Adventures of Julie and Sarah Pt. 02 - The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went and grabbed the video from upstairs. I then made it to the bar grabbing a couple bottles of red wine. I looked out the window as I was uncorking the bottles.

The three of them were on the couch under the pergola. Julie was sitting on Matt's face while Sarah was bouncing up and down on Matt's cock. I instinctively reached down and was stroking my cock, watching Sarah's tits bounce. Julie was rubbing her clit with one hand and cupping her breast with the other. I grabbed the bottles and headed their way.

"I see you couldn't wait until I got back." I said approaching, laughing.

"Matt was just telling me how good I taste and how wet I was." Julie said, looking at me and winking. She bit her lower lip and smiled. She knew exactly what was going through my mind at that moment. My cock twitched with lust.

"She can get wet when turned on." I said, smiling back at my wife. Which made her ground her hips into his face as. She lifted herself off him. His face was soaking wet.

"Fuck she's wet!" Matt said, pulling her back down.

"Tongue fuck me! Use you tongue like a cock." Julie commanded. "Yes! Like that." Julie gasped, and was kind of bouncing on his face. She was rubbing her clit fast and pulling her nipple at the same time. I could tell she was going to have an orgasm.

My cock was hard as a rock! Matt was tongue fucking my wife's cream-pie filled pussy. True, we were just in the pool, and it has been about an hour since I shot an enormous load in my wife's cunt. Didn't matter though, it was still hot as fuck. We have done this a few times, making a fuck toy clean her pussy without knowing. Julie and I both got off on the idea. It was like our little dirty secret.

I didn't even realize I was just staring at her and stroking my cock. When Sarah snapped her fingers.

"Start the video and get over her." She demanded.

I started the video and walked back to the group. Julie was quivering having just came on Matt's face. Sarah reached out and took my cock in her hand. Looking up at the video.

"Fast forward it to the start of the good stuff." Sarah said, then leaning down and taking my cock into her mouth. She was still bouncing on her husbands cock. Her tits look gorgeous bouncing as the fire light bounced off of them making them look twice as big.

Julie got up off Matt's face and walked over to the player. She was fast forwarding to where she wanted. I looked down at Matt. His face was glazed and completely drenched. A mixture of both, my wife's wet pussy juices and my liquified cum, coating his complete face. He looked up at his wife riding his cock and sucking on my rapidly.

On the TV in fast-forward you saw Julie talking to the camera, laughing and talking with her hands. Then she started playing with herself. Then she was fucking herself with a dildo and was completely naked. Then men started entering the frame. Sarah looked up as the group was all groping her and touching all over her body. Guys would take turn fucking her with the dildo, and she was jerking each cock off in turn.

"You had 6 guys?" Sarah asked, now intent on watching the video. She quit sucking my dick and was fully focused on the video, while bouncing on Matt's cock. Matt was sitting up making sure he could see the video. Julie finally stopped the video just as the guy behind her was pushing her forward, so she was now facing the camera on her hands and knees.

"Seven, Including Brian behind the camera." Julie replied, coming back over to us.

Sarah was now bouncing hard on Matt's cock, at the same time rubbing her clit vigorously. She was staring intently at the video as each guy would fuck Julie between 3 and 4 pumps then pull out, as another guy slid into her pussy. Julie was starting to cum on TV and Sarah told Matt to go faster. Sarah came all over Matt's cock just as Julie was having her own orgasm, on the video.

Sarah quit shaking and collapsed onto the couch next to Matt. Matt looked frustrated stroking his cock. Sarah didn't seem to care, she was panting hard. All 4 of us were sitting on the couch watching the video.

"How did something like that even happen?" Sarah asked, sitting up and looking over at Julie.

"The majority are Brian's military buddies and two of them are his stepbrothers." Julie explained, rubbing her pussy watching herself perform.

"What!" Sarah shouted. "You let your brothers fuck your wife?" Sarah asked, shock in her voice.

"I met them when I was an adult. Didn't grow up with them at all. So don't know what to call them really. Their dad is married to my mom, so by that definition they are stepbrothers. I call them my friends." I said, stroking my cock keeping it hard.

"You still keep in contact with them all?" Sarah asked.

"Nah, only a couple. Actually the one fucking her now is one of them." I said, motioning to the TV. Sarah turned, right as Derek pulled his thick cock from Julies pussy. She instantly had her hand on her pussy.

"You said you've done a few gang bangs." Sarah asked.

"Yeah with the same group, just different locations." Julie answered, now finger fucking herself.

"This is the one you liked?" Sarah asked Matt.

"Holy fuck with the questions Sarah!" Matt proclaimed, grabbing hold of her knee.

"I'm sorry!" She shouted. "It's not everyday I meet someone who really did something like this. I have questions."

