked by an immense orgasm. Every muscle in her body went into spasms as she came on my pillar. Her pussy clamped down tightly as her vaginal muscles continued clutching at and grasping my cock.

"Ohh, shit Jason, you're so soooo big. OH GOD, FUCK ME!!" Mindi cried out as her churring hips rose to engulf my cock as she sought to make her climax go on and on. So far Mindi had been doing all the work as her climax crested again, but I wanted to drive this beautiful sex-crazed redhead insane with my large teen prick. Holding her legs wide apart in a V, I began pumping my thick cock into her, my balls slapping her ass on each powerful thrust. For five long minutes, my giant prick drilled deep into Mindi's ravage cunt, my hips moving constantly. I had managed to slowly opened her vagina up wider as I reached the back of her womb with each thrust.

Mindi gripped my forearms tightly, holding on for dear life as I pounded her defenseless cunt. Her long red hair flying everywhere as her head flailed left and right as she took ten thick inches up her twat each time. "Oh Jason! I love your cock! FUCK ME HARD!" She screamed out. I did my best to comply with her request as I really started hammering forcefully into her overwhelmed cunt.

"Oh my fucking god, Jason, your cock is so fucking big, ... I'm gonna.... cum... fuck.... Right THERE! OH FUCK!" She cried in ecstasy as her vagina convulsed and clenched around my massive cock. Mindi's body bucked and writhed, her back arching again and again, as my cock moved and twisted inside her tightly vibrating cunt. Her large breasts heaved and bounced with each bucking move, and her head thrust back so hard her shoulders almost lifted from the cum soaked blanket. "Fuck you! You ass hole!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, delirious and beside herself as she was consumed by her colossal orgasm, her fevered pussy clenching hard and tight around my pole, squeezing and massaging it tighter and tighter.

Wanting to push this red headed conquest even further, I pulled her trembling legs to my shoulders and leaned over Mindi, mashing her knees down onto her plentiful breasts. Now in the saddle, I drove my shaft deeper into her shuddering, tensing body and began to fuck her without mercy. I pressed the balls of my feet hard into the blanket, lifting up my pelvis, changing the angle and letting me thrust deeper into her lust wrecked body. Drool gathered at the corner of her mouth as Mindi was hit by another orgasmic wave.

I rutted her like a beast, making savage grunts and moans as I pummeled her tender overstuffed cunt. My thrusts were hard and relentless, pushing as deep as I could into her body. She wrapped her arms across my back as she was hit by orgasm after orgasm. Her cunt ejaculating all over my slapping balls and her wailing shrieks got more and more hoarse and guttural. I could feel my own climax rapidly approaching as I drove into her steaming cunt. Mindi hoarsely screamed out again and again as I jacked hammer my meat into the back of her womb. Abruptly as I lunged my huge cock into her sore cunt again, she cried out and her eyes rolled back into her head as she climaxed again, her pussy spasming hard around my shaft, clenching and rippling all over the hard, veiny rod.

"FUUUCK! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

My own orgasm was upon me, and I buried my thick throbbing cock inside her oversensitive pussy walls as deep as I could go. My cockhead pressed against her vibrating cervix, and I lost control as my churning balls unloaded inside her. The first blast was like a nuclear bomb that sent my vision completely white and caused Mindi to cry out in joy. Her womb was deluged with sperm as salvo after salvo erupted from my cock filling up her small canal. Her vagina was not large enough to hold both my exhausted cock and the voluminous amount of cum so a waterfall of creamy hot jizz came pouring out of the seal of her trembling opening around my huge cock leaking down the crack of her ass and pooling on the slicky and wet blanket.

Completed drained I collapsed on her Mindi's chest as we both tried to catch our breath. Lying as I was, my cock deep inside her pussy, I simply enjoyed the feeling of her pussy muscles' erratic spasms around my cock. After some minutes, I slowly eased my cock out of her and lowered her legs to the ground and then lifted my body off of hers. My lips found hers and I gently kissed her lips, eyes, cheeks, nose, and back to her lips.

I lay back on the blanket staring into space while my mind drifted, swept away by the endless pleasure that I had experienced that day. I don't know how long I lay there until the soft sounds of Mindi's deep breathing and small snoozes from Sheri interrupted my serenity. I rolled over on my side to see that Sheri and Mindi lay next to each other exhausted and asleep. Mindi's head resting on Sheri's sticky thigh. I felt the need to celebrate and record this moment. I had just been seduced by two hot college students, and I had fucked them both to complete exhaustion.

I got up and walked to the back seat where I found my denim shorts and my cell phone. I moved quietly to the back corner of the car and as the two exhausted beautiful vixens lay there covered in sweat, cum and cunt juice, I took several photos with my camera. I wasn't going to display these graphic images of my sexual conquests to anyone. They were just for me. A record of how far I had come in the last month from geeky teenager to sexual stud. As I got dressed, I was coated with various bodily secretions and covered in mosquito bites, but I didn't care. Then I helped the two exhausted coeds get dressed and into their car. The keys were still in the ignition, so I drove the three of us back to Pizza Villa to recover my bicycle.

When we arrived both of the girls asked for my phone number in hopes that we could continue this sexual threesome at some other time. True to form the two roommate lovers started arguing over whose phone it should be on. To stop this from turning into the tennis matches of earlier in the evening, I recorded both of their phone numbers and texted each of them my number. Problem solved.

Giving each one of them a long goodbye kiss, I got out of the car and went to recover my bike. As I passed the front door of the restaurant, the cute little waitress came out to greet me telling me that she got off at 8 PM the next night and asked would I like to hang out with her. I immediately said yes, and the cute waitress squealed with excitement and gave me a light kiss on the lips before going back inside. I glanced over my shoulder at the red Nissan and the two sexually satisfied coeds inside. They stared at me with something that looked like wonder on their faces. Who was this young guy who had literally fucked their brains out and now had another girl waiting for him? I just shrugged my shoulders, smiled and waved. Jumping on my bike, I rode off into the evening. As I made my way home, I conceitedly smiled to myself knowing I was going to get laid the next night, and I had added two more willing additions to my growing list of lovers.

Thankfully, Mom was not home yet so I did not have to explain why I smelled like a whorehouse. I opened the fridge and wolfed down some of the left overs and took a long hot shower. When I got out, I check my phone and found two messages. One each from Sheri and Mindi explaining in vivid detail of what we could do together when we next hooked up and begging me to call them.

As I lay down on my bed and started to drift off to sleep, I realized that the magnificent month of July would be over in just a few hours and wondered if August would be as much fun.