"What part did you like?" Sarah asked her husband.

"You mind?" Matt asked, standing up and moving to the TV.

"Yes, I'm curious what your favorite is." Julie said, watching his tight muscular ass walk away.

Matt was fast forwarding the flick. Sarah moved next to Julie on the couch.

"Aren't you worried about, you know catching something?" Sarah asked.

"They are all military guys and get tested semi-annually, and I get tested during my annual exam." Julie explained. "You do have a lot of questions." Julie said, smiling and turning to face Sarah. "What you interested in doing one yourself?" Julie asked, almost bouncing in her seat.

"I've always had a fantasy where i was in one." Sarah responded.

"When have you ever thought of that?" Matt turned asking with unbelief in his voice.

"You don't know what I have or haven't fantasized about." Sarah proclaimed, sticking her tongue at her husband. "Play with your video, the girls are talking." She turned back to Julie.

"I'm sure I'd chicken out if ever put in the situation but fun to think about. I will say it turns me on seeing it and knowing you. I have so many questions for you." Sarah said.

"Here it is!" Matt said excitedly and flopped back onto the couch.

On the screen Julie was being Double fucked by two guys. She had a cock in her mouth and one in each hand. The two others were stroking their cocks watching her work 5 dicks at once.

"Turn it up Brian." Matt said, his hand instantly going to his cock. "Part of what makes it great is the sound." He explained.

I turned up the volume you could hear the wet sloppy sound Julies pussy made with each thrust. She was gagging and giving a sloppy blow job to the guy in front of her. Only turning to spit on each cock in her hand, keeping them lubed. Drool was dripping onto the bed and her chin and lips were drenched in saliva, pre-cum and slobber. Her tits were drenched, and she looked like an absolute mess.

"I love that slapping sound." Matt said, now fully stroking his cock.

Sarah was rubbing her clit. Julie was finger fucking her pussy and i was stroking my cock all watching and listening.

"You'd be making that sound too, having had 6 guys all cum in your pussy." Julie said, fucking her pussy hard.

"Matt lick my pussy." Sarah commanded.

"I'm watching the movie!" Matt protested.

"You've already seen it! Lick me." She said, spreading her legs.

"I've got it. I lived it." Julie said, getting to her knees between Sarah's pussy. Julie dove and started licking and fingering Sarah.

Sarah was watching as the guys started jerking off and spraying Julies face with cum. Julie was trying to catch each load in her mouth, but you could see they were aiming everywhere, making sure they coated her face. Sarah was rubbing her tits, pulling her nipples. Her mouth was open, you could tell she was imagining herself in Julies spot. She told Julie she was close and reached out for my and Matt's cocks. She had each of us in her hand and started cumming on Julies face. As another load was jerked off into Julies open mouth. This time it all shot onto her tongue.

"This is my favorite part!" Matt said, excitingly.

Julie was on her hands and knees. Her face was completely covered in warm jizz. Globs of it in certain areas. The guy behind her, in her ass had his hands on her tits and was slamming in her ass. Cum strands were flailing around and landing all over her. Julie was looking directly into the camera. She then used a finger to wipe the cum towards her mouth, from every direction. The man behind her didn't easy up, completely destroying her ass. Julie seemed oblivious to the ass fucking she was receiving, completely lost in her goal to get all the cum into her mouth.

Her mouth was full of white-hot cum. Julie rolled her tongue in and blew little bubbles towards the camera. Showing her mouth full and then playing with it more.

The man behind her arched his back and was cursing.

"I'm cumming, fucking I'm cumming." He shouted.

Julie pulsed with each hard thrust he gave her. When he quit thrusting, Julie looked right at the camera. Swallowed the massive load in her mouth winking. She then opened her mouth showing her dry mouth completely empty.

Matt was right, it was one of the most sexy, dirty, kinky things I've ever seen as well.

Sarah was now orgasming so hard and was holding Julies head down in her pussy. Matt aimed his cock right at his wife's face and unloaded. Having seen his favorite part he aimed his cock right into his wife's mouth.

Sarah opened her eyes instantly turning to catch all of Matt's cum. Jet after jet shot into her open mouth. You could tell he was turned on by the amount of cum he just deposited in his wife's mouth. She rolled her tongue in it and turned her head to me. She had her mouth open and her tongue was buried under cum.

Julie was finger fucking Sarah hard and watching as I aimed my cock right at the pool of cum in Sarah's mouth.

I looked down at Julie who had 4 fingers in Sarah and I swear was trying to get her fist up her and was fingering her hard and fast. Sarah only cared about catching my load, had her mouth open and was cupping her breasts.

The first high pressure shot hit the back of her throat and she instantly swallowed everything in her mouth. The second blast splashed her face. She opened her mouth again able to catch the next and i told her to close her mouth. I held her by the chin and painted her face. I watched her throat gulp what was in her mouth down.

She had her eyes closed as I painted her cheeks, mouth and forehead.

I then grabbed her and spun her around on her knees. Hooking her behind her elbows.

"Here you go Matt. You said you want to see this." I said, while I slid my cock in Sarah's pussy from behind. I was holding her by her elbows pulling her arms back. Her chest was sticking straight out. Cum was dripping on both tits and onto the couch. I was thrusting hard and pumping her tight pussy rapidly. Sarah opened her eyes and could see Matt and Julie both watching her being fucked like a rag doll.

"I'm... Gonna... Cum!" She said with each hard thrust. I didn't let up though I was fucking her so hard I wanted my cock to come popping out of her mouth.

Matt grabbed Julie and slid in her pussy and held her the same way. The girls were now facing each other. Tits touching inches from each other's face. Both being pounded hard.

Sarah kept crying out. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Her orgasm not stopping.

I put one arm under both her elbows behind her and pushed Sarah forward, so her cum covered face was between my wife's tits. Julie was slapping the side of her face with each large breast. Cum would splash each tit and Sarah had her tongue out trying to lick her breast and taste the cum.

Matt couldn't take it long, seeing his wife being used how he always talked about during a jerk off sessions. "I'm going to cum." He cried out and started grunting loudly. Filling my wife's pussy full of warm cum. The second cream pie for Julie today.

I released Sarah, and she fell, face-first into the couch. I grabbed her leg and started flipping her onto her back. She was still shaking and quivering from her intense orgasm. I told her to spread her legs, she did slowly. I grabbed her left leg and with my right hand slapped my cock on her clit. This made her back arch. I think shoved my cock in her in deep thrust.

Matt was just pulling out of my wife's pussy and didn't even require direction as she moved and straddled Sarah's face. Her pussy was over her mouth.

"Let me see." I said, to my gorgeous wife.

Julie then maneuvered, so she was squatting over Sarah's face. She was rubbing her clit and then looked down and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. I was pumping Sarah hard and fast, my own load building up. Sarah had her tongue out trying to reach Julies pussy. When I saw it, the thick white dot right at Julies pussy opening. Julies legs were shaking, and I knew she was pushing with her internal muscles.

Sarah, who knew what Julie was trying to do opened her mouth wide.

I was so close, and I knew I'd cum as soon as I saw. The thick white glob of Matts cum leave my wife's pussy. It dripped slowly into Sarah's open mouth. She rolled her tongue in it as another smaller glob hit her tongue while she was swirling it around.

That is all it took, I pulled out and jumped up aiming my cock at my wife's clit. I shot my load all over my wife's pussy and it was instantly dripping down her slit into Sarah's open mouth. I was crying out, it felt so good. Damn it was a built-up load and each release was relief to my cock.

As I finished jerking off and cumming. Julie jumped off Sarah and grabbed my and Matt's cock with each hand. She pulled and sucked the tip of each cock. Making sure she got every bit of cum out of each of them. She then went to her knees and started kissing Sarah, who was still rolling the cum around in her mouth.

Matt and I fist bumped like two stupid kids. Watching our wives play and swap cum back and forth. Finally, after a couple seconds Julie sat on the couch and Sarah turned their heads. Though both looked as us rolling their tongues around in the loads both had in their mouths. As if mentally talking to each other, they swallowed simultaneously. Showing us their empty mouths.

Matt and I collapsed on the couch next to them.

"Holy shit, that was better than I ever could have imagined." Matt said, looking up at Julie still being fucked in her gang bang.

Sarah sat up. "Who said we are done?" She asked, and we all laughed.

"I just need to grab a drink, go pee, and then we can discuss when Brian is setting up the gang bang." Sarah said, standing and heading towards the house.

Julie smacked her ass and was right next to her. Both their asses swayed as they walked and both looked absolutely amazing.

"Did you hear that?" Matt asked, excitingly.

"Better than I expected." I said, fist pumping him again.

"So we need to text everyone back and tell them it will be sooner than we thought." Matt said, reclining back in the couch.

"Keep fucking quiet about that. You got us in trouble with the video slip earlier." I said, looking towards the house. "We don't need them knowing we had a gang bang set up for next week. I'll let everyone know, I guarantee we can move it up to this Saturday." I said, confidently.

"That's two days from now." Matt said, turning to face me.

"Oh no problem at all for this group." I said, looking back at the video. "Ok get your second wind because we have some double fucking and asses to fuck. Gotta make sure they are good and ready for Saturday." I said, relaxing and grabbing hold of my cock. I started to stroke just as Julie was squatting on two goes laying balls together holding their cocks straight up.

"Here they come." Matt said excitingly.

12